Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 35: Bling for Sex (based on My Love Secret No. 29 cover, Fox, probably between 1949/50)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35: Bling for Sex (based on My Love Secret No. 29 cover, Fox, probably between 1949/50) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

There is a difference between me and the prostitutes. Prostitutes do it because they need the money to support their lives. I, on the other hand, don’t go for the money, but it’s always good to get something in reward if you do your job right.

I don’t have any problem to tell anyone that I like to get something back from the one I am sleeping with. It does not mean that I only do it for the bling or the cash; it’s just a matter that I think men should give us something for opening our legs for them. Anyway, if wasn’t for us, what they would do for some carnal pleasure...

I learned early the tricks of dealing with men. My mother was one of those high-society socialites, thus I always got in contact with high-profile people and soon I got the tricks of the trade, seeing how much those ladies craved for a wealthy man to be set for life. I knew right from the start that I didn’t wanted to be one of those. I wanted to be different.

The difference among me and the others is that I decided to not let myself be cornered to live my life to get just one man. I would live it to try to get from them the maximum I could in exchange for the good life and also some sex. I don’t do this as an evil act of a woman that wants to tame all the males she finds. It’s just that men and women relationships aren’t more than just trade business, and if it’s so, why not get it into other borders by actually doing some ‘business’.

Ok, I guess I am talking too much, and so here comes the story of the day: there was this guy, Jake Hollocomb. He was son of one of those guys who made their wealth from trading stuff to people and, as every heir, he just wanted to live his life spending his father’s money on what he most liked: women.

First time I saw him, surrounded of girls that craved for his attention and also to enjoy his wealth. Poor suckers, those men are just after a random girl they could pick and get to the bed. Don’t you think they all want a marriage and a girl like the princes from the fairytales...

“I think it’s time to show those girls who runs the place here...”

I managed to connect myself to Jake through a few common friends and quickly we found ourselves the match. Mr. Hollocomb knew how to treat a woman right, the perfect thing a girl like me wants to know to make its catch. Of course, I asked him about the fine restaurants, the expensive Broadway shows and the finest champagne the humanity can sell.

“Julie, you really like the glamorous life, aren’t you? It’s just our first date and you are asking me to go to the expensive places...”

“Jake, I am a girl who likes to live. And what else I can do if the life has its price”

On that very first date, we made it to the bed. Yeah, the sex was good; however, the best wasn’t happened in bed, but what happened after we finished our love night.

“So, you are in this because of the gifts and stuff?”

“Maybe. I do enjoy sex, but I am not for the relationships by now. I am driven more by what I can gain from them”

“You seem pretty much a modern woman to me, Julie. I appreciate that. It’s not everyone that comes clean about what they want from men”

“I do appreciate your concern. But, since you got me into, I have a proposal to do for you, Jake”

“What is it, Julie?”

“You can keep doing me as long as you want, but you need to give me something in return...”

“What kind of ‘something’ you mean? Money, jewels, pearls...”

“I am not after your money, sweetie. I am just after what you can give to me. You know, necklaces, rings, expensive diamonds, trips, this sort of thing”

“Nobody ever made me such proposal ... that’s new for me, really. But, I think we can have a deal!”

Me and Jake then became a couple, but not one of those ordinary couples all my friends had. We were driven by one reason: fulfill the needs of each other, sex in exchange of expensive goods. People told me a lot that I was kind of objectifying my body for diamonds or jewels but I didn’t cared. I just wanted my fair share of the deal and that’s all.

This deal could include anything, like getting a new bracelet and then paying back with a nice blowjob, what happened at a weekend in Los Angeles, where I showed him how I could work out my mouth while I used my new bracelet. Another deal was a lubeless anal, that I only could do unless he paid me a new wardrobe including fur coats and new party dresses.

I could speak more and more about our deal, but I don’t want to give up early all the things we’d done. But one thing I can say to anyone: if you have an opportunity to get something in reward for your ‘bed work’, seize it! It’s about time we need to tell people that this can be also a frank business relationship...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.