Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 24: My Kind of Revenge (based on Girl’s Love Stories No. DC. 145, August 1969)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: My Kind of Revenge (based on Girl’s Love Stories No. DC. 145, August 1969) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

My world fell when I discovered that Jake cheated on me. I could not believe that the man I loved and I was keen to spend the rest of my life with was capable of do such thing with me! And it wasn’t only once! It was a landslide inside my head ... Jake, my man, cheating me with people who I thought were my friends and even total strangers!

I became so sad about it that I didn’t left my bedroom for days, crying because of Jake. I didn’t wanted him back, just wished to understand why he did what he did. Why he told me I was the only one and behind my back had his way with other women...

My friends, the real ones, tried always to cheer me, tell me that wasn’t the end of the world, that I should pay back or even try to find a new person. But I couldn’t, I was too weak mentally to do it. I didn’ had the heart to try anything because I was so hurt inside that I felt my life was going to finish soon.

The days went by and I got some of my sanity back and I went to return with my routine, including stopping by one of my favorite hangouts, a sandwich bar close to home. The one where me and Jake met for the first time and fell in love. I was still heartbroken, but I never believed that was the best decision I took so far.

It was a Tuesday afternoon, so there wasn’t no much people around, so I was alone having a burger and drinking when I noticed a group of boys on a table right in my sight. They didn’t noticed me at first but when one of them looked at me, he made a smile and I just turned away my face from them. So, we kinda made a sort of ‘stare wars’, looking at each other, but always I tried to not even give myself in.

It was when I reminded of my friends telling me that I should move on with my life, and also when Kimberley told me that she got revenge from her ex doing two guys, for him to see it all. I never thought that I was the kind of girl who does such thing, but when I looked those guys I felt that, anyway, I needed to move on really, but was still afraid of what people will think of me if I did it. And then, one of the guys went to me and said.

“Don’t you think that it’s better coming and talking with us than feeling bad for yourself here?”

“Ah? What? I don’t feel bad about myself, is...”

“I can read in your eyes that you aren’t alright. Maybe we can help you, if you want to open yourself”

The boy had a smile so good, and a confidence on his voice that I couldn’t refuse his wish. Then I went to their table, at first feeling strange due to being with men I never met in my life, but as soon as we started to talk, it went better.

“I am Colin, and here are my friends Stan, Rico and Gideon. What’s your name?”

“Er ... My name is ... Irma”

“So, Irma ... tell us, you don’t feel okay today. What happened?”

“Is just I had a fight with my boyfriend and I broke up with him”

“Poor little ... What he did?”

“He cheated me with any girl that crossed his way...”

“Oh... ‘

‘I know I shouldn’t share that with you, anyway I don’t know you at all”

“Is not a problem ... we are all friends here, or sort of’

For my surprise, me and the guys got pretty much along, even if we just met. They shared their troubles with women and people and I shared all the bad feelings and my bad time I had after Jake betrayed me. I guess they made me very secure talking about my life with them. But, as soon I got too much acquainted with Colin and the fellas, something ran inside my mind.

“I think we are to hit the hay. Want us to take you home, Irma ... if you feel alright to it”

“Well...”

How I could accept or deny Colin’s proposal? And what if he wanted more? And his friends? And why I got myself thinking that I could be with those guys? Why God Why?

“Are you coming with us or not?”

I wasn’t that sure of it, because you see, I am not one of ‘those’ girls. I mean, I am not the kind of girl who does these things (and I am not judging anyone about this matter), however, my desire to overcome Jake was so strong in me that I couldn’t resist to a galant man, or men. “Well, since my other option might not be much available, I go with you”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.