The Babysitter and the Jealous Wife
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tiffany took her babysitting duties seriously but she was not displeased when the married husband showed her the power of submitting to his pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Nudism   Prostitution  

“Billy, did darling little Tiff tell you she will be staying over tonight? It is far too late to be chancing those foggy streets with all those nasty young lads roaming about looking for mischief.”

Mrs. Singleton’s lilting voice made Tiff feel guiltier, if such a thing were possible.

Her guilt was overshadowed by her concern for the fact her no-longer virginal womanhood was still flooded and swollen with Mister Singleton’s man-juice. It was all due to her silly lack of mature experience in demanding a sturdy condom to encircle and surround Mrs. Singleton’s husband’s rampant cock before he demanded immediate insertion into her virginal channel. Well, at least now she knew the husband’s first name and she approved of it completely. Besides, it was time for her to lose her cherry and if it went to a married man with the name of “Bill”, that was just fine with her. She was ready to call it quits when she saw his size because she was certain it would never fit inside her untested cunt. Oh God, there she had gone and used the word “cunt” just like those sluts smoking behind the gym garage. Tiff thought it was terribly crude at that time and now here she was spreading her inexperienced legs for some other woman’s husband and referring to her private parts as a “cunt”. She vowed not to use it often and never when a stranger could look at her completely aghast at her shocking language. Well, she had not only taken Billy’s cock all the way up, but she had even allowed him to explore her rear door entry. In fact, she was sorely tempted to push her backside into position for a possible buggering of her defenseless crack if he was up for it. All he did was insert his middle finger and she was beginning to think that was not the same as an actual cock when he added another finger to the mix and she had to stretch to accommodate his intrusion.

They looked into each other’s eyes and she saw her own sense of unrequited lust reflected in his aggressive passion.

Just then, he added a third finger into her puckered place and her whole attitude changed from being intrigued about the kinky process to being a total slut wanting more with the real thing and a whole lot deeper.

Tiff made the excuse of a call of nature to make a bee-line to the hidden “morning after” pill stashed inside her clean knickers in her back-pack. She swallowed it with a sense of relief, because it would not be appropriate for a girl just eighteen to get pregnant, without benefit of spouse, only two months before reporting to the University for a Proper Education.

She gave her battered snatch a quick wash and put on the fresh undies before returning to the living room to join the Singletons for a late night snack. Tiff hoped they had biscuits or something edible, because she was suddenly ravenous. Her nervous tummy was more important than her already satisfied slit, which was still swimming in “Billy” juice. The formerly innocent babysitter felt exactly like the unmitigated slut, she knew she really was deep down inside.

Her downward spiral into matters of the kinky sort had begun with her babysitting operation.

Tiff didn’t have any serious regrets about her fall from grace, despite her sometimes sense of guilt over her unladylike urges. She hadn’t met a husband, she didn’t like as yet. The submissive babysitter found that they were all enthused with the opportunity to give her instructions on how to best please a man in need of a “little strange” when the wife was sound asleep or when they were driving her home late at night.

The angel-faced babysitter was fairly confident that her oral skills were coming along nicely.

She had started slowly with some tentative, messy experiments with her best friend Alice’s older brother. They had convinced him to show them his business as part of a biology project to draw a picture of male anatomy. He gave them his relaxed presentation and then after using his own hand to excite his rod, he had treated them to the fully expanded version that drew a gasp from his younger sister and a calculating glance from Tiffany. When he tried to get his sister to show Tiffany how good she was at using her hand on him to make him explode, the sister became suddenly shy and hid her red face in her pillow saying resolutely,

“I am a good girl. You know that, Roger, and, besides, a sister shouldn’t be fooling around with her own brother’s cock.”

Roger looked at Tiffany with a look of amusement and she knew right away that her best friend Alice was guilty of using her brother’s cock to expand her knowledge of male anatomy on the sly. She was a bit envious of her because Roger’s business was first-rate and she would have loved to have the opportunity as well. She saw that Alice was hiding her face and she reached out to take things in hand bringing a sigh of satisfaction to Roger’s lips. His sorely tempted sister looked up to see what she was missing and found Tiff’s fingers wrapped delicately around her brother’s thick cock. She became a bit envious and pushed her hand away to replace it with her own petite fingers. The brother was in a state of extreme agitation not certain which hand was the most exciting. He like them both and asked them to alternate to make him tell the difference. After a short while, he was close to exploding and it seemed they would have a big mess on their hands. Tiff leaned own and pushed his young boy rod inside her willing lips and sucked him until he lost his control over his emission and anointed her throat with his pent-up cream in a way he had never dared to do with his own sister. It was one of the few times that Tiff had fooled around with a young lad. She knew they generally had only one thing on their mind and she really didn’t mind that as much as the fact they tended to tall so much about it to all of their friends. It was a good way to get a “bad reputation” in a small community and she knew it was important to avoid such a situation.


On the boyfriend front, Tiff was all butterfingers not knowing what to say or how to attract the young lads with time on their hands. She was far more comfortable in the company of older men with lots of experience in pushing young girl’s heads into place between their legs. Most of them complained that their spouses were reticent in performing such duties. She found that hard to believe, because it was absolutely thrilling to have a man’s most prized organ between her lips and captive to her sucking mouth. Generally, she was in control in such situations, because of her pretty face and her flashing eyes that locked horns with the grateful male’s eyeballs teaching him proper respect. She had experimented with the deacon at church, down in the basement, behind the statues of the Saints, all looking at her busy mouth with an expression of repressed disapproval. Then, she had gone down on her knees for Mister Patel at the corner store. He had swung his prayer beads the entire time mumbling words of contrition for his terrible weakness with the pleasure-seeking “western” women. One of her best deep-throat experiences was with the dreadfully fat butcher whose big belly kept bouncing on her forehead like a soft heavy weight pushing her head back at an impossible angle with his long thick cock buried inside. It seemed like he used her mouth endlessly. At the very end, he pushed her head up even closer with his hands at the back of her head and she had no recourse but to swallow every drop spurted past her tormented tonsils.


The first time she had felt the depth of her submissive nature was when the very same Billy had bent her over the back of the sofa and showed her the mystery of taking it all the way up her bum like a streetwise slut. The knocking on her sphincter door was a wakeup call she could not ignore and when he slid all the way inside, she just gasped,

“Is it in?”

He had laughed at her naïve comment and spanked her for being a dirty little girl. For some reason, she didn’t feel his spanking was a punishment, but a reward for submitting to his pleasure. It made her feel good to give him what he wanted just like giving presents to everyone at Christmas was a lot more fun than getting them at that time of year.

Even now, Billy was sitting next to her on the sofa and had his fingers busy under the spread pushing deep inside her cum-filled cunt. She did her best to look completely innocent and relaxed because Mrs. Singleton was watching her intently looking for any sign of reaction. It flashed into Tiff’s mind that the woman was suspicious of her husband’s activities under the blanket, but she was so sleepy, that she refused to confront the issue.

Billy’s fingers hit Tiff’s delicate trigger spot and she hid her face in the pillow cushion to hide her quick release. She squeezed her knees together trapping poor Billy’s hand inside her folds and silently humped his fingers like they were her secret lover granting her shelter against the storm of loneliness surrounding her like a shroud of unwanted restraint. His wife was watching, but dismissed it as a silly girl’s shyness with responsible adults in a real life conversation, wearing only her nightie and the thinnest of undies beneath.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.