Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 30: Threeway in the Jungle (based on Search for Love No. 2 cover, American Comics Group, April-May 1950)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30: Threeway in the Jungle (based on Search for Love No. 2 cover, American Comics Group, April-May 1950) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

Elaine Haynes. One of the best explorers in the world. An adventurer in her own way. One of the boldest women I ever met. There are so many stuff to say about her that I couldn't bear the thought that she could be my 'own worst enemy'. But there was something that made her the woman I most feared and the one that got me shivers only to say her name: my husband Norman.

Elaine was Norman's girlfriend before he met and married me. And they were so close to each other since then ... that I couldn't stop thinking that, one day, she would steal him back from me. I confess that, whenever she was around, I could only have bad thoughts about her being near my man, but never let Norman know about it. You know, the last thing you want in a relationship it's to ruin it by silly little fights.

For a while, I managed to keep my head straight and live happy with my husband, but until Elaine called us for a trip to the African jungle, the bad thoughts floated again inside my brain like a tsunami. Of course, the opportunity was impossible to waste, but what if she wanted to use that to try to entice him to be with her?, Would he cheat on me out of sudden?

"Honey, I don't know if this trip is a good idea..."

"Why you say so, Sam?"

"I don't know ... you, me, your ex..."

"Is there any problem about that?"

"None! It's ... well ... don't you think that it might be awkward the three of us on a trip overseas? Only the three of us"

"You're been jealous, Sammie! There is nothing bad on it. It's a dream vacation, in an exotic place. There is nothing to worry about..."

Maybe he was right. Maybe I was being too much of a jealous wife. But I would never think bad of a vacation if the person involved wasn't one that had a backstory with my husband and the only person capable of getting him away from me.

Anyway, I decided to take the trip, but I promised myself I wouldn't take my eyes off Norman when Elaine was around. Don't get me wrong, she isn't a bad person, she is good and generous, but everything that happened still bothered me to the point that I saw her not as someone I could care, but like a 'deadly enemy'. But, at second thought, maybe I was getting too possessive toward Norman and I should't care.

"You are going to enjoy this trip, Sam. The Waiyeamo Reserve it's one of the best hunting zones in the whole world. The landscape it's picturesque and the nature there is gorgeous"

"So it must be a very wondferful place there, Elaine. Can't hardly wait to go there!"

"Indeed ... Sam, can you answer me a question?"

"Depends on what you want to ask me"

"I just want to know if you don't have any objections about you two going on a trip to Africa with me, given me and Norman having a past together"

"Why I should object? You called us on a courtesy, Elaine. Why should I worry about it?"

"I don't know. Just don't want to give you the impression that I am trying to meddle into your life"

"Don't worry, Elaine. You did a great favor calling us to this trip. I really want to see someone like you, a well-known and daring explorer in close action"

What did you wanted me to say? That I felt she was a threat to my relationship and I didn't wanted her around me and Norman? What kind of person do you think I am? I am playing here the fair play, I can feel fear but I would never let it show to anyone that her presence gave me the worst fears to a married woman.

At first, the jungle tour was normal. The place was really plesasant and the thrills at each hunting journey, but I couldn't stop thinking on the worse every time I saw Norman and Elaine chatting together. I couldn't act harshly, as you know why, and I found myself deadlocked...

But I promised myself something: if they got to the point of coming together, I would be part of it. I wouldn't let her prevail over me if I didn't get my fair share.

And, one day, it was just what happened.

I went alone to take some woods and some refreshment water at a nearby pond, and when I came back, I caught Norman and Elaine talking. I hid myself at a tree to eavesdrop their chat, but what I heard wasn't much what I expected to.

"You know that I miss you a lot, Norman. After you, I never had a man so kind as you were"

"I love Sam, Elaine. She is the woman of my life and I am keen to remain at her side for the rest of my life"

"I understand it and I respect your wish, but you must know that I never forgot all the good times we had together. I still love you, Norman, and I know you still have something for me"

"Elaine, please, you know I am married man. I would never cheat on my wife, ever. I might even have something for you, but what I feel for Sam is bigger than anything. I am very sorry if this disappoints you, but I love my wife"

"I understand, Norman ... but I still feel what I feel for you is bigger than anything for me. And you are aware that, with Sam here, I can finally have my deepest fantasy come true"

"Fantasy? What kind of fantasy?"

"Please, tell me, Elaine. What kind of fantasy you want to involve my husband in?"

I couldn't resist. What she meant about 'deepest fantasy'?

"SAM!"

"W-What are you doing here, honey? Were you listening to us?"

"Not all the chat, but I heard enough to know that Elaine still has feelings for you, Norman, and believe me, I was expecting for it"

"How?"

"Please, Elaine ... You are the ex-girlfriend of my husband, you are one of his closest friends and you called us for this trip ... I should be expecting a move from you to remember the 'good ol' times'"

"You are right, Sam. I still like Norman and, somehow, I can't stop thinking how envy of you I am by having him as your husband. Sometimes, I just wish to be the luck you have to find someone like him, but Norman is still the man of my life, my soulmate. And I am sorry if I wanted to be between you and him, I don't want my selfishness to burden your relationship with Norman. I do care about him a lot to let his life be a mess because of my feelings"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.