Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry - Cover

Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 9: Tah

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Tah - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Prue and Tina soon settled in on the ship.

This trip would take six weeks, and Prue was glad she could afford the bigger accommodation. It was designed as a family unit. She had a decent sized bed in her cabin, and one of the two smaller cabins had enough room for Tina and Nianna.

They had a railing surrounding half of the lower bed. So Nianna could sleep safe and the other half of the bed made for a change table. A tiny sitting room divided the main bedroom and bathroom from the two smaller rooms. In the third cabin, Prue was able to get the beds removed and her desks installed, so she had a workroom.

She would be limited in her experiments, but it should be enough room. Her contacts in Kagin had sent her several texts to peruse, and she felt she had sufficient information to write a small text of her own.

Some of the material in the texts she had read, she believed was wrong. She wanted to make sure the correct information was distributed. She believed her mathematics and her theories had a solid base.

Before leaving Kagin, she had experimented with different materials to provide better thinner insulating materials for her generator windings. She came across a varnish that she believed would ideal.

She contacted a company that specialised in making copper products. She designed a process to make her wire in various wire thicknesses she then had them heat the varnish and run the wire through it to coat it.

They had spent more than a month working out the best temperatures and cooling process to get the thicknesses and flexibility she wanted. She also got them to make the copper rings she needed to make the commutators for her rotors.

She had haunted several other companies to get other parts made for her. She had five large crates in the hold containing her wire. Another five contained the other parts she had made to build her generators.

She had also taken her templates for her laminations to another company and got them to change the steel mixture for her and to make her laminations for her generators core and rotors. She then got them laminated too. It had cost her a pretty penny, but she was happy with what she had achieved so far.

She planned to spend most of this trip designing the machines she required to commercialise the making of her generators. She was experimenting with different designs to make generators that would be more efficient.

She had plenty of work plus Nianna to keep her busy. She attended dinner with the crew sitting the second sitting. She had sent Tina to the first sitting while she fed Nianna.

Tina came back and said, “Crikey Prue there’s a bit of talent on board if you’re looking for a friend. I was propositioned at least four times.”

Prue laughed, “Girl if you’re going to play, please make sure you use protection. Remember, no skin, no in.”

Tina giggled. Prue had given her a little talk before they came on board about playing sensibly. Tina was a free agent, but Prue did expect her to keep her dalliances should she decide to have any discrete as it reflected on her.

Prue got dressed for dinner and made her way to the dining room. “Good evening Mrs Lindum. Your table is this way, madam. This is your permanent table unless you are invited to the Captain’s table,” the waiter said.

He walked her to a table that sat twelve. Prue looked at her dinner companions and wondered who decided on the seating arrangements. There were eight men and four women including her.

She made up the numbers due to the family of four that included twin daughters that were about fifteen. The other seven males were part of two other families. One was a middle-aged man with two sons. They were close in age to the twins. The other man had three sons, also of similar ages to the other teenagers. The oldest teenager was seventeen.

Prue glanced around the other tables. The one beside theirs was a bit more interesting. It had eight men sitting around it. Her eyes lit up when she recognised one of them. She said to the waiter. “Are the four seats at that table assigned?”

The waiter looked at his itinerary. “No, someone booked the triple suite for two, so we are short two or three dining passengers.”

“Then, in that case, my family will be moved to that table in this time slot, as I believe those seats are assigned to my triple suit, yes?”

“Um, yes madam but are you sure you wouldn’t prefer...”

“No, I would not. My maid and daughter will sit with us tomorrow.”

“But isn’t your daughter only a couple of months old?” he said surprised.

“Yes. If you provide a child’s high chair, I have a special cradle-seat that can be attached to it for her. Thank you.”

Prue moved to the table, and she watched the four men on the opposite side as she moved their way. She had to hide her amusement at the appreciative looks and desire that lit all four faces.

She approached the man sitting on the end near the vacant chair at the head of the table. To the surprise of the men, she bent over him, wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed his cheek. Prince Tahnar Dahl looked up at the woman in surprise.

“Tah, it is so good to see a familiar face,” she said.

She stepped back to let him stand. “Prudence Tully, by the Gods you’re even more beautiful than I remember,” he said looking her up and down, the appreciation obvious.

They both looked at the men groaning on the other side of the table. “How do you do it Tah? The most beautiful woman on the ship and she is kissing your ugly moosh,” one of the men said. The others all agreed.

Tah stepped beside Prue and put his arm around her tiny waist. “Ah yes, she is the most beautiful woman on board, but she is also the smartest woman I know. She puts you lousy lot of scholars to shame.”

Prue had to laugh. “It’s Mrs Lindum, remember.”

“Oh pooh! Prue, you could hardly call that a marriage. It barely lasted four months, and the idiot shot himself. So what are you doing out here in the boondocks?”

“I could ask you the same?” she replied as he seated her beside himself at the head of the table.

“A bloody diplomatic mission. We heard a rumour someone had developed a new method for making copper wire and father sent me to find out. The problem is we found where it had been made, but the owner of the foundry told us he couldn’t help us.”

“Apparently, the customer had taken their prototype with them, and he couldn’t say who they were because they only saw the man’s female assistant,” he said while he filled her wine glass.

“So why does your father wish to know of this new procedure?” She asked then took a sip of the wine.

“Your King has apparently got himself a decent inventor and wants us to provide him with copper. Father thought if he could find the person developing the wire, he could offer it to your King instead and we would make a pretty penny.”

“Oh, that makes sense. Sorry, Tah, but all my inventions belong to my company, Arrondale & Tully Incorporated,” she told him.

She watched the men looking at each other and then Tah dropped his head on the table and banged it several times. “Damn, I should have guessed the moment I set eyes on you.”

“Tah, who is this woman?” asked one of the older men looking between Prue and Tah. He obviously didn’t approve of a young woman inserting herself at their table or her familiarity with the prince.

“Ambassador Vedarin, this lovely lady is the one I told you about. The one who helped Southerland perfect his Steam boiler pumps and then his engine.”

“And owns ten percent of his company,” Prue added.

Tah looked at her in surprise, “As much as that?”

“Richard, my deceased husband, owned five and so did I. It’s a shame I forgot to tell his despicable father that. It was the only thing I got out of the marriage.”

“So who did you marry to get part ownership of this other company?” the ambassador asked nastily.

Prue looked at the man. Her eyes went hard, and he felt himself shiver as her eyes bore into him. The look wasn’t one that any sane man, would want to have directed his way.

“Not, that it is any of your business Ambassador, I shall, however, tell you. My cousin Duke Tyshawn Arrondale has looked after me since the death of my parents five years ago. I thought it only fair to offer him twenty percent of my company. It is so registered and you can check when we get to Haldor.”

Tah grinned at the ambassador. He so loved seeing the supercilious prick put in his place.

One of the other younger men said, “Mrs Lindum, My name is Earl Raghu Befyin. Would you happen to know a master John in Sunland?” She grinned at him. He shook his head in wonderment and looked around the table. “She owns ten percent of the Sunland Communication Company too.”

“John got in trouble when the paperwork turned up, and I found he had done that. I was only helping him out. I didn’t expect him to give me any credit at all as the Clicker system was his idea.”

The Ambassador still didn’t believe this young woman had any business sense. “So how do we acquire the process for the new wire, what is your price?”

Prue looked at him with sufferance. The man had never had anyone make him feel small and petty before, particularly a woman. He didn’t like, not being in control of a situation.

“Sir, I’m afraid it won’t be for some time. I’ve signed an agreement with my King. If he can help find me investors and get production set up, then my designs can’t be distributed to other kingdoms or countries for five years.”

“After that, I can ask my price. As I believe this is good for my kingdom, I agreed to the stipulations,” she told him coolly.

Tah nodded his head, “Very smart of King Harold. He has a reputation for being proactive in supporting innovation. Do you know your bathing room has become famous, Prue?”

“Her bathing room? Okay I’ll bite,” said Raghu, “Why?” The other men sniggered but were equally interested.

“She was the first person to own a self-filling flushable Privy. It’s how we met. Remember when I went to the Academe in Ausland for two months, two years ago. That’s when I met Prue. She was the reason for the trip.”

“I did tell you all she is a very smart, as well as a beautiful woman. I came close to kidnapping her, she stole my heart the moment I laid eyes on her,” he finished.

Prue shook her head, “You were too busy chasing the little redhead to even look at me.”

“Not true, I was only chasing the redhead because you shot my arrogant arse down thirty seconds after I fell in love with you. I was devastated, and trying to make you jealous but it didn’t work.”

“Poor Tah, I suppose it’s not every day a Prince gets told to get his ham-fisted hands off a girl’s project.”

The guys started laughing, and Tah had to join in as well. Prue enjoyed the rest of the meal, and the younger men vied for her attention. When the meal was finished, Tah offered to see her back to her cabin.

There were a lot of knowing smiles around the table.


“Thank you Tah, you can meet my daughter, she and Tina her nanny will be joining us from tomorrow.”

“Daughter?” he asked surprised.

Prue smiled. “Yes, I couldn’t say no to her. My friend Druid Sandie gave me a tour of his orphanage, and I ended up adopting Nianna for my troubles. Trust me if you give her half a chance, she will steal your heart.”

“Just like her mother it seems,” he came back. He walked her to her room, and they quietly went in to see her daughter. “She is beautiful Prue,” he said.

Not for a moment did he think she was Prue’s child. He knew that normally Prue had light brown hair, he didn’t know why she had dyed it, but he liked it. The little girl had thick black curly hair and dusty coloured skin.

This was a common colouring for native Kagans. She opened her eyes, and he met the deepest green eyes he had ever seen. They were not common. Norlanders’ tended to have more green-eyed children, but who knew who her parents were.

Nianna put her arms out, and Tah found himself picking her up. He hadn’t spent a lot of time with children of late, but she seemed to compel him. He found himself cuddling the little girl and she held his finger and blew bubbles at him.

Prue noted she had similar hair to the Prince. They even had the same cowlick in front. Although, his eyes were more blue than green. Then he wrinkled his nose and Tina, and Prue had to laugh. Tina rescued him, and Prue took him back to the sitting room.

“So how come your on this boat to Nordland, Prue?” he asked.

“Business, I’m on sabbatical and plan to spend some time at your Academe in Haldor.”

“Where are you staying?”

“I’ve organised a boarding house until I find a small house to rent.”

Tah shook his head, “No, you’ll come and stay with me.”

“Tah, I’m here to work and need space. It wouldn’t look good for me to be staying with you as a single man. People will assume things are different from what they will be.”

Tah frowned; his little head was thinking not his big one. He thought a little more. Then he gave her a wicked grin. She raised her delicate eyebrows at him.

“Hear me out, Prue. Did you know my property backs onto the Academe?” she shook her head.

“No? I also happen to own a small house beside mine. I often rent it to visiting dignitaries and scholars, which of course, you are both.”

“So no one would say anything about me offering its use to you and your little family. It even has a basement you can use as your laboratory, and it is fully lockable to keep the unwanted out.”

“And what do you expect of me for your trouble?”

“I would like to say your undivided attention, but I can see that isn’t going to happen. But it would be nice if you let me visit and come out with me occasionally in a diplomatic sense of course.”

“I would like the house, but I can’t promise you anything more. I tend to get rather caught up in my projects, and I have Nianna to consider as well.”

“Fair enough, the house is yours. At least I know you will be safe if you are next door,” he said.

Prue saw him to the door. “Thank you Tah,” she said and kissed him lightly on the lips. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back, hard.

He finally let her up for breath. “Damn Prue, you’re going to make this hard for me aren’t you?”

Prue rubbed against his impressive reaction to her, “I’d like to say I’m sorry, but I’m not.”

He growled and kissed her again, as he pulled her hips into his. “This discussion is not over Woman, not by a long shot,” he said and left.

Prue turned around to find Tina looking at her. “Crikey you sure know how to pick the hotties, Prue. He is smokin’.”

“He also happens to be a Prince of Nordland. If I let him in my bed, I’ll have to admit Nianna is mine. It’s a bit hard to hide milk dripping from my tits.”

Tina giggled, “I wonder if he likes breast milk as much as Sandie?”

Prue had to laugh, “Yes, he did, didn’t he. The damn man sucked on my tits every chance he got.”

“I think your Prince is a titty man as well. Going by where his eyes were most of the time he was here. If you can’t get a Prince to keep your secret, who can you trust?”

“I’ll think about it,” Prue said and yawned.

She reached for Nianna and took her to bed to feed her.


Prue kept busy and one day ran into the next.

Nearly two weeks had passed, and she was up on the aft deck doing her morning exercise when she realised she had company.

Tah sauntered up to her, “So this is where you disappear to in the mornings.” The sun was barely breaking the horizon. Most of the guests were still snuggled up in bed.

Prue smiled at him, “What? You think this body stays looking this good without effort.”

Tah laughed, “Damn girl, I doubt if it could look any better.” He looked her up and down and then frowned, “What are you wearing? Surely there are laws that stop women wearing what you have on?”

Prue grinned at him. She looked down at the pants. They were a firmer fit on her hips, but the legs were loose and wide. When her legs were together, they looked like a skirt.

The blouse appeared tighter than it was and had sleeves that only cupped her shoulders. It was cut to highlight her waist and breasts and flared slightly to the top of her hips. It also had pleats in the back to allow easy movement when she exercised.

Prue had liked the clothes the majority of the workers in Kagin wore. She had even adopted the canvas slippers with the heavier rubber soles and had found them good for running and working in.

She had designed the clothes to wear around the lab with a coat and without the coat when exercising. The seamstress was horrified by what she wanted but had made them for her.

“You don’t like my exercise clothes?” she asked.

“What’s not to like, the damn things have me hard as a post,” he said.

The Norlander males tended to still wear the tighter pants, and form-fitting tucked in shirts. They weren’t conducive to hiding a man’s reaction to a woman they desired. Tah certainly had trouble hiding his reaction. He found he had to readjust the hardware when Prue’s eyes dropped to his crotch, and his cock started to throb.

“What are you doing out here this early Tah?” she asked. Normally she wasn’t bothered this early, as the crew didn’t change for another half hour.

“You, I can’t bloody sleep, thinking about you,” he said in a frustrated voice. He leant against the back of the cabin wall. Looking around he realised she had chosen a good spot.

Not many of the passengers used this part of the deck, and she was protected from the wind by the cabin wall. He noticed the long pleated coat and towel over the inner rail of the walkway. He was at least glad she didn’t walk around dressed as she was, so the men could ogle her.

“Oh poor Tah, you’re not used to being told no are you?” Prue said as she grabbed the towel to wipe the sweat off her face and arms. Her hair was simply pulled back in a pony-tail.

Tah found he liked it and the way the clothing moved with her lovely body. Even her rosy cheeks and the light musky smell of her sweat were highly desirable. Ruefully he said, “No, I’m not. I want you, Prue. I haven’t wanted a woman as bad as I want you in a long time.”

“Yes, I know you want me. But it’s not as easy for me as it is for you. Don’t get me wrong, you’re a handsome, agreeably built man. Going by the stretch marks in those pants, I’m sure you have more than enough to provide satisfaction. But a relationship between us is probably not a good thing, as I’ve already told you.”

“Why not? Neither of us is committed to another, what’s stopping us?” he asked in frustration.

She leant against the rail and looked at him, “Well, I doubt you would be allowed to marry me, and I don’t wish to marry you. I also have a reputation and a daughter to protect. Can you honestly tell me the men with you wouldn’t know we were screwing each other and not talk about it?”

Tah looked at her and said angrily, “if I tell them to keep their mouths shut they bloody well will. I may only be the third son, but I have a lot of clout.”

“Yes, I’m sure the ambassador, in particular, wouldn’t use the knowledge against you or even me at some time if he saw an advantage,” she said grimly.

“Tah, be realistic, he wants something I have, and he would use anything he could find out about me, to force me to give it to him. He wishes to look good for your father. I’m not in a position to satisfy your needs Tah, as enjoyable as I think that may be for both of us.”

Tah moved, so he had her trapped against the rail. “Damn Prue, there has to be away. Yes, I want you bad, but I also enjoy your company. I love spending time with you, and at least I can hold an intelligent conversation with you.”

He looked at her and then said, “I’m in love with you. I think I fell in love with you at the Academe. I put it down to infatuation, but being with you again, I believe it is more. Thinking of you keeps me awake half the night. I can’t wait to come to find you in the morning. Just so I know you are safe and well.”

He laid his forehead against hers, “Gods! I spend most of my day in your damn lab, just so I can be with you, woman. I don’t give a shit, who they want me to marry. I have more say, being a younger son and I want you. I’ll even adopt your daughter. I think the little bugger has stolen part of my heart, too.”

He leant against her and kissed her. His hand slid up behind her head, and he wrapped the other around her waist. As her mouth opened under his onslaught, he plundered it with his tongue and rolled his hips into hers.

He finally lifted his mouth from hers, enjoying her chest heaving against his. “Marry me, Prue? I promise no one will stop you from doing what you do. I’ve read your material, you are bloody brilliant, and I can’t take your work away from you. But I want and need you, too, Prue.”

He watched the tears drip down her face. He leant forward and kissed them away gently. “Please Prue?” he pleaded.

Prue wasn’t sure if this was the right decision. She knew her feelings for Tah were strong, and she had been fighting against giving in and letting him into her bed. But she didn’t want to leave him, as devastated as she did Sandie.

She had given in to her desires with him. She knew Sandie was distraught when she left. “I have to go home, Tah. After I’ve found what it is that brings me to your country, I can’t stay. Something or someone is pulling me back home.”

“I don’t think you would like living in my shadow. I have commitments, and so do you. It won’t work, Tah. I’m not the person who is meant for you.”

Tah threw himself away from her. “I’m a bloody prince and rich, isn’t that good enough for you, woman? What the hell more can you need? I love you; I have offered my life to you. Why isn’t that good enough?”

“I’m not your soulmate Tah. That is what is not good enough for me, or for you,” She told him softly.

“Why the hell not? How can you know that?” he said in frustration.

Prue sighed. “Did you know it is my twenty-second birthday today Tah?”

“So?” he said thrown by the change of conversation.

“Do you know where I spent my seventeenth birthday?”

“No, I don’t,” he ground out.

“In an Old Gods Grove. I was fevered and hurting, having just been pulled from a fire that incinerated my parents and Ty’s father,” Prue pulled up the left leg of her skirt-pants so Tah could see the burn scars. They were not particularly pretty.

Tah found himself looking at the brutal scars in fascination. The words, seventeen and Old Gods Grove, rattled around in his head and the significance finally came together. He tore his eyes from her leg and met her eyes. In surprise and awe, he said, “Your Gifted. You are a blessed one?”

“Apparently, my friend Druid Sandie said that I have an effect on men. He thinks it is a side effect of my Gift. My main gift lets me see how different elements work together. I can see in my head how energy flows around and through different elements.”

She looked at his face as he was trying to understand what she was telling him. “I can’t explain why I know I’m not for you just that I do. I could enjoy your body and your attention while I’m here, but I don’t belong in your world.”

He stepped back into her body and kissed her again. Prue knew if he kept it up, she would give in just for sheer relief of the desire flooding her body. He was a very sexy man and apparently, she wasn’t meant to go without sexual relief for long periods of time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.