Danville Divorced Bitches Club - Cover

Danville Divorced Bitches Club

Copyright© 2017 by petskunk

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is my take on an old theme. Insects, mind control and plenty of mother and son sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Indian Erotica   Nudism   Slow  

I made my way to the end of the bed and climbed back between Maygan’s legs. Indhira was kissing the side of my cock but still helping hold the Bitch’s pussy lips apart. I lined up my cock with her cunt, Mom helped, and I thrust into her hard. There was no sensitivity shown by me, just raw animal like lust. I slammed my cock into her pussy and in one smooth move, was balls deep in the teacher, my new Bitch. I froze in that position while Maygan screamed her way through another orgasm.

It amazed me when both my Mom and Indhira also experienced small orgasms of their own. We four lay collapsed on the king sized bed, a jumble of hot female flesh and me. We were all suffering from sexual and physical exhaustion at this point.

An “Ahem” from the doorway grabbed my attention. Slowly, I opened my eyes. Looking down, I saw Ravi standing there. “Everyone is asleep,” he said. He was clearly examining the naked, sweating female forms lying in the bed with me. “Can I come to bed now?”

“Ravi,” I said, “go sleep with Jimmy and Gina. This bed is mine.”

There was a long silence. I opened my eyes and checked out Ravi. With the hallway light behind him, I could see that queer pensive look on his face yet again. But he wasn’t following my suggestion very quickly. Quite unlike him.

“Ravi, we’d all like to be alone together.”

He nodded and retreated from my view. I adjusted my position on the bed, wrapping female limbs around me, until we were all touching. Sighing contentedly, I joined my women in slumberland.

Waking the next morning, I was alone in the big bed. My morning wood was demanding attention. In the bathroom, I stood over the porcelain pot for a few minutes before the flow of urine commenced and I was able to drain my bladder.

Back at the side of my bed, just contemplating yesterday’s activities, Indhira brought in my coffee. Smiling, I took the cup from her hand.

“I heard the toilet flush so I knew you were awake. Everyone is downstairs but all of us moms have things we need doing soon. Maygan too.”

I pulled Indhira into a one armed embrace and gave her a solid kiss on the lips.

“Morning breath! Yuck!” she said with a smile.

“I need to get cleaned up and changed. I have an appointment in about an hour.” With that she rubbed my face and walked into her ensuite. I watched her golden colored ass wriggle its way across the room.

Still sitting on the side of the bed, I had just finished my coffee when Mom came up with another one. She placed her lips on mine and we kissed. Not very passionately but definitely more than the typical mother and son kiss.

“I volunteered to go grocery shopping for the group today. We can’t keep eating up all Indhira’s food. I’m going to check on things at our house too. Do you want me to bring you back anything?”

I knew I was running out of clothes in my duffel bag so I gave Mom a list to pick up for me. All casual wear, of course.

Ever the pragmatist, and the Mom, of course, she said she would send the last of my clothes up with one of the others. I nodded and said, “Send Gina.”

Mom left and a few minutes later Gina was at the door with my clothes in her arms. She looked timidly at me, waiting for an invitation to enter. I made her wait. Finally, I finished my coffee and put the empty cup on the bedside table. I gestured to Gina to put my clothes down on the dresser and to come close to me. I shifted around until I could lie down with my head on the pillow.

Gina was standing right beside the bed. Trembling a little, she was grateful when she saw that I was putting my arm around her. It wasn’t to hug her though. I slapped her plump ass as hard as I could and Gina yelped. Since she didn’t move away, I slapped her ass again. And again.

Within a few slaps, there were tears running down Gina’s face.

“Your ass is sore?” I asked Jimmy’s mom.

Looking down, shamefacedly, she nodded.

“Did Ravi fuck you in the ass last night?” I continued the interrogation.

Gina nodded again.

“How many times?”

“Three.”

“Did he use lube all the time?”

Again she nodded.

“Did he use less lube each time he fucked your ass?”

She nodded.

“Did he still use lube the last time?”

She nodded yet again.

“Did you like it?”

Gina didn’t answer. I gave her another swat on the ass. She jumped a tiny bit but didn’t move away.

“Did you like it?”

She nodded very hesitantly.

“Good,” I said, “keep practicing until you can get Ravi’s monster cock in your ass without lube. Let Mark and Jimmy help you with your practicing too.

Gina almost smiled and nodded her acceptance of my instructions.

“Now make my cock hard,” I order her and saw those plump lips smile.

It didn’t take long before Jimmy’s mom achieved success.

“Now, fuck me,” I ordered her.

Gina swung one leg over me, took my dick in her hands, and eased her way onto my cock. I loved the feeling of her cunt swallowing my prick millimeter by millimeter. She was wet enough but Gina didn’t rush.

As I’ve said before, any adjectives used about Jimmy’s mom had to include the descriptive word ‘plump’. Once Gina’s pussy had fully swallowed me, she leaned forward so I could attack her plump breasts.

And, attack I did. With fingers and teeth, I left marks all over her boobs. When her nipples were in my mouth I bit down on them. Hard. Gina’s pussy muscles rippled as a response, milking my cock as it were.

I kept biting those beautiful nipples. Her cunt was soon gushing her fragrant juices and her up and down speed on my cock increased. Every time I bit her tit, the fluid would increase, her pussy would tighten around me, and the intensity of her fucking moves would hammer away at me. As I came, so did Gina.

Without waiting, I told her to go make my breakfast. I must say, the woman had been the focus of my attention. I did not know that Indhira had come out of the ensuite bathroom.

“Ricky! Get that cup off the table! I don’t want stains on it,” scolded Indhira.

I answered with a meek, “Yes, dear. Sorry.” When I thought about it, I realized I had responded much as a wayward son would have.

“Yes, Ricky, you need to be considerate,” said Maygan. I had not noticed her standing in the door either. Picking up the cup, Indhira told me she was heading out to her appointment and gave me a quick kiss goodbye.

As she squeezed past Maygan in the doorway, I couldn’t help but stare at the vision of sexiness that was my schoolteacher Bitch. She was wearing yesterday’s undergarments. The pale green bra that cupped and molded her puffy breasts, her tiny matching thong that left her landing strip visible, her cream colored thigh high stockings and her high heels. I wish there was a word like ‘superexpeealladocioussexy’ to describe this woman.

“I was just coming up to tell you I was heading home but I want to speak with you first.”

“Okay,” I responded and indicated with a slight wave she should join me on the bed. Once we were lying down facing one another, we exchanged a kiss, and I put my hand on her beckoning ass.

Maygan asked her first question, “Why are you being so mean to Gina?”

“Because she likes it.”

“You’re humiliating her by having the boys rape her ass and you’re hurting her too. I can hear her crying.”

I thought for a moment before responding. “Maygan, there is absolutely no way I would harm any of y’all. I’m just not wired that way.”

Maygan was listening intently but not responding to me in any way. Certainly not to me caressing her ass.

“I was fucking Gina the other day when I noticed something odd. I was biting on her nipple and I gradually bit harder and harder. She was eventually whimpering at me. Additionally though, I noticed that every time I bit, her pussy would clamp down on my prick. I tested my hypothesis by pausing with the bites. Her pussy released its tight grip on me and we just continued bouncing up and down. So I tried biting down again. Her pussy just gushed fluids at me and then it clamped so tight on my prick that I couldn’t move. I repeated the experiment a few times with the same results. That was how I reached the conclusion that Gina enjoyed pain to some degree.”

The teacher in her came out. “Alright, I understand that. But what about the humiliation?”

“That was harder for me to deal with personally. Gina has been my favourite mom for years. Next to mine, of course. Long before I started to masturbate to visions of her in my head. I could not dream of humiliating her.”

“Okaaay...” said Maygan.

Continuing, I said, “I googled sexual fetishes and found that pain and humiliation usually travel in tandem. So, last night, I forced myself to humiliate my best friend’s mom. It was difficult. But I wanted to give Gina everything she craved sexually.”

The sexy teacher nodded. She even shook her butt at me a little. While giving her the explanation, I had stopped caressing her. I started moving my hand again and she smiled at me.

“Last night was another test. After my charade with her, I asked Jimmy to check and see if she was wet. Jimmy verified she was. Again, a conclusion was reached.”

I leaned over and gave Maygan a kiss and an ass squeeze before picking up where I had left off.

In a very sardonic voice, I said, “Maygan, I seem to have an ability and I like using it. But, my goal is to make sure the women closest to me are also able to achieve what they desire the most. Sexually, I mean.”

Maygan gave me kisses, plenty of them. Then she told me she needed to go home.

“Since none of what happened between us all was planned, I came here last night with no intention of staying the night. Because I did, I want to go home, shower, and get into clean clothes. I also need some time to myself to consider all that’s happened.”

Timidly, I looked deep into her blue eyes and asked if she would be coming back. My heart raced when she assured me she would be back. Maygan asked me if I wanted her to come back tonight. With a grin on my face, I told her to bring sleepwear.

“You’ll need to give me your address then,” she said.

“Why? Just come here. I’ll be waiting.”

“You’re not going home?”

“Sometime. Obviously. But, not right now. We’ll all be here when you come back.”

“Don’t you need to check with anyone? Your mother? Or Indhira, maybe.”

“Not really,” I answered her. In a stern voice, I said, “Why would they argue with me? I don’t tolerate that.”

Maygan simply smiled, kissed me, and climbed out of bed. She waved as she walked out the door. I hoped she remembered to finish dressing before leaving.

I went downstairs myself having showered, put on clean clothes, and brushed my teeth. The house was quiet, I looked outside to see the sons were playing volleyball in the pool with Ravi and Jimmy versus Mark, the athlete. No moms.

This would be a good opportunity to speak with Ravi about his concerns. I wanted to get to the bottom of those ‘pensive’ looks he had been giving me. I waved him over and told the other two to keep playing. They weren’t invited.

The conversation started off lightly. All the moms had somewhere to go this afternoon and left to accomplish their chores. We agreed Maygan looked spectacular wandering around the house this morning in her lingerie. Indhira had given him instructions regarding some things she wanted done around the house adding that she had told Jimmy and Mark to help. Just yard work like trimming the bushes and mowing the lawn.

We watched the other two sons get out of the pool. Grabbing towels, they sauntered towards us.

I called out, “I told you, you two weren’t invited.”

Both of them stopped and stammered apologies. I instructed Jimmy to mow the lawn and Mark to trim the bushes.

“What about Ravi? It’s his house,” said Mark.

“Can’t you see we’re talking here? You guys do what I told you now.”

There was no further argument. The two turned around and headed off in the direction of the garden shed.

Ravi was smirking when I turned back to him.

“What?”

“Things are really changing around here,” he began.

“Absolutely!” I exclaimed. “I don’t know which god to thank for those bugs but we are living every guy’s dream.”

“We certainly are,” Ravi responded.

“We can’t be the only guys in the world that dream of fucking their own moms. We did and do,” I said, grinning.

“You’re so fucking right there, bro!” Ravi exclaimed. “But, there are more changes than that.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“We’re changing too. The sons.”

“How so?”

“You’ve made the biggest changes, Ricky. You have become stronger mentally, your personality is much stronger, you tend to give more commands than requests.”

“Well, of course I do. The women wouldn’t be fucking us if I didn’t tell them.”

“I know that, Ricky. You’re so casual about using them though. Yesterday, you had our mothers do things to you without really thinking about it. You had my mom suck your dick, you got a titty fuck from Janet and that whole thing with Gina. You didn’t even seem to think about it, you wanted it so you ordered it.”

“Man, that’s fucking insane. I did the Gina thing in front of everyone but that was for a purpose.” I gave Ravi the same explanation I had given Maygan earlier.

Ravi accepted the rationale but continued, “You did the other two moms as well.”

“Are you sure? I don’t remember.”

Ravi said, “That’s my point. You’re so casual about getting your sexual needs taken care of. That’s a big change in just a few days.”

I was pondering this as Ravi continued.

“You even give us guys orders and expect us to obey.”

“I do not,” I said. “I ask you to do things or I suggest things.”

“No, bro, you used to do that. But, now, you’re giving orders.”

“No one’s arguing with me, Ravi. Are you sure?” I asked.

“We’ve been a good gang, brothers, the four of us, since we all had roles within the dynamic of the group. I am the thinker; Mark is the muscle; Jimmy the comedian; and you our leader. You’re getting stronger as a leader and we three sons are getting more subservient to you. You’re definitely getting more demanding.”

I wasn’t going to argue. Seldomly was Ravi ever wrong. But why?

“I need to think about this myself, Ravi,” I told him. “Is it the sex?”

“I think that is a huge part of it. No one wants to piss you off and lose their access to sex. No one wants to piss you off which might piss off the moms. And, maybe it’s just that no one really minds. It’s just easy to go along.”

Ravi switched the topic at that point. “That Maygan is so fucking hot, dude.”

“She is burning hot, man.”

“When will I get to fuck her?” he asked.

“I’m not sure I’m ready to share her yet.” Ravi gave me a pointed ‘See what I mean’ look.

“Bearing in mind what you’ve just said, do we try again with someone new?”

It was at that moment that Indhira came out the back door from the house. She immediately walked to me and kissed me hard on the lips. She turned to Ravi and gave him the same kiss.

“Why aren’t you doing the chores I asked of you?”

“Mark and Jimmy are doing them,” answered her son.

“Well? Why aren’t you helping?”

Ravi smiled at me and said, “Ricky said it was okay.”

“Alright,” said his Mom. “I need to get changed. Ricky do you need anything?”

“I’m alright at the moment. I can’t wait to see you after you change though.”

Wriggling her delectable little ass, she went back into the house. Ravi and I both watched her all the way.

“See how easy it is, Ricky? You’re definitely the alpha male of this group.”

“Yeah, now what about the addition?”

“Well, I’m not going to say no to fresh pussy,” said Ravi. “But you’re thinking of using the bugs and one of us to see if the new chick will obey us?”

“Yeah.”

“Let me think on it,” said our intellectual member. “It might not be a good idea to upset the group dynamic. If the bugs can even make it work. Let me get back to you on it ... Oh my fucking gawd! Look at her.”

Indhira came back out of the house wearing a string bikini. Her pussy was almost completely on display except for the eye patch over her pussy. The twin triangles over her breasts left more uncovered than they covered. Schwing, I had a hard on and so did Ravi. There was no hiding his.

Indhira sat on my lap and kissed me while I fondled her. I guess I really am an assman at heart as despite the ease of access to the rest of her body it was her posterior that I was fondling the most.

“Honey,” I said, “would you please suck my cock? I want to look down and see you in your near naked glory.”

She was nodding and smiling in return. As she moved and assumed the required position I said, “Ravi, bring your chair over here beside me and your mom will give you a handjob while she blows me.”

Neither one hesitated. Ravi brought over the chair and Indhira yanked down his pants and began to stroke his huge dick. He was a monster. With her other hand, Ravi’s mom was stroking my normal sized prick and sucking on the tip.

I could tell she was excited by how fast she was stroking us and how hard she was sucking the tip of my cock. And, I was right. Looking down at Indhira’s bite sized titties swinging from side to side and even bouncing up and down was heating up my libido. As my cock was swelling in her mouth, Indhira seemed to realize this would be a quick session. She prepared herself and was soon rewarded with a copious stream of cum in her mouth. I am always amazed that she can swallow so much cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.