The Triad and the Virgin's Passion - Cover

The Triad and the Virgin's Passion

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Dryad Delight

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Dryad Delight - The triad's newest adventure is their strangest yet when a special girl is kidnapped by a dryad.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Paranormal   non-anthro   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Seamus – The Dryad’s Grove, The Kingdom of Haz

I gripped my sword, the blade burning with the warrior god Gewin’s enchantment, as I stepped out into the clearing. I had followed the sounds of moaning. I had thought the moans belonged to my wives, the twin sisters Fiona and Aoifa. I had lost them when the trees came alive and attacked us. I hacked my way through the trees, my sword stained with sap, and instead found the dryad and Viora.

Viora was the maiden we were here to rescue. She was the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter, a woman imbued with great magical potential. She had been stolen from nearby village of Shesh by the dryad who lived in this vale. For some reason, the dryad had gone mad. Normally, they were a peaceful race, only seducing those that wondered into their grove into an afternoon of delight.

They did not kidnap maidens.

Nor could they control more than their own tree. And yet this one had done precisely that.

My sword slashed, cutting through a branch that lunged out to grab me. I moved from the trees, advancing on the dryad and Viora. The maiden was the source of the moans. Her lithe body, dusky from her Hazian heritage, heaved and bucked against the trunk of a large rowen tree. The branches held her arms pinned over her head, her budding breasts bouncing as she struggled.

The dryad knelt before the maiden, who could not be more than fourteen. The dryad’s nut-tan and curvy ass wiggled as she pressed her face into Viora’s pussy, tonguing the maiden’s twat. The dryad’s fiery hair spilled down her back, her tresses swaying as she moved her head to pleasure the virgin.

“Please, you have to stop,” moaned Viora. “You’re going to make me cum.”

“Good,” moaned the dryad, her voice as sweet as Viora’s.

The young maiden’s budding breasts, firm and small, jiggled as she swayed again. Her eyes squeezed shut as the dryad worked her tongue through Viora’s pussy. My dick was hard in my trousers as I advanced.

There was a dark enchantment on the dryad. I could feel it emanating off of her. I was a paladin, a holy warrior for Gewin, and blessed with certain divine magics. I could enchant my blade to hew through anything or I could break curses.

I sheathed my sword before unbuckling the thick, leather belt encircling my chainmail coat. With the belt off, the chainmail hung loose on my frame, the weight dragging at my shoulders. Part of the belt’s job was to allow my hips to support a portion of the weight of my armor. I set my sword belt in the grass and peeled off the chainmail, the links clanking.

“Help me,” moaned the maiden when she looked at me.

The dryad never looked up. She was enraptured by eating the maiden’s pussy. Whatever dark curse had gripped they dryad compelled her to devour Viora. This close, I could hear the delicious swipes of the dryad’s tongue through Viora’s pussy and smell the sweet musk of the maiden. The dryad’s own pussy dripped with her excitement, trickling down her tan thighs.

My cock ached in my trousers.

I dropped my chainmail. The sun shining into the grove warmed on my broad shoulders and back. “I’ll help you,” I promised the girl. “Told your mom I would.”

Her mother had been a beauty. She had cum so hard on my cock. I was eager to try out the daughter. But first, the dryad had to be dealt with.

My fingers unlaced my trousers and drew out my cock. The maiden gasped and she squeezed her eyes shut at the sight of my hard, thick dick. I smiled, savoring her bashful innocence as I stroked my shaft.

“Gewin, bless my cock with your strength and my balls with your potency,” I prayed as I fell to my knees behind the dryad. “Let my dick slide into the poor maid’s flesh and let my seed drive away her curse.”

The magic tingled through my cock. I groaned and shuddered, my eyes squeezing shut as red energy warmed my balls and shaft. I grasped the dryad’s hips with my left hand and lined up my cock at the dryad’s pussy with my right. I swabbed my shaft’s tip up and down the dryad’s pussy.

“What are you doing?” the maiden gasped, her body shuddering on the dryad.

“Cleansing her,” I groaned.

“Cleanse me,” moaned the dryad, pushing back her hips. “Slam that delicious cock into my depths and fuck me, stranger.”

“Gladly.” It was my duty to defend the innocence of the Lesh-Ke mountains, including this poor dryad.

The dryad moaned into Viora’s pussy as I slammed my cock forward. The dryad’s hot, tight pussy clung to my shaft. I groaned, savoring her wet, tight, hot flesh. My balls smacked against her clit. The dryad pressed her face deeper into Viora’s cunt while the dryad’s pussy clenched down on my cock.

“How is fucking the dryad rescuing me?” groaned Viora. “You have to stop her. She’s going to make me cum.”

“Then cum,” I grinned at the beauty. “Bathe the dryad’s face with your juices. Let yourself go. There’s no harm in enjoying the pleasures of your body.”

“No harm,” moaned the dryad, her hips pushing back into my thrusts. “She taste so sweet. Cum on my face.”

“No,” protested the maiden as she writhed. Her face twisted with passion. Despite her protest, she enjoyed the dryad’s tongue.

I seized the dryad’s hair as I fucked her pussy, pulling her red curls away so I could witness the dryad’s limber tongue slide through Viora’s innocent flesh. The maiden had a light down of brown pubic hair surrounding her wet, dripping, pink pussy.

“What a delicious sight,” I growled. “Cum on her face, Viora. It’ll make me cum faster, and then you’ll be free.”

“I shouldn’t,” gasped Viora. “My sweet Kelmam will know I’m not pure.”

I grinned. “Trust me, Viora, you won’t care about being pure once you’ve cum.”

“It’s the best,” purred the dryad. Her tongue swirled around Viora’s clit.

The maiden bucked. Her head tossed back and her small breasts jiggled. She bit her tongue, fighting against her desires. She was so cute and innocent. I drank it in all her beauty while my cock ached in the dryad’s depths.

I would deflower this maiden.

My strokes grew faster. My balls boiled. The moans of the maiden and the grip of the dryad’s pussy drove me wild. My red hair tumbled about my shoulders as I worked my hips, plowing deep into the dryad’s pussy.

The dryad moaned louder. Her pussy clenched and relaxed. Her fingers dug into Viora’s hips. The dryad’s pussy spasmed about my cock. As she came, the dryad moaned her passion into Viora’s pussy. Her tight sheath massaged my cock as I worked it in and out of her depths.

“Oh, she’s moaning on my clit,” gasped Viora. “I can’t ... I can’t fight it.”

“Cum on her lips,” I growled, my cock aching. I was only a few strokes away. “Let yourself go and cum on her.”

My cock buried deep into the cumming snatch of the dryad. My balls ached. I drew back, pleasure shuddering up the length of my cock and building the pressure in my balls. Viora heaved on the dryad’s lips as I thrust in again.

“No,” Viora moaned as her body quaked.

The maiden came.

My dick erupted.

The ground shook beneath my feet. White energy burst from the maiden as my cum splashed into the dryad’s pussy. I gasped in awe as the sky burned white overhead and a great groan shuddered through the mountain.

It wasn’t the dryad’s spell breaking, though that did happen when my cum splashed into the dryad’s pussy, but something else occurred. Something was unleashed from the maiden when she came. It was a pure energy that danced through the mountains and washed over me.

Then it died down, leaving a pure ringing in the air that dwindled as the maiden sucked in her deep breaths.

The dryad looked up, her face sticky with juices. “What just happened?” She looked at me, her face smeared with juices, the exclaimed, “You freed me from his spell.”

The dryad twisted around and kissed me hard, her lips stained with the virgin’s sweet musk.


Fiona

The tree’s wooden fucked in and out of my asshole. The sappy cum squirted into me, flooding me with warmth and dripping out of my holes. I groaned into my twin sister’s lips. Our bodies were pressed tight, both of us wrapped up by the trees and fucked hard.

Aoifa gasped and groaned, kissing me back with equal fervor. The trees groaned as the moved, bending and twisting, their leaves rustling. The cock never stopped fucking my asshole. It kept pistoning inside of me.

Aoifa broke the kiss. “Gods, yes. Keep cumming in my holes. I love it.”

I shouldn’t love it. I shouldn’t enjoy being molested by a tree, but my body responded. My orgasm burst through me. I shuddered, my bowels clenching on the wooden dick as I writhed and bucked against my sister-wife.

“Gods, yes,” I gasped.

“It’s so good. Isn’t it, sweet sister?” groaned Aoifa. “So damned good. I can’t ... oh, yes. Oh, damn. I’m going to explode.”

“Do it,” I groaned. “Cum again. I—”

White light burst through the grove. It washed over us. The ground rumbled beneath the trees. The light was so pure, so wonderful. Something had been unleashed, washing over my dirty, filthy, orgasming body.

The cock fucking my ass withdrew as the light faded. The branches wrapped about my limbs and torso, holding me up in the air and pressed against my twin sister, released their grip on me. I gasped as Aoifa and I were dropped onto the ground and fell on each other, our bodies heaving.

“What just happened?” groaned Aoifa.

“Seamus must have defeated the dryad,” I said, struggling to stand up. Our husband was an amazing man. He was skilled, a paladin of Gewin whose sword arm never faltered. “We have to hurry.”

“You think Seamus is hurt?” Aoifa asked as I managed to extract myself from her and gain my feet.

“No, but he’s alone with that virgin.” I looked around. The light had come from that direction. I closed my white robes as I marched through the woods.

“You think he’ll deflower her before we get there?” Aoifa asked, struggling to keep up as she attempted to walk and pull up her tight leather pants.

“Yes,” I groaned. “I know our husband too well.”

“It’ll be hot,” Aoifa grinned. “We can lick her pussy clean after he’s done. Virgin creampie. Sounds lovely.”

“Ooh, you are just as bad as he is,” I groaned and marched faster. My robe wouldn’t stay closed. My belt had been lost when I was captured, so I held it closed with my hand.

“Don’t spoil his fun. He’s earned her cherry.”

“She’s not a prize,” I hissed. “It’s bad enough he’s already seduced the mother beneath my nose.”

“And her husband’s.”

Why did Aoifa sound so proud? She was just as lusty as our husband. The pair of them were always breaking their marriage vows. Sometimes it seemed like a contest between the pair to see who could do the wildest, nastiest sex act possible.

“Please,” a girl whimpered, her voice drifting through the trees. “I don’t need to lose my virginity.”

“Seamus,” I shouted, bursting out of the trees into the clearing.

The dryad lay on the ground, her legs spread open, her pussy dripping with cum. Seamus was naked, Viora pinned by him against a rowen tree. His hand worked up her thigh beneath her skirt, reaching for her pussy.

“You’ll enjoy it,” Seamus whispered. “Don’t you want to be taken hard? Don’t you want to feed the hungry hole between your thighs?”

The girl shuddered. Seamus had reached her pussy. His fingers were skilled. I could attest at how easily he could make a woman cum. The virgin’s moans echoed through the grove as she struggled against his touch.

“You’ll enjoy it.”

“But ... I can’t ... I promised Kelmam I would ... be his...” panted the girl.

“He’ll never know,” promised Seamus. “He’s probably so inexperienced, he has no idea what a virgin pussy is like. I’ll break you in for him. I’ll make you feel good. Then you won’t have to worry about your first time with him hurting.”

“No,” shuddered the girl, her eyes squeezing shut.

“But you like my touch. I can tell. You’re so wet.”

“Seamus!” I snapped. “Stop that.”

“You want to help me, Aoifa?” Seamus grinned. “And you, too, Fiona. Help her relax. Let’s make her first time special.”

“Spirits of Abjuration,” I hissed, my anger boiling through me. “Bind up my lusty husband and protect Viora’s maidenhead.”

The blue spirits answered my words. I was a twinborn witch. They loved to obey me. The spirits, visible only to me, shot at Seamus and wrapped around him. They pulled him off the girl, wrapping up his arms and legs.

Then they pinned him to the ground, his hard cock flopping before him.

“Fiona,” Seamus groaned.

“She has promised herself to another man,” I told my husband. “I put up with your dalliances with loose women, but she is a pure virgin and in love. Don’t seduce her and take that away.”

“But,” groaned Seamus.

“You already fucked the dryad,” I said.

“He did,” the dryad happily sighed, rubbing at her pussy.

“It’s okay,” Aoifa said, her arm going around the virgin. “Just relax.”

“I ... I...”

“I know. Seamus made you wet. It’s natural.”

My eyes narrowed. Aoifa’s hand was on the virgin’s thigh, stroking up and down. “Stop that, Aoifa, or I’ll have the spirits bind you, too.”

“You are no fun, sweet sister,” Aoifa panted and let go of the girl.

“Was she... ?” Viora’s cheeks crimsoned. “I already had the dryad eat my pussy. I don’t need another woman.”

“It’s okay,” I promised her. “We’ll get you home safe and sound.”

“You’re not going to try and...” Viora blush deepened.

I shook my head. “I have self-control, unlike my spouses.”

“I have plenty of control,” Seamus grinned. “I never cum before making sure my lover has enjoyed herself. You know that, Fiona.”

My cheeks flushed.

“And what happened to you?” he leered. “You’re all disheveled.”

“We were fucked by trees,” Aoifa giggled. “And Fiona came so hard.”

“Aoifa,” I groaned as Seamus laughed.


Aoifa

“Okay, dryad, what is going on?” Fiona asked after Seamus and I had tracked down our missing horses. My prim and proper sister had stayed with Viora to make sure nothing happened to her maidenhead.

Viora was missing out. Seamus would make sure she had a first time she would never forget.

“A man cast a spell on me,” the dryad shrugged. “He had a shaved head and his skin was black as coal.”

“Halanian?” Seamus blinked in surprise.

“Fiona’s favorite.”

My twin sister blushed and shot me a dirty look. Once, the three of us had our fantasies brought to life. I fucked a centaur, Seamus had a harem of virgins, and Fiona was taken by three hung men, including a black-skinned Halanian.

“He wore a robe and commanded magics,” the dryad shrugged. “He collected my pussy juices then made me kidnap the girl.”

“He’s a terrible man,” Viora muttered. “He needed my energy. That’s why he made the dryad eat my pussy. He’s been trying to get me to surrender. He ... took control over Kelmam. My love tried to force me, but I recognized he was under a spell.”

“Really?” Seamus frowned. “No one in the village mentioned that.”

“No one likes Kelmam. They think he’s a monster, but he’s not. He’s sweet.”

“He’s the mage’s creation,” the dryad added. “This mage, he fancies himself a Biomancer. He kept talking about creating the ultimate creature. A new race to conquer nations for him.”

“Like Biomancer Vebrin?” I groaned. “The mad mage that made all those monsters centuries ago. This guy wants to do the same?”

Viora nodded. “Kelmam told me all about it. The mage’s obsessed with following in Vebrin’s footsteps.”

“Well, we have to deal with his evil man,” Fiona said. “Let’s escort Viora back to town, and then we can track him down. Do you know where this Biomancer is?”

“Farther up in the valley,” Viora answered. “Kelmam told me it was in a cave at the end of the valley, carved into the rock.”

“And are you certain I can’t help you with your virginity problem?” Seamus asked the girl.

“Very certain,” she nodded.

“See, Seamus, not every woman is dying to fuck your cock.” Fiona put an arm around Viora.

“You are, Fiona.”

Fiona blushed. “I’m your wife, Seamus. I should be.”

“She loves my cock,” Seamus winked at the virgin.

“It is a great cock,” I smiled, patting his crotch. “Come on, let’s get Viora back to civilization.”

Viora scrambled up onto Fiona’s mare. My sister-wife climbed up behind the virgin, putting her arms around the girl. I mounted my Scathach and Seamus took the lead on Strider, his big warhorse. His armor clinked as we rode out of the grove, leaving the dryad behind.

I should have cleaned her pussy of Seamus’s cum. I might never get a chance to make love to a dryad again.

The sun sank lower as we headed down the mountain, passing through the very grove of trees that had attacked and molested Fiona and myself. My pussy clenched and my asshole tingled. Those trees were amazing lovers.

Fiona chatted with Viora, questioning the virgin about her abilities as the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter. They were cute together. I watched them as I rode at the rear. It was a shame Fiona was so prudish. It was fun showing a virgin how to make love for the first time and making sure she enjoyed herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.