Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 2: Comeback (based on Falling in Love No. 23 cover, DC Comics, December 1958)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Comeback (based on Falling in Love No. 23 cover, DC Comics, December 1958) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

My wife Veronica was away seeing her parents, because her mother fell ill. She spent one week in Ohio to look for her family things. Luckily my mother-in-law got better and my wife was soon back at home.

I went to pick her up in the airport. When I saw her, we gave one of the most passionate hugs ever saw in Earth.

“I was so worried with you, honey. I hope everything went well with your mother.”

“Me too, Jonah! Fortunately it was just a minor problem and my mother is back at her feet.”

I took her home, and we were intended to spend the day together, just the two of us. We went to see some movies, have a dinner, dance and all the other stuff couples do. Later in the night, we were together, cuddling in the bedroom.

“You know, Ronnie. These days without you I was so alone, so bored ... I missed you very much!”

“I missed you too, Jonie! When I wasn’t worried about Mom, I was thinking on how you were alone here”

“But now you came back and I want to appease all the time you were away of me!”

“Really? I was thinking the same way, sweetheart!”

We kissed each other and soon a moment built. We embraced on bed and the moment I knew, we were naked, kissing each other. Veronica and I were about to catch up all the erotic moments we didn’t had in the previous week.

“I want to make a big treat on my hubby! You deserve!”

She went to my dick and started to lick and suck it. Man, how I missed it! She is the best cocksucker I ever had, even if she was the only one who had the privilege on having it. Her mouth going in and out gave me much pleasure. I already said how I missed it?

“Missed my blowjob, honey?”

“I couldn’t imagine a day where I can’t feel your mind sucking my rod!”

Ronnie sucked plenty of it and it didn’t took long as we were engaged in a sixty-niner. We sucked each other’s for a long time, with me witnessing the moans she gave when my tongue traveled all the way into her slit. We always do 69 in our sex and every day it goes better than the other. If I tell you what we do in such stuff, I guess I had to talk for days, but since I need to finish this story short...

We licked each other for long and then it came out the part where I was most expecting for. I went on top of Veronica and had my dick go inside her intimate parts. Man, it was the bliss. I can’t tell how much she moaned, but it was pretty loud, so I guess how she missed me a lot.

We had it first in missionary position, me going all I could go, steadily and slow, then faster and paced on Ronnie’s pussy. I really love to have sex with her since she is the greatest woman ever and I know we can get from each other so much pleasure than we can expect sometimes. You might think that I am too much bragging. And well, I will let you thinking anything.

Next, she sit on my cock, with her back facing me, and started to hump it like I don’t know. She moaned and screamt and begged for more and more. I obeyed her and also humped her. She rode me like a rodeo bull, turning some naughty faces and words when my cock filled her cunny. I could say more, but I would like to add that we did it in doggystyle. It was amazing.

“Fuck em Jonah! Fuck me! I love when my hubby fucks me!”

But it wasn’t the end. After I did her pussy, she raised her bottom and showed me her brown button like begging me to do something. And, well, could it be?

“I missed you so much, and I want you to have my ass. I would like you to have it. It’s the last place you hadn’t!”

I didn’t took much to think about it. I licked Veronica’s bunghole a little, because I didn’t wanted to make her feel too hurt back there. I easily slid my dick inside her butthole, with ease and guidance of her to not make her ill. At the same doggy style we were doing previously, I quickly found myself fucking her butt, something I wished long time.

“Ahhh ... Yeah! Do my butt, Jonie! Do it!”

She asked me to do her butt, and I followed on. I did her butt in all positions I could have it, and she wanted it harder and deep, and so I did. And well, so to speak, I came inside her ass and also unloaded my jizz on her butt.

“Did you missed me so much, honey?”

“Well, I love you, Ronnie! And I feel bad when you aren’t here”

“Now I am, and we can do it all the time!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.