Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry
Preface

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Preface - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not, why men found her irresistible, yet she couldn’t return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life.

Warning - It does contain a small amount of gay sex.


Disclaimer:

If you find any of my assumptions fabricated, I would like to remind you this is a fictitious story and I have probably taken liberties.

If you find hormones, grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of my editor/s who did try to edit my work. However, I do have a tendency to add new errors, after others have tried to fix the previous mistakes. If the inaccuracies are glaringly obvious, I will attempt to fix them.

Australian Dictionaries were referenced for reference so some words may appear incorrect to users of other versions of English. Australian colloquialisms appear in the book. Hopefully they are decipherable and you enjoy the story.


Background:

The Gifted Series links to the Keltrian Universe that was created in a previous set of books called Delta. It is a separate entity to that series. These stories are set on a different planet and don’t involve Earth. However, I have taken the liberty of using Earth-like time and days of the week and many plant and some animal names for simplicity. This is the second book in the Gifted Series.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.