Learning Assistance - Cover

Learning Assistance

Copyright© 2016 by radio_guy

Chapter 8

The rest of the afternoon passed. Larry went to clean up and dress for the evening while we did the same at the apartment. We gathered together and went to supper at the Tokyo House.

It was a joyous time made more so by our server, the owner’s son. After a delightful meal, we went to the play which was performed and received well.

We returned to the apartment for coffee and desert. Larry was starting to leave and we went to our bedroom. Ten minutes or so later, there was a quiet knock and my sister entered at our response. She was floating! She said, “I am having a wonderful weekend! Larry is great and I think he is having a great time, too. I’m looking forward to church tomorrow and thanking God for this weekend.”

As requested, Larry came over for breakfast and accompanied us to Sunday school and then church. Our teens enjoyed the “fresh meat” in their presence. Both Suzie-Q and Larry seemed to enjoy the service and their time together. We had a light lunch at the apartment. As he was getting in his car, he asked her for another weekend. She told him that they would talk but she did want to see him again soon. She kissed him hard leaving them both breathless. She waved as he left before returning to the apartment to sit with us a while.

Karen said, “You seem happy, Suzie-Q.”

“Yes. I really enjoyed this weekend with Larry and with my brother and sister. I do have one worry. Am I on a rebound?”

I said, “Perhaps. However, you are aware of the concern. On the other hand, Larry seems to be genuinely interested and had a good time, too.”

Karen said, “What are you thinking about for a second weekend?”

Suzie-Q looked at her curiously and said, “What do you mean?”

“Well, this weekend was somewhat romantic but not very intimate with us constantly with the two of you. Do you want more of the same or is it time to consider more?”

Suzie-Q said, “Oh! I wouldn’t mind some more intimate time but I want to keep it slow for now. I’m not sure Larry is in any real hurry. Both of us are nursing wounds from failed relationships. I think the first rush of lust is beyond us. Matt and I had only had sex three or four times so I don’t have any hot habits to overcome.”

Karen grinned. “With your brother, I had to work against hot urges that I had for him from the very beginning. Proceeding slowly was our plan but it didn’t happen. It worked okay that way, too.

“You both need to think through what you want in and from a relationship as well as what you will bring to each other.”

Suzie-Q said, “Did you calculate all that when you were first getting together?”

Karen grinned. “Of course. We just had to work sober thoughts in between the waves of lust we were experiencing.”

I blushed. “That’s not totally true. I wasn’t experiencing lust but was totally entranced by this wonderful, beautiful person and her heart. I never had a chance to think about a deep relationship with Karen. It was just there. Our times have been and continue to be magical.”

I looked at Karen smiling and mouthed, “Rudolph?” She nodded.

She looked at Suzie-Q very seriously. “We would like you to meet a friend of ours. It’s different.” She nodded though looked curious. “Rudolph, would you talk with us?”

Rudolph’s voice said, “Yes, of course, Karen. We have been listening to this conversation. Suzie, we are Rudolph, friends of Brad and Karen. We would be your friend, too.”

Suzie-Q looked around. I said, “Suzie-Q, Rudolph is the source of the phone messages that we received and partially resulted in our becoming a couple. Rudolph is a group intelligence without a body. He or they have helped us and have become a good partner to our relationship. I hope that you will also be a part of this relationship with him. He can do things to protect you like watching over your body for germs and the like. He also can warn of problems. He’s been a good friend.”

Rudolph said, “Thank you, Karen.”

Suzie-Q said, “Then, Rudolph, you know or can find out what happened to Matt?”

Rudolph answered, “We can help some. We had monitored both of you since you are Brad’s sister. We did quit monitoring Matt after you and he no longer seemed to be together.”

Suzie-Q said, “Okay. Please tell me what was on his mind that he wouldn’t tell me or even talk to me about.”

“We did monitor him closely though stopped when we noticed the two of you drifting apart. However, his more furtive thoughts were of his sister. Those thoughts were not like Brad’s toward you.”

“What were they like?”

“More like Brad’s toward Karen though they didn’t seem to be as loving. Please remember Suzie that we don’t understand humans deeply and drawing inferences from our understanding has a definite element of risk regarding accuracy.”

Suzie-Q looked troubled but nodded. “That makes more sense than I would have wished. The possibility of there being someone else was in my mind just not his sister.”

Rudolph said, “Suzie, you are a well formed female of the human species. It shouldn’t be difficult to find a young male.”

Suzie-Q looked horrified and then smiled. Karen and I were both grinning. My sister gulped and said, “That’s not exactly what I want. I want someone about who I can feel similar to how Karen feels about my brother. It’s a deeper sensing and caring for feelings. There are many males in the world but few who can make that type of connection with me.”

Rudolph said, “Larry seems to be a likable young man. He likes you. His thoughts about you are warm toward you like Brad’s are to Karen. Yours seem to be similar to Karen’s when she thinks of Brad. It seems you plan to continue to see him in the future?”

Karen and I looked at Suzie-Q. She said, “I would like that. He’s a nice guy. I wondered about his motivations at first but feel more comfortable after this weekend.”

Rudolph said, “We would like another friend. We don’t intrude on your life but do watch you. We can help if you need us to do that. We warned Karen about Brad being troubled in the bathroom of the club. We make sure you stay healthy.”

I said, “Go ahead and check her out.”

Rudolph said, “Suzie, you will need to hold still for a moment.” She nodded. A moment later, it was over and Rudolph said, “You are in excellent physical health.”

Suzie-Q said, “Thanks. I didn’t know of any problems but it’s good to hear.”

Karen said, “Next weekend, we are going to my parents’ house. You might invite Larry to stay with you at your folk’s house if they don’t plan to come to join us. As you know, they do that a lot. Alternatively, he could come here and you could stay at your dorm while he is at his frat’s guest room. My folks only have one guest room so having him there could be a problem. I don’t think you are ready to share the couch for the night with him.” Karen grinned impishly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.