Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 16: My General (based on All True Romance No. 2 cover, Comic Media, June 1951)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: My General (based on All True Romance No. 2 cover, Comic Media, June 1951) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

Being a army wife it’s not easy. Not at all. Being wife of a high ranked man like a general is even more uneasy. Other than dealing with someone who has a high power inside the Army, the fear of of being wounded or even dead frightens me everytime he has an assignment anywhere. Not counting, of course, the time I spend without him by my side, without hearing his voice, without feeling his touch, without kissing his mouth, without making love with him.

But when he is home, everything is happiness, and when he got discharged, I was more than excited to have Julian for more time around. When I saw him, I treated to show him that I loved my general.

“Julian, I hope you never leave me. I want to stay with you forever!”

“Lana, I want to stay with you too. I am happy and relieved to finally find home”

When it was already night, we were ourselves kissing eachother, laid on our bed. I would die just to feel those kisses 24/7 and have my man wrap his arms around my body and whisper lovely words to me...

“Lana, I know I told you so many times, but I want you to know how I missed being with you when I am with the army”

“I know ... I feel sad only to think that you were risking your life and I was here suffering and praying for you to comeback alive”

“But now I am here, Lana, and I came to spend my life with you”

“Yeah, this is what I dreamed it most ... but, before it all, can you fulfill me a wish, Julian?”

“What’s it?”

“Well, since you are an army guy and you will be not in the front or at any occupation for some time, how about you dress for me your general suit for having nice sexy love with your wife?” “I don’t know, Lana ... And if it leaves some stains? I need that if they call me back”

“Julian, you are discharged. If they call you for anything, I’ll clean for you. Please, put that clothes for me and be the general that fucks his beloved wife”

He was reluctant for a bit, but I managed to convince him to do a treat for his wife and so he went to use his military outfit, with hat and all for me. For me, even if the clothes brought me sometimes sadness, he was a major hunk wearing them.

“So, what my dear wife wants from her army boy?”

“Hmm ... let me think...”

I went to where Julian was and gave him a big, wet and full of tongue kiss on my hubby, while one of my hands cupped his dick through his pants. I could hear what I thought it was a moan. But I knew the next was a moan when I unzipped his pants and gave him a nice handjob. You had to see the look on his face when I jerked him off for a moment.

After the handjob, I soon went to suck my general’s cock, the way he loves, first slow and the fast. I bent myself on my knees and had his manmeat filling all of my mouth going in and out of my mouth while I used my tongue to give him some nice tricks to his rod. I never had much time to give him the blowjob he deserves, but with him close to me for more time, I felt it was some ‘welcome card’ to the things to come.

“Sweetheart ... ohhh...”

“Do you like it, Julian baby?”

“Yessshhhh...”

“Good, because there is more!”

I sucked his cock for, well, I don’t know, for time enough to feel that he was hard rock enough for me to enjoy it at best. I left my butt naked and stood with my hands on the wall and my ass raised for him to come.

“I have this fantasy that you were with your clothes and you came and took me in the battlefield and we fucked while the bombs and guns were working. Can you fulfill this fantasy of mine, Julian?”

“If you want, I’ll take your request as granted, Lana”

Julian came behind me and slid his piece of meat inside my wet and eager pussy. At first, he did softly and gently, fucking my with calm and chivalry. But I found myself in a peak that I deserved to get a little of hard pounding.

“Come on, Julian! Fuck me harder! Fuck me, my war horse!”

Julian quickly found himself doing me as harder as he could as I begged him to do it. He nailed my cunny with power and I just had in my mind like I was at some destroyed building, fucked by the soldier that saved my life, nailed by the man who avoided my death and I could only give my body as a reward...

“Ahhhh ... Fuck me hard, Julian! Fuck me harder!”

And Julian did it, going the faster that he could, holding and slapping my ass as I ordered him to go as hard as he could. But soon my asshole was begging and he delivered some anal fucking that I still feel, banging my little bunghole with the strenght and the delicacy only an army man can have.

The end was him cumming on my face and I drinking good man goo. Later I gave a hug on my general and I kissed him on the bed, and I wished that to never end. And I hope the next time Army calls, it will be only in some years from now, because I will need him a lot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.