Romance & Erotic Comic Stories
Chapter 20: Too Much Storyteller (based on I Love You No. 120 cover, Charlton, October 1976)

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Too Much Storyteller (based on I Love You No. 120 cover, Charlton, October 1976) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

Rhonda was the kind of girl that was the talk of the town. At least on our neighborhood, she got a quite fame, and it’s not the kind of fame most women would like to have credited to them. But in her case, she appreciated and cherished that kind of fame.

Well, the fame was that she was the kinkiest woman ever to step the foot on Earth, or at least, where we lived. Every single person had a story to tell about her, mostly sexual. I knew her since high school and I was tired to her how much she was a slut, how much she knows how to suck cock, how nasty she was on bed and so on...

The unbelievable was that she didn’t mind on guys telling that about her. She even didn’t said anything about it. I didn’t knew pretty much why she didn’t came up to speak on the issue but I guessed she had their reasons, or even appreciated the way people talked about her.

“Rhonda, so you don’t see any problem on guys talking how much your are kinky and slutty?”

“Why should I, Steve? Let them talk! That’s why people have mouths!”

I kept seen her with boys wrapped around her arms and shoulders, talking with them and stuff ... I still got puzzled on how much those stories were truth or the mind of men that wanted to give a bad name to a girl. Would I know the truth behind it or it would be one the best kept mysteries?

The opportunity came up one given Saturday, when she called me for a dinner since a previous date had backed off. It was a quite interesting meeting, we remembering of the good times on high school and life in general. So, she asked if I could go to her apartment.

“Your place?”

“Yeah, Steve. I am alone and I need company. Are you game?”

“Er ... sure, why not? If I am not being a hurdle to you...”

In Rhonda’s apartment, we had a couple beers and shared some chat, until I brought again that ‘strange subject’ to the table.

“Rhonda, just between you and me, can you tell me how much those stories people say about you are real or not?”

“You still bug me about that, aren’t you Steve?”

“I am still curious to see how you are really the nasty slut people claim you are or it’s just fertile minds playing”

“If you are so curious about it, why don’t you tell me a story and I’ll show you how much it’s true or not”

“Show me? How?”

When Rhonda undressed herself right on that living room I was speechless. What she did meant with that act? And why she mentioned ‘show’? My mind was full of questions, even when she told me to take off my clothes

“Why is this all about, Rhonda?”

“Relax, Stevie ... you will know everthing about me and how kinky I am!”

Soon she picked up a vibrator, and put it on her ass, then crawling on the bed and showing her butt for me, ordering me to do her. I reminded about that story on how she liked to fuck with a dildo up her butthole, and since the whole thing got me strangely aroused, I went there and fucked her.

It was there I learned that some of the stories were real and some weren’t, but since my curiosity was bigger, Rhonda wanted me to be the one who kind of relieve all those stories with her and see how much she was the kinky one. Well, from what I saw, she was damn kinky, even more than it was said!

I learned it was true that she liked to suck cocks while having vegetables inside her pussy, that she licked to be fucked on the toilet seat, that she liked to get her ass drilled with cock and fingers in alternate times, that she liked to tell the nastiest stuff in bed. But also some stories that weren’t real, like the one where she licked the man’s butthole to make him cum to it. And God, she licked my crack until the end!

Storytelling aside, I finally had done Rhonda, the woman that had let a fame grow on her name. It was the best fuck I ever had, done things I didn’t even do with my former girlfriends. My curiosity ended up opening me a door to things I couldn’t even knew it could be done. If I was to say everything we did, it would be a long story.

To cut short, now I understand better the whole ‘mystique’ about Rhonda. I guess it was for the good she had let those men talk all those stories about her. And now I understood that it was kinda interesting to know I was instrumental to understand that thing.

And also, I have full access to her everytime I want to know about her storytelling ways...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.