Sophia's Showcase 2
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by autoeroticrobot

The next picture to re-do was the one of the crawling position, with the picture taken from behind. It wasn’t particularly difficult to do, but Sophia was conscious how much she would show from that angle, as her dad snapped a few pictures.

The next was the bubble-bath picture, and Sophia suggested they move that to the end since it would be a bit involved since she was in the bath. But the only picture after that was the one with girl strategically covering herself, and she observed that in fact with those objects not included, there was nothing particularly different about that pose.

John agreed, so they decided the bath picture would be the last one. They went into the bathroom and she prepared another bubble bath. “At least I’m getting really clean,” she joked.

This time she made fewer bubbles, since the point was no longer to try to hide things - basically, this series came down to a simple “girl in a bath” theme.

After John took a few pictures, she shooed him out, telling him to go download his pictures, and she would join him in a minute.

She was actually thinking in that moment that she would use the private moment in the bath after he left to masturbate. She had ended up quite excited from the momentary touching she’d done to herself on the couch, and was feeling suddenly aware it had been more than 2 days since she’d done it, despite all the excitement. She started to do it, but took her time, and found herself fascinated by trying to replicate the “touch but don’t move” feeling she’d had on the couch. On the one hand, as she’d observed, it was hard to do, but on the other there was a kind of challenge and extra excitement to it, in trying to see how long she could resist before giving in to the impulse to begin rubbing. Finally, however, she gave in, and when she started rubbing the orgasm came quite quickly.

As the strong feelings coursed through her body in the warm bath water, she wondered if her dad would take pictures of her doing that. She imagined his camera and his gaze watching her as she twitched and tensed and pressed her fingers hard against her clit.

As a result of her little session, it took her quite a while to get out of the bathroom, and it was almost 11 in the morning when she finally had dried off and went to find her dad. He wasn’t in the office, so she went out and found him in the kitchen cleaning up. It was somehow a bit funny to her, the juxtaposition of his nudity with such a boring, domestic task. She came up close beside him at the sink, touching his shoulder, and grinned sidelong at him.

“Was it a nice bath?” he asked.

“Def,” she declared, glowingly. “I decided I needed to masturbate,” she impulsively added, with a forthrightness she found unexpected in herself. She had no idea what had prompted her to say it, except a kind of vague sense that in this new chapter of her relationship with her dad, there were no secrets.

John laughed at the weird mix of sexual frankness and innocence that made such a remark possible, but to prevent any misunderstanding, he added, “I could understand that.”

Something in the way that he said that made Sophia realize he was meaning he had the same feelings sometimes, and she involuntarily glanced at his groin, where his penis hung in a kind of half-hard state that was becoming familiar to her. “I know. I mean ... you mean that sometimes you need to do it too, huh?” she said.

“Of course,” he answered simply. “Almost everybody does,” he added unnecessarily, echoing a simple platitude.

“I know,” she said, with a sort of “duh” tone typical of girls her age. She remembered a thought she’d had several times before, since this thing had started. “That’s what you use those pictures for, right?”

Although if he thought about it it was obvious Sophia already must have known this, having her declare it so openly left him feeling awkward. “Absolutely!” he blustered, grinning.

“It’s cool,” Sophia said.

A quiet fell over them, so impulsively the girl gave him a peck on the cheek and went out to look at the pictures he’d taken and put on the computer.

John looked into the office a few minutes later since he’d finished in the kitchen. Sophia asked him to come sit down and check the pictures with him, as she clicked through them.

“Which one do you think is best?” she asked, after she’d paged through them fairly fast with him looking on.

“That’s very hard to judge,” he said, quite sincerely. “They all have great aspects.”

Sophia genuinely wanted his opinion, however. She rephrased her question, still kind of slowly clicking among them, now more randomly. “OK. How about ... which do you think is sexiest?”

Even that, John actually wasn’t sure. “Honestly, I don’t know.” Hedging, he bounced the question back at her, saying, “Well ... which do you think is sexiest?”

Sophia considered, but quickly zeroed in on one of her touching herself. “Maybe one of these,” she said. “But that’s not really just judging on the picture, ‘cause it’s too easy for me to think of the feeling of it.” She giggled.

“That makes sense,” he agreed.

When he didn’t go on, Sophia clicked through a few to one of the ones based on the “phone pose,” where her knees were up and slightly apart, which tended to spread her vulva a bit. “You like these front on ones, I know. Would you call that one sexy?”

“Oh, definitely,” he said.

Sophia grinned. She saw how this could work to get him to elucidate his answer. She clicked to another in the same series. “Sexier? Or less, or same?”

John laughed. He made a bit of a mime of pondering, then he said, “Same.”

She clicked to another, asking, “How about this one?”

“Sexier,” he said, with less pause.

“What makes it sexier?” she asked. Seeing him hesitate to answer, she supplied, “Is it how it’s more opened up?”

John nodded.

Sophia remembered another, and clicked over to it. It was one of the ones from when she was crawling, so it was from behind. She’d been surprised, when first going through them, at how explicit this one was - a combination of the angle and how she was positioned, it was a remarkably clear shot of her open pussy. “This one is even more open. So is it sexier?”

“Yes,” he admitted, but couldn’t resist adding, “You understand, everyone is different. What I see as sexy isn’t necessarily the same as what someone else might.”

Sophia nodded, studying the picture too. “I know. But someone else isn’t here. So I have your judgment, for now.” Suddenly she giggled.

“What?” he asked.

She gestured at his lap, where his erection was now in full force. “I think that is like a lie detector,” she said.

John laughed, despite the awkwardness. “True enough,” he agreed, but couldn’t resist adding, “You’ve got a bit of that too, though.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.