The Knight and the Acolyte Book 4: Song of Desire - Cover

The Knight and the Acolyte Book 4: Song of Desire

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Hot Mage Menage

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Hot Mage Menage - Knight-Errant Angela and Acolyte Sophia continue on their quest to find the High King's sword. But a goddess's vengeance and a mad spirit threatened her mission.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Public Sex   Violence  

Acolyte Sophia – Lor-Khev, The Magery of Thosi

Jathibiyya’s hands grasped my naked hips, swaying them from side-to-side. Her breasts pressed into my back, her nipples hard points that caressed my skin. My body moved under Jathibiyya’s direction. Chaun’s music wasn’t playing right now, but my body still boiled from the lust of his song even after the danger of the attack.

Why had the changeling infected us with lust? To get Angela alone?

“That’s it,” Jathibiyya purred, her fingers lightly stroking my naked skin, sending shudders through my body. “You’re body is very responsive and graceful. You have skill in control over its movements already. Most women need much practice to move like this.”

“I was trained in the temple of Saphique,” I answered. “I was taught to know my body fully so I could give my lovers all the pleasure I have to offer.”

“Mmm, they trained you well.” Her dark fingers squeezed on my flesh. The Halanian dancer pressed tighter against my back, her groin pressing on the curves of my ass. Her excitement filled me. “Do they also train you on how to handle such dangers as those creatures.”

“No,” I admitted, my skin drinking in the silky delight of every inch of her flesh pressed against me. Her breasts pillowed into my back, her nipples digging into my flesh. They were so hard and thick. Her dark hands swayed my ivory hips faster, forcing them to pop right and left, wiggling them without moving the rest of my body.

Jathibiyya was a famed Halani belly dancer.

“And yet you acted without fear,” Jathibiyya purred. “I was so scared when the monsters burst into the common room. I could only huddle in the corner while you and your friends fought naked.”

“I didn’t do much fighting,” I moaned, my body alive with the excitement of her spicy musk tickling my nose. My hips moved faster.

“But you were still there, wielding your glowing knife and healing the mage. You followed the knight and the orc out into the night. I was so scared for you. All those beasts howling and slobbering.” She shuddered. “What were they?”

“Barguest,” I moaned. “Shapechangers. Probably sent by Angela’s enemy.”

“Who’s that?”

“We don’t know.” I left out the part of the Goddess Slata sending her erinyes daughters to also kill Angela. But the mystery of who hired Fireeyes to kill us remained. And now the barguest pack assaulted us. It was no coincidence.

“What an exciting life you live,” moaned Jathibiyya.

A low, throaty moan came through the wall. Xera and Angela were enjoying Chaun. When the attack came, the changeling had come downstairs with Angela, the pair both naked. He had been seducing her with his song.

“What do you know of Chaun?” I asked.

“The minstrel?” asked Jathibiyya. “Not much, other than he is popular with maiden and matron alike.”

“Did you know he was a changeling?”

Jathibiyya froze for a moment. “Yes, yes, I did see the changeling during the fight. I did not realize that was Chaun. Mmm, no wonder he is so exciting. I enjoyed the night he seduced me. He knew just how to please me. Does he excite you, too?”

I shuddered. There was a part of me that found the slim, midnight-black changeling attractive. His features were delicate, even beautiful, not ruggedly handsome and strong like most men. Even knowing he had a cock, a part of me was attracted to him.

That had been a first.

“A little,” I moaned. “And I am a lesbian priestess dedicated to Saphique.”

“Such a pity you deny yourself half the pleasures of life,” Jathibiyya purred. She pulled away from me and turned my shoulders so I faced her. I drank in her dark body’s beauty. Her skin was an ebony brown and glistened in the candlelight. Her hair fell in beaded braids about her shoulders that clicked and clacked as she swayed her hips. She had removed all her bells, including the ones dangling from chains attached to nipple rings.

“Oh, I think I’m just embracing and fully enjoying one aspect of sexuality,” I purred, my hand reaching out to grasp her hip, trying to match the fluid way she moved them. I was getting closer. “So what do you know of Chaun?”

“For a lesbian, you are very curious about a man.” Her smile grew naughty. “Do you think to break your sacred vows with a night of forbidden passion?”

“No,” I blushed and fought that impulse. “He still has a disgusting cock. He’s just ... will be traveling with us.”

“Ah, he was waiting for you,” Jathibiyya answered.

“Waiting?”

“It seemed like it. He had been in town for some time. He seems afflicted with wanderlust, and yet he stayed. I have known his type. I could see his restless eyes. But he stayed and kept playing. Over two weeks. That is a long time for his type to stay in one place. And I noticed no woman holding his interest.”

I frowned. Why had he tried to seduce Angela? Was he just being a changeling or was he waiting for us? And if he was waiting for us, how did he know we would pass through here? Was this mere jealousy that Angela and even Xera were with him right now, enjoying his body.

“These questions are not helping you train,” Jathibiyya purred. She fell to her knees, her braids clinking. Her dark hands rubbed at my ivory thighs, pushing them farther apart. “Let’s practice your hips moving. Embrace the pleasure and let it guide you.”

Her lips kissed at the inner slope of my naked thighs, climbing towards my wet, shaved pussy. She licked up a line of my tart juices. My hips swayed, her tongue’s caress sending wonderful flutters through my body.

“Dance for me,” she moaned. “Show me your passion, acolyte.”

The ruby on my belly piercing glinted in the candlelight as I swayed. I licked my lips, my tongue piercing clicking against my teeth. Her lips reached my vulva, kissing along my slit as I swayed and smeared my hot pussy right across her mouth.

The pleasure sparked through me. My pussy rubbed on her tongue and lips as I swayed and popped my hips back and forth. I raised my arms over my head, my small, firm breasts jiggling as I moved. My hips undulated and circled, moving how she taught me and rubbing my pussy across her licking tongue and kissing lips.

“Saphique, yes,” I breathed, my head tilting back. “The temples need to bring Halanian belly dancers to teach us this.”

“You should suggest it,” purred Jathibiyya between sweet licks. “When you return from your Quest.”

“Yes,” I moaned. If we returned. There was such a long journey ahead of us.

Jathibiyya’s tongue diving momentarily into the depths of my pussy sent a swirl of pleasure through me that banished that worry. My excitement built with every sway of my hips and caress of her tongue and lips on my excited flesh.

My juices flowed from my pussy. Their tart perfume scented the air, mixing with Jathibiyya’s spicy musk. I licked my lips, eager to experience Jathibiyya dancing on my face with her delicious pussy. I brought my hands down from over my head and let them rub across my body, caressing my skin and sending flutters of excitement through my body.

I swayed faster. My moans and groans provided the music to my dance.

“Jathibiyya,” I squeaked as her tongue licked and caressed at my clit. It was only for a moment, but the brief contact spurred my hips to move faster as the pleasure rippled through my body.

“Yes, dance for me,” moaned Jathibiyya. “Show me your passion, Sophia. Drown me in it.”

“I will,” I promised.

My eyes squeezed shut. My blood roared through my ears. My heart thudded beneath my jiggling breasts. Her tongue caressed my folds and clit. Sometimes it dived into my hole and swirled around, stirring up my nerves. My flesh drank in every place she touched me. My pussy clenching and relaxing as the pleasure built in my core.

I would cum hard on her lips.

My hands slid up my stomach, sending wicked flutters down to my aching pussy. My fingers reached the bottom slopes of my breasts. I grasped my firm mounds, squeezing my flesh. My nipples ached on the peaks of my mounds. My fingers slipped up them.

I grasped my nipples and pinched.

“Saphique yes,” I purred. I threw my head back, my light-brown hair swaying across my back, teasing me with its silky softness.

“Worship your goddess as you dance,” moaned Jathibiyya. “Show her your passion.”

“I am. Oh, Saphique, watch me. Thank you for your gifts of lesbian pleasure.” My body shuddered. My pussy clenched as I ground my flesh across Jathibiyya’s hungry mouth. “I dance for you, my sweet Goddess.”

“Yes,” moaned Jathibiyya. “Such a beautiful dance.”

I looked down as I pinched and rolled my nipples. My ivory thighs surrounded Jathibiyya’s ebony face. Her dark eyes stared up at me, wet with excitement. My body shuddered as I stared into them. My hips moved with more fluidity as I ground on her flesh.

I moved my clit to her lips. She latched on and sucked. The powerful, warm bliss engulfing my clit sent shuddering sparks through my body. My pussy clenched as my body tensed. My hips stopped moving for one moment.

And then my orgasm seized me.

My hips danced on their own, undulating and writhing as the pleasure washed through my body. My pussy clenched and relaxed. The pressure exploded out of me in powerful squirts of my juices that splashed on her lips and chin. My back arched and my fingers squeezed hard on my nipples as I cried out in worship.

“Saphique!”

My passionate cry echoed through the room as my pussy spasmed. My mind flooded with pleasure. I let my body move how it wanted, dancing to the primal beat of my orgasm. Stars danced before my fuzzing vision.

And then my pleasure passed. I stumbled back, taking in deep breaths. My legs bumped into my bed and I fell back on the quilt, my legs spread wide, my thighs sticky with my passions. I panted as I savored the retreating high of my climax.

“Mmm, such passion,” purred Jathibiyya. “You could be one of the best belly dancers.”

She rose and walked to me, her braids clinking, her breasts jiggling. Her ebony face and neck glistened with my juices. I always squirted when I came hard. I loved squirting on a woman’s face when she made me cum.

“Is it your turn to dance for me,” I asked as her dark hands ran up my thighs to my stomach, her caress tingling me. I licked my lips. “I would love to experience that.”

She leaned over me, her breasts dragging up my stomach. “I would love to dance for you.”

Our lips met in a hot kiss. My tart juices flavored her mouth’s caress. My tongue met hers as her body undulated upon mine. Her pussy met mine. She undulated her hips. My eyes widened as her clit pushed through my pussy lips.

“Oh, wow,” I groaned when she broke the kiss. Her hips kept moving, guiding her clit and pussy against mine. “You really know how to trib.”

“I know how to dance,” she smiled, “and the horizontal dance can be as pleasurable as the vertical.”

“I can see that,” I groaned. “I think I like this new dance.”

Her hips kept undulating and swaying, moving faster and faster on me. I stayed still, letting her clit caress and tease me. I shuddered and my back arched, pressing my pussy harder against her hot, wet flesh. Her hard nub slid between my labia and bumped into my own clit, sparking new pleasure through me.

“Mmm, I love the feel of your flesh,” groaned Jathibiyya. “There is always something so erotic about dancing upon a woman after she’s cum. Her pussy already soaked with her excitement, her labia engorged from her enjoyment. I can feel every bit of your pussy with my clit.”

She had such control over her hips’ movement. She did rub her clit through my folds, exploring my pussy like a woman using her tongue. Her clit was fat, one of the biggest I had ever experienced. I groaned as it caressed my labia and dipped just into my pussy’s hole.

My toes curled in pleasure. “You are so skilled. I’ve never been tribbed like this. You are a master at it.”

“It’s just dancing,” she purred. “I love dancing with a sexy partner. Don’t you?”

“Oh, yes,” I gasped, my hands caressing her supple back. I slid down and grasped her ass, loving how her cheeks writhed and flexed as she ground faster and faster. The bed creaked and my fingers dug into her flesh as her clit bumped mine again. “Oh, yes, I love this dancing.”

“Good,” she moaned into the nape of my neck.

Her lips latched on, sucking as her hips moved faster and faster. My body shuddered beneath her. Jathibiyya’s wonderful clit stirred such wonderful bliss through my body. I let my pleasure sing out of me as her clit caressed my pussy faster and faster.

My fingers clenched again. My toes curled. Another orgasm swelled in my depths. Her lips were so wet on my neck, sucking and nibbling. Our nipples caressed as she writhed on me, more delight added to the pleasure brewing in my depths.

“Jathibiyya,” I groaned. “Oh, I wish my Angela was here to see this.”

She licked up to my neck. “You’ll just have to practice on her and share it with her.”

“I will,” I groaned.

“You love her.”

“So much,” I gasped. “Even if she has the pesky need to fuck men every so often.”

Jathibiyya laughed before her lips sucked at my neck. I would have a hickey in the morning. But it was worth it for this bliss. I undulated beneath her, moving my body as she rubbed her clit harder and harder on my pussy. She groaned into my neck. I wasn’t the only one experiencing bliss.

My pussy must feel so wonderful on her clit.

“Dance faster,” I groaned. “I’m getting so close to my climax.”

“Mmm, yes, let’s bring our dance to its delightful conclusion.”

Her hips moved faster. I gasped and shuddered. Her hips writhed like they had on stage, moving far swifter than should be possible. Her clit rubbed through my flesh, teasing me, sending flutters of pleasure through my body. I gasped and moaned as I lay beneath her, letting her flesh pleasure me.

“Yes, Jathibiyya, yes. Dance with me. Oh, yes. So good.”

Her tongue licked up to my lips. We met again. Our tongues caressed. She loved my tongue piercing. My fingers dug into her ass again, trying to pull her tighter against me as her hips undulated and swayed.

Her clit fucked into my pussy and slid up through my folds. My body bucked beneath her. My pleasure swelled. Our clits met, rubbing against each other, striking pleasure through both our bodies. I could feel the orgasm about to erupt through her.

I was temple-trained to read a woman’s pleasure.

Her clit circled mine faster and faster, giving us both such shuddering pleasure. We moaned into our kiss, our tongue dancing like our clits. My pussy clenched. She trembled upon me. Her hips undulated one last time, striking our clits together.

The pleasure burst through both of us.

I let my climax shudder through me. Jathibiyya broke our kiss as she thrashed atop me. Her juices flooded out, drenching my pussy in her excitement as her passionate moans sang out. I joined hers and we made such sweet music in each other’s arms.

And then she collapsed on me. The both of us sucked in our breaths, our breasts shifting on each other.

“What a dance,” she moaned. “What a dancer. I will be so sad when you leave.”

Part of me would, too. But I needed to keep going with Angela. And I had to figure out why Chaun waited. He hadn’t objected at all when he learned he was a part of our quest. He wasn’t surprised at all.


Journeyman Mage Faoril

I smiled when Angela, Xera, and Chaun trooped downstairs, the three smiling. I straightened my back, my nipples hardening beneath my robes. He was such a sexy man. This morning he was dressed in a fine doublet and hose that clung to his sleek legs. A codpiece drew my eyes down to his crotch and made me shift even more as I remembered his cock.

But he wasn’t as endowed as my Thrak, who sat beside me.

Thrak gave me a grin when he saw my gaze. My orc lover wasn’t jealous. Of course, I hadn’t slept with another man since I met him. Human men seemed so lacking. I hadn’t even collected more human cum to replace the vials I used. I had plenty of Thrak’s stored up for my magic.

I wondered what changeling cum was good for. They were creatures of lust, born from the God Las’s indiscriminate masturbation. His seed had landed across the world and formed many single-sex races from unicorns and centaurs to imps and ogres. I bet it was good for life magic, but only in the subset of fertility and passions.

Sophia, sitting beside me, gave the bard an inquisitive look. She wore her white acolyte robes, her light-brown hair falling about her shoulders. A brown hickey adorned the ivory slope of her neck. Sophia seemed to have enjoyed her night with the dancer.

I know I had fucked Thrak into unconsciousness last night trying to satiate the burning lust Chaun’s song had inspirited.

That was very naughty of the changeling to make us all so horny. It almost got us killed, but how could he have known a pack of barguest would attack us.

“Ooh, breakfast,” Angela sighed, her armor clinking as she sat down beside Sophia. The pair exchange a lover’s kiss. Angela pushed back Sophia’s hair and smiled. “I see you had fun last night.”

“And I heard your fun,” Sophia answered.

“Good morning all,” Chaun said as he stopped before our table. “I do not think we all had proper introductions last night, but I am Chaun, graduate of the Bardic College of Az and a wanderer seeking to experience all the beauty in the world.”

“Is that what you were doing last night?” Sophia asked.

I groaned. I hoped Sophia wasn’t getting jealous. She didn’t usually mind Angela’s dalliances with other men, even with my Thrak.

“Yes,” Chaun smiled. “I enjoyed two beautiful women.” His eyes flashed to me. “I hope to experience all the beauty your group has to offer.”

My cheeks burned and a wicked idea popped into my head for tonight. Changelings were shapeshifters. I smiled back.

“It was fortuitous that we met you, Chaun,” Sophia added. “What brought you to Lor-Khev?”

“You are curious this morning,” Angela said, frowning at her lover.

Sophia gave her an innocent smile before taking a bite of her thinly sliced, fried ham. “Just wanting to get to know our new companion. Most bards of Az work at court. They are in high demand. So few graduate from the school. They say it’s only one a decade can pass.”

Chaun sighed. “My fall from grace is a sordid tale,” Chaun admitted. “But it has afforded me a life of wandering and experiencing beauty.” His eyebrows furrowed. “I had a lover. Her husband was a powerful man and he did not appreciate our affair.” He cut into his ham. “She was a radiant woman. I was consumed by her passions. But when her husband found out, he tarnished my name. He is a powerful man in the Princedoms.”

Sophia blinked. “Prince Gruber of Kivnar? You’re the changeling bard that cuckolded him with his own appearance. Princess Adelaide was horrified when she learned the man in her bed was not her husband. I remember the scandal erupted right before I left my mother’s estate to join the temple.”

“A lie Adelaide was forced to adopt to keep her husband’s temper from her,” Chaun admitted. Then his face fell, his voice breaking as he said: “She knew full well who I was. She hated her husband, and it brought her great pleasure knowing I, in her husband’s form, could please her better than Prince Gruber. She loved me greatly, but we have been forced apart.”

“I’m so sorry,” Sophia said, her eyes wide. There were even tears in her eyes. I had to admit, the pain in Chaun’s voice moved me, too. “And that’s why you play in such low establishments like this, keeping to small towns. You are not allowed to practice your art. The College of Az was shamed by your act and disowned you.”

“Like I said, he was a powerful man in the Princedoms, and the College of Az has ever relied upon the politics of the Princedom to survive.” Chaun took another bite, a smile on his lips. “But imagine the tale I can craft journeying with you. It might be enough to overcome the stain on my name.”

“You’ll have the stain erased,” Angela promised, placing her hand over his.

Thrak smiled at me as I dabbed at the corners of my eyes. The poor man separated from the woman he loved. My lover’s amusement made me shake my head at him. I knew he had a heart beneath his brutish surface, but it seemed the bard’s tale did little to stir it.

“Well, where are we traveling,” Chaun asked, “and what is our Quest?”

“To slay the Dragon Dominari.”

His smile slipped off his lips for a moment. “I see,” he said, recovering. “Well, that will prove quite the epic indeed.”

“Our next stop is Khan, the ruined dwarven outpost,” Thrak answered.

“You plan on venturing into the tunnels of the Lost Kingdom of Modan?” Chaun asked.

“These are the dangers we shall brave,” grinned Thrak. “Imagine the song you shall craft.”

I elbowed him. “Stop teasing him,” I muttered.

Chaun licked his lips. “Well, I knew this would be dangerous.”

“Don’t worry,” I added, “we have a map of Modan.” I patted the pocket that held the map I purchased in Esh-Esh. “So we shouldn’t get lost.”

“Well, who fancies a drink to fortify us for the road?” Chaun asked. “I know I could use one.”


Thrak – Miliiath Pass Highway, The Magery of Thosi

The highway out of Lor-Khev followed the Ichir River southeast towards the towering Lesh-Ke Mountains and Miliiath Pass. Once we entered those mountains, we would leave the Magery behind and enter the Kingdom of Haz’s territory. The mountains were dangerous, haunted by deadly monsters. Many knights’ Quests from the three orders ended here, killing the monster threatening the locals.

Once, the Tuathan had considered it their sacred duty to protect the mountains. They had legends of twinborn witches forming a triad with a paladin of Gewin and her own sister. They would be charged to roam the mountains, but twinborn witches were rare while knights on Quests were plentiful. The need dwindled and the witches found other ways to help their peoples.

The women of the party, save Sophia, all clustered around Chaun, giggling as he sang them ribald songs while he rode on the back of his placid mare, Maiden. Only Sophia didn’t join in. She rode beside me, her back stiff.

“Both our lovers are ignoring us,” I said as we stopped for our noon day rest.

“Yes,” Sophia sighed. She attacked her trail ration with vigor, her teeth tearing off the tough end of the jerky. “I’m sure the novelty will wear off in a few days.”

“I’m sure,” I nodded. “That’s how our brains are wired, you know, to seek out new experiences. It’s what drives progress and means sometimes your lover will be infatuated with another person. Just so long as it remains infatuation, it will fade.”

“So you’re not worried?” Sophia asked. “You used to be the man the women fawned over.”

“I was novel.” I let out a laugh.

Sophia glanced over her shoulder and groaned, “Faoril is sucking on his cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.