Romance & Erotic Comic Stories
Chapter 25: Fun Before Wedding (based on Girl’s Romances No. 37, DC, Feb-Mar 1956)

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Fun Before Wedding (based on Girl’s Romances No. 37, DC, Feb-Mar 1956) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

The wedding day can be thrilling, specially to a bride. The dream of walking the aisle, meeting the man you are meant to marry, share your vows, marry in the presence of God, confirm the love you share with other people. It has to be the perfect day, where everything has to be perfect in the details.

However, sometimes one can feel nervous about what might happen. When I married Edward, I was incredibly nervous, afraid of anything might hinder our wedding. And in my head, the anxiety just piled up minute after minute.

“Sue, please, calm down! It’s your special day! You can’t be such nervous like you are”

Those words came from my best friend and bridesmaid Sandra. Sandra knew me since I was young and helped me in many situations through life. She was the one that introduced Edward to me and it was the one who was the most radiant when I told her I was going to marry him. Sandra was there to make sure that everything was good with me.

“I can’t ... it’s just I fear that something might get wrong. I don’t want anything bad to happen today”

“If you think negative, like this, it sure will. Just relax, try to think how good it will be marrying Edward”

“I don’t know ... It’s a very special day for me and I don’t want anything to get wrong...”

“But just don’t think then. Forget it, just be here and get yourself ready...”

At a given moment of the preparations, we were with our respective dresses, but the anxiety over the wedding didn’t wanted to go. And this made Sandra very worried about me.

“I told you must relax, Sue!”

“But I just can’t...”

“You have to relax, honey! It’s your wedding!”

“But I am afraid something might not be right. And what if Edward backs off?”

“He will not back off! He loves you a lot and cares about you. He wouldn’t be the kind of person who does such thing”

“I guess you are right ... but I cannot stop thinking that something might be going wrong and...”

“Enough ... you gotta relax, and I know the right way to do it!”

She said that, putting her hand on my belly. I immediately knew what Sandra wanted from me.

“Not! Not here! I am already dressed and I cannot get too much late from our wedding, and anyway...”

“You know how you like this and I like it too. Come one, Sue, you gotta cool it off and I am the only one that can make it happen”

Now I gotta explain the whole history: when we were young, me and Sandra went on those ‘experimenting’ stages of life, and since we were like sisters, it was totally prone for us to have our way with each other. But after that, we never did that and when I found Edward, I never thought on doing other woman again.

“I know you like it, Sue. Don’t lie to me...”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.