Danville Divorced Bitches Club - Cover

Danville Divorced Bitches Club

Copyright© 2017 by petskunk

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is my take on an old theme. Insects, mind control and plenty of mother and son sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Indian Erotica   Nudism   Slow  

Fighting to stay awake myself, I told the two mothers to suck their sons’ cum out of each other’s pussy. I tried to fight it, to stay awake, but I was quickly losing that battle.

The last view I had of the two mothers was them assuming the sixty nine position.

I woke up some time later. Janet was shaking me, trying to call me to dinner. My eyes opened slowly.

“Wake up, sleepyhead. The burgers are on the grill.”

Mark’s mom was just as beautiful as any of the other mothers. She stood about three inches over five feet, long auburn hair, dimples, a very cute nose, a flat stomach, toned legs, a thin but powerful looking ass and, of course, the D cup breasts that we four sons loved admiring. Just as I was admiring them right now.

As I often did, I woke up feeling horny. For the first time in my life though, I had the ability to take care of that issue standing right beside me. No way was I going to pass on that opportunity.

I reached my hand out to Janet’s ass. Fondling it, I told Mark’s mom to give me a kiss. Leaning over, her ass inadvertently pushing further into the hand caressing her ass, Janet gave me a kiss.

I wasn’t satisfied. Even though I was not her son, it was pretty much just a motherly type kiss. On the lips, for sure, but still very motherly. I complained.

“Janet, that wasn’t much of a kiss. Is there no passion in your soul?”

The mother blushed. Her cheeks lit up with a flaming red colour to them. Janet sat down on the bed beside me and leaned in for another kiss. My hand was still on her ass as her lips touched mine. Starting with a light touch, Mark’s mom soon began to press her lips harder and harder against my own. Her lips began to firm up as she pressed her mouth tighter against mine. I couldn’t fault this mother’s kissing ability once she put her mind to it.

I leaned away from her in order to free up my mouth so I could compliment her. Janet preened, pleased to hear I was satisfied. I pulled her head back to mine. No argument from her, she was right back to kissing me again. This time, not only was her heart in it but so was her tongue.

I don’t know where this thought came from but I came to realize, when my tongue went exploring, that Janet had a smallish mouth housing a large, extremely active tongue. A dentist’s nightmare. I had to laugh, I couldn’t control myself.

Mark’s mom pulled away from me looking very confused. Of course, she didn’t know what I was laughing about. I told Janet to get on top of me which ended the confusion on her part. This mother swung her hips around and climbed onto the bed with me. She spread her legs so there was a knee on each side of me.

As I reached back to her ass to pull her slightly forward, Mark’s mom pushed her lips strongly against mine again. Her tongue was definitely doing the dance of passion with mine. We kept this up for minutes, until I had to pull back in order to capture a breath.

Again, Mark’s mom looked a little confused at my ending the kiss. No, not confused. Apprehensive maybe. Perhaps wondering if she had done something wrong. My viewpoint of this mother was changing. I had always imagined that she was a proud woman, proud of her wonderful breasts, and proud to be flaunting them.

Now, she had me wondering.

“Janet,” I said to her, “you are an amazing kisser. I just love kissing you and feeling your tongue with mine.”

I think I was on the right track since she smiled down at me, a smile of relief. Janet’s primary weapon of choice was, of course, her tits. With the zipper pulled down the way it was, I was given a close up view of her cleavage. I noticed that her upper chest was sprinkled with faded freckles.

Having locked her lips onto mine again, I’m sure she was expecting me to reach for her boobs. No doubt, they would be the target of opportunity for most men. I decided to go in another direction.

Pulling back just slightly from Janet’s mouth, I used my teeth to tug on her lips. I ran my tongue around her mouth, tracing the outline of her lips. My hands moved back to Janet’s ass.

Many a morning had passed with us guys at Mark’s house, waiting for Janet’s day starting run. She would usually wear extremely tight athletic pants with the most supportive sports bra she could purchase. All eyes would be on her while she did her stretching routine.

I don’t know if she realized how much of a show she was putting on for us sons. Those pants clung to her buns, molding themselves to her ass. It was a somewhat flat ass, strong looking, and taut. Definitely a runner’s ass.

Even though those tits were so close to me, I fought the impulse to be so predictable and focused on the kisses we were exchanging and this beautiful mother’s ass. My hands were glued to it. Squeezing them, caressing them, pulling them apart and releasing her cheeks to spring back into their usual position.

I could tell Janet was enjoying the attention I was paying her to ass. It had to be a somewhat novel experience in that most men would have latched on to her breasts by now.

Mark’s mom was wearing sweats this time. I was able to push my hands under the waistband of her sweats so I could feel her flesh. I couldn’t get over how taut and firm her ass was. I thought my Mom’s ass was beautiful but Janet’s was just more. More everything.

I pulled her sweats down the couple inches I could reach. Adjusting myself, I took my prick in hand and started rubbing it against this mom’s asscheeks.

As usual, I knew I wouldn’t be too long in cumming. Having already spewed a load or three today, it wasn’t going to be premature at any rate. Mark’s mom and I had been busy for quite a while at this point. I didn’t know exactly how long but we hadn’t been rushing.

Finally, I couldn’t resist temptation and released Janet’s ass from my grip. They moved to her tits.

I said to Janet, “Would you be so kind as to fuck my cock with those luscious tits of yours?”

Yeah, there is a poet locked inside of me. Hahaha. I’m a funny guy.

Back on familiar ground, there was no hesitation from Mark’s mom. She raised her hand to the zipper of her track top and pulled it down. Janet wasn’t in a hurry. The zipper came down and out and in and down some more following the contours of the breasts I was about to receive a close up view of.

Avoiding touching those magnificent mammaries, I helped Mark’s mom pull her jacket completely off. Giving in to my overwhelming desire, I reached behind her and released the hooks holding Janet’s bra tightly to those boobs. Still wanting to keep those, what was the term from the movie, bodacious tatas, yup, that was it. I wanted to keep my hands off them as long as I could.

Fortunately, this meant leaving Mark’s mom to do most of the work. And, since she was on familiar ground, she did so happily. Janet adjusted our positions so that her lovely, lovely tits were hovering over my already well used today, but anxious for more, dick. Grabbing her own tits, my friend’s mother wrapped them around me. Janet rocked her torso back and forth, my cock slipping through her cleavage.

But, I knew I wasn’t going to be lasting too much longer. I decided I wanted to be in control of the action so I told Janet to change positions with me. Soon enough, I was in control of my cock sliding through and between her jugs. Janet had a very pleased look on her face, and without instructions, she would lick and kiss my cock every time it got close enough to her lips.

Somewhat slowing my movement, I pushed further through her tits, giving Mark’s mom more cock to suck into her mouth. I was in wang heaven. I spurted my load into her mouth. Janet swallowed as much of my cum as she could before a little dribble leaked out.

Another wonderful experience. Since my dick had shrunk enough to withdraw from Mark’s mom’s mouth, I leaned over and gave her a kiss. Then seeing they typical behaviour commencing, I told her to stay awake so we could get some dinner.

I went downstairs feeling pretty proud of myself. Janet was right behind me. Gina was just putting two huge platters of burgers on the table while my mom was walking over with an equally huge platter of fries. I was certainly ready to eat. Sitting at the table with the guys, I started grabbing for my own sustenance.

Fully fixated on filling my face, I didn’t notice right off that there was none of the usual chatter amongst the guys. In fact, they looked a pretty sullen group, all looking down at their plates.

Having spent the afternoon fucking their moms, they should be looking pretty content right now. Pussy and burgers was a mighty combination, the dream of every young man. Maybe they hadn’t been successful? I knew Ravi had achieved his goal but he was as quiet as the other guys.

I had to ask the question. “Did you guys have a good time with your moms?”

One by one they looked at me and nodded their heads or muttered a “yeah”.

Even more confused, I had to pose another question.

“Why so glum, chums? You guys should be pretty pleased with yourselves about now.”

No one said anything. I looked at Ravi and shrugged.

He looked at the other guys and back at me. “Did you fuck Janet?” he asked.

“Nope,” I said. After a brief pause, I continued, “She titty fucked me.” I held out my fist ready for a congratulatory bump back. The guys left me hanging.

Ravi, of course, responded. “I think we are all jealous, Ricky. You enjoyed three moms this afternoon while we only fucked our own moms. That’s not fair.”

“What the fuck!” I exclaimed. “Are you guys fucking insane? Last week all you could do was masturbate to fantasies of your mothers and mine. Today, I gave you each your mom on a silver platter. And, you’re pissed at me? Really?”

I grabbed my plate and stormed out of the house to finish my dinner alone at the picnic table. I was livid, just seething at the thoughts of those guys being pissed at me. They were so fucking lame.

Sitting there with an empty plate in front of me, my irritation was interrupted by my mom bringing me out two more burgers and a fresh mound of fries. Placing them in front of me, Mom leaned down to kiss me on the lips.

Standing back up, she put an arm around my shoulders. I leaned into her, resting my head against her tummy, and wrapped my arm around her, resting my hand casually on Mom’s ass.

After a moment or three, Mom said to me, “I don’t know what you guys are fighting about but it’ll pass. It always does. Now you eat your burgers, you must have worked up an appetite this afternoon.”

Mom turned and walked back into the house. I was chewing on burger when a thought popped into my mind. Almost spitting out the burger, I yelled at Ravi to come outside.

When he was seated at the picnic table with me, I took another break from chewing, and said, “I learned something just now!”

Ravi responded, “Actually, I think we learned a few things this afternoon. We need to talk about it.”

“All of us?” I asked and he nodded yes. “You drag their sorry asses out here then,” I said and starting to consume my third hamburger.

Ravi came back with Mark and Jimmy in tow. I held my arm out with my hand facing down. With differing amounts of speed, the other three placed their hands over mine. We did the silent one, two three chant moving our hands up and down. After three, we all threw our arms up signifying victory.

Ravi started but I interrupted him. “Well, guys, how did it go with your moms? Was it good?”

Jimmy said it was absolutely fantastic. “I can’t believe how tight my mom’s pussy is. She fucked me twice even.”

Chiming in, Mark said, “It was awesome! When Mom wrapped her tits around my cock, I was in shock. We only fucked once but it was a great fuck!”

I was nodding and grinning at my friends. “Glad I could arrange it,” I said.

It was Ravi’s turn to interrupt. “We definitely learned some things this afternoon, guys.”

Back to his learning shit.

“When I was done with my Mom, she fell asleep. No surprises there. But Ricky was able to wake her up with no real effort on his part.”

Still with a grin on my face, I said, “You guys are going to blow your minds when you have two moms at once! Just Unfuckingbeleivable.” The guys grinned back at me, the previous argument forgotten.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.