Amity: 1. Storm - Cover

Amity: 1. Storm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 24: Bon-voyage

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24: Bon-voyage - Well fuck me, how does a twenty-first century thirty-five year-old Earth guy survive in the Dark-ages as I saw it, on an unknown planet? It all started when I brought a box of books and found a strange metal box in the bottom of the box. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Prostitution  

Kim and I spent the next day filling the bottom hold with lumber, steel, iron, copper and other trade items.

We collected pots and pans, pick, shovels, buckets and anything else that we felt would make good trade items. I had even found a bloke in Trenton who specialised in cutlery and knives. I spent a lot of money here.

I found another bloke to make me some sieves. He specialised in making the fine metal mesh. I asked him to help me make some screens that were about 50cm round with 10cm high wooden sides. Once I showed him what I wanted, he loved them. He asked if I minded if he made and sold them.

“You’ll probably find plenty of people will find them useful. You can make different grades for different uses as well. Farmers to prospectors will love them.”

I made two other sizes, one courser and one finer and explained several uses that I knew of for them. I showed him, and Kim one handy use was to stack them and sift out different sized product. He promised to make me as many as he could for us to pick up the next day.

We left this man happy, too.


We headed back home, and I left Kim to catch up on some other chores I had for him.

I picked up my notebooks, inks, pens and the pencils. I found that my people had guessed why I wanted them and they had been working flat out to get them made for me. They had twice what I asked for.

I felt these items would always sell, no matter where we ended up. I thanked them for all their hard work. I dropped them off to the ship. I grabbed a couple of loads of lumber in case we need it and decided the ship was as loaded down as it could be.

I looked at my timepiece. The wedding was in four hours so a couple of hours of kip wouldn’t hurt, so I headed home. I turned up in the kitchen. I could smell the stew and happily filled a big bowl and found the bread and sat and ate.

Oh man, that stew went down a treat. I didn’t realise how hungry I was. ‘I’d have to remember to make Cookie a keep hot plate, ‘ I thought, as I filled my mouth again.

Pammy had found that if she left the stew on it and just topped it up, you could eat the stew half an hour later and it tasted great. Kim and Lindell found me fifteen minutes later, as I was wiping my second bowl clean with the last of the bread.

They took me upstairs to sate my other need, and for once, they left me sound asleep. I woke up a couple of hours later to find my cock being sucked on. As I opened my eyes, my beautiful wife dropped a tit in my mouth. I happily sucked, and finger fucked her as Kim got me nice and hard.

I released Lindell and told Kim to come ride my face while Lindell rode me. Kim had no issues with sticking his cock in my mouth. I’d learned to suck him to the root and to make my throat constrict on his cockhead. I know this really got him off.

My boy seemed to get a lot of pleasure knowing that his was the only cock I’d ever sucked or had in my arse. He didn’t give a shit how many women I fucked, but he really didn’t like other blokes, making eyes at me.

Lindell and I both found his possessiveness of me in this regard amusing. It was okay for him to fuck other blokes because he’d been doing it for years and we both knew he was a tart. But I was his in this regard.

I don’t know about his other blokes, but he always came quickly for me. I think it was the same for Lindell. She took longer to come for Kim, but apparently, I got her coming fast, too.

Lindell leant forward and sucked on Kim’s balls making him shiver in my mouth. She was gripping and grinding into the root of my cock, making me moan on Kim’s cock. She wasn’t far off coming either.

I massaged Kim’s cock with my tongue, as I closed my throat on his head several times and made him groan. Lindell was starting to shake and quake on my cock. She sucked Kim’s balls again.

I felt his cock go rock hard and then pulse as he released and grunted in delight. I pulled my head back and sucked as he shook on my face and hit me again. I humped up into Lindell several more times and then gave her my donation. Her vibrating on my cock always set me off.

Kim pulled out of my mouth and moved to my side so he could cuddle. Lindell collapsed onto my chest as her next cunnie spasm rolled up and down my still firm cock. I loved Lindell coming on my cock. Kim did it too, so, to be honest, I didn’t mind either of them riding Junior.

“Oh man, I love you two,” I sighed. They both kissed me and cuddled into me. I felt their love wash over me, and I was a content man.

Lindell sat up and looked at Kim and me. “Just remember, I don’t care who else you fuck on the ship, just stay away from the girls if they come into heat. I won’t mind if you have to fuck me, or lick me out for ages to get the smell of them out of your nose.”

“Yes dear,” we both said. I then added, “Just smelling your cunnie makes me forget any other woman, my love.” Kim nodded and stated that she had the same effect on him.

She smiled at us, “Yes, I know, that’s why I said it.”

That cracked us up. The lady had our number that was for sure. I pulled her down and kissed the shit of her. I let her up, and then Kim did the same.

She grinned at us, “I love you guys.”

“We know,” we said in unison.

We got up and got dressed after a refreshing shower.


We did our duty and turned up for the wedding.

The Coltar twins gave us a tour of their new home to see the changes they had made, and I told them they were lovely homes and just needed kids. This got them both giggling.

I touched them both and shook my head, “Good golly, Miss Molly, you’re both carrying twin girls.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.