Amity: 1. Storm - Cover

Amity: 1. Storm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 2: Mt Isa

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mt Isa - Well fuck me, how does a twenty-first century thirty-five year-old Earth guy survive in the Dark-ages as I saw it, on an unknown planet? It all started when I brought a box of books and found a strange metal box in the bottom of the box. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Prostitution  

As the plane flew north-west, I looked through the strange book again.

I ordered a coffee to steady my nerves. I really wanted a large rum and no coke, but I didn’t think the stewardess would serve it to me at five o’clock in the morning. On her way back, she bent over me and offered a refill and my breakfast.

I had to blink twice when I finally realised that her tits were in my face. And a nice rack she had too. I looked up into her face as she fussed with my breakfast and she asked, “Business or pleasure?”

“Business, have a job to do in the Isa for a week before I head to Malaysia,” I told her. I had no objections to her rubbing against me, as she made sure the tray was placed correctly.

“That sounds nice, any particular area?” she asked.

“Yes, I’m hiking around Mt Mulu and am I going to do a bit of cave exploration,” I told her tits, eh, sorry, I mean her. Well, she did have nice tits, and the cleavage was still at eye level for me.

“Married?” she asked conversationally.

“No, and by choice,” I informed her, not sure why it mattered. I guessed she was just being nice. She looked me up and down then flicked her eyes at a passenger who was calling to her. She sighed and smiled at me and then wheeled the cart down to them.

I picked up the fresh coffee, black no sugar, just how I liked it and took a sip. I went back to studying the book as I ate absently. She dropped by a little later, to collect my breakfast tray and dropped a card in my lap. She winked at me and then kept going.

It had a picture of a Motel on the front and its name and address. Scrawled on the back were a mobile number, a room number and a message that only said, ‘Sue, 2-day layover, if interested.’

Well I hadn’t had any for a couple of months, and she did have nice tits, the arse wasn’t bad either. We could use our phones while in the air until told to turn them off. Many aeroplane companies still didn’t like them on, when their planes were landing and taking off.

So I put in her number under ‘Sue Hostie’ and texted her the words, ‘Yes, Storm.’

A few moments later, I get a message back. ‘Storm?’

I grinned and texted back, ‘Yes, Seat 12A.’

I heard a giggle up the front, and she peered around the curtain hiding their area. I winked at her, and she ducked back. About ten minutes later, I really had to go pee. We still had about another hour of the flight to go. As much as I hated using the loo on planes, I decided an hour was going to be too long.

I had forgotten to go before I got on the aircraft and had now consumed several coffees. The plane was only half full, and most of us were up the front, so I decided to use the loo down the back. I checked the sign, and it was safe to move around, so I headed for the loo.

For tallish guys like me, there is not a lot of room in those loos. I got Junior out and happily relieved my bladder. I’d just shaken him off when the bloody door opened. I’m standing there, cock in hand and then found myself shuffling sideways to let Sue in.

She turned back to me, and stupid was still holding his cock. Stupid then had his cock trying to get a better look at Sue. Sue happily watched Junior, as he stretched up to look at her. She flipped her skirt up.

Junior and stupid were then eyeing off her very nicely trimmed blonde cunnie. Junior nodded that he liked what he saw. Sue turned and dropped the stainless steel lid on the loo and kindly flushed it for me too.

She put her hands on the wall and knelt on it. She placed her feet between my knees, so Junior now had a very nice view of her cunnie and cute arse. She then spoke her first words since entering the cubicle with me, “You have to be quick.”

Stupid finally realised he was supposed to fuck her. He quickly dropped his strides, because zips blood hurt if you leave then up. He happily guided Junior into the wet waiting cunnie. I groaned as she was nice and tight.

I didn’t have a lot of room to move, but I guessed she was wasn’t after long and slow. The seat was a touch low, but she had her knees close together so I could get real upward thrust if I bent my knees, and up I thrust.

I grabbed her hips, pulled back and happily thrust in again. I had to do it a couple of more times. I was finally buried up to her arse cheeks, and she moaned softly, as I hit her cervix with the next thrust.

So I guessed she liked what I had in her and happily repeated my last action many more times in quick succession. She was wet and willing, and Junior wasn’t complaining about the accommodations. So I happily jammed all of him in there, as far as he could go a few more times.

She was rolling her hips to accept him all. Junior hadn’t been wet in a while, and I felt my balls trying to climb in as well, as she clamped on my cock. I finally spoke for the first time since she entered, “Sorry, but quick is what you’re going to get.”

I flexed my hips and rammed into her again. She was moaning nicely and then tightened up hard on me on the next thrust. I humped Junior in a few more times, as she shook her arse and gripped me hard and moaned some more.

My guts clenched, and the boys joined it. I happily shot cum up my cock and plastered her cervix. I grunted in satisfaction and happily did it a couple of more times. She was shaking on my cock nicely and moaning softly, so I’m pretty sure that I got her off too.

I rocked him in a couple more times enjoying her reactions to our short encounter. Finally, I pulled my more than happy cock out and leant back against the wall. Her arse was still quivering, and I could see cum starting to dribble back out.

I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped her before she leaked. She giggled softly and shivered as I wiped. She backed off the loo and wiggled around me. I opened the lid and dropped in the paper.

She collected a little more paper and had a wipe herself, then pulled the skirt down. She reached up and kissed me, so I kissed her back. She gave me a bit of tongue and then released me. She undid the door peeped out and exited.

I flipped the latch and still a little amazed at getting a most satisfying fuck, I got myself cleaned up. I happily put the boys away and headed back to my seat. I must have been on about forty flights in the last three years, but I had never been fucked in an aeroplane loo before.

Junior was happily snuggled back in my jeans, and my balls felt nice and loose. The boys hadn’t minded a bit of cunnie action at all. She wasn’t the prettiest girl I’d fucked, but she was more than passable.

Then again, I hadn’t actually spent a lot of time looking at her face. I’d been too busy looking at her other assets. She came back down the aisle offering last cups of coffee before we landed. This time, I actually spent a couple of minutes actually watching her.

She did have nice tits, and with any luck, I’d get to spend some time with them later. The arse had been trim. She was otherwise probably a little skinnier and shorter than what I generally went for, but she had been a damn nice fuck.

She had a cute giggle, and I guessed she was close to my age. I wasn’t a big lover of war paint, but I guessed that in her job it was expected. I’d certainly fuck her again. I knew the blonde hair was real and had to smile about how I knew. She glanced at me, and I turned my smile on her.

She dropped her eyes, and I noted the satisfied little smile she had on her face. I had a feeling we would definitely be having round two. I suddenly had a nasty little thought. I hoped she wasn’t expecting me to knock her up.

We’d had this nasty epidemic about four years before. They are still not sure where it started. Somewhere in Europe was the guess. It spread so fast no one was truly sure. The epidemic fucked things up in a lot of places, and the world was still getting back on its feet.

About a third of the over sixties, who caught the super flu virus died from it. Men seemed to be hit harder than women were. This screwed over a lot of board of directors and rich pricks as well. Many companies suddenly found a lot of the next generation being promoted.

A lot of rich wives suddenly had control of the money and the businesses. A lot of sons also found mummy did things differently. I think many men were surprised just how many women stepped up to take control. The status quo of many boardrooms started taking different directions.

Apparently, a lot of women believed we shouldn’t be a throw-away society and making ridiculous amounts of money wasn’t the only thing a company should be doing. Things were changing.

I’d read that about one percent of the rest of the age groups died over the next couple of years that the flu did the rounds before it just disappeared. Third world countries and men got hit the hardest.

It was crap for a lot of economies and caused massive issues on world markets and to governments. People had to adjust to new ways of doing things. A lot more women found themselves in other high profile jobs.

It affected my line of business, as we lost our share of the old trainers. People like me who had barely started in this field found we were in demand. New people needed to be trained to take up the vacancies.

The training companies suddenly found they had better company and government support to encourage people, especially women, to take up training in a trade. Businesses suddenly found if they didn’t spend the money on training apprentices, they would be in trouble.

A lot of younger people who didn’t get the flu bug bad still caught the second bug it released. At first, a lot of women thought they were pregnant, but it wasn’t so. Their menstrual cycles changed and they found they were going two to three months before they would cycle again.

A bloody good side effect was that many women tended to not be as moody, as their hormones didn’t swing around so often. This was a plus for them and us blokes too. Mum said that ‘The change of life’, for the older ladies, was a lot less grief these days. I can’t contest to this, but I do know that she has been a lot less grumpy the last couple of years.

Girls who usually started cycling around eleven to thirteen weren’t starting until fourteen or fifteen and some even later. At first, they thought it was only the girls being affected. But pregnancy rates dropped lower than expected. The blokes suddenly realised they had been affected as well.

They didn’t have any noticeable performance issues others than the usual. However, many found they were shooting more blanks than actual live seed. Male fertility for the majority dropped as low as twenty-five to thirty percent of what it had been in the past. Now you didn’t just need a blood test to get married you needed a sperm test.

Guys testing lower than the twenty-five percent were finding that the women suddenly didn’t love them anymore. I’d heard of guys who tested higher than seventy percent were actually selling their sperm for big bucks.

I was one of the unlucky ones. I didn’t get the flu bad. I’d barely realised I’d even had it, as I was only drippy nosed and feverish for a couple of days. However, I did catch the other bug big time.

I had finally found a chick I wanted to settle down with, and then she jilted me three years and half years ago. We’d been together for four years. She’d kept putting off having kids and getting married because of her career. After the virus, she suddenly wanted kids, so I went and got myself tested.

To my horror, my count came back as low as twenty percent. While I still had a good set of balls and a bigger than average sized cock, the boys just weren’t making the money as they used too. I was pretty pissed when she just packed up and walked out.

All that wasted sperm made a bloke want to cry. One other interesting development was that some of us guys could smell a chick in heat, or to be more precise fertile. I could, but so far, I hadn’t managed to get one pregnant.

When Sue came past, I deliberately bent down, as if to get something from my backpack that was between my feet. When she was close enough, I took a long sniff. Yep, she was fertile all right. I reckoned she was just starting. I think in my excitement of getting my rocks off, I hadn’t realised she was.

If I took her up on the two days, she’d have a good chance of falling, if one of my wigglers actually did his job. I was now in two minds of perusing the exercise. While I had enjoyed fucking her, I didn’t know her from a bar of soap.

I wasn’t sure if I wanted to just hope she was trying and that she wanted a kid, my child. I knew I was an okay looking bloke and have a good body for my age. I didn’t seem to have a lot of trouble picking up willing fuck buddies, just a permanent one.

I frowned and then shrugged. Fuck it, if it happened, it happened. She had my number if I did get lucky and she bothered to tell me. However, I didn’t like her chances with my track record.

I smiled and accepted another coffee and smile from Sue.


I caught a cab from the airport.

I headed to the Training College and met with the head of the department I was to deal with. He ran me through a quick induction and showed me where everything was kept. It was going to be a cruisey week as the Unit of Competency I had to teach, I knew backwards.

It was mostly practical, and I didn’t even need notes. The theory side was covered on the new Peepers. They got their names from the slang of ‘eyes’ or ‘IES’ the acronym for the Interactive Educational Shades.

The fact many adults used them for viewing pornography, also contributed to the name of Peepers. Primarily playing of vid’s, scrolling or reading and simple button pressing was controlled by eye movement and blinking.

Sub-vocal commands that were picked up by their audio chips could also be used. You had to turn them off on planes like your other devices. They also had special gloves that could be utilised with the Peepers for sensory activities and playing games or working in other document types.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.