Gifted: Book 1 - Silence
Preface

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Preface - Ty was wary of marriage having been through it once before. However, ever since a delectable you woman crashed into his life he found himself being draw into its clasp against his will. He had been gifted by the Old Gods with the Gift of Truth Seeking but had difficulty coming to the truth of his feelings for this woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Lord Tyshawn was wary of marriage having been through it once before. However, ever since a delectable young woman crashed into his life, he found himself being drawn into its clasp against his will.

He had been Gifted by the Old Gods with the Gift of Truth Seeking, but he had difficulty coming to the truth about his feelings for this woman.

Disclaimer:

If you find any of my assumptions fictitious, I would like to remind you this is a fictitious story and I have probably taken liberties.

If you find grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of my friends PapaKilo14 and griswolf, who did try to edit my work. However, I do have a tendency to fiddle around after the fact.

The Australian Dictionary was also used so some words may appear incorrect to some. I also hope my colloquialisms are decipherable and you enjoy the story for what is, hopefully, a fun story.

Background:

This set of stories links to the Keltrian people that were mentioned in a previous book I wrote called Delta. It is a separate entity to that serial, as it involves a different planet and doesn’t involve Earth. I have however, taken the liberty of using Earth-like time and days of the week for simplicity.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.