Willow Book III Master Carl - Cover

Willow Book III Master Carl

Copyright© 2016 by gorp

Chapter 5

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Book III in the Willow series is set in an extreme universe where absolute female slavery is allowed and even promoted by society and the government. This is the continuing story of Page, Willow, Heather, Lord Blackmon and Master Carl. What happens when Lord Blackmon returns? How will Carl adjust to Lord Blackmon's return? Will Heather become a slave in the mold of Page or will she find a different way to endure her enslavement? Who will they meet along the way? Read and find out!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Caution  

Heather had spent the morning doing normal household tasks such as cleaning and laundry. While Lord Blackmon was comatose she had helped with his care as well. But since he had awakened Page had kept her out of that part of the house. She had also seen little of Master Carl. It had crossed her mind that maybe he had abandoned her with Lord Blackmon’s household. Her ego prickled at the thought she was not worth keeping! She knew she was not in the same league as Page or Willow. While they were tall and sensual, she was small and often awkward. She had few skills but at least she had tried to please her master.

Willow stepped into the laundry room, “Slave, Lord Blackmon had ordered you to the main room.”

Heather was suddenly afraid, “Do you know what he wants?”

Willow’s eyes bored into the smaller redhead. “He wants what he wants and you will give him whatever he wants,” she hissed. “Do not displease him or you will deal with me. In fact our training time tonight will be devoted to that very thing. We are slaves. We give to them and they take whatever they wish. We serve so that their greatest wish is to have use of us tomorrow. Now get moving.”

“Yes Mistress,” she replied and began moving towards the main hall.

Willow grabbed her by her red hair, “Stop! You look like you have been scrubbing toilets and you stink of cleaner. If this is going to be his first impression of you I hope you enjoy your next home because it will be some suck bar in East San Jose. Now make yourself presentable!”


Lord Blackmon was sitting in the large leather chair and looking at his tablet computer when an unfamiliar girl appeared in the doorway. She knelt down and lowered her head till her forehead was on the floor. He had only glimpsed her body for a moment, so his first impression was of her long red hair and the very pale skin of her back. There was a twinge of grief, quite unexpected, that touched his heart at the sight of her coloring. He thought for a moment of another redhead that had been a part of the house. He indicated the small red rug near his feet, “Come in and kneel here.”

He watched as she came to her feet and entered the room. He could tell she was trying to move in a smooth and controlled way, but somehow the motions did not quite connect together. She wore green leather cuffs on her wrists and green open toed shoes that strapped around her ankles. Her tall collar was the same dark green and was framed by the cascade of red hair flowing down her back. Her face showed very little expression except for her eyes. Her eyes showed terror. As she lowered herself to her knees on the mat, he could see a dusting of freckles on her strong shoulders and upper chest. Her breasts were lovely, proportioned well to her body, with small coral colored nipples. She placed her hands on her knees palms up and tipped her chin down. He waiting for a few moments to see if she would fidget but she quietly waited. It was early yet but he could see the stamp of Page, and now Willow, on her bearing.

“You are familiar with the tradition of the Kneeling Mat.” It had not really been spoken as a question so Heather continued to wait. “You are the property of Master Carl, correct?”

“Yes my lord, I am a slave belonging to Master Carl.”

“How did you come to be in the possession of Master Carl?”

“My lord, I was gifted to him by Madame Carronade of the Sea Grove Slave House and of the Nimitz Hotel and Casino.”

“So how did you end up at the tender mercies of Madame Carronade?”

Heather took a breath, “Sir, I was, I am a criminal. When I was seventeen I set a fire that damaged a building. I was sentenced to slavery when I came of age. The delay gave my family a chance to explore some options regarding where I might serve. I agreed to pay my own legal expenses, including the damages and fines, by signing a voluntary slavery contract with Madame Carronade under the conditions that I work off my debt before taking the collar.”

“Sea Grove is a very demanding and exclusive training house. They are known for very tall, well trained, big breasted fuck doll puppets. You do not seem to be their typical raw material. Can you explain that?”

Heather took a deep breath, “Yes my lord, I think I can. The Head Trainer Simon explained that their typical ‘raw material’ as you put it is expensive and scarce. I, on the other hand, was basically free. They were looking to expand their product line into the more exotic. I was to be an experiment to see if they could create something that would be in demand but more readily available.”

“Exotic?” Lord Blackmon asked.

“I was ... was to be ... a display piece. They were going to pierce me a hundred times. Simon wanted me to have so many chains, bars, and rings through every part of my body that I would jingle when I walked or crawled. I was to be shown off and loaned out to show potential clients that possibly would custom order unusual slaves to match their tastes, even if their tastes were unconventional. But at the last minute Madame Carronade decided to offer me as a gift to Master Carl.”

There was a pause in the conversation. Lord Blackmon then shifted in his chair, “Tell me about Page and Willow.”

There was a perceptible trembling that ran through the kneeling slave. The question was clearly off script from what Page and Willow had coached her to answer. “Sir, I am grateful for all the help...”

“No, I asked you to tell me about them.”

“I ... I am not sure how to answer that.”

“Why? You do know them ... right?”

“Ah, yes sir.”

“Have you talked to them?”

Heather’s hands began to fidget, “Yes sir.”

“Have you fucked them?”

Heather unconsciously nodded her head, “Yes, sir.”

Lord Blackmon added some steel to his voice, “Slave, tell me about them.”

Heather began to shake, “Sir, I cannot betray my friends!”

He sat up a little straighter, “Betray, how would you betray them?”

“Master ... my lord, I do not know! I could say something about them that would displease you and you would get angry and punish them or send them away and it would be my fault.”

“So you are reluctant to talk about Page and Willow for fear of me being angry at them?”

“Yes, my lord.”

“Slave, where are you?’

“Ah, I am at Rose House, the home of Lord Blackmon.”

He leaned forward, “No, I meant where are you kneeling at this moment?”

Heather looked around for a moment before looking down, “Oh sir, I am on the Kneeling Mat!”

“Yes, that is right. One of the principles of the Kneeling Mat is an understanding that this is not a time or place for trickery or deception by the master. Look at me.” Heather looked up and Lord Blackmon got a good look at her face. The freckles across her nose made her look even younger than the eighteen he knew she was. Her eyes were big and blue with long lashes. Her long neck was highlighted by the tall posture collar. “I ask about Page and Willow because I want to know your feelings and impressions of them.”

Some of the tension seemed to drain from the slave’s posture. “Sir, I am still very new to being a slave, yet I saw many slaves and masters while I worked at the Nimitz. I have seen slaves abused and used in almost every way possible. I have never seen slaves like Page and Willow before.”

He sat back again, “How so?”

“Page is as beautiful as any slave that has come from Sea Grove, but her attitude is very different. They are broken to an attitude of compliance and servitude. Most slaves, once out of sight of their masters, do the minimum or the least difficult thing to please their masters. Even the best slaves from Sea Grove at times look sad or tremble when called to perform the duties of a slave. But not Page or Willow. Page is fierce. She wants to be pleasing and desirable. She is fierce in her loyalty to you, my lord. You are her whole world and she serves and protects that world with all of her being. She has trained Willow to be like her and to love and protect a master she barely knows. They both have tried to teach me to serve Master Carl with the same loyalty and passion.”

“Do you serve your master with the same passion and devotion?”

“I ... sir, I am learning. I am trying...” tears formed in the corners of her blue eyes.

“Do you want to be a slave like Page?”

“Yes sir.”

“What would Page do for me?”

“Anything,” the kneeling slave replied with conviction.

“And you, what would you do to serve Master Carl? Would you do anything?”

Doubt clouded her face. “Sir, I am not sure...”

“Would you like help in building your confidence in serving Master Carl?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Fold up the mat and put it away.”

She slid off of the back of the mat and remained on her knees as she folded the plain red mat then stood to put it in its place in the corner of the room.

“Come and kneel here on my right.” Lord Blackmon indicated a spot near his right knee. Heather knelt down and began to sit back on her feet until he caught the ring on her collar and pulled her to an upright kneeling position. “Keep your eyes on me.” After a pause of a few heartbeats, he reached out with his uninjured right hand and touched her red hair at her shoulder, all the while looking into her eyes. He ran his fingers through the red locks gently. His hand then moved to her cheek. One finger slowly and gently traced the freckles across her nose. That lone finger then traced around her chin then the contours of her coral colored lips. His finger paused there before dropping back to his lap. “Stand over there.” She jumped to her feet and moved to the middle of the room.

“I think you may have been lying to me a few moments ago. You have clearly missed the point of the lessons your trainers have given you.”

“Sir?”

“You said you wanted to be a slave like Page.”

“Yes sir, I do!”

“Really?” Lord Blackmon’s voice was filled with iron, “Let me ask you this. If Page had been kneeling next to your Master Carl, would she have acted like you just did? Would she have shied away from his touch like you did mine? Would her eyes have shown the cold loathing you just showed me? Would my slave have dishonored me with her attitude the way you just now dishonored you master?”

“No, no sir,” the redhead softly replied.

“What is the difference between her actions and yours? Don’t speak, just listen. You talked about Page being fierce and serving her lord with all of her being. That did not come from a whip, but that comes from deep inside, what some people call the heart. But in truth it is from the mind. It is a choice she made and makes every day. It is a choice that she believes with all of her being is the right choice, the best choice. She has chosen to live the best life she can in the world of which she had found herself a part. It is not an easy world but she knows what power is in her hands determines how sad, how lonely, or how insecure it is. She chooses to be devoted to me so that I have little choice but be devoted to her.” He watched her face as she pondered his statement. She seemed afraid at first, then he thought he saw realization; finally he detected resolve in her eyes. Good. “Now try again. Come here.”

This time when she locked eyes with the seated man as she moved forward with sensual steps and a sexy swing of her hips. She knelt close enough to brush her body up against his right leg and then leaned into it. A shy smile came across her lips as she used her hands to lift her hair up on top of her head. The motion not only highlighted her long neck but did very interesting things to her breasts. She let her hair cascade down slowly then put her hands behind her back. The master of Rose house saw desire and willingness in her eyes.

He reached out again to touch her hair and face. This time she moved like a cat does when being stroked. His traced his finger across her cheek and nose, enjoying the feeling of her soft pale skin. He again ran his finger across her lips, but this time they parted and he slipped it into her mouth. He felt her tongue caress the end of the finger while her head slowly moved back and forth. He reveled in the erotic sight and feelings and, for the first time since he had been rescued, he felt the stirring of an erection.

He slowly removed his finger and whispered, “Kiss me.”

She rose to her feet and leaned down to meet his lips. It started slowly but soon built in passion. She kept leaning into the kiss causing further development of his hardon. But after a minute he gently pushed her back. “That was much better.” She walked backwards to the middle of the room, keeping eye contact with him the whole time.

After a moment, he turned in his seat to retrieve his glass of wine. “Willow has plans for you tonight. Keep in mind what we talked about today and you will do fine. She intends to challenge you. Do not fail your master again.”


Lord Blackmon’s bedroom suite gave the visitor the impression of being quite small. In reality, it was the bed that was very big and dominated the space. It had been commissioned two years before with Lord Blackmon and his two slaves Carol and Page in mind. Overhead he had installed a frame, more like a series of squares made of structural steel, that could be lowered and raised. The regular lights over the bed were suspended two feet below the fifteen foot ceiling so that the frame could be raised higher than the lights and thus it disappeared when completely raised. It could also be lowered on its winch system, a system powerful enough to lift a car, all the way down to the surface of the bed. That evening Page was using the mobile frame for a very mundane purpose. She had suspended small white Christmas lights that hung down over the bed. They cycled through their program very slowly, one set fading in while another set faded out. With the regular lights off and the Christmas lights on, the room twinkled and shimmered.

It was still early in the evening when Lord Blackmon decided to retire for the night. He had been anticipating getting out the hospital bed that had needed and occupied the guest suite while he convalesced. When Page led him into his master bedroom he was delighted with the lighting effect. “Sir, I assumed that if you were feeling strong enough to be in here, you would want some company. Did I assume too much?” Page moved close enough to brush her breasts across his bare arm. “I heard that the doctor gave you the ok for a shower as long as it was comfortable for you. Shall I warm the water for you?”

“The water must be luke warm or it will hurt my damaged skin. I also need to wear a cover on my foot and hand. I don’t think you would enjoy...”

“Please Sir, allow me to help?”

The shower lasted almost an hour. Lord Blackmon stood in the large shower stall with his feet apart and his right hand braced against one wall while his injured left hand hung at his side protected by a waterproof bag as was his injured foot. Page soaped her body, that sight was a pleasure unto itself, and used her hands, breasts, even her face and tongue to wash her master. This had been an almost daily practice before his ill-fated trip but this was the first time since his return. In months past his guilt and hurt over Carol had prevented him from even getting an erection, but not this time. By the time Page finished washing his legs, back and ass his cock stood straight out from his body. When she moved to wash his front, she carefully avoided touching it until the last. She pushed her soapy tits into his chest and down his legs. Finally, water cascading down on her face, she closed her eyes and took his cock deep into her mouth. He groaned and his hips moved forward but without the power and possessiveness she had felt from him in the past. They moved in this familiar rhythm for a while but a few minutes later she realized that the trembling she was feeling in his legs was not lust but exhaustion. This had been the longest he had been on his feet in months. When she looked up Page could see weariness as well as lust on his face.

“We need to finish this in the bed,” he said with a weak smile. Page stood and helped him step out of the stall. She used the large towel to dry him and to carefully remove the plastic from around his foot and hand. By that time his erection had diminished some but she was sure that could be remedied. But it was not to be. Almost as soon as he reclined in the bed his eyes closed and he fell asleep. It had been a good beginning, she thought with a twinge of disappointment. After covering him with a light blanket, she moved carefully to the chair beside the bed to wait.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.