Gifted: Book 1 - Silence
Chapter 2: Fight

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fight - Ty was wary of marriage having been through it once before. However, ever since a delectable you woman crashed into his life he found himself being draw into its clasp against his will. He had been gifted by the Old Gods with the Gift of Truth Seeking but had difficulty coming to the truth of his feelings for this woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The two men decided it was time to get up.

They packed their gear up outside the tent. Ty started breakfast while Vincent started pulling the tent down. Vincent looked at his relaxed cousin, “We should do this more often, Ty. I have really enjoyed this week.”

Ty smiled at Vincent indulgently, “I have too. I miss our camping trips as well. You have come a long way from the skinny little kid, frightened of his own shadow.”

The two men smiled at each other both remembering the first time Ty and Hugh had taken him camping. It had been an unmitigated disaster, and Hugh had a scar to prove it. Yet, they had taken him camping again.

By the third trip, Vincent had realised he actually enjoyed going camping with them. Life outside his books wasn’t such a bad place if spent with people who loved you. He also found that he had some aptitude for it as well once he was trusted to try new things.

“I get a bit burnt out sorting out all the crap that goes on around the King. I have really appreciated this break,” Ty told him as he stirred the beans and then flipped the rashers.

Vincent nodded in understanding. The drawn look had disappeared from his cousin’s face, and he looked better than when they had set out. He actually looked younger than his age rather than the five or so years older, that he tended to look while at the court.

“So do you think I was blessed with a Gift?” Vincent asked. “I don’t feel any different. Although I did hear a strange whisper in the night, I can’t remember what he said.”

Ty grinned at him, “By the sounds of things, you are already perfecting a Gift.”

Vincent laughed and kept folding the tent. Oh yeah, he was definitely having fun perfecting that gift. He didn’t have much trouble finding willing teachers. However, his lessons lately had included the one of, ‘How to say no, politely’.

It wasn’t a lesson that he had thought he would ever need, but the number of times he had been propositioned of late, had found him practising it after all. He did like to stick to Ty’s rules of no virgins or married women. This still left him a lot of options.

The delectable Cassy came to mind. He had met her a month or so before this trip when out with his friend Richy. He liked to frequent a tavern that had Ladies of Leisure for hire. Cassy ran the place. As long as he didn’t drink alcohol, he could be in the establishment.

She was probably a good ten years older than he was, but she had looked after her figure and her looks. Cassy also got to pick her own clients, these days. She had taken a fancy to him for some reason he couldn’t fathom.

She had come up to him and said, “You have been here several times my fine young Lordling. Don’t you like my girls or would you prefer one of my boys?”

He had laughed. “My delectable Lady, I may be young, but so far I’ve found no reason to pay for what is offered to me for free.”

She looked at him hard and then laughed, “Sonny if you have had your first I would be most surprised.”

Vincent couldn’t help responding, “I can assure you, Madam, he may not have encountered a virgin, but he has not been idle these last few months.”

She looked at him and then quirked her finger at him to follow. He had found himself in her room at the back of the establishment. She lay on her bed on her side in an enticing pose. “Show us what you have little Lordling?”

Vincent shrugged and stripped for her. He walked over to her, bent down and gently kissed her on the lips. He then knelt on the bed, so his cock was in her face. “He may require a little help if you wish to see more,” he said to her cheekily.

Cassy looked at what the young man was offering. He wasn’t fully erect, just showing mild interest. Her professionalism was piqued. She ran a finger down the length he offered, and he twitched out a little more, so she did it again.

She rubbed the head, then ran her fingers underneath and found she was actively encouraging his cock to come out to play. The more she stroked, the longer and thicker he got. She ended up shifting up to suck on the head. As she gripped him, he firmed up and thickened more.

She was soon devouring him. Vincent had no problems letting her suck on his now fully staffed cock. The lady knew how to lick and suck a cock, he soon decided. He had let her suck and fondle his cock for some time, but decided that he didn’t feel like coming in her mouth.

He gently pulled back, so he stood. “I think it’s my turn to see what you’re offering madam,” he told her.

Cassy had looked at him. He could tell she wasn’t used to a guy not coming in her mouth, once she had started, especially one as young as he was. He watched her get off the bed and then he took her place.

He sat back on the bed and leant back on his elbows to watch her strip. He had found he liked to watch a woman remove her clothing for him. He watched as she carefully removed each item in a manner designed to keep him erect. In this, she achieved her objective, as he hadn’t flagged.

Vincent decided that she had a nice pair of tits and she had kept her curves in all the correct places. She came over to him. As she went to straddle his lap, he stopped her. “Sorry, no skin, no in,” he told her. He pointed at his clothes and said, “Back pants pocket.”

She retrieved the skin, and he showed her how it was put on. Then he let her mount him as he dropped back on the bed and let her go to work on him. He soon learnt she had excellent control of her muscles and he thoroughly enjoyed the ways she worked his cock in and out of herself. She rode his cock fast and hard. He had happily helped her get the full effect of him being in her.

He felt her coming on him and rammed her down harder until she was quivered on him. He then rolled her over and really fucked her for all he was worth. He couldn’t remember if it was the second or third time that she came, when he finally had to release his seed into her. He had been quite satisfied with her efforts, and he knew her left her happy.

He had rolled off and removed the skin. He took it to her bathing chamber and rinsed it out then put it back in its protective covering and got dressed. He kissed her and thanked her for the entertainment before he had walked out.

Now if he went to the tavern, Cassy came to claim him. The girls had soon learnt not to touch. It amused him he was probably one of the few men in town that fucked a Madam and never paid her a cent.

Vincent was startled out of his musings by a cracking sound.


Both men looked up.

The young woman crashed through the bushes and stumbled into their camp. Her breath was rasping in out of her chest, and she looked exhausted. She glanced over her shoulder and continued to stumble forward, as if on her last legs. Ty caught her in his arms, to stop her.

“No, no, no,” she cried and tried to wrench free.

Ty wrapped his arms around her struggling body and shushed her gently, “Hey, hey, you’re safe, you’re safe, shush now.”

Willow looked up and stared like a deer caught by a bright light. She felt herself falling into his deep blue eyes. They had a dark thin brown ring, around the outer edge of his irises and fine gold flecks that only seemed to draw her in further.

For some inexplicable reason, she suddenly felt safe in his arms. She relaxed against him, trying not to faint from the loss of blood and the exertion of her run. She was safe with him. The Gods were looking after her she was sure. They had driven her into his arms.

Ty looked down at her mud smeared face and her tangled brown curls and felt her full breasts heaving against his chest. He was surprised at his reaction to her. He had dallied with some of the most beautiful women in several Kingdoms. It was rare for him to have such an instant attraction or reaction for a woman.

The two men looked up again, as four men now came crashing into the clearing. Ty gently moved the girl around behind him, but he didn’t let her go. He placed his other hand on the gun he wore on his hip. The Constable at the last village had warned of several gangs of thieves out this way.

Both men had gotten into the habit of wearing their guns at all times. Their guns had six chambers that rotated around after each shot. They could fire the bullets rapidly. They took less time to reload than the older style single shot weapons on the market, which they were replacing.

They had only been available for about three years. Both men had become proficient at using them. They didn’t travel outside the major cities without wearing one. The Kingdom of Ausland had its fair share of rogues.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.