Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry - Cover

Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 14: Court

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Court - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Prue and Vincent arrived the first week of the season.

Prue had decided living at the Palace would be okay. She could continue to use her little house as her office. She hoped Willow didn’t need her all the time as she did have other commitments.

When Ty sent her a letter, saying Baron Mathew Dwyer and his wife Silvia and their two children would be housed in old Sir Todd’s apartment across from theirs, it eased her mind. They were Willow’s neighbours and friends.

More playmates for Nianna wouldn’t hurt either. She was already walking and into everything. She carted the doll Tah gave her everywhere and had called it Tay-Ta. You couldn’t put her down for a nap or give her a bottle unless she had the doll.

Vincent had told Prue on his return that Ty was in love with Willow but wouldn’t admit it and that she loved him too. Vincent also indicated Willow was smart, strong and beautiful. Prue was intrigued to meet her.

Prue and Willow liked each other on sight. They soon found they were very comfortable together. Nianna had also gone to her without hesitation, always a good sign. When she told her and Vincent, that Leigh Karlson, one of Vincent’s friends was going to play the interested party, to get Ty jealous, they agreed to help.

Prue was still wondering why she had agreed to do this. Probably the fact she owed Ty so much, and it was so important to her business, she decided. It only took one look at Ty when Willow was in the room that she knew he loved her, too.

One day maybe she too could find a love like that. She’d had several lovers, but she had not loved them enough to change her life for them. Tah’s face suddenly jumped into her mind, and she ruthlessly pushed it away. She hadn’t had a lover since Tah. No other male had interested her enough.

Willow had hugged Vincent and told him he was an awesome brother for agreeing to help her. Ty came in as she was planting a kiss on his cheek. Prue had to stop herself from giggling at the thunderous look that he gave Vincent.

She agreed with Vincent and Willow. Ty was definitely in love with Willow. Prue leant forward and kissed Vincent’s other cheek, “You’re a very good boy,” she said.

The resemblance between the two was striking. If you didn’t know better, you would assume she was his older sister. Ty looked at Prue, “Why? What did he do?”

Prue grinned at her cousin, “He promised to help us stay entertained at all these balls we have to go to.”

Ty could hear the truth in her statement but felt she had left something out. “For the sake of the Gods, Vincent, try to keep them out of trouble.”

“I’ll do my best, bro. But I think I’ll have my hands full, these are two very headstrong gorgeous young ladies.”

Ty nodded, “I’ll do my best to help. But I do tend to get called away by the King and the constables, so I’ll be relying on you to back me up.” Vincent nodded.

They went and got dressed to attend a dinner the king had requested that they be present for and meet back up in the living room. Vincent commandeered Willow and Prue took Ty’s arm. They followed Vincent and Willow out of the room.

She carefully watched Ty’s face as the two in front giggled and chatted. Oh, yeah, he had it bad, she decided. She had liked Willow instantly, and she thought she was perfect for Ty. She may be young, but she was a very contained young woman.

Vincent had told her Ty couldn’t keep his hands off her when they were at her estate. Grace had said they were like conies during the four weeks before they came here. Prue knew that Ty had only visited his last mistress once a week. She also knew Ty had a reputation for being a good lover, but he never stuck around long.

He wouldn’t have lavished so much attention on Willow if he didn’t feel something stronger for her. Grace had also said she was sure they hadn’t done the deed since they had been here. Going by Ty’s reaction when she came out of the bedroom to join them, he was long overdue his fix.

“I think your new ward is going to be a hit. If you’re trying to marry her off, I’m sure you will be besieged by offers,” she said as they walked towards the Kings apartments. She noticed his lips tighten and smiled.

“I’ll seriously consider any offer, but Willow must want it as well,” he told her.

“Isn’t she supposed to be your betrothed?” she asked.

“Yes, but we have agreed to a long engagement so she can determine if she is making the right decision. If she wants to be released from the agreement, I will release her,” Ty told Prue.

Prue was beginning to understand part of his problem. He had compromised her, and even though he wanted her, he was worried she only wanted him, because he had been her first lover. That she was only infatuated with him, but not in love with him.

Prue wondered if her own experience was also colouring his view of his situation. She had believed she loved Richard. But look how that disaster had played out. She had a feeling it was still affecting her love life decisions as well.

She also suspected Ty’s first marriage had him doubting if he too would know love if it hit him the face. Prue squeezed Ty’s arm, “She’s not as silly as me, you know. That girl has her head screwed on right. Don’t underestimate her Ty, she isn’t Maria, this lady says it, as it is.”

Ty looked at her. He knew she was trying to tell him something important. But he wasn’t sure what. All he knew was he burned for Willow, and he couldn’t have her. He wasn’t the man she needed.

Prue gave him a sad smile; they were much of a pair she decided.


In the dining room, Vincent circulated with Willow on his arm.

Prue was interested to see that Tah’s younger sister Ulani was part of this delegation. She was amused by Vincent’s reaction to Ulani. They were the same age Prue realised.

She knew Tah’s mother and Ulani’s mother hated each other. King Jonas would divorce a wife if he got bored with her. The fact he was generally the adulterer, was overlooked, you can’t exile your King. She had only met Ulani once and wasn’t sure if she remembered her.

Just as dinner was being called, she saw Willow storm out of the dining room. ‘Oh dear,’ she thought. ‘What has Ty done to upset her now?’ She watched as King Harold had words with him and sent him after her.

Everyone else found their seats at the table and settled into the serious art of dining. Prue found herself seated next to Baron David Karlson who happened to be Willow’s lawyer and the executor of Terville’s will. She decided that he was quite a good looking man and interesting to talk to.

Prue noticed when Ty and Willow came back about twenty minutes later. Willow went straight to the King and bowed. She apologised for her silliness. The King said, “You are forgiven dear, he can make me cry too.”

Willow giggled at his silliness. The King shifted his chair over and told Ty to bring Willow’s chair up here beside him. Ty dutifully grabbed her chair and placed it beside the King.

Prue listened to the exchange between the King, Willow and the Nordland ambassador. She was amused to hear her run rings around the ambassador. He was asking her why she didn’t grow more nadack. Her admiration for the younger woman increased. Ty was a numpty, she decided.

The King butted in. “Lady Willow, if you don’t mind me asking, how did you acquire the land after your parents died and how much land did you acquire?”

Prue cringed when Willow explained how she came into possession of the land and the requirements of the will. Prue looked at Ty’s pale face. She guessed the argument had to do with the will.

She listened as the conversation continued and was surprised when Vincent offered a solution that everyone at the table was happy with. He suggested Willow offer her own price for the sale of her nadack and set up a new agent in Terville that the Norlanders could access more easily.

Willow fixed the King with a look. He was amused, she wasn’t the least bit intimidated by him. “So what are you planning Sire?”

“To grow Terville, I have some people who want to build some industries there. One of my problems was apparently one of my Earls died and tied up the land with his will.”

“It couldn’t be sold until the new owner met the conditions of the will. But I have since learnt that someone now owns all the land I need.”

Willow laughed, “How about we leave that discussion for tomorrow, I’m famished.”

Prue agreed. Now the Norlanders were guaranteed better access to the nadack, they can get them to the table about the copper. She also had a feeling tomorrow’s discussion would also prove interesting, now they could possibly access the land they required.

Willow was a very sharp businesswoman. Prue didn’t think she’d just give them the land, but she had a feeling she would offer a fair deal. Willow came across as a straight shooter, and Prue knew she had been correct in her assessment that she wasn’t anything like Ty’s first wife.

Prue stayed back after Willow and Ty left to talk to the King and the ambassador. Both men were happy with the progress and the fact that Willow had promised to help them acquire the nadack they needed as long as the King made sure her lands were safe. They agreed to meet in a couple of days’ time to talk about the copper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.