The Little Thief - Cover

The Little Thief

Copyright© 2020 by Charlie for now

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A speeding car in his neighborhood, an accident in his front yard, a young person found under his bird of paradise, then a little thief stole his heart. All this started a new life for Charles Xavier Cooper.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Military   Rags To Riches   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

They did, in fact, fall asleep holding hands over my chest. The kiss they had, just before they snuggled into my arms, caused a bit of an issue. “Dana, fix Daddy’s problem, please. Mommy and Miss Katarina made him horny.”

“Yes, Mommy.” They both watched as Dana approached me slowly, took my member in her hands and made love to it. Viki came down to watch. Dana slowly stroked and fondled, teasing, not bringing me to a climax quickly, but drawing it out. I realized about ten minutes into the ordeal she was making eye contact with Viki. This was for her girlfriend’s benefit. Neat! I felt her free hand start its way down, holding my balls, then lower, two fingers made wet and slippery with spittle and pre-cum, being used to massage my anus. Oh, Lord, it felt good, and I couldn’t hold off. Dana forced my dick all the way into her throat and swallowed to keep from gagging, bringing all I had to the surface, just as one of those fingers entered and curled up to my P-Spot. Touching my prostate set me off. I uncontrollably arched as I spewed first one, then two times into Dana’s throat. She backed off, then took the rest in her mouth.

Once I had settled, she kissed Ashley goodnight, sharing it with her, then cuddled up with Viki between my legs. Crystal was behind Ashley, snuggled in, and came, masturbating as she was watching her little sister suck my cock, then kiss her Mistress with a cummy mouth. Dana moved back up and kissed Crystal, telling the older girl she loved her, then snuggled back into my groin with her new girlfriend in her arms. Sleep came, thankfully. I wouldn’t have been able to take much more love that night.

We said our goodbyes over toast, juice and coffee, then one of the bodyguards used one of their big black Suburbans to take Linda, Viki, Ashley, Crystal, Dana, and me to the airport. He called me aside and told me that there was a contract out on Katarina because of what we did, in Kaliningrad. They were unhappy. The Department did not protect dislocated children, but she was safer with us, out of the limelight, than with her mother. He said he knew of me previously and handed me an envelope. I opened it to find two cards. A federal concealed firearms carry permit and one from the state of Hawaii. “Bruce Lace told me to tell you, ‘Hi!’. Don’t ever be unarmed. Angela’s paperwork is in the system for a Federal and a California permit, and after some training, we want her armed, too. The girls when they turn twenty-one. There is only so much we can do. Linda has hers, and Cindy will. She’s doing some refresher training this week so she will be armed as well. Just be careful and be aware. Always.” He shook my hand. The girls did the preflight, Dana and Viki in tow, then we waved to the nice, very nice, gorilla, and boarded the plane and we left.

I called Angela and asked her how much experience she had with firearms. Good news. She had a permit in Kansas, and owned firearms, two of which were with her, and the other, a Winchester repeating rifle, a ‘94 Ranger, was in storage. I explained the situation to her, while the flight deck listened. Crystal would be 21 shortly, with Ashley following a little later. They opted to start training now. You could legally train at 18, just not own or carry. Awareness. That would be the key.

We arrived at our home airfield mid-day in San Diego, switched the plane and the truck, packed into said truck and went home. First thing, Dana took her bags to the Master bedroom and dropped them off. She walked Viki to the guest room with her things. “We will put my stuff away later, and take you to shop tomorrow. Now, just undress. We are going swimming,” Dana told her. Alex introduced herself to Viki, they hugged and the three of them were like that the rest of the day. The others loved little Viki. Beth and Trish were enchanted by her, and Angela’s tongue got hard every time she walked by her.

“Damn she’s pretty, Chuck. Her mother look like that?” I showed her a pic on my phone. “Shit. Gorgeous. Hope they can stay a while. She’s a fox. That little girl is a doll.” My dick got hard just listening to Angela presupposing what she wanted to do with the Russian mob. I thought a little about watching them. I’m sure I could just jack off, or have any of the girls help me and stay out of trouble with Katarina and my promise not to sully her little angel’s virtue.

“Yes, they both are. Inside and out. She was living a good life until her conscience tackled her. Kat doesn’t want bad people, and she considers them that, to gain the kind of advantage they were developing. Not good, she says. My point is, that they were getting upper crust, but it didn’t take. Both are just as genuine as can be. Kat is a little worried about Viki’s virtue around me, so help me keep an eye on that, if you would. Ashley will be helping you on that. You know how I like to abscond with young maidens and repair to the castle tower to use them for my perverted pleasures.”

“Yeah, Chuck the Ripper, kidnapper of little girls all over the world. Coming soon to a theater near you. Good drama, but short on facts. I need to protect you from her, if at all. You’re a freaking teddy bear. But then again, little girls like hugging their teddy bears in bed, don’t they?” We laughed a little about the circumstances, then she agreed to make sure Kat wasn’t overly worried.

“Chuck,” she said, “do you have a minute?” She was looking at me with a wanton smile.

“Yeah, Angel. Come here.” I was reclined in the lounger, so she swung her leg over me and lowered herself. She sat on my lap, sort of, with part of me slowly working its way up into her. She wiggled her hips, getting me in all the way, then hunched herself back and forth, pushing her clit against my pelvic bone and making both of us aroused and getting closer to climax. She couldn’t wait.

“Oh, Chuck. Push! Up! Up! Fuck! Yes! I missed you. I missed this. In me, Chuck, come in me, NOW!!!!” She let out a grunt, then a moan and I arched up into her, granting her command and coming into her over and over. I spurted, her still grinding her pussy on me, smearing our mess all over my crotch, loving the feeling. I thought she laid down on me, but I found she had been pushed and a little mouth was cleaning up our junction, before we even parted. That kept me hard. It wouldn’t go soft with little teeth nibbling and little lips suckling. So, after we shared that coupling, with Dana and Trish working us over underneath, and Beth kissing Angela and sucking on her nipples, trading off, back and forth, Angela came again. And again. “Trish, God Damn, Oh, Baby! YES!!!” I felt what must’ve been Trish’s chin on my member, putting her tongue in Angela’s ass. That was it. She slumped forward, out like a light. Trish took her come, and with her on one side, Dana on the other, both very slickly tickled my entire underside while I humped up, finally exploding into Angela when Trish ran her thumbnail over my prostate. I got a moan out of my lover when she felt the expansion and spasming of my erection’s climax inside her. “That’s what I’m talkin’ ‘bout. Thank you, sweet man. Thank you.” She settled and napped for a while there.

Viki looked at Dana, then at Trish, then at me. She watched as the girls made love to me, and to Angela. Loving, caressing, biting, licking, teasing, sucking, fingering, thumbing, all willingly. All without the man saying a word. They wanted to do all that. They enjoyed it. She smiled, then walked over to Dana and licked her face. She did the same to Trish, causing them both to laugh. Trish grabbed her, dipped her, and kissed her like a movie star. First a yell, then a squeal, then moan, then a sigh. Trish picked her up and walked into the pool holding her. She gently walked around the pool with a naked dark-haired angel in her arms. Dana and Beth joined them. I couldn’t hear, because they were whispering, but I did hear my name, and the word love once in a while. I melted and took a nap under my girlfriend.

My wife woke us up with a kiss. “You smell like Crystal’s pussy, Ash,” Angela said.

“Yes. Yes, I do.” She giggled and smiled at us. “We took a nap at the same time. Crystal’s face smells like Alex, and Alex’s smells like me, but we’re close enough that I don’t think it matters. I fell asleep on Crystal’s thigh. A couple hours ago. You, my dear Angela, have a lot of oil on you. I’d thank the Goddess that she didn’t make the girls all horny and forget about you.”

“We sprayed it on both of them so we wouldn’t wake them up,” came from Beth.

Ashley went over and bent down, shining her pucker at me, to kiss Beth and thank them for taking care of us. Another close look at that little pink asshole prompted me. “Ashley, baby, will you please sit on my face tonight. I need all that you just showed me on my tongue tonight. I miss my wife. We’ve been busy.”

“Hell, yes, yes, and yes. I’d love you to love my bottom tonight. I’d really love it! I miss you, too, sweetie, and yes, we have been. I love you, Mr. Cooper.” She bent down and kissed me, then kissed Angela.

“I love you, too, Mrs. Cooper. You need help with dinner?”

“No, sweetie, relax and love on your Angel for a while. Dana requested Momma Garcia’s Mexican take out tonight. Tamales and enchiladas. You might get a chili relleno if you’re in line when Manny brings the food.”

“TWENTY BUCKS TO ANYONE WHO SAVES ME A RELLENO!!” I yelled.

Crystal, in her joking, yet serious way, said, “Money is not an equalizer or a mode of barter in this household. You’ll need to do better than that.”

“DANA!”

“Yes, Daddy. You need say no more. You have saved my life and made me a free and loved woman. You may have a bite of my chili relleno. After all, you are my favorite man.” She leaned down and kissed me, giggling in her little blonde Russian girl way.

“Cheater!” Crystal yelled. But as soon as Manny arrived, Dana brought me a couple tamales and fed me part of her relleno. Crystal did, too. “I love you, sir. You know that!” Then she kissed me.

“Yes, sweetie, I do know that. One more bite, then I’ll leave you two alone and eat my tamales. Crystal, will you help me turn Momma inside out tonight?” She smiled and nodded enthusiastically. “Dana, I’ll probably want your help, too. I might have her suckling on your clitty while I’m eating her. She loves that.” She nodded and pecked my lips. She and Crystal used my thighs as their table, and we all ate a really enjoyable meal.

Viki was taking it all in. It was getting a little late, and all of us, all of us, retired to the big bed in the Master bedroom. Viki was wearing a little sheer wrap Alex had loaned her. Damn, she looked attractive in it. I had just gotten out of the pool, showering with Dana’s help in the outdoor shower, then a few of the girls, Ashley included, disappeared into the master bath. I heard giggling and carrying on like it was the girls’ shower after basketball practice in high school. It was fun to listen to. Dana sat beside me, playing with my penis, she and Viki watching as it grew slightly. A drop of precum came to the head. Dana wiped it with her finger and almost gave me a heart attack when she fed it to Viki. Viki smiled and nodded. Dana got herself one, then another for Viki. Then, Dana started at the bottom, milking it all the way up and told Viki to get it all. She did. She leaned down and sucked the drops off the head, then licked it clean. Dana looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Just then, Crystal brought Ashley out and put her over my face. Dana sat on the headboard, with Ashley’s face in her hands. Lowering her pussy to my mouth, I just got to work on Ashley’s bottom. Crystal lay on my belly and licked my chin all the way up her Mistress’s crack to her tailbone. My wife shivered. Heavily. The shakes. Crystal was too short to be on my cock and do what she was doing, so Beth took over and made sure my sexual needs were at least tended to.

We had Ashley trembling. Muscle spasms. She was sucking on Dana’s little peepee, having her pussy and clit licked and sucked by me, Crystal was tonguing and fingering her ass, and Angela and Trish were caressing and pinching her nipples. She was being worked. Worked over. When I thought she was ready, and I could hear Dana moan her own little come into Ash’s mouth, I bit her clit and sent her soaring. She drenched my face with her wetness. Even Crystal got some of it. Angela sucked on a nipple and Trish tongued her ear. She came again. Not so much liquid, but enough to tell.

Ash didn’t let go of Dana when she tried to move. “Mommy, I have to go. Mommy, stop. Mommy. Shit. Ohhhh. Ahhhh. Mommy. Ohhoha. Ahhhh. So good. Mommy. I love you.” Ashley emptied her, sucking it all down, swallowing her pee.

“I don’t know why I did that, baby. I just felt I had to. Please don’t be mad at me, please.”

“No, no, Mommy. It felt good. Really good. I just was afraid for you to do that.”

“Don’t be, baby. I felt like you were part of me. In me. It was so good. Such a good feeling. Thank you.” Dana came down, sitting on Ashley’s thighs, putting her ass right over my eyes. I lifted Ash back a little and licked from Ash’s pussy to Dana’s ass and had them both hugging and shuddering together. Crystal had moved back and was making out with Beth. Angela and Trish were kissing, and Alex was making out with Viki. It was a real live love in.

I heard Dana ask Ashley to go in the shower with her. Then they got up and left me. Crystal and Beth took over, Crystal on my face and Beth on my cock, both riding me to orgasms for all three of us. Then Alex broke from Viki, saying, “Watch this!” pushed Beth around to lie on my chest and ate my come out of her, then cleaned my dick off with her lips and tongue. Crystal sat back and pulled my head up in her lap with her legs under her as only girls, and Dana, can do. Alex asked Viki down, “Just suck a little. He has very little left.” Viki did, nursing gently on the head of my re-firming dick. “Oh, catch that on Beth.” Viki, not even thinking, moved in and licked the cum oozing from Beth’s tight little pussy lips, making her squirm on my belly. “Good, huh?” Viki nodded.

“OK, kids, Daddy has to get up.” I went to the bathroom. Ashley waved me into the shower with them. Dana was on her knees, sucking on Ashley’s pussy; it looked like she was drinking. SHE WAS! Ashley was returning the ‘favor’.

“Dana wanted to try it. Oh God, Chuck, she’s sucking on my pee hole and licking my clit off and on while doing it. Geez it’s really, really something. OH NO! NO! SHIT! FUUUCKKKKKK.” I caught her. Dana looked up at me and grinned.

“Daddy, I like it. A lot. It is the most sexy thing. Let me do you, too.” She didn’t really wait for an answer, but just came over and sucked my dick into her mouth and pulled me to her with my butt cheeks and waited. I had to go, so just let loose, slowly. She couldn’t keep up and most of it ran out, but she was smiling and giggling the whole time the pee was running down her front. Ashley turned and held her hair, kissing her on the head.

“What have we started?”

“Nothing. Just a thing to do once in a while. It feels good, though, doesn’t it?”

“Yes. It really felt good when she was in my mouth peeing. I’m serious, Chuck, it felt like she was part of me. I’ve never felt closer to anyone but you. It was ... Not scary, but ... it was an awakening.”

“Mmmm Hmmm.” I felt and we heard. Dana nodded. I finished and she squirted my urine from her mouth onto my belly, watching it run over my balls and down my legs. “That was fun and like Mommy said, loving. I feel closer now. I know that is hard, but I feel I am yours more now. I was, but more now. I can’t explain. I don’t know the words.”

“You just did, baby, you just did.” Ashley pulled her up and held her, hugging them together. “I love you so much. Thank you for that. Both times with you and me. And for showing Daddy.”

Dana nodded, then while I turned on the water, they kissed like long lost lovers. We washed each other, with me helping myself to cleaning Dana’s rear end, and my wife’s front end, with my fingers. I got them both to come for me, one more time, thinking that would help them sleep. They were amped up over the peeing revelation. I was right. It helped. Dana put her Mommy on my chest and snuggled with Alex and Viki in her arms. I don’t even know who else was where, until morning. Alex was sitting on my half hard erection with Dana holding her hip and Viki watching. Alex saw my eyes open and started scrubbing her bare little pussy on my pelvic bone. Damn that felt good. It did wondrous things for my cock. I let it go and exploded up into her, then making sure she had a good come, grabbed her, squealing and yelling and laughing, and went into the bathroom to clean us both off.

Evidently Dana had said something, because once the water was started, she took my hand and put it between her legs and peed all over it, rubbing my hand on her. The other two came in, but they just washed. I got into it and helped to wash Viki. She’s so pretty, and feels so nice. No fat, but not skinny like Dana was. She was just in really good shape. Dana had her spread her legs and told me to wash her, then held my hand under so my finger was longwise in her slit and her clitoral hood was on the pad of my middle finger closest to my palm. She held me like that until Viki started humping, Alex and Dana helping her, holding me, moving her, until she came. It was the strongest she’d ever had, she said. She was a virgin, except for toys and the occasional hairbrush handle. Oh, and Dana’s and Alex’s fingers.

We all dried and put on some minimal clothing. Really long T-shirts for the girls, and boxers and a short sleeve button up, left unbuttoned, for me. Coffee was on my radar, and once I had target acquisition, with one sugar, I went to the family room to watch the news for a while. There was nothing about a kidnapping in Russia, but there wouldn’t be, unless it blew up in our faces, which it didn’t. Covert operations worked best when they stayed covert, and this one pretty much did. Would I fly back to Gdansk anytime soon? Probably not. They have detectives and spies, too. But we were hopefully off the radar as far as the kidnapping and involuntary drug injections go. In any case, the coffee was excellent, and the company was nice. Ashley and Crystal came to sit with me while breakfast was being ginned up. Fresh fruit and oatmeal this morning. I hope there wasn’t a message in there somewhere for the ‘old man’.

The plan was made to go fishing tomorrow. The boat, thankfully a 38 plus footer, would seat twelve, but since we had laps, that could be stretched. We had life jackets on board for 15 people. If we all went tomorrow, there would be ten of us, counting Viki. We had done eight, and eleven, before, with little trouble. With two of our eleven in DC with Viktoria’s mother, we were not yet at capacity, as long as we weren’t overnighting. I didn’t want a boat that big, I didn’t think so at the time, anyway. We were pushing maximum when we were all here. Thirteen at last count, including our probably temporary guests from Russia. Yes, I could always buy a life jacket, but room is at a premium on a boat.

It worked with ten, and Ashley thought it would work fine when the DC crew was here as well. That would be thirteen, and even when they were home, ten was working well. Captain Ashley and First Mate Dana climbed the tower after we were out in open water, and scoured the area for bait fish. Today, unlike most times, we came up empty on bait clouds. However, we did troll, and did get some bonito over some nice hills, then Ash took us to her favorite kelp bed and we got some good smoking fish. Three big barracuda for the smoker. A couple of the girls went deeper and got us some rock fish while some stayed shallow and caught some kelp bass in between the barracuda. Seems the activity of catching the bass brought them to investigate, then a well-placed sardine made the transaction complete. It worked three times, and that would fill the smoker to capacity twice. The girls all got some sun and the oiling process was part of the fun of the day. Since it was quiet out, the captain called for topless if they wanted. Most did, but kept covers close, just in case. Dana and Ashley stayed in the tower in thong bottoms. Neither of them cared if anyone saw them naked.

I got the fish cleaned then the captain took us in. The first mate fueled and cleaned out the boat, with Alex’s help this time, and we went home to load the smoker heavy with hickory both times. That was my crowd’s favorite, and it was unanimous, so there was no need to appease anyone. We checked in with the DC people, and they let us know it would be about a week.

Angela and her girls were out looking at houses one day and upon returning, they all had dejected looks on their faces. “Come. Sit with me in the family room. Please.” They did, Angela in my lap, and the girls on the sides. “What’s wrong, ladies?” I asked, with really long faces looking at me.

Beth started. “We can’t find anything nice that doesn’t have another house three feet away from it, and in the midst of five thousand places that look just like it.”

Trish joined in, “Seriously.” Ashley walked in and sat on the coffee table listening. “Hi, Miss Ashley. We were just crying to Daddy about the housing market here. There just isn’t anything nice. Mistress has money, but anything nice is millions and millions, or just a cracker box in the middle of the stacks of other cracker boxes.”

Ashley took over. “Stop looking. Just for now. Something will come up. We found this place on a lucky break. Lucky for us. Just relax. If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. Is there anything you NEED out of your storage right now?”

“No, sweets. The rifle was packed and oiled pretty well. It probably shouldn’t have been there, for a few reasons. Everything else is probably pretty much OK. We can always make a list, have it unpacked, get some out and have it repacked. I’ve heard of people doing that.”

“OK. That settles it. For now. Just relax and let the world turn. Watch it go by, and if you see something you like, grab it,” I said. Nodding at Ashley, and her nodding at the ladies spread out in front of her.

The week passed with another fishing trip, and lots of gratuitous sex, with Viki getting to see larger and larger doses of both Sapphic action and hetero loving with which to form opinions on. The night before we went to get her mother, she pulled Dana and Alex into the bedroom behind her while I was reading on my tablet.

“Chuck?” she asked.

“Yes, Sweetheart?” I could see her shiver a little.

“Chuck, this is hard to ask. I know it will sound silly, but I want to ask you...” I interrupted her.

“Sweetheart, nothing you could ask would be silly to me. Come up here and hug me.” She did, Dana and Alex right behind her onto the bed. While I hugged her, I moved her back and forth a little, like I was rocking her on her knees. “What would you like from me?”

“Uhmmmm. I ... I want to ... Chuck, can I sit on your mouth and have you make me orgasm that way? I am so sorry. I see the others and they look so happy with your mouth on their pussy. I thought it would be fun.”

“Oh, baby, don’t apologize for that. Never be sorry for wanting something like that.” I hugged her through the shiver, “If you want that, I would love to, but I don’t want to get in trouble with your mother.”

“You will not. I told her and Miss Cindy I wanted this. Mom said to be sure before I did, and Miss Cindy said to be careful and not break your nose, because it is fun to sit on.” All three girls giggled. Even I had to chuckle at Cindy’s off color remark. “I want Dana and Alex to help me so I do not try to do more. I know if I get very, very horny I will want something else, but I am not ready for that in me yet.” Note to self. She said ‘yet’.

“I would be happy to help you. And, your minions here,” I reached out to tickle them, “can protect your virtue.” She looked at me sideways. “They can keep you staying a virgin in the aftermath of me licking the inside of your tummy!” She squealed as Dana pulled her backwards, away from me so she and Alex could undress her. All she had on was a cropped T and a pair of boy shorts, but they were gone in a jiffy. While she was on her back, I growled and wiggled my tongue at her, moving closer and closer. The other girls pulled her legs up and her knees back to her chest, almost putting her feet by her ears, but they didn’t push that hard. I held her ass in my hands and tickled her vulva with my tongue. Eliciting a moan from her, I figured we were on the right track. They had showered her, as I could smell the essence of peach body soap around her lower lips, perineum, and pucker as I licked and tickled with my tongue, gently nibbling here and there on her skin, wherever I could gain purchase.

Her squeals brought onlookers, both temporary and those that stayed. After I had brought her to orgasm twice, Dana got involved. “Daddy, lay down. She wants to try sitting on your tongue, if she can move. Come on, little girl. Up, up, over, yes, right there.” I worked at it for a few minutes, her moaning and the girls holding her and troubling her breasts with light pinches and bites.

“Uuuhhhnnnnngggggg, Chhuuuuuck. Oh Goooooddddd. Ohhh. Again, ohhhhhhh. Oooouuuhhnngg.” She fell forward as I used my tongue on her anus, convulsing one more time and passing out, her head right next to my erection. Licking her and having her reacting like that to my ministrations got me super hard. She moaned out a thank you, then when Dana went down to check on her, and kiss her, she stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of my cock.

Alex kissed me, then while I was watching went to work on Viki’s ass and pussy, too, putting a head full of hair in my face. Alex got a rubber band or something and wrapped her hair up, but it was too late. Watching her sucking on Viki’s ass and pussy, and the licks from her and Dana on my super-hard and super-sensitive cock sent me over the edge. I arched up and shot all over Viki’s arm, Dana’s face, and my belly. Viki moaned one more come out from what Alex was doing, then laid back down. And stayed.

A few minutes later, as we were just lying there, Alex holding my head in her arms and Dana tending to her, Viki said, “Thank you, Chuck. Thank you. That was very, very nice. I will want to do again. You are special to me now, and do not have cooties anymore!” Everyone in the room laughed, and movement started as everyone but the four of us had something going on.

“Come here, baby. You, too, Dana. Alex, stay here, please. I want to hold and hug all three of you at the same time. Come on. Oh, my precious girls. There, now. Just lay, and let me hold you. Snuggle. I love you guys. Viki, you are a very sweet girl, a doll,” I felt her shiver on me. “Thank you for letting me, asking me to share your pleasure. You are a real treat.” I kissed her softly on the lips and felt her shake, just the smallest of tremors, but I could feel them. “Would you three like to snuggle and fall asleep with me and Miss Ashley tonight?” They all three nodded. “OK, let’s clean up. A little soapy fun, then a little bowl of ice cream, and hit the sack. We have a long day tomorrow.”

We showered, with a lot of Russian hands and Roman fingers and large quantities of body wash. It was fun, and quite arousing, but I knew we needed a good night’s rest. I had boxers on, they had nighties, and we traipsed into the kitchen to find everyone else talking about what we had here. I kissed my wife and her slave/wife, then each of the rest of them.

“What do you think, Chuck?”

“I think I’m in love with several women. I’m luckier than any man deserves to be because they seem to love me back. I’m blessed. I count those blessings every morning when I wake, every night before I sleep, and a lot of times in between when I see one of you doing something spectacular, like making a shadow. I really do love each and every one of you. Beth. Trish. Both of you are in my heart, not only for who you are, but how you treat and love on Angela, who has a large piece of my heart now. Ashley knows this. Linda, you also know I’ve loved your wife for many years. I love you now, as well. She was always good to me, but there was a connection between us. I couldn’t act on it because she was in love with you. She couldn’t act on it because she was in love with you. We had no idea you and I would fall in love because of how we both love her. Ashley came into my life with a Bang! and hasn’t been anything less than part of me since. She truly has my heart, and I will tell you, very sorrowfully, that if I was to have to make a choice, right now, I would take her hand and walk out the door, the two of us, with nothing. She is my universe. But I don’t have to make that choice. She loves you all, too. Crystal came to us in a time of need. We fell in love with her inner self and the rest of her just molded to us, happily, into our relationship. Having our little brown lover thrown at us was one of the best things that could have ever happened. She fell in love with Crystal, then with us, and that led us to Maria, who Linda fell head over heels in love with. Our locating Dana, through Angela, was just a miracle. Saving her and her letting us fall in love with her, after all she had been through, was God’s work. And I thank him for my little blonde girl every chance I get. Dana, just like the others, I love you. Terribly much. Now, I have a problem, in that, I, and Dana and Ashley, and we’ve observed Crystal and Alex, as well, are falling in love with our Little Czarina Viktoria, the beautiful Russian guest boarder we have, and I hope the rest of you do as well. It will be hard to explain to her mother, but...” Linda interrupted me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.