Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 15: Red and Green (based on Young Romance No .12 (2v6) cover, Prize, July/August 1949)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Red and Green (based on Young Romance No .12 (2v6) cover, Prize, July/August 1949) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

They were Marge and Grace, but for most of people, they were knew as ‘Red’ (Marge) and ‘Green’ (Grace), two friends of mine that are always together, no matter what happened, nothing will take them apart of each other, with the nicknames given because they mostly wear hats and dresses of those respective colors.

They were together in everything, specially on the matters of dating and mating. They always shared the boys they were interested on. They prefered to find one lucky guy to be showered with their sexual skills (that people’s talk said were ‘larger than anything’) until the next one comes,. But, if there wasn’t any boy around for them, they were profissional on the famous arts of lesbian sex.

Well, this story is about how they finally settled with someone, and how that someone ended to be ... me! For the record, we were at the birthday party of a friend of ours, and there was a moment in the party that I went to talk with Marge and Grace, mostly about relationships.

“How come did I never saw with someone, Vic? You are one of the most handsome men I ever saw”

“Well, Marge ... It’s hard to find a good gal these days ... I must say I never found the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with”

“Poor little ... me and Marge know how it is ... these days men are so strange and douchebags”

“I never thought you two were of ‘settling down’. Come on, if I never saw you with each other alone, there is always a man to share your shoulders with ... you are total ‘man magnets’”

“Victor, it’s true. But we are women and there is a time on our lives that we need to settle down and find the one who we can stay for good. Or on our case, to share ... And, anyway, I never understood you being single so far. You are very handsome, charming and a cool guy”

“Thank you ... but you two must say that to every man you date, don’t?”

“We say it, but in most cases, it’s only to make the boy happy ... in your case, it’s for real”

I think this was the moment where for them (and for me), we realized that happiness might be right in front of our faces. And I will confess that when Grace said that, I got really astonished.

“Victor, in behalf of me and Marge, we want to pick you as our official boyfriend”

I didn’t knew what to say when I heard that...

“M-me? B-be your b-boyfriend?”

“Yeah. Being here with you and our little chat opened my mind, and I think Marge’s to something we never thought about. And, since you are the only man from this room who never tasted ‘Red and Green flavor’, it’s fair that you are this man”

“You’ve been a good friend of us for many years, almost like a brother. And, believe it or not, we have some kind of crush on you Vic honey”

Hear that pretty much brought me down, not in sadness way, but in the way I never heard that from two women! Hear Red and Green, the maneaters of the town, ask me to be their boyfriend wasn’t the kind of thing I was ready to ask. But, given I never had a chance to prove that fruit, and well they always were part of my erotic dreams...

“Well, I will confess that I have a crush on you, and well ... why not? I am your boyfriend now gals!”

The girls went happy and hugged me like they had won lottery or something, and believe it or not, the three of us had a makeout session on the couch, with too many kissing between us, and me being the happy chap to witness two of the hottest women I ever saw kissing each other...

But what they were planning for me was soon to come. They asked me if I could take them to my house, and so there was Marge and her red coat-dress and hat and Grace with a green similar outfit to my place. Finally, Red and Green were mine to have! A dream becoming true on the most amazing manner.

“Before we start, just be warned that you must call us sometimes ‘Red and Green’. Nothing personal, it’s just guys call us like that and I confess we get turned on a lot with that”

“And other thing, we don’t take too much off our clothes when we do, only show our parts. So, only leave your ‘junior’ outdoors, ok?”

Fans of clothed sex? Very kinky ... anyway, after we reached home, we had a few drinks and they shared some quite good stories about their lives. Of course those tales were the nastiest, kinkiest stories I ever heard in my life. And from them, I had listen much stuff that it would need space or even a book or two to write them down.

“So, Marge, since we are here, how about we keep our friend Victor here warmed down a litle?”

“I was expecting for you to ask me that, Grace”

Soon Red and Green went in front of me and started to kiss each other. Not just kiss each other, but kiss like you see in movies or magazines. An intense kiss, and their hands travelling all over their covered boties, groping each other’s butts, their tongues fighting in the most erotic move ever made by humanity. Everything helped to start to put heat in the night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.