The Triad and the Virgin's Passion - Cover

The Triad and the Virgin's Passion

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Octogirl Surprise

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Octogirl Surprise - The triad's newest adventure is their strangest yet when a special girl is kidnapped by a dryad.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Paranormal   non-anthro   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Seamus – The Lesh-Ke Mountains, The Kingdom of Haz

When I scaled the cliff with Fiona, I expected to rescue our wife Aoifa from the leotaur that had kidnapped her. Thanks to Fiona’s witchcraft, we had rushed up the cliff far faster than a pair of humans could, enhanced by spirits. But when we got to the top, we found Aoifa naked, recently fucked by the leotaur, and with a big grin on her face.

Kelmam, the leotaur, held Viora in his arms, kissing the young girl. She was also recently fucked. I had hoped to pop her cherry myself. Nothing about today made sense from the dryad kidnapping Viora from her village to a monster kidnapping our wife and ending up in a threesome.

But that hardly mattered. A spicy scent perfumed the air, hardening my cock.

“What is going on?” Fiona moaned. She was on her knees before Aoifa. Fiona’s auburn hair spilled about her shoulders. Aoifa seized a handful and pulled Fiona’s face to her pussy.

“Kelmam was transformed by the Biomancer that enslaved the dryad,” Aoifa moaned. “He and his sister were experimented on. He broke free and thought he was rescuing Viora when he attacked us. He grabbed me by mistake and we sorted it out. Oh, yes, sweet sister, lick my pussy. It’s full of cum.”

Fiona obliged her twin sister. I was surprised that Fiona, our prudish wife, would lick out Aoifa’s pussy clean when it was filled with another man’s, or in this case a monster’s, cum. Fiona believed in our marriage oaths. She rarely violated our triune marriage.

Not like Aoifa and me.

“Oh, yes, sweet sister, lick it all out,” panted Aoifa as she humped her hips, smearing her pussy along Fiona’s mouth. Aoifa’s large breasts jiggled, her silver nipple rings flashing in the sunlight.

“Oh, you used damiana on them,” Fiona moaned between licks. “That’s why I’m so horny.”

“I did,” groaned Aoifa. “They are so in love, but Kelmam feared hurting her. Instead, he made her cum so hard. It was beautiful. I was so glad I was involved.”

“You are so horrible,” Fiona gasped. “Horrible and wicked.”

“You’re the one eating my pussy like you’re starving,” gasped Aoifa. “Oh, right there. Dig out every drop of cum, sweet sister.”

My dick throbbed in my pants as I watched the incestuous sight. Marrying twins was exciting, even if Aoifa and Fiona weren’t identical. I loved them both, from Fiona’s small breasts to Aoifa’s heaving mounds.

“Gods, I’m horny,” gasped Fiona. “Husband of mine, please, I need you. Fuck me.”

“Fuck our wife,” moaned Aoifa. “I love it when she moans into my pussy while being fucked.”

I peeled off my chainmail coat, dropping it to the ground in a clatter. My hands undid my leather pants, my hard cock spilling out. I fell to my knees and hiked up Fiona’s white robes. Her pussy, adorned by fiery hair, dripped with her excitement between her thighs.

“Yes,” Fiona moaned as I sank into her.

“Pater’s cock,” I grunted, savoring the hot, tight grip of my wife’s pussy.

Fiona clenched down and pushed back with her hips. She undulated and writhed, working her hips and bucking to meet my thrusts. She was so hot. Every time I slammed into her depths, she moaned into Aoifa’s pussy.

Aoifa shuddered. Her head tossed back, her short, black hair swaying about her gorgeous face. One hand pulled on a nipple ring while the other kept a firm grip on Fiona’s hair. Aoifa ground her pussy on her twin’s face.

“So good. She’s devouring all of the monster’s cum out of my pussy. The slut loves it.”

“She does,” I grunted. “She’s so wet. You’re a pussy-licking, creampie-loving slut, Fiona.”

“I am,” gasped Fiona. “She taste so delicious, and the cum is so salty. I love it.”

My strokes grew faster. My balls, boiling with cum, smacked into Fiona’s clit with meaty thwacks. Her butt-cheeks rippled every time I bottomed into her. Pleasure rippled out of my dick, spilling through me, urging me to fuck her faster and faster as the pressure built in my balls.

“Keep fucking the slut,” Aoifa gasped. “Oh, damn, Seamus, but you are so sexy when you fuck a slut.”

I leaned over Fiona and nuzzled at Aoifa’s stomach. Then I licked up to her heavy, right breast. My tongue found the underside then slid up to her nipple. I sucked it into my mouth, my tongue playing with her silver rings.

She moaned and gasped. Her hand released her other nipple ring and seized my bright-red hair. She held on, holding me to her tit as she writhed and quivered. Her moans echoed through the mountain valley.

“I’m cumming,” she moaned. “Oh, yes. Slata’s cunt, yes. So good. Drink all my juices, sweet sister. Mmm, yes.”

Fiona’s pussy clenched down on my cock as she drank Aoifa’s juices. Aoifa gasped and moaned, gripping hard on my hair. Fiona kept licking, tonguing her sister with noisy swipes. My dick ached. My balls boiled, loving the sound of Aoifa’s orgasmic moans.

“Oh, sweet sister, you are the best at pussy licking. Mmm, I came so hard.”

“Aoifa,” gasped Fiona. “Oh, yes. I’m cumming. Oh, yes. Seamus, keep fucking me. Oh, yes, husband. Stir through my pussy. Oh, Gods, yes.”

My dick slammed into her spasming pussy. I grit my teeth and grunted with each stroke through my wife’s cumming snatch. My balls boiled. They were so close to exploding. My hips fucked my wife hard. I couldn’t stop now. Nothing would prevent me from finishing.

“Cream the slut,” Aoifa hissed, ripping my lips from her nipple.

“Yes,” I growled. “Gewin’s mighty cock, yes. You want my cum, don’t you, Fiona?”

“I do, husband, and then Aoifa can lick me clean. She loves cum. She’s such a whore.”

“Such a whore,” groaned Aoifa, her eyes fluttering. “Cum in her.”

“Yes,” I snarled and buried my cock into my wife’s hot depths. The cum exploded from my cock. I grunted with every blast. The pleasure shot through me. Every muscle in my body clenched and for one perfect moment, rapture consumed me.

“Oh, yes, husband,” Fiona shuddered as the last blast of my cum flooded her. “Mmm, that was amazing.”

“Pater’s cock, it was,” I panted as Aoifa leaned over and kissed my lips. I tasted Viora’s pussy on them.


Fiona

The damiana wore off not long after I came on Aoifa’s lips. She had licked every drop of Seamus’s cum from my pussy. I suddenly became so aware that I was naked and that Kelmam and Viora watched us fuck.

Blushing, I snatched up my white robe and put it on. “Aoifa, you can’t use that foul stuff whenever you like.”

“Sure I can,” Aoifa smiled, licking her lips.

“I love it,” groaned Seamus as he fucked Aoifa hard from behind. His muscles rippled and his red hair flowed about his handsome face. I did love admiring his muscles. My pussy clenched as he buried into Aoifa and flooded her pussy.

My mouth watered to lick my sister clean. And, if Kelmam wasn’t watching us, I would.

“What are we doing now?” I demanded as Seamus pulled out of Aoifa.

“We go kill the Biomancer,” Aoifa answered. “He needs the girl for something. You felt the energy released when the dryad made her cum. She’s important.”

Viora was special. She was the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter, gifted with unique powers. In some ways, she was like me, a twinborn witch. But she couldn’t control the spirits that filled the world.

“This Biomancer must be tapping her power for a foul reason.”

“To make an army,” Aoifa answered. “He has to make her cum on specific spots on the mountainside, forming a large magical circle. Luckily, Kelmam knows where the Biomancer’s hold up. He broke free of the bastard’s mind control.”

“Then let’s go kill an evil warlock,” Seamus grinned as he tied up his leather pants. He smacked Aoifa on the ass. “Get dressed. No point giving the bastard a glimpse of your body.”

Aoifa let out a wicked laugh. “No, he’s definitely not worth it.”

I shook my head at both my spouses.


Aoifa

“He’s in there,” Kelmam said. The trip through the mountains took an hour and a half. Behind us, the sun sank.

“A cave?” Fiona asked.

“Any wardings, sweet sister?” I asked, studying the entrance. I couldn’t spot anything with my keen eyes. No traps, no markings for any magical inscriptions. The Biomancer was a mage, maybe not trained by the newly founded Collegiate Tower in Thosi, but he was skilled enough in magic to create Kelmam.

“None,” Kelmam answered. “I was the guard, but I broke free of his magic.”

“How?” frowned Fiona.

“Viora kissed me last time I tried to kidnap her.” Kelmam twisted around to look at the girl straddling his furry hide. I had wanted to ride Kelmam, instead I was forced to walk. Well, he did love the girl and Kelmam had ridden me.

“Her kiss set you free?” frowned Fiona.

“Not right away. But ... it nibbled away at the magic. Bit by bit until today when I woke up and I was free. The Biomancer didn’t even realize it was happening.”

Seamus nodded, peering into the hole. “And what about inside?”

“The cave leads deeper to his laboratory and beyond. That is where his army is being created.” Kelmam shifted. “My sister guards inside. Please, you cannot hurt her. Felyia is under his control.”

“I will bind her with my spirits,” Fiona answered.

Seamus just grinned. He probably hoped to fuck the sister. He didn’t know she had been transformed, combined with a creature known as an octopus. I had no idea what an octopus was, and Kelmam wouldn’t describe it.

“We need to stop him,” Fiona declared. “If he’s studied Biomancer Vebrin ... The world doesn’t need more monsters plaguing it.”

Everyone knew that most monsters were either birthed by the God Las’s indiscriminate appetites or the works of the mad Vebrin, the most successful Biomancer, a man who created so many monstrous creations.

“Let’s go,” Seamus said. “Gewin, bless my sword with your strength. Let it cleave through the flesh of my enemies and bring glorious victory on this day.” The spell fell on his blade and it flowed red across the shining metal.

I drew a pair of daggers and ghosted to the entrance. “I’m on point.”

Seamus nodded.

“Stay here,” Fiona told Kelmam. “Protect Viora.”

“With my life,” Kelmam nodded.

“Let’s go,” I grinned. “I do love gutting warlocks.”

I slipped into the cave, Seamus and Fiona behind me. After a year of danger and adventure, it still hadn’t grown dull. My heart thudded in anticipation of the fight. This Biomancer had no idea who we was dealing with. Fiona’s magic, Seamus’s sword, and my agility would see him undone.

The cave grew darker as the light from outside dwindled. Soon, only the red glow from Seamus’s sword painted the way. The cave twisted and turned, folding in and back on its self as it worked deeper into the mountains. The air was damp and the floor slick. Water trickled down the walls or dripped from the ceiling. My eyes were keen, searching for any sounds while my eyes sought out the minutest signs of traps.

None.

Where was the fun and challenge if this Biomancer didn’t even bother setting up obstacles for us to defeat?

I paused at a bend. “I hear a voice ahead. A man.”

“Just a man?” asked Seamus.

I nodded and kept pressing forward. My stomach twisted. If the Biomancer didn’t want to defend himself, then I would be glad to sink my dagger in his back and be done with his foul magic. A light spilled around the corner, green and wavering.

I peered around the edge. A green fire burned, lighting up a room covered in tables with strange liquids in vials and containers. Other, smaller flames, burned on the tables. Glass containers boiled over the flames, the smoke collected by a series of glass tubes—alchemy.

Standing before one of the tables was a ebony-skinned Halanian, his head shaved, and a dark-green robe covering a strong body. He muttered over one of the vials and a puff of red smoke rose from it. He smiled, and tipped the contents into one of the boiling containers.

Then the Biomancer turned and smiled at me. “Welcome, welcome.”

“Surprise blown, charge him,” snarled Seamus.

I burst out around the corner and threw my throwing dagger at the Biomancer. Behind me, chainmail rattled and boots thudded. My dagger soared through the air right for the man’s throat. The Biomancer didn’t flinch.

The dagger stopped in midair then fell to the rock floor with a loud clatter.

Seamus charged past me, his red sword clutched in hand. He let out a wordless roar. I was on his heels, Fiona racing at my side, her hands holding up the hem of her white robe. The Biomancer pulled out a vial from the pocket of his robes filled with a clear liquid and drank it.

My muscles froze. I tried to gasp in shock, but I was completely paralyzed. I crashed onto the ground. Pain flared as I tumbled across the floor. Fiona fell beside me and Seamus struck the ground with a mighty clatter.

“The pussy juices of a dryad are remarkable for working life magic,” the Biomancer said, his voice cultured, educated. “I made sure to collect a few vials when I dominated the dryad.” He stopped before Seamus. “So this is why Viora escaped. I should have expected the Triad to come calling, but you are here now.”

“Play, Master?” a woman purred from behind me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched a woman slither down the wall. Her torso was that of a naked, Hazian girl, her breasts bouncing as she moved, but her lower half was a mass of thick, purple tentacles, each lined on the bottom with suction cups that gripped the wall.

That must be what an octopus was.

“Enjoy the women,” grinned the Biomancer. “I do love watching you play, Felyia.”


Seamus

I raged inside as the Biomancer stopped before me. I lay awkwardly on my side, frozen with my right arm extended, holding my sword. I fought against the magic gripping my limbs, struggling to move even an inch. I wanted to speak, but my tongue, jaw, and lips refused to act.

“You are a strapping warrior,” the Biomancer said. “More than a match for Kelmam, yes? It was a mistake to use him to retrieve Viora. I did not realize how much he cared for the girl. Love diminishes the efficacy of domination magic.” The Biomancer touched me and suddenly—

My thoughts went blank. My body still.

“If I were to tell you to kill those two women with you, I imagined you would balk.”

For a moment, the impulse to kill my wives slammed into my love for them. It warred inside of me. I let out a strangled groan.

“Yes, yes,” sighed the Biomancer. “Powerful emotions always make mind control harder. But you don’t love Viora. Go and fetch her. Don’t let anything stop you.”

I stood up immediately and turned, striding past my women as the strange tentacle girl wrapped her purple appendages about their body. I moved with purpose. I had to retrieve Viora. My armor clinked and my boots rang as I left my wives behind.

I retraced the steps, guided by my burning sword. My thoughts were clear of all but my purpose. It was relaxing. There was no fear or concern. I didn’t have to worry about my wife’s safety. I didn’t have to wonder what danger lurked around the corner.

None of that mattered.

Only fetching Viora.

The light from outside grew brighter. My steps quickened. My boots scraped across the damp floor. Every step was sure. I moved with purpose. I focused on my task. Kelmam would object to me taking the girl.

My sword would solve that problem.

My chainmail clinked and jiggled as I reached the entrance. I stepped out of the cave, wincing at the bright sun stabbing into my eyes. The world went white for a moment. I raised my freehand against the sun, struggling to get my bearings.

“Seamus,” Viora called out. “You’ve returned so soon.”

“Is it finished?” asked Kelmam. “Is the bastard dead and my sister free.”

The brightness faded, leaving a bright blur across my eyes. I turned my head in the direction of the words. Kelmam stood on his four legs, his arms folded before him. Viora straddled his back, her dark hair falling about her dusky face as she peered out to stare at me.

I gripped my hand on the sword and marched towards them.

“What is wrong?” Kelmam answered. “Speak, friend.”

I didn’t see the point in speaking. It wouldn’t help me with my mission. I strode boldly up to the monster and stabbed my sword right into Kelmam’s guts. Blood fountained, cascading down his dusky muscles to the golden fur of his lower half. He let out a moan of pain, and then collapsed on the ground, spilling Viora off his back.

“What,” he growled. “No, he’s fallen under the Biomancer’s control. Run, Viora.”

Viora struggled to get up, but her leg was pinned beneath her monstrous lover. She scrabbled as I walked around the brute. Kelmam growled through the pain and swung a paw at my leg. I slashed his sword and badly cut the leg.

“No,” Kelmam snarled as I seized Viora by the arm and hauled her out from beneath Kelmam’s bulk. “Let her go. You have to fight his powers.”

Viora hissed and kicked, her small fists beating against my chainmail coat. She tried to dig her feet into the grass, but I was too strong and she was light. I jerked her after me, keeping a strong grip and ignoring her feeble blows.

I had to accomplish the Biomancer’s commands and complete my mission.

“No, stop this, Seamus,” Viora cried, her fists drumming on my back and rattling my chainmail. It was annoying, but not worth the effort of stopping her. “You killed him. Let me go.”

“Viora,” groaned Kelmam. “I’m sorry.”

“I’ll find a way to heal you,” Viora shouted. “Somehow.”

Then I hauled her into the darkness of the cave.

Her screams and pleas echoed down the tunnel. She went limp, forcing me to drag her. It slowed me down. I grit his teeth as I pulled the girl along. Her hands scrambled, seizing stalagmites and digging her fingers into any cracks to try and escape my grasp.

“Please, Seamus, you have to fight against the magic.”

Her words washed over me as I dragged her deep into the damp cave. I almost slipped as she struggled. I growled as I stumbled. I had to go even slower on the treacherous footing. If I hurt myself and she escaped, I would fail the Biomancer’s commands.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.