Amity: 1. Storm - Cover

Amity: 1. Storm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 12: Teaching

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Teaching - Well fuck me, how does a twenty-first century thirty-five year-old Earth guy survive in the Dark-ages as I saw it, on an unknown planet? It all started when I brought a box of books and found a strange metal box in the bottom of the box. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Prostitution  

I got up early.

I wanted to get the building I owned fixed before it fell down. I also needed to do a bit of Lord Wizard’s stuff. I tried not to disturb Kim when I got up, and I headed to the cavern workshop and double checked what was required to build the boxes for Kim and Mathew.

I was finding I only slept for about four hours and I was awake and ready to go. Most of the rest I was learning slept about seven hours.

I found all I needed in the cavern, except the copper. I still had plenty in my other workshop so went and grabbed it. I had little trouble making the boxes and even added a couple of extra spells. I made ten boxes.

I then fashioned the diadems and embedding the crystals and gems. I knew what to put in Jim’s, Kim’s and Mathews and just sort of winged the rest. If it felt right, I did it.

The rings were easy, and so were the medallions. Again, I simply added the descriptions and symbols; to match what I felt was right to go with the diadems.

I had a little trouble getting the dimensions right with the wands, but once I worked out one, the others were the same. I decided that I had liked the wood grain finish of my first wand so added it to them.

I then set them out in their groups. I spelled the rings first, then the medallions and then the wands. I spent a bit more time with the diadems as they needed a more individual touch.

I did the spells that were common to them all. Then added the different ones that assisted the owner to use their innate abilities and that matched the gems that enhanced them.

I didn’t think of them as druid boxes because they were stronger than the druid medallions. I knew that I had created a higher class of magical user to what these people knew. I was surprised by how little time it took me.

I’d found a box of pocket watches a few days before and had stood near the grandfather clock to get a sense of its timing. Once I had it, I adjusted the workings of the pocket watches to match.

The watches kept good time, and I had given one to Pammy, Ian as my coachman, and one each to Tom, Wally and Walter. I had also given one to Jim the day before and Kim last night. I had the ninth, and I had three more to give away.

I checked the spell book and decided I could make ten trainee boxes as well. I had all the patterns in my head, so I whipped them up in no time. I put requirements that are more stringent on the new boxes as I had the mage boxes. I decided to keep the separate names for my boxes.

The enhancements for the diadems were a little broader as they were supposed to let the wearer develop more areas of expertise. I understood once they reached a certain level in their best disciplines they could go up to a mages box.

I planned that if I relieved a wearer of the current medallion or ring, I would re-spell them before passing them on. I had no idea how many there were, I might have to go to the school in Trenton at some stage to find out.

I collected the boxes I made for Wally, Pammy and Kim and headed back my room. Kim was stirring so I stripped off and crawled back into bed with him. He had rolled over onto his stomach.

I had a lot of fun waking him up. I was happily sliding in and out of him when he groaned, “Bloody hell, Storm, we need to find you a woman to fuck tonight to give me a rest.”

However, he didn’t stop me. “Sorry, been doing magic,” I told him and thrust in again.

He chuckled and then groaned again. I was soon pumping away, and as soon as I felt him come, I came with him. I sighed as the need subsided. I pulled out and crawled up beside him to hug him.

“I made you a present,” I told him.

“Why?” he asked as he happily snuggled into my side. I felt his love for me wash over me and hugged him.

“Yes, I love you, too, Kim. But that’s not why I made you a present.”

I felt his joy at me telling him that I loved him and had to smile. The guy really did love me, and I didn’t doubt it for a minute. I patted his arse. “Come on lazy bones, we have some work to do,” I said.

I smiled again as he groaned but he got out of bed with me and washed my back in the shower. We got dressed and went down to breakfast. As we were finishing, I asked everyone to stay here for a minute, I blinked out and then came back with the three boxes.

“Pammy, if you wish to accept the responsibilities inherent in taking ownership of a trainee’s box, repeat after me, ‘I promise that I will learn to serve, and act in the best interests of the one people, to the best of my abilities’.”

She gaped at the box and me. She then nodded and repeated the words. I asked her to place her hands on the box, and it opened for her.

“Wally, do you wish to upgrade to the trainee’s box? It will help you more than just the medallion can.”

He shook his head in a yes and placed his hands on the box. He repeated the phrase without me asking and told it to open. He grinned at me and gave me the medallion back.

“Kim,” I said. He smiled, stood and put his hands on the box, said the phrase and told it to open. He then removed the medallion he wore and handed it to me.

I pulled my wand and added the spells I wished to add to them and then looked at Ian. I saw his eyes go wide and I offered him the ability to become a Druid. He shook his head up and down and happily repeated the phrase the others had and accepted the medallion.

The kid shuddered as it touched his chest and then grinned at all of us. I offered the other medallion to Hara. She gaped as much as Ian had.

She looked at her husband, and he smiled at her and said, “You’re the green thumb, my love; I’m just your labourer.”

She stumbled a little on the phrase, but I knew it was said with sincerity. I doubted you could meet a kinder, more caring person than Hara. She would do the right thing by the medallion even without the safeguards.

I explained to the others about the difference in their boxes, and they happily put their new bling on. I’d added extra healing spells to them and return spells to their wands. I’d put ‘return’ spells on their pocket watches, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.