Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 14: Never Waiting (based on Falling in Love No. 16 cover, DC, February 1958)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Never Waiting (based on Falling in Love No. 16 cover, DC, February 1958) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

The high-school prom is one of the most important things a girl can expect in her life. Dancing with the man she loves, being alone with him, sometimes even getting a kiss or something else. For girls like me, the moment is pure magic, like in the movies...

However, when I got my prom date, things went a little different. Me and my best friend Susan were about to go together to the date. She brought her boyfriend Gene and I was with James, the boy that I had a crush. The plan was the both couples going together to the prom and then return, but for any unknown reason, James didn’t appeared to pick us.

“Maybe he will meet you at school, Darla...”

It was what I heard and I went in the car with Gene and Susan by my side, totally nervous about what happened to James and why he didn’t came. But, when we finally arrived, I found out the most terrible news I could hear.

“James? Sorry, he isn’t here, and will be not able to come. He told me to tell you that you two don’t match together. I’m sorry...”

How could he? In my prom night, the best night ever, the boy I was hooked on was capable to dump me like that! What a shame for me! I sit in my place all night, crying because of James, feeling a fool of myself for letting him do that with me! Why that happened?

Fortunately, Gene and Susan came to my rescue and thought I shouldn’t be there feeling bad for myself in a place everyone was supposed to be happy.

“Me and Gene cannot enjoy this party if you aren’t, Darla. So, we are about to take you home”

Gene picked the car and gave me a ride until home. I didn’t knew if they did it by pity or else, seeing me that way. But since Susan was my friend and Gene too, I felt they were doing, for them, the best thing to do.

“I feel sorry for you, Darla. Dumped in your prom night! It must be terrible!”

“James is an asshole for leaving you that way, and the worse, not telling you face to face. If I meet him next time, he will hear a lot from me. You don’t deserve that, Darla. You are a good girl, beautiful, caring, lovely...”

“Sadly I couldn’t bring my pair to the prom ... I thank you for helping me guys, but I would feel better if I knew right from James that he wasn’t interested on me”

“Don’t worry, Darla. Soon you will move on with your life and he will be only a smudge in your past”

We talked for minutes and Gene thought it was better if I took we went to the city just to make myself better and forget what happened. Frankly, I was feeling slightly better, but I think they had other idea in mind.

“I got an idea on how we can cheer you up, Darla!”

“Seriously? Which idea is?”

“I know what Gene means, and I agree with him. Anything to make my best friend in the whole world with a smile in her face and not feeling garbage because of an worthless boy”.

I didn’t knew what they were in mind until they stopped at a very desert place, nearby Gene’s home and they went to the backseat and both kissed my cheeks and had their hands around my shoulders.

“Tell me Darla, if you were with James today, what you two were supposed to do tonight?”

“Well, dance, of course. Maybe, we kissing. And well, who knows what would happen ... If I felt the need, I could even surrender myself to him”

“Susan and I planned to get out of that party to find a place where we could make out and have some sex. But, since now you are here, we would like to ask if you couldn’t join us, if you allow me to ask you”

Oh My God! What they wanted me to do? They wanted to make a threesome ... with me? A girl that only knew the basics of sex just pulling a threeway in her prom night? What the hell they had in mind? Don’t get me wrong, I am not too uptight in those questions, but the way they put that on table rocked me.

“Join you?”

“Darla, I am your friend. I wish you all the best in life. And what better thing could be if you left high school doing a thing you would never thought you could, with two of your friends, and avenge the loss of a guy who didn’t wanted you for start”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.