Romance & Erotic Comic Stories
Chapter 5: Fuckboys (based on True Secrets, No. 5 cover, Marvel Comics, circa Apr. 1950)

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Fuckboys (based on True Secrets, No. 5 cover, Marvel Comics, circa Apr. 1950) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

I am not a girl that likes to be hanging onto relationships. Not that I am anti-monogamy or something. It’s just I am a 20-year old woman that is not yet interested on the business of ‘settling down’ with anyone.

That’s why I came up with the concept of “fuckboys”. What it means being a “fuckboy”? Means guys that I like to fuck once in a while. All friends of mine, guys that I can trust completely and do whatever I want to do, whenever I want. And no strings attached, just pure and plain sex.

Bob and Jim are two of them. We know each other since long time and we are best buddies a lot. So, it was logic that both, being hunks as they are, should be inside the list of potential fuckboys I have. And one trip to the beach will show you how they were good at it.

We gone with a bunch of friends to the beach. We stood at the house of a cousin of Marla, another friend of mine. It was the ordinary beach vacation, parties, beach fun, drinking, hanging out, that sort of thing.

One day, after a party, were the three of us, me, Bob and Jim (of course) alone, in a room, drinking and talking about life and stuff. It was a pretty fun talk, but soon we ran out of subjects, so I guess is when I threw my most precious “card”.

“Boys, what you two plan to do later?”

“I don’t know, Emma. I guess I’ll have a few beers and then get some rest”

“And how about you, Jim?”

“I don’t know. Do you have better plans, babe?”

“Truth be told, I do have!” I said before putting my hands onto the thighs of my boys. “But these plans will only become reality if the two of you collaborate”

They looked at each other, and I guess they knew what I wanted.

“So, what do you say, boys?”

“Well, Jim ... I guess some nookie it will not kill us, isn’t?”

“What doesn’t kill us only make us stronger, Bob!”

Soon the guys went to kiss me all over my body. I felt their lips and tongues going everywhere, as they undressed me quickly. Soon, they went out of what they were wearing, and I could feel their cocks in my hands as they kissed and caressed me where they could reach.

Soon, we took out positions and I went to suck Jim’s cock while Bob went to lick my pussy. I had only a few times where I had two guys at same time, by the way. And well, if the opportunity was around for us, shouldn’t be good waste it.

“Suck my cock, honey! Suck like you always do!”

“Your pussy is so delicious, Em. I would like to have more opportunities to eat it off”

Having Jim’s cock inside my mouth was so awesome that I had to suck it at my best, and feeling Bob’s tongue playing with my clit made me moan a lot. But I guess he grew tired of licking me and soon stick his rod inside me.

“Uhhhh...”

I got myself on all fours on the couch, giving a deep blowjob to Jim as Bob pumped himself into my pussy. God, it was amazing. Being done by two hot hunks as they were was driving to places that I think I ever had, but I missed a few landmarks.

“Yeah! Ahhhhhhh! Fuck me Boys! Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

Soon, Jim left my mouth and he decided to fuck my ass! I got myself ready, sitting on Bob’s and, behind me, Jim inserted his thing on my butthole and then we started a hot double penetration fun. Man, it was ages that I didn’t felt two cocks pumping me there at the same time.

“Fuck me boys! Ahhhhhhh! You are so goooooooooood!”

Goddamit! Two cocks going inside my pussy and ass, almost at same that! It was so frenetic! So amazing! Anyway, I could not find words that describe that while writing this text. And I don’t really know if there are any word that describe that, because Jim and Bob did things that I never thought it was capable.

Jim also fucked my pussy, while I sucked Bob’s cock. I cannot tell who fucked better or which cock was the most tasty. I was so deep on trying to get the maximum of pleasure that for me, both were pretty much the same (hot). And I am not the ones who judge my fuckboys if they fuck me good enough to make me cum.

We tried lots of positions, the ones we knew and even we tried other ones. I guess I had lots of orgasms there, I don’t recall how many I got it by the boys, but surely they enjoyed the scenes as they blew their loads on my face and boobs.

I have so many things to tell about my fuckboys, but perhaps on a next opportunity, if I get it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.