A Thousand Years of Peace!
Chapter 14: Are you part of the Solution or part of the Problem? Said by Eldridge Cleaver.

Copyright© 2016 by A Carpenter's Son

At one of the meetings John was holding up a twenty-dollar silver coin when a man stood up, “Question?” he announced, “Can you protect us?”

“Yes, I can gather a thousand men and women who can stop anything an attacking force can throw at us. I can move them anywhere within a few minutes.” John shared.

The man continued to stand and looked around at his fellow delegates, “I move that this meeting becomes our convention to establish a Constitutional Congress. I, Stennis Smith of California, County Executive, make a motion that we appoint John Taylor as our President of the Western States, British Columbia, Alaska, and Hawaii.”

There was a stunning quiet for a minute.

Then from the left came, “I, William Taylor, from Oregon, second that motion.”

From the upper balcony came, “I, Jerry Green, from Nevada, also second that motion.”

Down in front, “I, Harry Jones, the newly appointed Governor of Hawaii, also second that motion.”

All total, there was a group of a dozen people who stood up and seconded the motion. Almost every state represented had someone second the motion.

Patty had joined the session and was taking notes. Peter was helping her with the names. They realized what an important step was being taken. Patty looked at her cell phone with only one active bar and read the date, September 29, 2018.

“Stennis Smith, please join me on the stage. You started this, I would like to turn it over to you to finish it,” John stated as he sat on his stool.

The doors to the performing arts center opened and almost a hundred volunteers entered to witness the proceedings. Reporter Seth Wilson would get a copy of everything that went on today that would add understandings to the pictures he was taking for posterity. He was tickled to death and published a special edition of his newspaper. This was one edition that would never get to wrap fish or start a fire.

As people entered, John signaled many of them to join him on the stage. He soon had thirty-five looking for chairs sitting beside and around him. Jenny and Margaret were the last responding to a text message from Peter. The message was simply, “You have to be here, NOW!”

Two latecomers also showed up and walked in, Admiral Wiggins and his wife Eddie. When John saw them, he motioned for them to come up on stage.

Stennis Smith stood at the podium waiting for the Performing Arts Center to settle, “I have made a motion to appoint John Taylor as our President of the Western States, British Columbia, Alaska and Hawaii. There have been a dozen or more seconds to that motion.”

“I have a comment.” A man stood up, “I believe we need to agree that this a convention to establish a Constitutional Congress. I would like to see a motion and a second on that first. I am Jason Jeffery; I was a Professor of Law at the UW Law School in Seattle.”

“Yes, I’m sure you are correct. Do I hear a motion for that?” Stennis Smith nodded in agreement.

“I’m Peter Hastings from Denver. I make a motion to make this a convention to establish a Constitutional Congress.”

There were 17 seconds to the motion. Patty and Peter were again busy recording the names.

Jenny gasped. She hadn’t been paying attention as she’d said something to Margaret. Patty had only shared with her that they were taking important votes.

“Ladies and gentlemen, are there any Senators, Congressmen or Governors present today?” Stennis asked.

Harry Jones stood, “I’ve only been Governor of Hawaii for a few days. It was because of John Taylor’s actions and demonstrations that convinced me to accept such an appointment. When John took me to God, I realized then that the states were going to come back together. I also realized that we cannot wait for someone else to do what needs to be done. We have to do it ourselves.”

“Thank you, Governor Jones, I agree! Are there any others?” When Stennis got no other response, “It truly looks like God has removed our past government, so we can start anew. Any discussion concerning the motion to make this a convention to establish a Constitutional Congress?”

Everything was quiet.

“Let’s vote. All in favor please stand.” Stennis watched as the entire assembly stood, including everyone on the stage, “Please be seated.” Stennis waited for all to be seated, “If any oppose, please stand and voice your objections.” No one stood, “Patty, please note that the motion passed with a unanimous vote of yes.”

Stennis laughed, “We have only done this once before in our history. Professor Jeffery, is this a good time to vote for a President?”

“As good as any Mr. Smith!” Professor Jeffery shared, also laughing.

“How many years?” A man stood.

“Who is asking?”

“Henry Morgan, County Executive for Flathead County, Montana.”

“Sir, I suggest you chair a committee for us to make that determination. Then tomorrow you can propose a motion regarding the question you just asked.” Stennis got agreement around.

“Okay, any volunteers willing to join me on a committee to work this out meet me after dinner in one of the meeting rooms in the hotel.” Henry Morgan announced.

“How about the Constitution and Bill of Rights?” another voice spoke up.

“When we are completed with this motion, let’s agree to make a motion concerning the Constitution and Bill of Rights.” The assembly clapped their approval.

“Any other discussion?” Stennis waited for all quiet, “Those in favor of the motion to make John Taylor our President please stand.” Stennis looked around and realized the only person sitting in the Performing Arts Center was John Taylor, “Mr. President, please stand.”

John Taylor stood, still shaking his head.

After several minutes of applause, Stennis asked for all to be seated. When all were seated, Stennis asked, “If any opposes the appointment, please stand and voice your concerns.” No one moved, Stennis turned around and looked at Patty, “Are you keeping an official record?”

“I guess I am.” Patty gulped.

“Good! Please note that no one stood to oppose the appointment. President Taylor, I turn this back over to you.”

“Thank you!” John moved toward the podium and waited a bit for the applause to die down, “If I heard correctly there was a question concerning the Constitution and Bill of Rights.” John looked around, “Long ago when I became a Marine, I vowed to our former government to uphold and defend our Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I do not see any reason to change that now! Do I hear a motion?”

Stennis Smith stood, “I Stennis Smith of Modoc County, California makes a motion to adopt, uphold and defend our Constitution and Bill of Rights against all enemies foreign and domestic.”

Again, many others followed Stennis in their voicing agreement to second the motion.

“Any discussion?” There was quiet until a question, “Does the motion include all 27 amendments to the Bill of Rights?”

“YES!” came from Stennis.

“If you agree with the motion to adopt, uphold and defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights including all 27 amendments of the former USA as ours, please stand,” John advised. Jenny took John’s hand and he leaned down, and they kissed as she stood next to him.

“Please be seated.” When all were, “Is there anyone that opposes the previous motion? Please stand!” John saw no movement. He turned to Patty, “We see no opposition to the motion to adopt the US Constitution and Bill of Rights with all 27 amendments as our own.”

John turned back to the assembly, “Will all the County Executives and Officers of Regional Districts Stand.” About 300 people stood. “When I am sworn in as your President, I would like to appoint you as temporary members to the new House of Representatives until elections can be completed. You are going to be the legislative branch until elected individuals can replace you.

Please be seated.” Everyone clapped their approval, “Apart from Professor Jeffrey, do we have any other individuals with law degrees in the assembly? If yes, please stand.”

The Professor and two other men stood. “Gentlemen, can you meet with me? I want to discuss with you short term appointments as our Supreme Court Justices until the electorate has had a chance to meet and take their positions as Senators and Representatives in our new government.” John got agreement from all three.

“What I want to do right this minute is to return us to the agenda that I had set up for this morning. I plan to pay each of you 11 ounces of gold and 25 ounces of silver. This is what we are defining as one year of pay. I endow our new government with forty million ounces of gold and four hundred million ounces of silver.” John looked up at the control booth, “Is this being recorded?”

When he got the thumbs up, “Patty will be the one to transcribe it.” John looked around and then proceeded, “I invite everyone to the stadium Saturday afternoon. I will present you with an acceptance speech that I pray is worthy of what we need to accomplish. Volunteers go into action.” John turned and hugged Jenny.

Sixteen tables were set up, eight inside the center and eight outside the center in the hallway. The reps were having their information taken, home, position, education, and the number of people in their area. Every rep got a nice buffalo hide bag, 11 gold coins, and 25 silver coins. Tomorrow afternoon, they would receive a document promising to back their greenbacks with gold or silver at 10% for 90 days.

John realized it would create two monetary systems. As the Greenbacks disappeared, gold and silver would be established at the Omak rate. It would also explain that when a county government proclaims a county bank, there would be sent to be on deposit a minimum of a portion of the gold and silver by the new United States government. The remainder of the gold and silver would be held in the Government’s coffers in Omak as a reserve.

John got on the mic once more. “The people have butchered a buffalo for us. Our lunch today is going to feature buffalo steaks. They are being offered behind the hotel for those that are getting tired of fish. We will also have a buffalo stew as an option today. We will also have a few salmon on the barbecue for those who are interested.”

“Best food I’ve had in a long time. Thank you, President John!” A voice rang out and a lot of agreement and clapping followed it.

John, Jenny, Johnny, and Teresa met with General Williams, Chief Frank, and Admiral Wiggins. Peter and Patty also stayed on the stage, “Congratulations President Taylor.” General Chet Williams laughed as he saw the sour look on John’s face, “Okay, Okay!”

“Can I join you?” Harry Jones from Hawaii asked.

“Yes, welcome to the formation of the New United States, Harry.” Jenny laughed.

“Didn’t see that coming.” John shared.

When I first met you, God told me you were to become President.” the Admiral looked puzzled.

“I knew it would happen, but not how it would happen.” John shook his head. The Admiral smiled.

“I did!” Patty smiled, “Got the sense not to tell.”

“I did too. Thank you, John, now Hawaii can become legitimate again.” Harry Jones shared, “China has been trying to annex us again. This will help in giving them one loud no!”

John looked to the Admiral and got a nod that this was correct, “What is the status of Japan and Taiwan?”

“Japan is gone except for the northernmost island Hokkaido. China is a mess. Tens of millions of dead, from the earthquakes. We believe the government of Taiwan and much of the landmass is also gone. China’s government appears to still be there. Many of the landmasses and islands around the Philippine Sea are gone,” Admiral Wiggins shared.

“Anything we can do?” John Taylor asked.

“It would be like putting a band-aid on an amputation.” Admiral Wiggins shook his head no.

“I sent Tony a message that his father just became the President of the New United States.” Peter shared.

“Thank you, Peter.” John looked at the General, “We need to get Spokane up and functioning again.”

“Do you think deploying two thousand men to the city on Monday will be sufficient?” The General asked.

“Sounds about right, do you need me?” John asked.

“Not for Spokane. We need you to contact the Commandant of the Marine Corp. If you can get the backing of the Navy and the Marine Corps, then a trip to Fort Knox is in order, Mr. President.” General Williams suggested.

John frowned again.

“Mr. President, you will need respect from all of us to pull this off.” General Williams whispered, “This is just another step, is it not?”

John nodded in defeat.

“Does the New United States have the backing of the Navy?” John looked to Admiral Wiggins.

“Mr. President, since you introduced me to God, I have been one of your greatest supporters. I asked the crews of The Lincoln’s armada if they would support a new government of the United States if it restored the Constitution and Bill of Rights. That was one of the first considerations. You don’t know how much you are going to get paid, but it will be under a Constitutional Government with the Bill of Rights.

I will follow you and my men assure me that they will follow me. It will take some time to feel out the rest of the Navy. My last contact with the Marine Corp gave me the sense that something is very wrong there.” Admiral Wiggins advised, “I agree with General Williams. Might I also suggest contacting the Army and Air Force?”

“Thank you, Admiral.” John saluted the Admiral, “I also agree with General Williams. Can you figure out who the top generals are and where I can locate them?”

“Yes, sir!”

John looked up and saw that the three men with law degrees were approaching the stage per his earlier invitation. “Welcome gentlemen.”

“Mr. President!” the three men came to a stop and stated their introduction together.

“Be seated gentleman,” John suggested as Peter and others brought more chairs into the circle.

“Every place I’ve ever done accounting, the job included being the watchdog for the organization. I’ve gotten people fired for violating either laws or the policies and procedures of the organization I was working for. I’ve also been fired twice. I’ve made people upset, made them afraid because what they wanted to do was either against the law or against the company’s rules.

They knew, if I were there, they would end up being terminated. I see the Supreme Court as our watchdog. I don’t know how the Supreme Court before the Earth Changes broke, but it truly didn’t appear to be working. The Patriot Act was the most blatantly anti-constitutional document in the history of governments. Preceded only by Hitler’s legal attack on the Jewish community where a government took so many rights away from some or all its people. Does anybody know why the system failed us?” John asked.

All three lawyers nodded their heads.

“Identify yourself and give us your best response.”

“Mr. President, as you heard, I’m Jason Jeffery. I’m a professor or was a professor of law at the UW Law School in Seattle. Every year I asked my students pretty much the same question you just did. The Supreme Court has been broken for seventeen years. It started with the anthrax poisonings in 2001 just before 9/11. The Supreme Court was terrified, and they simply stopped functioning.

“Mr. President, I’m Steven Jackson. I’ve had Professor Jeffery’s class. I got an A on my final paper. My paper was based on the premise that if an enemy of the state wanted to take over the U.S. government, it would look like what we saw during the Treece administration. I detailed every irregularity during that time in America, to define every loss of rights. It all started when the Supreme Court was threatened with the elimination of its very existence. Just before the Earth Changes, I read the Treece Family was worth three to five trillion dollars. I believe they have accomplished what they set out to do.”

“Mr. President, I’m Howard Blake. I’m a Stanford graduate. I was still in school, working on my Doctor of Juridical Science when the changes took place. Early on I became very angry about what went on during and after 9/11. We lost many more of our rights, it was simply not needed at this time to accomplish the Treece family’s goals. I knew they had achieved trillionaire status on the world stage.” Howard looked at Steven,

“I did not realize they had reached three to five trillion. I agree with what has been said and am willing to bet that the three of us could fill a weeklong conference of what went on and what needed to be corrected. In a way, this is a godsend to be able to start fresh again. I also found a report that Papa Treece was found in the School Book Depository Building on the day of Kent’s assassination in 1963. I have also read Treece was the paymaster for that event. This was not a single act, but a planned war on the American public to eliminate government by the people, for the people!”

“Gentlemen, have any of you been members of the local or state bar associations?” John asked.

They responded in order, “No!” “No!” “Yes! It was early on in my career and then with the whole 9/11 issue, I became so very angry at the inaction by those professional bodies that I resigned as a form of protest.” Professor Jeffery shared, “I would love to start an American version of the Bar Association devoted to the Constitution of the US, in alignment with the president.

It would require the members to swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights. We need the legal body of America to stand in one voice, loud and clear when a bill comes before Congress that erodes the rights of the American people.”

“Thank you, professor, I’m hearing what I wanted to hear.” John looked around the circle, “What does everybody think?”

“I think they understand the issues. They need to be fully trained, so they fear no one.” Jenny advised.

“Mr. President, what was the Bar Association question about?” Johnny asked his dad with a great big smile.

“Members of the bar can use the title ‘Esquire.’ Esquire is the lowest level of royalty in alignment with the English Crown. Originally, the 13th amendment was intended to prevent lawyers who were members of the bar to be part of our government.” John shared, “The lawyers saw an opportunity and killed it in its final stages.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.