Romance & Erotic Comic Stories
Chapter 28: I Was Hungry for Him (based on Teen-Age Romances No. 83 cover, Marvel, September 1961)

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: I Was Hungry for Him (based on Teen-Age Romances No. 83 cover, Marvel, September 1961) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

Tom Gant wasn't the kind of man that I am prone to like. Not that he is bad or something. Is that I never felt the same feeling all my friends had each time they saw him, like he was the finest example of male or something, the 'hunk' of the town.

For me, he was a good guy, but not the one that made me fall for him, drool about him and be the 'man of my dreams'. He was just an ordinary man, a handsome one that seemed to be more attention than he deserved from shrieking girls and that wasn't the hottest man in Earth.

Now I know how wrong I was!

How did Tom went from a handsome man but nothing far from that to the man I am sleeping I can't really know how it happened, but I can remember that started after a day that he met me at the coffee shop and we decided to have some food, beverages and a chat.

"How do you feel being the number one bachelor, Tom?"

"I don't know, Wendy. I know it flatters me getting cumpliments from the girls, but I don't know..."

"You should feel proud of yourself! You have a whole cast of women after you all day!"

"To be sincere, I feel awkward with all this attention. And to be even more sincere, many of those girls aren't the ones I would go for"

"Really? How?"

"Wendy, I must confess that the kind of girl that I am looking more is different than those that circulate around. I want someone more serious, more clever, more interesting ... someone like you!"

"Me?"

"Yes, Wendy, you"

It really hit me hard to hear that from Tom. How come I was the kind of girl he was looking for? I never had that big crush for him like the others and then he told me in person that I was the type of person that he likes. How that can be possible?

But the only thing I know is, from that point on, Tom Gant become the man of my dreams. You can think that after he praised me personally, I felt too much proud of myself and trying to give back that feeling. But know me that I started to see him with other eyes. The eyes of the girls that were after him all this time. The eyes of someone that was hungry for him.

Did I liked Tom and never knew? Or I tried to hide my feelings?

Anyway, me and Tom started to see each other more often and every time I was alone, I couldn't stop thinking on how hot he is. And how would be good if I had him for me, just for me. And now, I have to tell you how that day happened.

He invited me to my house to watch a movie and to see the pics of his last vacation at Florida. He said, I said, and soon as I knew, we were close to each other, cuddling like a couple of just newlyweds.

"You know that, since I first saw you, you weren't the kind of man that I liked"

"And how did I became your kind of man?"

"Well, let's say I had my eyes closed and you opened them for me"

As we said that, of course we kissed. I could feel his hand running through my legs, touching and arousing my eagerness to have him. And I know he was eager too to have the woman he was used to like, now in front of him.

He carried me to the bed and we got undressed as she laid on top of me, sharing an erotic and passionate embrace, with deep kisses and tender fondles. When he slid himself inside me, everything made sense: I was in love with Tom!

"Wendy, I want to make love you with!"

"Me too, Tom!"

How we made love! And how amazing of lover he is! I never felt so good on having a man penetrate himself inside me, using his cock to give me the incredbile pleasures I thought he gave only to the women that chased him. Things that I thought he did a lot with much pleasure.

Maybe it meant I was the chose one by him.

At first we did the right thing and we only did the basic positions, the missionary, all fours and the cowgirl. It was enourmosly delicious to have himself all for me, fucking me and giving me what I needed to shut my hunger for Tom Gant out, pumping and banging me as I wanted more and more and more.

He clearly came on my back, but it wasn't the end of the night. After some time, we decided to try a new thing so we gave us pleasure through hand and oral era. From Tom's face, he was very amused to see me making him cum with my own hands and mouth. And I was happy to deliver him the pleasure by letting him lick my slit.

As I said, now we are dating, and since I never stop thinking on why I never liked him that way on the first place! Maybe I was 'blind' or something else...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.