The Babysitter and the Jealous Wife - Cover

The Babysitter and the Jealous Wife

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 3: Tiffany, Billy and Jane at the Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tiffany, Billy and Jane at the Beach - Tiffany took her babysitting duties seriously but she was not displeased when the married husband showed her the power of submitting to his pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Nudism   Prostitution  

Billy Singleton’s place of employment rewarded him with a complimentary full week all expenses paid vacation to the seaside. His devious wife Jane prompted him to inquire if it would include the cost for a babysitter to watch their tiny tots, whilst they played in the sand and the surf.

The company was so delighted with Billy’s profitable selling efforts that they generously allowed for a full time babysitter to accompany them for the entire week.

At first, Tiff thought they were pulling her leg when they told her they were going to the beach for an entire week. On top of that, she would draw her full babysitting fees for the full period. That would be more than sufficient funds for her to purchase the little Volkswagen sitting quite forlorn and lonely on the used car lot just down the street from her parent’s home. The children were excited and they chattered incessantly like little monkeys on an adventure to a new part of the jungle. The happy-go-lucky babysitter had discovered the children actually loved her company and she enjoyed playing endless games with them. Her own childhood had been a bit hard because her father delighted in constantly reminding her with his workman’s belt that nice little girls kept their goodies well covered and out of sight of boy’s nasty glances. Their piercing eyes filled with filthy thoughts so sinful that immediate confession was the only solution.

Her parents had objected at first to a job requiring a full week of absence.

However, when she explained the amount of money involved and the fact she would be able to finance her own transportation in the future, they quickly changed their minds to be more agreeable to the proposition. Besides, The Singletons seemed like the ideal family, churchgoers, and children properly respectful despite their blossoming exuberance.

She checked the bureau a second time, knowing that the three “morning after” pills were already gone.

It was difficult to accept that she had to use them all because of Mister Singleton’s ardent desire that she take him “bareback” in her feminine core. It was not a terrible concern taking it up her rear channel because there was no danger of being sucked into a family way and the tender trap of unplanned motherhood.

It was her newly-tested vagina that was her primary concern.

Her Billy had copious supplies of sticky, white juice which he seemed to produce with very little time needed for replenishment. She had shuddered, on hearing her new best friend Mrs. Singleton or simply “Jane” described her handsome husband Billy as a prize-winning seed spreader that needed a vasectomy in the worst way.

The fact was in just the past eight weeks, the horny husband had been inside her no-longer-virginal slit on three occasions requiring her to expend her full supply of morning after pills stolen from a young mother with far too many children to fit inside their small apartment. Of course, they were Irish and that explained it all, but it put terrible demands on the plumbing in the tiny home. She didn’t have that family as a client any longer and she vowed that she would be firm with Billy to use the condoms hidden in the side of her valise all wrapped up in silver foil and clearly marked “medical supplies” for curious investigators.

His countless expeditions up her rear door since that first night of claiming her unwanted cherry were of amazing satisfaction to her need for those tantalizing tingles she simply had to have behind a closed door. She particularly enjoyed the experience of taking it from behind from Billy when the beautiful Mrs. Singleton was holding her tightly in her arms and kissing her face like she was a captured slave-girl with no other option. Jane’s busy tongue completely ravaged her mouth with more aggressive action than her husband Billy’s rampant cock roaming freely inside her happy bottom. It was hard for her to concentrate on just one and ignore the other, because they played her like a duet on a concert piano. Her little whimpers and yelps of contentment inspired them to further exertion, much to her enjoyment and uncontrollable acceptance.


Unfortunately, the usually perceptive Tiffany had not the slightest inkling that her former best friend forever, Dora Mulligan, had silently stolen into her bedroom unseen and filched the three pills for her own naughty use with the butcher’s boy delivering meat with a dual purpose. He was determined to plow his feminine fields without the interference of a sensation-robbing umbrella and made great sport in flooding his conquests with oodles of creamy residue whenever possible. The insidious Dora replaced the three pills with a similar but totally ineffective product of a like nature, but only for the temporary relief of gastric distress. The guilty Dora hid her disastrous under-handed machinations with a submerged air of gleeful disregard. In fact, she hoped that the haughty Tiffany would be tricked into blessed fruitfulness, before she had any chance to go to the University for higher education.

It was only a short time later that the devious young lady fell victim to a spate of forgetfulness and found herself in a similar circumstance requiring her to find a suitable spouse on the spur of the moment. Since beggars can’t be choosers, she quickly settled for the somewhat ugly law clerk that performed her father’s business on a daily basis. The poor man was suitably convinced that the early-born offspring was the spitting image of his poor departed mother from a photograph of dubious clarity.

Of course, the entirely unaware and nubile babysitter used her three pills with complete confidence in their magical ability to preclude her embarrassment. It is uncertain which of the three times Billy’s long thick member wandered into her vaginal tract unprotected that started the chain of conception. Dora’s deception caused the unsuspecting Tiff to contemplate the need to initiate a diet to keep her normally flat belly from rounding up in an untypical manner. That particular new development was an annoyance but knew sweets were her weakness and was convinced they were the only possible culprit responsible for her swelling belly. The last thing on her mind was the possibility of pregnancy, because she was being “careful” and, after all, she was far too young and innocent to fit the role of a fallen woman.


The seaside Inn was perfect for the family.

They were isolated from the other guests because they had the entire second floor to themselves. With three adults and four young ones, it was the minimal requirement for absolute privacy. It just so happened that the other guests were all from the same firm in the city and were vacationing together in the hopes of saving some funds for other purposes. There were two men and two ladies and at first they occupied the pair of large bedroom suites with the two ladies in one room and the two young lads in the other room. However, on the second night, they decided to switch and paired off into a normal male/female relationship behind closed doors. The owners of the Inn just smiled and chalked it up to a natural progression of that old black magic and a nocturnal need for the weaknesses of the flesh.

It was Tilly and Tommy on the beach side of the Inn and Willie and Wanda on the parking lot side with a questionable view. That was the arrangement for the second night of their stay and the following night, it changed to Tilly and Willie on the beach side and Wanda and Tommy on the parking lot side of the spacious building. It was not because any of them were dissatisfied with the sleeping arrangements, but the need for Willie to breathe in the invigorating sea air and watch the waves after the sun rose in the morning. In Wanda’s case, she could care less about the view, because her focus of attention was on the size of Tommy’s impressive cock when it was extended to full expansion. She liked the way it stretched her secret garden with authority totally unlike Willie’s little pencil that barely scratched the surface of her feminine needs.

They all seemed to accept that the family on the second floor was typical in every regard except for the fact that the three adults tended to bang their beds into the wall quite often late at night. The thought was that one of them might even be a little sickly because of the moans and groans that filtered down to them humping away in friendly intercourse down below on the first floor. The two couples used careful restraint to make their pleasures a matter of secrecy unaware that the owners had installed cams in the ceiling fans to furnish personal nocturnal entertainment with a changing cast of naked panting characters throughout the summer.

Jane fell into a fit of uncontrollable laughter at Tiff’s reluctance to take Billy’s stiffness into her vaginal channel without benefit of proper protection.

“You are a silly ninny, Tiff, Billy has been up there more than once and he has given you more of his sperm laden juices than he has given me these past two months.”

Tiff just sighed and lifted her hindquarters a little higher for Jane’s soothing tongue.

“Quite right, Mistress, but I always had a “morning after” pill nearby to take care of any consequences. Now, I have none of those little darlings left and I feel uncomfortable about his seeds sprouting little “Billy’s” in my teenaged uterus.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.