Sophia's Showcase 2
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by autoeroticrobot

Once in the living room, Sophia took charge and had her dad standing behind the couch in a spot close to where she herself had done her first pose the night before.

The diminutive seventh-grader moved around him and took a few photos, getting used to the digital camera. With his body under constant attention, John’s erection was pretty consistently straight out for the first two poses, but as they transitioned to the third, it started flagging a little bit.

Sophia actually commented on this, saying, “I guess you’re getting used to it.”

“What?” he asked, not actually sure what she meant, in the moment.

She pointed with a casual, slightly-bent finger toward his still turgid but downward-hanging cock. “It’s getting bored,” she said, with a sort of half-giggle.

John chuckled despite himself. “I suppose so.” After a short pause, he added, “Maybe not bored. More like just comfortable. Or lack of stimulation.”

“What do you mean stimulation?”

Feeling the spirit of the frankness that was becoming the norm between them, he explained, “Well, like ... earlier, when you pressed your nipples to make them stand out. Or when you got more wet after touching yourself a little bit.”

“So what was the stimulation before? Do you mean when you were looking at the pictures of me?”

“That was part of it, definitely. Also, the initial excitement when we started the pictures ... the feeling of exhibitionism.”

Sophia nodded. “Oh, right.” She paused, thoughtful. “Well, I guess it’s cool to have it be in some different, uh, positions.” She gazed at it, openly. “It’s weird though. I definitely think it’s more interesting when it’s up.”

John chuckled again. “I suppose that’s just a major sign that you’re probably heterosexual.”

It was Sophia’s turn to laugh, then. “I didn’t think of it that way. That’s true.” She pointed at the couch. “Sit down. Let’s do that sitting one. But I think for that it needs to be sticking up. So, uh ... if you need to touch it some, for like, as you said, stimulation ... go ahead.” Her tone was nonchalant, but she watched him closely as he moved to sit down, uncertain how he would react to this.

There was no doubt he hesitated, but after he got more or less in the position she was looking for, he wordlessly reached down and did the basic trick that always worked for him - he gripped the base tightly with one hand, which gave a kind of temporary swelling effect, and then gave a few gentle, exploratory strokes with his other hand, focusing on his sensitive glans.

Sophia watched with no small degree of fascination. She’d seen videos of guys touching themselves, of course, but somehow it seemed quite different “in person.”

As he released his now once-again rampantly erect cock, she breathed out a quiet, approving “Cool,” and moved back to begin taking photos again.

After snapping a few pictures, she stopped, and after checking a few in the camera, flopped onto the couch next to her dad, though not so close they were touching. Seemingly out of the blue, she asked, “This is probably a stupid question but I was wondering, how long is it?” Before he could answer, she went on quickly, seeming to feel the need to explain herself. “I mean, like, you see how there’s comments online or stuff people always say one guy is so and so inches, and I just had this idea like now that I’m seeing a real live one, I should know what size it is, so later I can have it in my mind, like as a base.” Her voice trailed a bit at the end, and she smiled and grinned.

John laughed openly, but before she misunderstood, he said, “That’s a great question, actually. Um, I admit I haven’t, uh, actually measured it in a long time. I wouldn’t want to be inaccurate. How about you bring me the ruler from the basket on my desk? We can find out.”

The situation was somehow both silly and arousing, to him.

Sophia jumped up and ran out of the room after setting the camera down carefully on the coffee table, and in seconds she was back brandishing a 12-inch plastic ruler.

Almost shyly, she handed it to John. He nestled the zero end of the ruler against the notch above his erect penis, laying it alongside the top of his shaft. Sophia leaned down and read off the number before he could.

“Six inches almost exactly,” she declared. “That’s like average, right?”

John nodded. “Yep. I guess so.”

“It seems kinda, I don’t know ... Fat, though? Can you measure it across?”

John angled the ruler 90 degrees, transverse alongside the mid-point of his shaft. “One and three quarters,” he read, tilting his head to see.

Sophia pointed. “It’s wider at the head part,” she observed. “Like a mushroom,” she grinned.

“True,” he conceded, so he moved it up to the head, and this time she brought her eyes level with it again and read off. “Yeah, a little more than 2 inches there, looks like. Maybe 2 and ⅛.” “Well there you have it,” John announced. “Now you have your, uh, base for comparison, right?”

“Definitely,” she agreed. “I guess we can go back to the poses, if you’re OK with it?” She went on to point out that since there were two “wet” pictures, they should save those for last, and do the two remaining poses they’d chosen that didn’t involve water.

First she got a cushion and had him lie on the couch in a kind of almost-on-his-stomach position, where his cock was pressed onto the cushion but still showing, like in the picture she had picked out when browsing online earlier. She again declared that it was a kind of “cute” pose, which made John laugh. She had him turn a few times. “Try to get so the end is sticking out good,” she explained.

After that was the pose where the man was actually holding his cock. Sophia ran back to where the computer was and studied the photos that were the source of the pose idea for a moment. Then she gave him a few instructions and took some pictures. First he held it at the base, then a kind of loose grip around the shaft toward the top, then she added one “squeezing the tip” that wasn’t really in the picture.

“That’s pretty interesting,” she announced, after having snapped a few more.

John just chuckled again, as he struggled just a bit to let go of himself without reflexively diving into a compulsive rubbing session.

He followed his enthusiastic daughter into the bathroom, but she sent him back out to get some underwear briefs to wear for the pose she wanted to do next. He pulled them on and came back into the bathroom, and she had him stand in the shower under the water for half a minute getting fully soaked, before then telling him to “arrange things” a little bit until it more or less matched the photo she was trying to duplicate.

Then Sophia had her dad peel of the wet briefs and do the final pose under running water, always being quite careful not to get the camera wet. She seemed to take her role as “photographer” so seriously. Except for the rampant erections, both the water poses were fairly innocuous and she seemed mostly interested in just matching the photos she’d selected.

After they were done in the bathroom, she announced unilaterally that it was a time for a break, and after taking the camera into the office and loading the latest pictures onto the laptop, she got a quick snack for herself in the kitchen and disappeared to her room for a short while, with zero explanation.

John took it all in stride, and occupied himself cleaning up the bathroom a little bit and picking up in the living room too. Neither he nor Sophia seemed to think once of putting on clothes as they did these things. They seemed to have become nudists.

Sophia was in her room, basically trying to decide if she had the nerve to ask her dad if they could go over to the mall because she wanted to try posing in public. She’d asked him earlier about it, spontaneously, and he’d said they could discuss it later, which was, with him, a kind of tentative approval. Part of her was ready to go try it, but she also felt nervous. It was one thing to be doing this nudist and posing thing with her dad at home - it was fun and she didn’t feel it was risky at all, because she trusted him completely and she figured the chances that some disapproving member of wider society finding out were really low unless they did something stupid with the photos like put them online.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.