Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry
Chapter 4: Marriage

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Marriage - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

During the spring to summer terms, Prue’s little group spent less time together.

This year they had to spend more time in their specialised fields. Reggie was heavily tied up with modifications of his brainchild the steam boiler and getting it on the market. He was developing a smaller steam engine that could be used to drive other machinery.

Prue had become involved in Master Green’s projects of finding the best chemical combinations to make batteries for storing electricity and machines to make electricity in a usable format. Richard and Nathan seemed to flitter around a lot and do not much of anything.

Prue had noticed an increase of her income from Reggie’s invention. While not yet enough to live on, it kept her already healthy bank account ticking over nicely. Ty’s management of her estate also paid off, and even if she never married, she would never truly have to work to live.

Richard pushed ahead with his seduction of Prue. He would seek her out and invite her to go on picnics and other genteel outings with him. He’d come to town on the weekends and take her shopping and sightseeing.

Prue soon realised he was a fashion stylist. She had never been so well dressed. She had noticed that he was always dressed in the latest fashion and took careful attention to appear well groomed. They did look good together when they strolled down the street or went to parties.

He had also started to be more amorous and would often find excuses to kiss her and hold her close. He was always available to squire her around. Nathan often attended their outings. Nevertheless, he spent more time on the peripheral. As if, he was encouraging Prue and Richard to be together.

Prue didn’t realise that he was looking out for Richard. Richard could be very charming and funny, and Prue found she was growing very fond of him. He was also a good kisser. She started to believe she was in love with Richard.

Richard came to visit her at home about a month after the start of the new term. He waited until Harriot left. Prue didn’t think twice about letting him in, as he was her friend. Harriot had served tea before leaving, and Prue offered Richard a cup.

They sat and talked for a little while and then Richard turned flirtatious and started kissing Prue, telling her of how his feelings had grown for her, and he found her irresistible. Prue didn’t object when his hands started to roam.

He soon had her blouse undone and was licking and sucking on her breasts and telling her how lovely they were. Prue soon found his hand under her skirt as he explored her. He told her what he wanted to do to her as his fingers rubbed her wet cunnie.

She let him push them into her, while he made love to her breasts and mouth. It didn’t take him long to have her moaning and groaning as his hand worked her into a frenzy.

He let her come down and apologised for taking advantage of her saying that he couldn’t help himself. She was just so delectable, and he had fallen in love with her. Harriot came home before he could push his advance further.

Prue found as the months went on he found many opportunities to repeat what he had done when he had visited her. He never pushed her to go the whole way. However, he did encourage Prue to explore him.

He would often escort her to a secluded area or an empty room at the Academe or at parties and then dropped his zip so she could fondle him and if possible suck on him, so that he came. Prue found she was getting very good at pleasing him and wanted to go further. However, he said he wanted to save that for their wedding night.

Richard had decided he had her interested enough and asked her to marry him again. When Prue told Ty, he checked Richard out. Ty didn’t say no, but he had recommended a long engagement. He had even told her to sleep with the guy if she must but give herself more time to get to know him better.

Ty wasn’t sure what it was about the guy that he didn’t find right, but he knew Prue was infatuated with him. His family had a good name even if his father was known to play the horses and at cards. These were common pastimes of the gentry.

But Prue didn’t listen, she thought she was in love with Richard, and he wouldn’t stick his cock in her anywhere else other than her mouth until they were married. So she had pushed the marriage ahead to happen at the start of the short Summer Season.

Richard had promised he wouldn’t stop her studies. He was also in no hurry to have children, and she was good at what she did. What he didn’t tell her was that it was because of what she did, that he wanted to marry her.

He and Nathan had discussed on many a night in bed that she was perfect for their needs, she tended to get wrapped up in her projects, and they believed her work was going to make them a lot of money.

Neither man wanted to work, nor had income prospects from their parent’s small estates. Prue would also give Richard respectability. Their relationship wouldn’t come under scrutiny, as they had always been friends. Even Nathan moving in with them, wouldn’t be commented on.

They had decided Richard was the better candidate for pursuing Prue. She tended to respond better to him, and he had more experience with women. Nathan had never been attracted to a woman, whereas Richard had at least dabbled.

Richard often found Nathan was very amorous when he told him that he had let Prue suck on him. He would describe what she did to him to Nathan to stir him up. Nathan would fuck him good and hard for teasing him, or he’d suck him off and tease until Richard swore he did it better.

They had become lovers the night after doing the pretend dance for Prue. They shared a room, and when they had gotten back to the room, Richard had pushed Nathan against the door and kissed him. Nathan had started rubbing his cock and told Richard had been in love with him for ages.

He undid Richard’s pants and knelt down to take his hard cock into his mouth and lovingly sucked and jacked his cock. He kissed his balls and licked them before sucking him again. Richard told him to strip.

They had seen each other naked many times and even shared stories as they masturbated in their own beds. They had even watched each other do it. They would jack on their cock both saying they wished it was some girl or another. In reality, they really wishing it were each other playing with their cocks but they hadn’t taken it to the next step until this night.

Nathan stripped and got down on his hands and knees on the mat and told Richard to do him and do it well. Richard knelt behind him and rubbed his hands over Nathans arse cheeks. He spat on a couple of fingers, worked them into Nathan’s arse and started sliding them in and out of him to warm him up.

He kissed his back and wrapped his hand around his cock. He started sliding his hand up and down his cock, as he fingers pumped into his arse. He rubbed his own cock against Nathans’ leg, as he happily pumped him and finger fucked him.

Nathan’s moaning and groaning spurred him on. He pumped harder as he rammed his fingers deeper into his arse and pulling his hand down on his cock on each downward stroke. It didn’t take long to get Nathan groaning and coming.

Richard moved and lined up behind Nathan and worked his cock into Nathans more than willing arse. He’d had sex with a few women, but he loved being in Nathan, his tight arse clamped around his cock. He soon had his hips flexing as he slid in and out of his best friend.

Nathan was soon grunting and groaning as he pushed back into Richard’s hips, so he was buried in him as deep as he could be. His verbal appreciation had Richard fucking him harder. Nathan let out a long groan and clamped his muscles tight around Richard making him come.

Both men lay on the carpet afterwards, and Nathan told Richard, of all the times that he had masturbated in front of him, he had desperately wanted Richard’s hands on him. When he had watched Richard, he has so wanted to suck on him and offer his arse for him to use.

Nathan rolled over onto Richard and rubbed his already hard cock against him. He kissed him stupid, telling him how much he loved him. He slid down and again started sucking on Richard who was also now hard again.

He inserted his fingers into Richard’s arse and finger fucked him, as he sucked and jacked him until he came in Nathans willing sucking mouth. He lifted Richard’s hips and slid his cock into his arse.

He slow fucked him as he watched the other man’s face. As Rickard started moaning and pushing into him harder, he increased the pace until they both came together.

There were few nights after that one that they didn’t make love.


Richard didn’t want a big wedding.

Even though, Ty had agreed to pay for it. As they were effectively lower gentry by title and neither was particularly religious, they elected for the simpler wedding done by the Druids.

Druid Williams and the Paganist’s at the Sanctuary conducted them for couples, who didn’t want big weddings, were not committed to any one church or identified themselves as Pagans.

The Pagans prayed to the Old Gods of their ancestors the Keltrian people. They believe that their people had come to this world seeking a new home when theirs was destroyed. They still help special ceremonies in the Gods Groves on Midsummer’s Eve and Midwinter Eve.

Some of the other churches frowned on his practice mostly because it was rumoured they had orgies in the forest. However, the Druids had the support of the King and the people, and the marriage services were legally binding.

Ty warned Richard to look after Prue as she was very special and he would have to deal with him if he hurt her. Richard found Ty intimidating, even though he was the older by a year.

The young Duke had filled out of late and while not a huge man, he was tall, very fit and wide enough of in the shoulders to have a dominating presence. Ty had an aura of control about him.

Rumours had also started to get around that he wasn’t a man to be trifled with or taken lightly. The deep blue eyes with their dark brown outer ring could produce a penetrating stare that made you feel as if you were being examined from under a microscope.

His long silences with the stare, made you want to confess every wrongdoing since you were born. Richard had also noted at times if he did manage to vex Prue that she could also produce the same look. She even had the same eyes and she had told him they were prominent amongst the Arrondales.

He started to wonder if Prue would be as amenable, as he and Nathan had thought. Richard’s parents were more than happy to see him married and they too saw advantages as Prue had good connections and came from a prestigious family, even if she was just a cousin to a Duke.

The wedding went off without a hitch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.