Amity: 1. Storm - Cover

Amity: 1. Storm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 21: Thief

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21: Thief - Well fuck me, how does a twenty-first century thirty-five year-old Earth guy survive in the Dark-ages as I saw it, on an unknown planet? It all started when I brought a box of books and found a strange metal box in the bottom of the box. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Prostitution  

I don’t sleep as long as my loves.

I got up and decided to consult the crystal ball on the location of the broken medallions. I was surprised they weren’t in the wing I couldn’t approach but in a different house.

I blinked over but stayed invisible. The house had a couple of ‘protection’ spells, but they couldn’t detect me while I was inside the invisibility shield. I entered the establishment and found what I was looking for.

They were stuffed in a box in the man’s study. They looked like they hadn’t been disturbed for a while. I wrinkled up my nose the place was a bloody rubbish dump. I decided he’d not miss them. I tutted at his carelessness and liberated the medallions.

I blinked back to my cavern and fixed the medallions and the rings. I’d found several more rings in the box as well. I now had twelve medallions and eight rings. I added the extra spells. I popped home for my morning nookie. Kim was very attentive, and you just had to love the guy.

Once sated, I dropped the items back to Hugo and stayed for a chat and a cuppa. My fliers had been on the street for a day, and he was bursting with the news. The two families we had de-ringed were packing and moving out of town.

Their boys had stumbled into an inn during the night and had sent a message to come get them. The families had decided to head south. No one was sorry to see them go, even the people they owed money too. Hugo grinned and pointed at the medallions I’d given him.

He said that Sir Tie Hall had been robbed, but he couldn’t tell him what was missing. His alarms apparently went off at half the Second-hour this morning, waking up the neighbourhood. He had to get Will to remove his spells to stop the insistent noise.

His neighbours weren’t happy. However, he couldn’t find anything missing. Will said the place was a disaster area and it wasn’t any wonder that he couldn’t see if anything was missing. I smiled. I hadn’t taken the box, just its contents.

I’d also put a glamour over the box that would pass a quick look if checked. Sir Tie wouldn’t wish to advertise the medallions were missing if he had worked out they were.

Having a Master Mage in his house find them, would have been disastrous. I had a feeling he would have lost his medallion as well.

The Master Mages had found their new bling let them remove rings from the naughty with little effort. It had taken all three of them to do it in the past. The medallions they had determined still required two of them to remove them.

Penny’s little display the night before had worried a few apparently. They estimated at least twenty corrupt rings were still to be found. They were happy to confiscate them if they found them. This rumour had been circulated the night before as well.

I was pleased that the Masters were proactive at cleaning up their backyard. It wasn’t too soon as far as I was concerned. Hugh also told me they had found who was charging the fees to be tested and he no longer owned a ring.

Hugo then mentioned a new ship had come into port this morning. Gazan had met it, and the twelve passengers, two males and ten females had been escorted to his main brothel. It was said he looked extremely fatigued when he came off the ship, and he had to retire to one of the brothels.

Hugo’s informant also hinted the new prostitutes didn’t seem as subdued as those from the last ship he had witnessed being unloaded. One of the bucks, in particular, appeared to be too alert. He suspected the buck had magical abilities and was shamming.

Apparently, they auctioned the new stock off for the first night. The buyer could do what they wished short of killing them. This information interested me. I thought Kim and I might have to pay the place a visit tonight, after all.

I rounded up my four male employees that had rings or medallions and informed them of what I wanted to do. They didn’t even hesitate to help. I gave them a bag of coins each. We rolled up to the brothel one at a time and milled around until the auction. We didn’t turn up too early, but in time for the auction.

We planned to buy two slaves each. I told them not to bid until the auctioneer was calling for last bids. To determine whom we were bidding for, we each drew two random numbers out of a hat. I then put a glamour on all of us.

It took me about two seconds to pick out the young buck the informant had mentioned. He was also mine. I’d scored ‘4’ and ‘12’. Kim got ‘2’ and ‘11’, and the other male. I was happy with the distribution, as it wouldn’t appear they were going to the same people each time.

Oslo, our printer, had scored the first young lady. She was stunning, and I don’t think Oslo had to fake any enthusiasm at wanting her. I was surprised at how cheap he got her.

One of the men standing near me indicated the big spenders weren’t here tonight. He mentioned my two loving father and son teams and said he believed that they were out of town. He also mentioned two other men I didn’t know, who had suddenly left town on business.

I also asked about our proprietor, and he said he’d heard a rumour he wasn’t well tonight. If I wanted a male, I’d picked the right night as he often broke them in personally. Apparently, it was my lucky night.

No one seemed to be put out that we six men had scored two slaves apiece. We were offered a set of rooms at the back to entertain our choices in. A dividing door separated these rooms from the main selection room.

We paid for our choices and hustled our charges into the side hall. I then got rid of the servants, and I got everyone to touch two other people, so we were all linked. The slaves didn’t understand us very well, and I could see their bewilderment. With Kim’s and the druids help, I transported the lot of us to my cavern.

They looked around confused, and I immobilised them all. They were a little frightened when I removed the glamour from us so that we changed back to normal.

I felt sorry about frightening them, but I had to make sure they were free of any spells. I touched each in turn. I felt the person settle when I did, so I let them go.

The last one was the big buck. He was magnificent. He was probably only just twenty if that. But he was well developed. He stood just short of me and had muscles on his muscles. He was a little malnourished and didn’t have a scrap of fat on him. He made me think of a stripped down body builder.

The tiny thin kilt they had on him didn’t hide a lot, and the boy had definitely walked through the door twice in that department. He was possibly even bigger than I was.

Kim had definitely liked what he saw.

When I looked in his eyes, I saw his fury, but he remained in control. I sent to his mind as I touched him, ‘you are safe. We are friends. I’m looking for any evil spells and will not harm you.’

He looked at me in surprise, and I realised he had fully understood me. I touched him and smiled. I turned and looked at Kim, “Touch him and tell me what you think?”

He watched us suspiciously, and Kim touched him. Kim grinned and then to my surprise, kissed him. He released the man, and I had to smile as the little kilt had proven what I suspected would happen.

It slid to the side as his cock rose to its magnificent length. I think we all stood mesmerised as it did. One of the girls said something and several giggled. I turned to see ten very cute pairs of tits pointing at me.

They girls only wore the kilt too. The other younger man said to his brother. “Ulu, put that weapon away.”

Ulu grinned at him, “The sexy little man is a good kisser, brother.”

Kim, the girls and I, all chuckled and giggled respectively. I realised my staff, hadn’t understood them, but I think they got the context of the exchange by Ulu’s gestures and a cheeky grin.

“Guys, rummage through those boxes and find our guests some clothes,” I told my staff.

When the girls realised what the men were doing, they took over. Inhu and Ulu joined them. I headed to the kitchen and got some food going. Kim gestured to them to head my way once they felt covered.

At the sight of the food, the girls started helping me and soon took over my kitchen. They had picked the long shirts out of the boxes, and all looked very cute in them. I noticed the boys had selected pants like ours.

The girls soon found enough they were familiar with, and we all ate. Ham, cheese, tomato’s and bread never went astray as fill up food. I said to my staff that I had appreciated their help and if they liked I’d take them home after the food.

One of the girls said to Ulu, “What is he saying to the men?”

“He is thanking them for helping him rescue us and is offering to take them home,” Ulu told her.

“The girls had a whispered discussion and then she gestured at me, “Yalla, say stay.”

“You don’t wish me to take them home?” I asked in her language.

They all looked at me in surprise. Yalla recovered and said. “The sisters would like to thank them if they would like.”

“Are you sure? We didn’t buy your favours to actually use you,” I told her.

She smiled at me, and I found my traitorous little buddy responding, she was one hot lady. She was beautiful, tall with big tits and nicely rounded hips. She was most definitely fuckable. Her dusty skin, big brown eyes and luscious lips also made her desirable. She was a hot package.

“That is why they wish to reward you and them if you like,” she said, as she looked me up and down.

I told the guys that the ladies would like them to stay and they felt a little reward was owed if they wished to collect. Oslo turned to the first woman he had bet on. She had sat beside him.

She actually had taken his fancy and the cute little smile she directed at him, had him nodding at her. She leant over to kiss him and let him know she wanted him too. I was amused that the guys had picked the four older girls and the one they had bid for.

The younger girls and I were happy with their choices. I felt Ulu was also glad they hadn’t been picked. I quietly told Ulu that the boys wouldn’t use the younger girls.

I pointed out that I’d had some spare rooms set up for the girls down the next hall. After they ate, they happily headed off leaving Ulu and Yalla with me, and Inhu and Tiki with Kim.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.