Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry
Chapter 5: Reggie

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Reggie - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Prue was happiest at the Academe.

About two months after Richard’s death, Reggie approached her and asked if he could talk to her in private. She now had five other women sharing her dorm, so they went to one of the private reading rooms in the library.

It wasn’t unusual for them to be in one, as they still collaborated on the many different projects they worked on. Prue sat down and waited. Reggie paced a bit and then pulled a chair up in front of her. “Prudence you know I hold our friendship in high regard?” She nodded.

He went on, “Well, I’ve fancied you for some time, and I’m sorry for not saying anything about Richard and Nathan. I had suspicions as to the nature of their friendship. When Richard started courting you, I thought I must have been wrong. He seemed much taken with you. I’m really sorry Prue.”

Prue nodded, Richard and Nathan had gone to a lot of trouble to keep their relationship secret, and she couldn’t blame Reggie for not saying anything to her. Reggie seemed relieved that she didn’t blame him.

“Now that you’re a widow, is there any chance you would like to see me occasionally for a bit of mutual satisfaction? I can’t offer you anything more because my parents expect me to marry one of Duke Rothberg’s daughters. But I have no intentions of doing so for some time as I’m too busy here. What do you think?”

Prue looked at him hard. He seemed very sincere. “So now I’m a widow I’m fair game is that the case?”

Reggie grinned at her, “Everyone knows once a girl who has had a regular taste of sex that it can be hard to go from some to none. Plus I promise to be discrete, I will not tell who is scratching my itch and would hope you don’t either.”

“Not that I’m ashamed to be known to be with you. But it would be better for both our reputations, if our names are not bandied around together, other than as the long-standing friends that we are.”

Prue decided to see how sincere he was, “So if I hear rumours about us and I ask Ty to question you, it won’t have come from you?”

Reggie shook his head, “I promise. I would very much like to have sex with you, and I do not intend to tell a soul. I don’t want you getting a reputation as a loose woman.”

“And if you marry before I do?”

“Sadly, I will have to give you up, Prue. I do intend to be a faithful husband, but I’m not married yet. I haven’t even decided which sister I could live with. If you decide the arrangement isn’t working, I’ll walk away, no recriminations. I would only hope that we can stay friends, as I do value our friendship highly.”

Prue thought about it. She didn’t wish to get married ever again. But then again she didn’t really wish to stay celibate for the rest of her life. Someone like Reggie would fill in the gaps. “Kiss me,” she said to him.

Reggie leant forward, he placed his hands either side of her face and gently kissed her. As she responded, he deepened the kiss finding he was enjoying kissing her very much. Her mobile lips were lovely to suck on.

Prue also found that he kissed better than Richard had. She placed her hand on his leg and slid it up to his crotch. Reggie pulled his hips to the edge of the chair and placed a leg either side of Prue’s legs so she could feel him up.

He dropped a hand to a breast and gently cupped and massaged it as he kissed her harder. Prue broke the kiss and looked at his crotch. He was probably as big as Albert who had been a lot bigger than Richard had been.

She flicked her eyes to the door and back at Reggie. He got up and checked the door was locked. He came back and went to sit in front of her again, but she stopped him. “Show me what you’ve got?” she said sitting back.

Reggie didn’t hesitate. He flipped the top button open and dropped the zip. He loved zips, one of the best inventions ever as far as he was concerned. He pushed his trousers down and tucked the front tails of his shirt up so she could see what he had.

He felt his cock harden and his balls tighten a little in anticipation. Prue leant forward and ran a finger up the underside of his cock. She leant further forward and licked his cock head, his cock jumped, and she giggled.

“He’s a responsive little bugger,” she said looking up at him as she slid her hand down him and then wrapped her fingers under his balls, weighing them in her hand and gently squeezing them before sliding her hand back up his cock.

She squeezed the head and rubbed the eye with her thumb. If there was one thing Richard had taught her, it was how to handle and suck a cock. Reggie groaned. “Gods above Prue you’re killing me here. I want to stick him in you so bad girl.”

Prue decided to trust him. She had heard stories about him having mistresses, but no names had been bandied about as to whom they were. She bent forward again and sucked him into her mouth. She slid her mouth down his cock with her hand sliding in front of her mouth.

She started working him. Sucking and licking as she squeezed and moved her hand with her lips. He was soon humping into her mouth and had gentle hold of her head as his hips moved in opposition to her ministrations.

“Gods you have a lovely action, Prue if you keep it up much longer I’m going to come in your mouth, my lovely. I want in you first, please,” he told her and gently removed himself from her hand and mouth.

He pulled her up and kissed her hard as he ground his cock into her pelvis. He pulled her skirt up and found her very wet. He sat and pulled her forward so he could suck on her breasts. Prue helped him with the buttons. They removed her blouse and then released the girls from the binder so Reggie could suck on them.

He happily pushed his fingers up into her willing cunnie as he sucked on the titty in his mouth. She had nice round full breasts, and he had been itching to get his hands on them for some time. He rubbed his thumb over her clit as his fingers moved slowly into her a bit at a time, feeling his way and learning about her.

He licked, rubbed and sucked her breasts, as he started pumping harder into her, and her cunnie started clenching on him. Prue held on to his shoulders as he worked her and her hips jammed back into his hand under their own violations.

“You have lovely breasts, Prue. Do you know how many times I’ve wanked myself, thinking of sucking on them, as I jammed my fingers into you?” he said looking up into her pleasured filled face.

She grinned at him and kissed him hard as she humped on his hand. Once she released his mouth, he put it back on her breast. He sucked harder, as her breathing got erratic and her hips flexed. She started making little noises of pleasure and gripping his shoulders harder.

He continued to thrust between her legs and her gyrating hips. She moaned and shook on his thrusting hand, as she came for him. He released the tit and looked into her face wanting to watch her reaction to being pleasured by him. He finally pulled his fingers out of her.

He directed her to lean across the big heavy table and flipped her skirt over her hips. “That is one fine arse,” he said, and he ran his hands over her arse cheeks and down the back of her thighs and back over her arse trailing his fingers between her legs as he did.

Prue worried for a minute that he was going to stick her there. While she hadn’t minded it, the first time Richard had done it, that’s not where the itch was. As he ran his hands down the sides of her legs, his fingers encountered the scars.

“Damn girl, that must have hurt,” he said, looking at the side of her leg and gently running a fingertip along the longest of the burn scars on her thigh. Prue tensed up. Richard had been appalled the first time he saw them and never touched her left leg.

Reggie ran his hand down over the scars on her thigh and bent down to kiss one. He trailed his lips back up her leg and kissed the cheeks of her bottom in many places making her giggle, and he worked his way up her back and slid his hands under her to rub her nipples.

“You a have a very sexy body, Prue,” he whispered in her ear. He kissed his way back sliding his hands around her hips and back between her legs. He spread her legs wider. Grabbing his cock, he happily rubbed it back and forth over her wet cunnie. She was moaning and wiggling her hips to encourage him to go further.

Finally, he pushed his cock up into her. He grunted at finding her very tight. He had to have several goes of getting in her fully and was pleased when he found her muscles clamping around him. He started pulling out slowly and moving back in enjoying the tight feel of her.

She relaxed a little and started lifting her hips and pushing back for him. He increased his pace and started slamming into her harder as he bottomed out. Prue found herself softly oohing and ahing out her pleasure of him being in her.

She enthusiastically pushed back into him and gyrated her hips, when he was fully back in her. It only encouraged him to pump harder. She had no problem with encouraging him to do exactly what he was. Reggie had already decided that he wanted a repeat performance.

He was enjoying her responses to him, and he tried to last as long as he could so she would welcome him back again. He increased his pace as she started getting erratic on him. He knew she was about to come for him.

When she did, he found himself enthralled to be coming with her. Her pulsing cunnie drained him dry. Reggie felt fulfilled with their exchange of pleasure. Reluctantly, he pulled out and offered her his hankie as he put his now deflated but happy cock away.

Reggie plopped back down in a chair. He watched Prue as she righted herself and left his hankie between her legs. He was surprised that he found that erotic. Prue leant back against the table still catching her breath. She looked at Reggie as she fixed her breast binder and put back on and buttoned her blouse. “So how are we going to do this?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.