Learning Assistance - Cover

Learning Assistance

Copyright© 2016 by radio_guy

Chapter 9

Our night passed happily with my wife having me remove her new panties and bra. We loved long into the night with the door closed.

In the morning, we woke early and went into the kitchen to start coffee. Just as it finished dripping, Suzie-Q joined us. “Karen, did you try on the bra and panties from Brad last night?”

Karen grinned and nodded. “I wore them for a little while.”

Suzie-Q said, “I thought so. You weren’t real loud but I heard happy sounds from your room.”

“It’s just that Christmas is such a happy time, Si,.” said Karen. We grinned at each other.

Karen added, “When do you expect Larry?”

“Sometime this afternoon. It’s a long trip for him. He is packing everything and will return directly to his college when he leaves here. It makes sense. He might drive me back.”

I said, “Suzie-Q, how is it going and how far is it progressing?”

“Brad, I don’t know. Things are going well but very slowly. I think there is something deep and wide for us and I’m getting more ready for that river. I still have some fear. No, that’s the wrong word. I think it’s mistrust perhaps or concern. He’s a fraternity guy and I don’t swim in that water. I’m not sure what he might be like at his school and frat house. I’m going to have to find out soon. I hope I won’t be disappointed.”

She looked at us with an anguished face. “Bradley, Karen, I just haven’t been able to get the leers from the mall out of my mind. I really like him but I haven’t figured out his values yet. He goes to church with us but not otherwise. I think that he may have participated in some hard partying at his frat over weekends when he’s not with me.”

Karen asked, “Have you talked with him about those things?” Suzie-Q shook her head. “You should. It’s not fair to him nor you.”

“Matt wouldn’t talk and I’m afraid Larry won’t either.”

I said, “Sis, he sure won’t if you don’t talk to him. You may not like the answers but not talking is unfair to both of you at this point. He has to wonder if something’s wrong. You might be sending him away because these issues are interfering with developing your relationship.”

Karen swallowed hard and then said, “I confessed my biggest fear to Brad within hours. He needed to know and I wanted the air cleared. Suzie-Q, you have to talk and, if you have a concern, you have to initiate the conversation. You may or may not like the results.”

I said, “Sis, you have to address this fear of yours and let Larry make a decision about it. If you or he find it hurtful, it’s better to resolve the situation now rather than later when it’s really tough. Learn from Matt and the mistakes that occurred in that relationship.”

She nodded and we were quiet. Karen held my hand as we smiled at each other. A few minutes later, our mothers entered to start breakfast and we talked no more...

We all ate a nice breakfast. Karen and I cleaned the kitchen. Everyone took it easy. Suzie-Q waited for Larry. She looked anxious.

Around noon, we ate a light lunch of leftovers. Karen and I cleaned up again with help from Suzie-Q. We had finished when Larry drove up.

Suzie-Q ran out to greet him. We followed her out and I noticed that she really laid one on him pulling him tightly to her. She said, “I’m glad you’re here. I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you, too. Merry Christmas, Suzie-Q. Hello, Karen, Brad. Merry Christmas to each of you also.”

Karen said, “It’s good to see you again, Larry. It looks like you had a safe trip.”

He nodded and the four of us went inside greeting parents. I went out with him to the car to help carry things inside. He had gifts for Karen and I, Suzie-Q, and my parents. He quietly said, “Should I have gotten something for Karen’s parents?”

Karen and Suzie-Q had come inside behind us. Karen said, “No, they would not have expected anything and won’t be bothered.” He looked relieved.

He and I carried everything inside. We placed his things in the guest room that shared a bath with Suzie-Q’s room. We carried the presents into the living room.

I sat down next to Karen and Larry sat next to Suzie-Q on a love seat. All four parents were in the kitchen. Suzie-Q looked at Larry and said, “How was your trip?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.