Danville Divorced Bitches Club - Cover

Danville Divorced Bitches Club

Copyright© 2017 by petskunk

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is my take on an old theme. Insects, mind control and plenty of mother and son sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Indian Erotica   Nudism   Slow  

We all saw Indhira on her knees with Melinda’s dress pulled up to her waist. Always amazing me, Indhira was eating out the sister’s pussy.

This little Indian woman had to be seen to be believed. I have long labeled her a cocksucker extraordinaire. But that started with her being able to deep throat her own son, Ravi of the monster cock. Her technique was amazing, she took her time and made love to the cock in her throat.

Her technique when it came to eating pussy was wholly the opposite. With her face in a pussy, she became an entirely different woman. The languidness gone and her easiness with the sex organ in front of her would almost seem like she became another woman.

I turned my hot school teacher and the pastor’s wife around in order to make sure they weren’t missing any of the action. Standing behind them, I put a hand on each ass and started rubbing. I made sure my hands would slide into and along the cracks of their asses.

Indhira was still expending a terrific amount of energy on the cunt in her face. She had one arm and tiny hand wrapped around the twin’s ass so she could get additional leverage to pull the sister’s slit against her tongue.

The other hand was reaching up the front of Melinda’s dress and molding her hand to the twin’s tit. Melinda must have big breasts as even with a bra restraining them, Ravi’s mom was able to reach them. If Indhira’s arms had been any shorter or Melinda’s boobs any smaller, they would not have reached.

Noticing the other sons were sitting on the couch just watching Ravi’s mom and the twin sister, I realized they needed some action too. I told Janet to start taking care of the guys. I told her that no matter what, I wanted her to end their brand of festivities with her going airtight. By the look on Janet’s face, I knew that she had no idea of what airtight meant in terms of sexual activities. What eighteen year old boy doesn’t know the meaning though? Seeing the grins on their faces, I knew there would be no problems there. The boys almost leaped on the double D mom in order to get her clothes off as quickly as they could.

My attention was almost on my two ladies when I saw that Mom and Gina were locked in each other’s arms, feeling each other up, and staring at Indhira in action. Plump little Gina seemed to have a fascination with Mom’s pussy since her hand was buried under the waistband of Mom’s jeans. Mom, in turn, was busy working over the plump tits in her reach.

Now concentrating on my two women, I nuzzled Melissa’s neck before speaking to her.

“Do you like watching your sister getting her pussy eaten?”

Melissa only moaned in response while pushing her ass back at me.

“Doesn’t she have a beautiful pussy?”

Melissa moaned and nodded her head in agreement.

I took a flyer. “Does she taste as sweet as she looks?”

“Yesssss...” My twin reached around trying to get her hand on my ass. The other arm was around Maygan’s waist and trying to wage a battle of hands with me allowing her to caress Maygan’s ass through the granny gown.

Based on her answer, I decided to take a new tack with Melissa.

“Did you eat her pussy out when you were young or even after you were married?” My lips were still floating around her neck and ears as I asked her the question. I could see goose bumps developing.

“Yessssssssss.”

“Both?”

Melinda only nodded her response this time. I moved my arm around Maygan and made her face my twin. Maygan needed no further hints. She moved so she could begin making out with the pastor’s wife.

“Did the pastor ever watch the two of you in a sixty nine?”

Her lips being engaged by Maygan, the church’s number one wife nodded more.

“Did the pastor eat your sister and your pussy?”

She removed her lips from the school teacher’s lips. “Just Melinda’s,” she said. “Just Melinda’s.”

This seemed to awaken awkward memories for Melissa so I decided to ask one last question.

“Did you ever suck the pastor’s cock?”

Definitely a downswing in her mood. “Just Melinda.”

I caught Maygan’s attention for a moment and signaled her to move in tighter on the pastor’s wife. It was incredible watching this amazingly hot teacher of mine mashing her body against my twin’s body and locking their mouths together.

“So mine will be the first cock you have ever sucked, Melissa,” I declared. The brunette was much too busy with my blonde teacher to respond.

Tugging on them gently, I led the two to the couch and had them sit down with Maygan and me on either side of the pastor’s wife. Melissa turned her body so she was facing more towards my sexy blonde.

I couldn’t argue the positioning as this allowed me additional ease of access to Melissa’s ass and tits. I was groping and mauling those two body parts while watching the activities across the room from me. I loved the tightness and firmness of her gluteus muscles. And her tits! I was finally able to get good grip on the boobs the pastor had had at his disposal these past few days.

Janet was completely nude now, of course, as were the sons playing with her. Mark was entertaining himself with his mom’s big beautiful boobs. Mark was fascinated by the bodacious tatas he had nursed on as a child.

Every female in the club was equally fascinated by Ravi’s monster cock. Janet was no different. With his balls in one hand and the other stroking his cock, Janet was fellating him as best she could. The woman was good but needed more practice on the monster cock.

Jimmy was fixated on eating Janet’s pussy. I’m sure he was doing a good job at it, based on Janet’s moans around Ravi’s cock in her mouth, but I knew he couldn’t be as good as his own mother. More practice needed. I’m sure his mom would be happy to help if a willing pussy could be found. I’m so funny.

Indhira’s mouth was still locked against Melinda’s pussy. I doubt I was watching the twin’s first orgasm at this moment but there was no doubt Melinda was enjoying herself. The twin was ensuring that Ravi’s mom didn’t escape her clutches. Melinda had her hands tangled in the little Indian mom’s raven colored hair locking her pussy against Indhira’s face. Indhira must have taught herself how to breathe through her ears. An Indian thing, maybe?

Looking beside them to my Mom and Jimmy’s mom, I saw that they had slowed down their activities. They were no longer enjoying their earlier frenzy. I called out to them to work at stripping the two women making lesbian love.

While watching them, I continued to maul the big breasts in my hand. I tugged one of my twin’s arms free and placed it on my cock. The pastor’s wife simply left her hand there, not doing anything. That couldn’t continue without correction. I squeezed her hand which in turn squeezed my dick. Anytime she stopped her squeezing, I would squeeze her hand more. Pastor’s wife or not, she was going to get very familiar with the prick under her hand.

Looking back across the room, I saw that Mom had Indhira out of her clothes. Indhira’s petite yet intoxicating ass was glowing from an inadvertently well placed lamp. Moments later, her butt was shadowed by Mom pulling those cheeks apart and rimming Ravi’s mom.

Gina was still stripping Melinda of her clothes. Apparently taking her time, Gina had the twin’s dress off. She was doing her best to devour this sister’s breasts even though they were still restrained by a sturdy but sexy mango colored bra.

I called Mom over to join our threesome. Standing in front of us, Mom leaned over me to give me a strong French kiss. I could taste Indhira on Mom’s lips. I broke up the school teacher-pastor’s wife embrace instructing Maygan to remove Mom’s clothing.

Maygan stood up, facing Mom, her first action to take Mom’s face in her hands and kiss her. I would never get tired of seeing the black skin of my mom juxtaposed with the tanned white skin of the school teacher.

I eased the pastor’s wife back against me a little so she could watch my Bitches together while continuing to squeeze my prick through my pants. I had my arms over her shoulders allowing me to play with those heavy tits of hers.

Mom’s clothes were coming off slowly. Maygan seemed to find it necessary to caress and lick every new piece of accessible skin previously covered by clothing.

Putting my mouth close to Melissa’s ear, I whispered to her, “Do you like the black woman standing in front of you?”

Melissa was so focused on the goings on in front of her, she couldn’t speak. She merely shivered and nodded her head.

“Do you want to feel those black tits in your hands? Isn’t her black skin so soft looking?”

My white woman nodded and shivered some more. I don’t really know why I was concentrating on Mom’s black skin. I gathered that Melissa was sexually inhibited as her husband the pastor and her twin sister had a more exciting sex life than Melissa. Something just told me to explore the racial side of the suppressed woman. I seemed to have hit the proverbial nail on the head.

Every time, the blonde removed a piece of the Mom’s clothing, I would comment on it. And the pastor’s wife would nod excitedly in response. “Look at her lips. Can you picture them mashed against yours?”

“Have you ever seen nipples like those? So long. So Hard. Like black quartz.”

“I bet you would like to rub your face across her black skinned stomach. See how well defined her muscles are? Her skin so soft and velvety looking.”

“Do those thighs excite you? Do you want to feel her legs wrapped around you? Her black skin against your white.”

“Can you see her ass? Her fine black ass?”

This time the pastor’s wife whimpered and shook her head. I knew Mom’s beautiful butt was hidden from her gaze due to the positions of these two women.

“Look! Her pussy! Isn’t it just inviting you to kiss it?”

Back to nodding fervently.

“When her cunt lips are pulled open, her pussy is a bright pink. Wouldn’t you like to see that?”

More fervent nodding and tiny shivers.

“Would you like to see my mom’s pussy, Melissa? Would you like your tongue in it?”

Growing enthusiasm.

“What about her ass? Will you kiss my mom’s ass?”

Extremely enthusiastic nodding.

“Will you take turns licking her ass and my balls while I fuck my mother?”

Melissa shivered so much, I thought she was enjoying her first orgasm with the Bitches.

“Maygan,” I said, “please do to Mom those things I just described to Melissa.”

“Melissa, change places with me and undress me.”

The pastor’s wife did as she was bid but seriously less enthusiastically than she had ben displaying.

I took advantage of the time to check out the rest of the room. Things were progressing with the sons’ assault on Janet. She was now sitting on Mark’s lap with his dick apparently buried in his mother’s ass. Jimmy was getting his cock sucked and Ravi was titty fucking those double D pleasure sacks.

Next to them, Gina had everyone nude. Including herself. Her plump body was definitely enjoying the goings on. She had a finger up Indhira’s ass, her other hand on her own pussy. Melinda looked exhausted from I don’t know how many orgasms achieved by the little Indian’s mouth. Indhira was giving her tongue a rest by just working over Gina’s plump tits. Jimmy’s mom, in addition to fingering Indhira’s ass, was swapping spit with the twin. No one was hurrying, they seemed to be winding down.

I was naked by this time. Pulling Melissa to me, she ended up straddling my lap. I adjusted myself so my cock was sticking straight up, rubbing the crotch of her pants. In a moment, I was kissing the pastor’s wife. Me a heathen and her married to a pastor. What a turn on that was.

Melissa seemed to save her best kissing skills for other women. With me, her lips were locked tight and unmoving. I tried to slip my tongue past them but no way, not happening. Using my teeth, I nibbled at her lips. Nothing doing.

I was getting a little exasperated when I was forced to give my head a shake. The fucking bugs! She had been bitten. I was getting so accustomed to everyone doing what I wanted with the least amount of resistance that I forgot the power of the insects.

With my hands on her breasts, squeezing then, I simply leaned forward and told her to kiss me. A slight pause, our faces touched again, and she was kissing me with fervor. They were hard kisses, passionate kisses, and closed mouth kisses. I traced the outline of her lips. I tucked first her upper lip and then the lower one between my teeth. She seemed to like it as her kisses increased in intensity. No tongue yet.

Looking over her shoulder, I saw Mom and Maygan dancing to the tune of the light jazz still playing on the sound system. They were draped over each other like two lovelorn high school kids.

I sat back a bit and began undoing the buttons of my twin’s top. Looking at me tremulously, she did kiss me back when I pushed my mouth back to hers. One button, one kiss, one button, one kiss and so on until all the buttons were undone.

I had not cheated myself of my first sight of the twin’s chest. I teased myself, sliding my hands under the top, before opening it with a flair. Revealing her breasts to me, even with her bra still on was a tada! moment for me.

I’m sorry but I have to admit that I was a little disappointed. I think the pastor’s wife was wearing my grandmother’s brassiere. It was big and bulky, doing nothing to enhance the appearance of the tits hidden away underneath. Perhaps the bra was even a size too small for her as her boobs looked to be jammed in there.

I had deliberately refrained from gawking at her sister’s naked tits across the room. I really wanted that wow moment with this twin. Oh well, never say die. As I returned to kissing Melissa, I felt we were making some progress on the oral front. My twin’s mouth had softened and her lips were more pliable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.