Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry - Cover

Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 8: Paulartica

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Paulartica - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Upon arrival, the crew found her a carriage and sadly loaded it for her.

Prue looked up to see Stuart standing on the deck. He had a pensive look, and she too felt some sadness at parting from him. He had been an enjoyable lover.

Prue’s driver took her to the orphanage. She had been amused by the look he gave her when she told him her destination. Apparently, she wasn’t the first pregnant woman he had escorted there.

“Hello, I was told to see a Druid Sandie,” she said to the nurse she found.

The young woman let her in and took her to an office. Prue felt nervous about what she was going to do. She didn’t like deception, but the life of her child was paramount to her. She didn’t want her child to be persecuted because of the circumstances in which it was conceived.

She was surprised how young Druid Sandie was. He could be barely four or five years older than herself. She looked him over and wondered if he was related to Stuart. He had a similar build.

Possibly not quite as toned muscularly but he had the same dark skin tone and curly hair, height and brown eyes. The curly eyebrows and long but not unattractive nose were also a giveaway. Sandie however, was a common name in this region.

“How nice to meet you, Druid Sandie, I believe we have a mutual friend in Master John in Sunland.”

Sandie nodded. It wasn’t the first time John had sent him a young lady in a delicate condition. His letter had simply asked him to help his friend Sue. He hadn’t provided how he was supposed to help her or her full name. But her condition spoke for itself.

Sandie sat and shook his head, “My Lady, I don’t know what it is that attracts young women to John. It seems I have unwittingly become the solution to his inability to stop seducing young ladies.”

Prue laughed in merriment. Sandie was surprised that he found her attractive and her laugh thrilled him, something stirred in him. Maybe he could understand in her case. He looked at her strangely.

“Excuse me for being forward but can I touch you, non-sexually of course,” he assured her.

Prue put out her hand, and he took it. He closed his eyes and had to control the urge to pull her into his arms. His eyes sprung open, and he looked at her frankly. “You are Gifted. I’m not sure if it’s just me, but you seem to have a pull on me. Has this happened with other men?”

Prue, a little surprised, looked at him and thought about it. She had always thought her popularity at the Academe had to do with the lack of other females. But since she started travelling, she had noticed that she had very little trouble in getting men to do as she wished.

She didn’t think that she was that beautiful, that men should fawn over her. Even the crew on the ship had looked after her and helped her whenever she asked. She assumed it was because they all knew she was the Captain’s lady. Prue looked at him puzzled and finally said, “I think it may have.”

Sandie nodded, “Are you aware that in our society a pregnant woman is considered highly desirable? Many marriages are not agreed upon unless the woman becomes pregnant.”

“Yes, Captain Stuart Sandie did mention this to me. Are you related to him at all?”

Sandie grinned. He wasn’t the least surprised that Stuart would have been attracted to her if she had come on his ship. If she had the same effect on Stuart as she did on him, he doubted she left that ship without him getting his way.

The familiarity in her voice suggested he did. He suddenly had a fit of irrational jealousy. He also found he was even more turned on. He was glad the loose robes hid his reaction to her. She was here for his help, not to be seduced by him.

“Yes, he is what you would call a second cousin. There are a lot of cousins, in my family.”

Prue nodded in understanding. “So Druid Sandie, did John explain my predicament to you?”

Sandie shook his head. “No, he just asked me to help you. He didn’t give me your name other than Sue. Are you, in fact, a widow?” he asked.

Prue nodded, “Yes, but my husband has been gone for over two years. My lover had been promised to another, and it wasn’t until after we parted ways that I learnt I carried his child. I have been busy and didn’t get sick.”

“It was John, who realised my condition. I do not wish to give up my child. John said you could help me adopt the child so that I can keep it. Widows adopting is not unusual in my society, but children out of wedlock are still frowned upon.”

While a pregnant woman was desirable, many in the gentry, in particular, wouldn’t accept another man’s child, if they married the woman. He often housed genteel women who were having another man’s child.

Fortunately, many men would organise the adoption of their offspring as it was considered their legal responsibility to take care of the child if it could be proven as theirs. The woman made damn sure everyone knew who was fucking them. Men looking for fun outside their marriages had to be careful with whom they associated.

“Yes, we can accommodate your needs. Do you wish to stay in our accommodations for the remainder of your term?”

“I’m not sure. I have many projects that I wish to work on while I’m here. I would probably be better off with my own accommodations,” she told him.

“One of my female cousins has a residence and often takes in women for me if she likes them,” he said with a grin.

Prue nodded, “I would need a room I can turn into my laboratory, and I would pay the extra.”

Sandie believed he might be able to accommodate her. He put out his hand and felt his desire rise again. “Damn woman, you have a very strange effect on me,” he told her honestly not willing to let go of her hand.

Prue grinned, as she looked him over. She released his hand and tucked hers it into his arm as he walked her out. Sandie found himself not going down as her lovely breast rubbed against his arm. It was very disconcerting walking with an erection.

He helped her into the carriage she had hired and told the driver where to take them. “I can organise one of the female doctors to come and do your prenatal checks for you if you wish,” he told her.

Prue smiled. “Are you a doctor?” she asked.

“Yes, many of the women here do not object to a male doctor,” he said.

Prue grinned at him, “I’m not surprised if they all look like you.”

Sandie had to laugh. He wasn’t sure if she was coming onto him or not. “You are possibly better off with someone else, I’m not supposed to seduce my patients,” he told her.

“What if they seduce you?”

“Hum, well that is different, I’m supposed to resist.”

“Do you?”

“Normally, I have little trouble behaving professionally,” he replied ruefully.

Prue dropped her eyes to his crotch. He now realised that when he had sat his robe had folded into his crotch, making his desire for her plain to see. He looked down to the offending item and sighed. He was so damn hard it almost hurt.

He had little trouble attracting willing partners, but his reaction to her was unprecedented. He looked up at her. She smoothed the gown over her growing belly, and he felt his balls retract and his cock lift from his body.

He found himself saying, “Would you prefer to stay with me?”

Prue looked thoughtful. She had never expected to have three lovers in her life, let alone a fourth. But she would be here for at least six months before she could head home.

“As long as you are aware, I will not be staying. I don’t wish you to get too attached to me. I desire you, but I don’t feel you are the one if you understand me,” Pru said pointedly.

“I’ll take the chance. I don’t think I wouldn’t forgive myself for not having you for at least as long as you are willing to be mine,” he told her.

Prue nodded as she too felt he was supposed to be in her life at this time. “I will be yours alone as long as I’m here.”

Sandie felt relieved at her words. He didn’t think he could share her, as he wanted her too much. He wondered how Stuart felt when she walked out of his life. If she affected his cousin as badly as she was affecting him, he had a feeling it wasn’t pleasant for him.

He rapped on the coach’s roof, told the driver of the change of plans and directed him to his home. He watched her and thought about her Gift. He didn’t think being a seductress was her Gift. It felt more as if it was a side effect of her abilities. What he did know was despite this, she was certainly seducing him, and he was more than willing to let her.

Sandie set Prue up in the room that adjoined his and showed her a room that she could use for her experiments. He told her if she needed to change things just tell him what she required and he’d get it for her. She told his staff which trunks went to her room and the rest were to go to the new laboratory.

They got to know each other over dinner, and Sandie informed her at some stage he needed to check the development of her pregnancy. Prue smiled and told him to come to her room after dinner. He organised a bath for her. He didn’t have the new amenities that Prue told him were becoming common in Ausland

Prue enjoyed washing the sea salt and sweat off in the cool bath. It was very warm in Kagin. Sandie said that they were coming into winter in this part of the world as they were south of Sunland and it did cool down more particularly at night, but the days were often still warm but not as unbearably hot.

She put on a light wrap and lay on the bed with a text she wanted to re-read. Sandie knocked on the door, and she told him to enter. He checked her temperature and pulse and told her he would examine her tummy. He tried to stay very professional as he asked how she had been.

He slipped the robe open and looked at her. He was hard as a rock. She was beautiful. He gently felt her bulge and was happy with the size of the baby for how far along she believed she was.

“I believe it’s a girl,” he told her. He cupped the base of the bulge and Prue lifted her knees spreading her legs to the side in invitation. Sandie found his hand slipping lower to cup her mound and turned his hand to rub his fingers over her cunnie.

Prue lifted her hips, and he found his fingers sliding inside her. He bent over, kissed her mound and found his tongue licking her as his fingers probed. She moaned in a low voice, and he sucked on her lips as he probed her cunnie. Her hips lifted higher, and she rolled them in his hand.

He stood to look at her face. She smiled at him. He slipped his robe over his head and crawled on the bed between her legs, he wanted more of her. He soon had his tongue pushed up into her as far as it could go and he sucked her harder.

She bucked into his mouth, and he licked, sucked and nibbled. He loved her smell and the way she responded to his ministrations. His fingers ended up back inside her, pumping her as fast as he could and she bucked under his mouth.

Her legs tightened around his head as she let out a long moan and then bucked harder on him. He felt her clamping around his fingers and sucked her harder as she came for him. He could feel her muscles pulsing on his fingers.

Finally, he removed his head and climbed up over her. He held himself high, so he didn’t lie on the baby and slid into her. He moaned as she clamped around him and he had to have several goes to embed himself in her.

Gods she was so tight, he didn’t think he was going to last long. Her cunnie still shaking on him didn’t help his desire to take a long time. Prue lifted her hips as he rammed home and she clamped on him as he tried to pull back.

He soon found himself pumping into her hard and fast. He watched her face as he fucked her harder and Prue oohed and ahed on him. He felt his balls tighten and fought the urge to come. He didn’t want to stop yet, it was too delicious.

He thrust into her again and again. He thought he was going to beat her, but she stiffened and then started pulsing on him, and he had to give in and come with her. Finally, he rolled off and lay beside her, getting his breath back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.