Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry
Chapter 10: Engagement

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Engagement - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Prue woke about two hours later to find herself wrapped in a man’s arms.

It took her a moment to realise first, that it wasn’t Sandie, then to remember it was Tah. He was taller and harder than Sandie. He hugged differently as well. His big hand was firmly attached to one of her tits. Sandie generally hugged her waist and tended to leave a little more space between their bodies.

Tah was skin to skin, and his cock was hard and jammed between her thighs. She squeezed her butt cheeks together. This action was answered with a thrust of his hips as he groaned and gripped her tit harder. She had to giggle.

Prue felt the sensation of her milk being let down as his fingers pulled on her nipple. Gently she removed his hand and wiggled out of his embrace. “Where are you going woman?” he asked sleepily.

“Sorry lover but someone else has first dibs on my titties at this time of the morning,” she told him as she grabbed her wrap.

“Tell her to leave me some this time,” he replied. Prue laughed and went to get her daughter. She must have already woken as Tina had her on the changing side of her bed. She was just wrapping her up after changing her.

“Good morning my beauty,” Prue said as she approached.

“I hope he left some for her, she’s hungry,” Tina said.

Prue grinned, “He just told me to make sure she left some for him, this time. I think she’s hitting a growth spurt.”

“We will have to start giving her an extra bottle,” Tina said.

Prue agreed. Nianna was now three and a half months and growing well. Prue had a feeling she would end up as tall as she was if not taller. She looked at her daughter’s face. It had changed in the last couple of months and now had a more defined look.

Nianna’s big green eyes latched onto her mother’s face, and she gurgled and put out her arms. “So have you worked out who she resembles yet?” Tina asked.

“Actually I have. I remembered a portrait of my great-grandmother that used to be in the hallway of the house. My father said she had been a rare beauty, in her time.”

“She had the green eyes, the thick black curly hair and light dusky skin. But neither my father nor his mother or I, have her colouring. Nianna is a real throwback.”

“So what are you going to do with lover boy? The minute he walks out our door the whole ship will know one of us is doing him. Do you want me to run interference?”

Prue looked at her in surprise, “You’d do that for me?”

Tina laughed and hugged her, “In a heartbeat, Prue. You saved me from a fate worse than death.”

“But what about Raghu? Some people would have guessed you two are an item, they will think you are a whore if you make it look like you are doing both of them.”

Tina shrugged, “We are only going to be on the ship another three to four weeks, and I’m a nanny, who really cares?”

Prue kissed her cheek, “I care, sweet Tina. Tah has suggested that we pretend to be engaged until I’m ready to leave.”

“Smart, being a widow and indulging before the wedding will be ignored by polite society,” Tina agreed. Tina looked thoughtful for a minute.

“Actually you could use you not being able to get pregnant, as an excuse to break it off. It would also explain why you adopted so young.”

Prue nodded, “As long as I don’t accidentally get pregnant, I will have to find the herbs I need as soon as we can. The doctor said they are not foolproof, but as long as he uses the skins as well, we should be okay.”

“The last time her father and I did it was one of the few times we didn’t use a skin. I’m still surprised I ended up pregnant.”

Tina went over to her bag and removed a cigar-sized box. She handed it to Prue, “Belated birthday present. Sandie said so far, his tests have proven them effective.”

“He gave me the recipe and a six month supply. I can make more when we get to Haldor. I only make Raghu wear skins during the danger week, and he lasts longer if he does. More fun for me.”

They both giggled, and Prue was glad of the backup. She frowned, “Why didn’t Sandie give them to me, for that last month we spent together, he knew I was fertile again?” she asked.

“Duh! He didn’t care if you got pregnant. He’d have had you in front of priest faster than you could blink if you had fallen pregnant for him.”

Sadly, Prue nodded. She had an awful feeling that Tah would, as well. She decided not to tell him about her extra protection. Sandie may have saved her from her latest lover as well.

Time would tell.


She went and curled up in bed with Tah and fed Nianna.

He watched fascinated as the baby sucked happily on her lovely tits, which he liked sucking on as well. When Prue came back from handing Nianna back to Tina, she found him sitting on the edge of the bed.

He pulled her into his embrace and took over were Nianna left off, but also finger fucked her as he sucked. Once happy she was dry up top and wet down below he got her to kneel on the bed and scratched both their itches, thoroughly.

Finally, Prue got him to go back to his room. She made sure she took the little twist of powder. She put the box in their bathing room. Sandie had packaged seven twists in each little packet. Tina said to empty three packets and her period should start about two days later.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.