Willow Book III Master Carl
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2016 by gorp

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Book III in the Willow series is set in an extreme universe where absolute female slavery is allowed and even promoted by society and the government. This is the continuing story of Page, Willow, Heather, Lord Blackmon and Master Carl. What happens when Lord Blackmon returns? How will Carl adjust to Lord Blackmon's return? Will Heather become a slave in the mold of Page or will she find a different way to endure her enslavement? Who will they meet along the way? Read and find out!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Caution  

Madame Carronade was pleased with what she saw. The slave’s dress was a pale blue. The hem was cut on a bias allowing more of her right thigh to show than the left. The neckline was high and the back was low but not scandalously. She moved and carried herself in a very neutral manner, both respectful and unobtrusive. Her products going to Asia needed to be able to be discrete when appropriate. It was a skill that was sometimes harder for them to master than the more exotic sexual ones.

It was not yet known who else in the Nimitz Hotel staff might be involved, so the Mistress had ordered five slaves delivered to her home. She often entertained clients there so the pretext was for a prospective client to see what could be available and possible from her inventory. But Madame Carronade was only interested in one. While her staff carried out the charade of showing off the other slaves one at a time, Toni had been shown to the private office of the owner of Sea Grove.

“Sit.”

Without hesitating the lovely asian slave lowered herself into one of the armchairs in front of the massive desk that dominated the room. “How may I serve you Mistress?”

“Do you know why you are here?”

The slight girl looked down, “I am here to serve you.”

“Do you know who I am?”

“No mistress, only that I am here to serve you in every way you wish.” It was a response right out of the training guide. So also was the girl’s posture, head position, the quiet hands folded in her lap, and the feet crossed at the ankle.

Madame Carronade had reviewed Toni’s training records. She had been a student at Cal Tech when she was arrested for assaulting a police officer during a huge outdoor party. The notes from the agent that brokered her to Sea Grove noted that the officer had attempted to rape her and she had fought him off, breaking his nose and smashing his knee in the process. When other officers arrived he claimed she had attacked him. The agent also noted that she had spent twenty days in the local jail before being sentenced to slavery, twenty days in the hands of the entire police department. She had been badly bruised and almost none-responsive during the sale and was picked up for a third of the expected price. She had spent four weeks healing and rehabilitating in the medical wing of Sea Grove before she began training. She was also a slave of great potential value. Raised in a bilingual house where she learned to speak perfect Mandarin and English and had studied Japanese in college. She had almost completed her degree in computer science when she was enslaved. She had a beautiful face, beautiful hair and a slim figure without being boyish.

It would be a shame to destroy her.

“I am Madame Carronade, the owner of Sea Grove and the Nimitz Hotel and Casino. That means that I am your owner and master.” Madame did not sit behind the desk but came around the desk and sat in the other armchair nearby. “I have reviewed your file and training records. You came to us in very bad shape. I am glad to see you have recovered very nicely.”

A dark cloud quickly passed across her face, so quickly that most people would not have caught it. The slave quickly recovered and softly said, “Thank you Madame.”

“I have seen the pictures in the file. A note there said that you had more than five fractured bones in your face, three broken ribs, two fingers dislocated, and many burns from a Taser on your breasts, back and pussy. I have seen many slaves die of less abuse than that. What I mean is that they choose to die. You did not. Why?”

For the first time the slight girl’s poise truly faltered. She shifted nervously in her seat, “Mistress, I am not sure what to say...”

“I have read through the training notes. Every instructor has commented on your intelligence and bearing. You have complied with every training problem and every test. You have never been seriously punished for a rule infraction and you have never been sent to Randy in the Gallery for an attitude adjustment. I must confess I am intrigued. While we are not a snuff shop, Sea Grove is not an easy training house. How and why have you done so well here?”

The pretty face had become a mask of panic, “Madame, please ... If have done everything that ... what have I done wrong? I will make amends, or I will gladly endure a punishment, please...”

“You are unusual and that makes me concerned for a number of reasons. I need to know and be able to predict how one of my products is going to behave before I sell them to our very select clientele. Part of that ability to predict how a slave will behave is to find the edge of their tolerance and push them past that place. It is a part of every training plan we use. But I do not see any mention of that boundary being found or even really explored with you. I need to know why the protocols have not been followed.”

“I ... I am not sure what you are talking about.”

“You just lied to me. That is your first act of defiance since you have come to Sea Grove, at least according to your records. What that tells me is that your records and training have been manipulated in some way. How and why are what we are going to talk about in a moment and you will have the opportunity to share with me all you know. If, for even a moment, I think you are not being candid or if I think you are lying again, I will find the means to motivate you. You are in my hands now. Your fate rests with me. Do you understand?”

The slight girl slid off of the chair and onto her knees, “Yes Madame, I ... I did ... I was doing what I had been told to do to maintain the security. I assumed you knew I was a part of the Program and were testing me.”

Madame Carronade had no idea what the slave was talking about. What program? But she could not let on. “They made no mention of your involvement in your file; there is usually a notation, thus my confusion. But back to the reason for our discussion, two days ago one of my people from the Nimitz took you somewhere. Was that a part of your training for the Program?”

“Yes, Madame.”

“I would like for you to tell me about that night. This is important. Assume I know nothing but will find out everything. How this turns out for you depends on my being convinced that you have been as open and as cooperative as you possibly could. Don’t make me question you for every detail.”

“Yes Mistress. As per the Program protocols, I had been training right along with the other pleasure slaves and was recently given my cover ‘sale’ so that I would not stand out among the rest. I was told that I would get my assignment soon, but until then I was transferred to the hotel and was working as a greeter and a hostess. A few days ago my Program handler told me to get dressed up and that he was taking me out of the hotel. I was told it was a part of my final training.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.