Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry - Cover

Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 3: Seduction

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Seduction - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

The following year was busy for both Prue and Ty. During the Winter Season, Ty met Maria Holtan. She was a year younger than he was. He had become totally fascinated with her.

Prue and Vincent didn’t like her, but Ty believed he was in love with her. Prue’s dislike stemmed from her knowing who she was. She hoped for Ty’s sake, his uncle had finished with her. Otherwise, things could get ugly.

Maria had been introduced to Ty by his uncle as the daughter of Baron Holton who had a district in his province. Prue didn’t learn of this until later otherwise she would have said something to Ty. However, she wasn’t participating in the Season since she was in mourning. Prue and Vincent did go to some of the picnics and other special outing but didn’t go to the balls and late night parties.

At one party, Ty had asked Maria to dance and found she fit in his arms nicely. She danced well and had a tendency to hold him close so she could rub against him. He found her alluring, and she made no bones about finding him to her liking as well.

Later in the evening when they had their second dance, she asked him to take her for some air. He dutifully walked her out on the lawn and soon found she had steered him into the shadows. She was soon pressing herself against him and was encouraging him to kiss her.

He found she had wandering hands. She had his buttons undone faster than he had ever managed and was happily exploring his hardware. She didn’t have to do much to have him hard and thick in her hand.

She started jacking him off as he kissed her. He found popping a delectable breast out of her low bodice was not hard and sucked happily on her tit as she worked his cock with her able fingers. Being jacked off in a garden at a party was a new experience for Ty, and he even found the fear of being caught had him harder.

Ty found her expert hand soon had him ready to come. He moved back to her mouth and said, “Gods Maria, I’m going to come, if you keep that up.”

Maria glanced around, but they were in a dark spot, so she bobbed down and slid her mouth onto his cock and sucked the top half as she continued to pump the rest. Ty grabbed her head and humped his hips, so his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

She pumped down as he humped in. He soon found himself filling her mouth with cum several times. She delicately wiped her mouth when she finished. She then tucked him back in and let him button himself up. He helped her to her feet, and they checked her dress was not blemished.

“Do you make a habit of sucking a guy off the first night you meet him?” Ty asked amazed that he had let her do it.

She laughed. “I’ve never done it in a garden at a party before, but I just had to see if what you were rubbing against me was as nice as it felt.”

Ty laughed, “So did I come up to your expectations?”

Maria grinned and gripped his arm as they walked back inside. “Well, I wasn’t disappointed with what I found, my Lord. I have heard stories about you, so I have been curious for some time to see if the stories were exaggerated or not.”

“I’m sure they were exaggerated,” Ty said.

“Well, I know one part wasn’t. I’ll just have to find out about the rest later.”

The fact she slept with him after only knowing him two nights probably had a lot to do with his fascination. He was only eighteen, and she made herself available to him and made the sex interesting.

The fact she wasn’t a virgin had him wondering who had taught her to be a satisfying lover. Especially, as she was a year younger than he was. She was very accomplished in the bedroom and at picking when to entice him and when to be cool.

She was also a very proficient liar. Ty learnt that she never answered a straight question with a straight answer. While it frustrated him, he shrugged it off as Maria being Maria. She did like to tease. His cock head was ruling his other head.

Halfway through the following summer season, they married. Prue attended the wedding. She had to admit that Maria was a lovely looking woman. She was tall and willowy with fashionably small breasts and a tiny waist and hips.

The wedding was a hugely expensive affair. Ty had found her parents were not well off and Ty agreed to pay for the wedding, and pay he did. If Maria wanted it, Maria got it. He didn’t get to spend as often as he would like over the months of preparation for the wedding, due to his duties with the estates, which had suited Maria just fine.

If he argued about what she wanted, she used her body to get her way. Either, offering it to wield her way, or refusing access to it. She had him dangling on a string. Ty was so besotted that he wouldn’t hear anything bad about Maria. Even when a friend asked him why Maria spent so much time with his uncle, he dismissed it as trouble making and jealousy.

After the wedding, the couple had spent four weeks travelling. They came home two weeks early than the planned six weeks when Maria said she was pregnant. She started suffered terribly from morning sickness, and travel seemed to exacerbate it.

Things started falling apart for Ty after they came home. Having two estates and a Region to run, he had to spend a lot of time away. He had become very busy. Maria didn’t like being left to her own devices for a week or two at a time, while Ty ran around sorting out numerous problems and projects.

Three months into the marriage Ty had come home to find his wife wasn’t there. His staff said she often went to visit his uncle and would often stay overnight rather than travel in the evening. When he questioned her as to what was going on, she threw a tantrum and told him she wouldn’t have to annoy the neighbours for companionship, if he spent more time with her.

He couldn’t seem to do anything to please her. She ran hot and cold on him. Her tantrums and crying sessions seemed to get worse the further into the pregnancy she got. Things went from bad to worse after his next trip away as she refused to sleep with him when he got back.

He had also found that his uncle had stayed in the house the whole time he was away but had left before he came home. He was starting to wonder how much time his wife spent with his uncle and why. He couldn’t question her, because she refused to answer any questions that were about what she did when with Albert.

He had to go to Bavindor for the Winter Season but wanted Maria to stay home as she was now five months pregnant and she had not been having a good time with it. She said she needed to go with him as the better doctors were there. They may be able to help with her mood swings and lack of sexual interest.

Ty gave in, and she went with him. The fact Ty hadn’t screwed his wife for six weeks helped convince him. They took five days to travel to Bavindor because she couldn’t handle the coach going too fast. The motion made her very sick.

She bitched and whinged about everything.


Ty had wanted Maria to assist Prue with her coming out.

Maria refused, saying her pregnancy caused her health to be unpredictable. The fact Prue hated her, and Maria was sure she knew she was sleeping with her Uncle also affected her decision.

Ty also found opposition from his uncle. Ty expected him to help with squiring Prue to events, as he was her oldest relative. His uncle informed him he had his own affairs to deal with. He told Ty to hire a Matron and let her do it.

Prue was apprehensive about her coming out. It felt strange being with the younger girls as she was now eighteen. Also, her life experiences were different. She found many of the girls, silly and frivolous. After spending the previous year at the Academe, she actually felt more comfortable with the young men.

She had gotten to know a few of them. Lord Reginald Southerland IV was one of her favourites. At nineteen, he was very sure of himself. He had often flirted with her when he found her studying in the library. The fact he was a Duke’s son wasn’t lost on her. Many would consider him a good match for her.

Lord Richard Lindum and Lord Nathan Surry had also become her friends. The three had become her friends when she had helped them with a project they were working on. They had been building a gas-fired boiler with a steam pump that could pump the hot water to different locations.

However, it kept breaking down. She had come into the lab looking for one of her tutors and been watching them fiddle with the machine. “You know that will probably blow up if you use those fittings?” she told them.

Reggie had scoffed and said, “What would you know?”

She then explained that the two different metals behaved differently depending on temperature and pressure. They need fittings that suited the material used for the pipes, or they needed to silver-solder the joints.

The boys said it didn’t matter and finally got the machine started. Prue shrugged and left them to it. The next day Reggie and the boys came and found her. They told her, the joints she told then would fail, had done so.

They were also having trouble getting it to pump the hot water. Would she come and look at the machine. Prue joined them and went over the design. She suggested several things that needed fixing and how to fix them. Even suggesting the pump should be on the cold water inlet, not the hot water outlet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.