The Pale - Cover

The Pale

Copyright© 2016 by Poses

6: Madeline's Vacation

Erotica Sex Story: 6: Madeline's Vacation - Madeline's best friend Skye introduces her to Tala, a bossy & controlling woman Madeline suspects is religiously-straight Skye's lover. When Tala spanks Madeline, she should, but can't, walk away. Soon, she & her hubby role-play Tala's dominance. Tala is pushing her to cheat. Her friendship with Skye lurches towards an affair. But none of that is beyond the pale...yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Slow  

The hut--the one people waited years to travel to--floated in the middle of a volcanic lagoon and occupied four buildings. Those pictures of blue water and white sand beaches that appear in ads and everybody’s screen savers? Those were taken by photographers who weren’t on the waiting list to the Hut. The Hut makes those look like Lake Michigan. Soft black sand surrounded topaz water so clear even at the middle of the lagoon, I could see the texture of sand dollars sitting on the lake floor. As we approached on the walkway from the main resort, it did look rustic--rough hewn lumber and thatched roofs. Once we entered the complex, though, every luxury I’d ever imagined outside of the Taj Mahal greeted us. If they’d told me the ice machines dispensed diamonds, I might have believed them.

Skye and I explored slack-jawed until the fatigue of a long flight to St. Thomas and then a long boat ride to the island caught up to us. Despite ten days of building arousal, neither Skye nor I had the energy to initiate anything. I didn’t even spoon with her.

The morning was another story. Skye woke me with kisses to my ass, then up my spine to my ear, where she informed me that Tala forbade her from getting me off. “You’re two weeks aren’t up.”

“Oh my God, that’s not fair!”

She kissed me until I started to squirm against her. “No, no, no, you naughty girl. You have to wait.”

Damn her, she was enjoying this.

“But I want to. God, Skye, just let me. She doesn’t have to know.”

“Oh, she’d know, baby. Besides, I came in here to get you up for breakfast. It’s almost ten.”

I caressed her breasts. “Are you sure you don’t want me for breakfast? I haven’t come for ten days. I need to get off.” I rolled on top of her and started to hump her thigh. “Lets just do it. You know you need it too.”

“Ha, I’d have you for breakfast any day but today. I’ve smelled what they’ve prepared and once we finish, it’s massage time. Tala said she’s heard women say the massages here are so good they’d give up sex for them.”

“I know I wouldn’t! Okay. Give me a minute to freshen up and dress.”

When I joined them, Tala was dressed in linen pants and a crisp white blouse. She looked gorgeous, of course, but seemed dressed more for a night on the town than a beach vacation.

She looked at me and shook her head. “Really, Madeline, you’re wearing that?”

‘That’ was cabana pants over a floral one-piece with a cover-up. It was vacation wear, yes, but hardly anything shocking. “Yes?”

“My God. Skye, can you imagine what she might be thinking?”

Skye said, “No,” but with a look to me that made it clear she was thinking, ‘No, I don’t know what crazy Tala is thinking.’

“Well, off with it, Madeline. Lets get you in something presentable. We are on vacation.”

I laughed a little, amused by how Tala couldn’t stop being Tala and went into my room to undress. She followed me in. As I undressed, she went through my suitcase. “You really should unpack when you arrive.”

I felt a bit strange undressing in front of her, which was odd, given everything. When she held up what she wanted me to wear, I blushed and probably let my jaw hang open. It was the bikini bottom without a matching top.

“We’re going to meet the other guests. You honestly thought you’d want to meet them in something unflattering? Really, sometimes I just don’t understand your thinking, Madeline.”

I must have stared at her for some time, because she became impatient. “Hurry up, we don’t have all morning. I have a full day planned for us.”

I took the bikini bottoms and put them on. Part of me hoped that the resort was a topless one, but I knew better. The point of this was to embarrass me. Another part of me was angry that Skye was apparently got to wear not just a top, but a cover-up. I feared I’d never get a chance to enjoy myself because Tala would keep ensuring I was either embarrassed to death or so fucking horny I couldn’t think straight. At least my pending humiliation put my arousal out of mind.

We followed Tala down the walkway into the resort. As we spied the other guests, none of them were in swimwear without a cover-up. You could tell which men were from North America--they all wore board shorts--and which were from elsewhere--they were all in speedos or boy shorts--but regardless of nationality, they all had short-sleeve beach shirts on. The women wore swimsuits, more likely maillots than bikinis, and cover-ups. To be honest, Tala’s attire was just as conspicuous as mine, but my breasts were exposed. I tried to will my massive blush away, but couldn’t. The Europeans didn’t gawk, but the Americans and Canadians sure did.

Tala introduced us to some of the guests, people she knew from past visits, I supposed. They were all European, and all good looking. I stumbled over their names in my embarrassment, but they quickly put me to ease. We dined with a couple from Spain. Cesc was jaw-droopingly good looking--athletic in a very yummy way, with a smile that could pry the panties off almost anyone. His girlfriend María, though, was the only woman I’ve seen in person who could hold a candle to Skye. Dark-haired and tan, not as curvy, but ... wow. Of course, I hadn’t come in eleven days while being constantly stimulated and aroused.

At some point, I think they were telling us about cheese shopping, which is apparently an elaborate thing in Giron, I realized everybody in the resort could tell I was thinking about how much I wanted to fuck these two. Without being aware of it, I’d been looking at both of them, rubbing a piece of pineapple about my lips, practically drooling. I blushed again, but then kind of didn’t care. These were Tala’s friends. They had to know about the games she played. Besides, María and Skye were flirting.

“Skye, Madeline is uncomfortable being the only woman without a top on. It would be rude to keep yours on.”

I almost laughed. Tala said these things as if they were good excuses for her sexual games.

Skye hesitated. I suspected part of her was eager to undress for María, part of her wanted to play Tala’s games, and part of her knew it would be even more humiliating to undress in front of everyone than come out topless.

“Now, Skye.”

“Oh, yes, Skye, please do,” María said with her lovely Spanish accent.

Skye tried to be discrete, as if her cover-up made her too hot, but in a small space, she had an audience. Everybody in the room watched her, and when she took off her bikini top, somebody clapped. Skye did have praise-worthy breasts. I couldn’t help but glance at María’s and compare. She wore a loose-woven cover-up that didn’t cover much. Her breasts were right between Skye’s and mine in size. They looked perfect. I hoped Tala made me fuck her. Fuck both Cesc and her. I pressed my thighs together.

My God, this was out of control. I had to get myself off as soon as I was alone. I was worse than a teenage boy, my thoughts so overwhelmed by lust I could barely taste my food or make basic conversation. Worse, I wasn’t even touching somebody and I was already plotting to cross the line my marriage might depend on keeping away from.

“Cariña, I can’t decide who’s more delicious,” Cesc said.

“Oh, Cariño, do you think we’ll have to chose?” María said, although I could tell her choice would be Skye.

Tala laughed and I knew we would be in bed with these two before the end of our week.

After brunch, Tala told us she’s scheduled a snorkeling trip for us.

“Aren’t you coming?”

“I don’t swim. This vacation is for both of you to enjoy, anyway. I’m just here as your friend.”

I smiled. This vacation was for her to meet whatever sexual desires she had. As soon as Skye and I left--this time in proper swimsuits--I asked Skye, “Do you think she’s going to have sex with us? I thought this vacation was just an excuse to finally get us in her bed, but now I’m not so sure.”

“Yeah, I don’t think so. I hadn’t thought about it, but she never shows any skin. I wonder if she’s got some kind of aversion to being naked and needs us to be her sexual surrogates or something.”

“It kind of feels that way. Or maybe she just likes the power? I don’t know. Are you in love with María?”

Skye’s face exploded into a grin. “My God! I would have done her right there in front of everybody. I’ve never wanted anyone so badly.”

“Except me, right?”

She laughed. “Jealous?”

“No, I have Blake and am terrified you’ll fall in love with me, remember.”

“So, jealous, huh?”

I laughed and kissed her. “Yeah, a little. But really, get a girlfriend when we get home. I can’t believe how good you are at flirting with women. A year ago, you couldn’t even admit to yourself you liked women, and now you have the hottest woman I’ve ever seen not named Skye Martin dying to fuck you.”

“God, no, that was totally her.” She hugged me. “Hey Love, would you do me a huge favor?”

“Of course.”

“When all of us are in bed, because we know that will happen, right?”

I nodded.

“I want you to fuck Cesc. Really just fuck the shit out of him.”

“Skye...”

“Madeline, I know this is a huge ask, but, God, I don’t want to have sex with him. I want to have a real lesbian experience.”

“Skye, she’s with him. Just as much as I’m with Blake, as far as I can tell. And, seriously, you can’t ask that of me. I know its weird that Blake and I have an arrangement where I can take a sex vacation without him, but just fucking Cesc would be too far. Really, what Blake would be comfortable with is you fucking Cesc while María and I play.”

She sighed. “I’m sorry. Fuck! God, I’m so hot for her. I’m really crushing on her.” She laughed. “My first girl crush!”

“Hey, what about me?” I laughed, mostly not serious.

“Ha. But, let’s not joke about that, okay? It’s been a little hard for me managing my feelings towards you.” She teared up a bit. “I would spend my life with you in a second. I worry that I’ll never love anybody like I do you.”

She waved her hand. “Fuck, let’s just go swim. Maybe when we get back, Tala will send me to bed with María.”

“I’m sorry.”

She shook her head. “Don’t be. Let’s swim. Can you believe how gorgeous this place is?”

Our snorkel guide taught us the basics and had us swim around the lagoon for an hour to get us used to the technique. Then we had a little snack before going out through a cave into the ocean. In the ocean, we swam with a giant tortoise! The afternoon passed quickly, leaving us exhausted but thrilled. Outside of my honeymoon, when every time somebody called me Mrs. St. James, I beamed, I hadn’t had a vacation close to this much fun.

When we finished, I called Blake. I told him that Tala was holding me to two weeks without coming and teased him about with an exaggerated story of making out with Skye. I told him about being topless at brunch, and told him all about María and Skye. But I didn’t tell him about Cesc. Then I lied to Tala and Skye and said I needed a nap.

Instead, I went into the bedroom and called Blake again. I told him how much I missed him, and how much I wanted to make love to him. Then I had him find someplace private so I could listen to him pleasure himself while I told him what I’d like to do to him. I only played with my nipples and teased my belly button to make sure I didn’t break Tala’s rule but, God, I needed to connect with him like that.

“I love you so much, Mister Me.”

I love you so much, Misses Me.”

I kept the phone pressed to my cheek after we hung up. Whatever happened this weekend, I wouldn’t betray him. Cesc’s tongue would never go between my legs and his cock would never enter me. I’d gone almost eleven days without coming. I could do this.

Tala didn’t know about my self-pledge, of course, but she had no inclination to make it easy for me. After my nap, she took Skye and I for massages ... nude.

Skye protested briefly, but I had surrendered to it. After brunch, not a soul here didn’t know I was a slut. I might not have gone down on Cesc or María, but I made a very public show of how willing I was, while wearing less than anyone. And I knew now that I loved being a slut. I had a brief fantasy of Tala introducing me to the masseuse as “my slut.” I did feel a bit bad for the masseuse. I didn’t imagine it would be entirely comfortable performing an intimate professional service on a client who was clearly rutting.

Our masseuses were Lucia, a cute woman our age, and Nikka, who was maybe twenty. God, he was good looking. Not Cesc-good-looking, but in some ways, almost more attractive. His body was athletic, but still soft. His long eyelashes and full lips accented a feminine quality in his face, yet there was nothing unmanly about him.

Nikka was my masseuse, and he really was as good as advertised. I relaxed quickly floated in a blissful state where all my worries about Blake drifted away. He was the consummate professional, asking me just enough questions to get the pressure right without intruding into my quiet peace. When he turned me to do my front, I was too calm to feel either embarrassment or to have my previously raging libido interfere. Even his hands on my breasts were calming instead of arousing.

Then I heard Skye let out a soft moan. It wasn’t a blissful moan. She was turned on. Her breathing was shallow and getting faster.

I turned my head to look. Lucia played with Skye’s breasts. Not the massaging them, playing. Skye’s head rolled around as she licked her lips. Lucia made eye contact with me and grinned, then let her palm run down Skye’s belly to her vulva. She didn’t finger Skye. It remained a slow massage, but an erotic one. She cupped Skye’s vulva, ran her fingers outside of it, pressing her labia together. Skye pushed her hips into the woman’s hand.

Nikka changed his massage. His touch became lighter and one hand found a nipple, while the other hand trace around my belly. Damn it, Skye must have told Tala about my odd erogenous zone. I was immediately wet again. I smiled briefly as I realized my face must be a mirror of Skye’s lustful look.

I closed my eyes as the masseuses played our bodies beautifully. Judging from Skye’s moans, she was getting the same treatment as I. They brought us close to orgasm, then pulled away, teasing down our thighs, or to our arms or or necks. Nikka pulled on my hair just firmly enough for it to add to the experience. Then palms pressed into vulvas, finger tips circled nipples, a thumb pressed into a belly button.

In unison, we pleaded for them to finish us, “Please make me come. God, please.”

“The tall one isn’t allow to finish today, but go ahead with the blonde,” Tala said. I’d forgotten she was there, watching.

I grabbed Nikka’s hand and tried to get him to push me over, but he stepped away. Frustrated, but still entirely blissed out, I watched Skye as she came. Her hips kept thrusting into Lucia’s hand. She must have come several times, chanting “Oh God, Oh God,” over and over again. I was so envious.

Both Skye and I lay on the tables after she finished. The experience had been so intense. After perhaps five minutes, Tala said, “Girls, these masseuses performed wonderfully today, don’t you think?”

“Oh, yes. even before...” I couldn’t say it. I blushed. “It was the best ever.”

“Mmm-hmmm,” Skye said dreamily.

“Tips are built in the the services here, but I think it would be rude for us to leave without giving them a bonus. Don’t you?”

I looked back at her, puzzled as to what she meant. I didn’t have my wallet. “Can I put it on our tab?”

She sighed her ‘you are such an ignorant child’ sigh. “Madeline, you are gifted in providing much more memorable compensation. Nikka deserves relief. Look at the state he’s in.”

I wasn’t as on edge as I’d been with Tom. The massage had been powerfully arousing, but also so soothing. But I’d chose Nikka for sex, unlike Tom. I slide from the table and patted it. He hopped up. I’d pulled off his shorts and was about to slide to my knees when I noticed Skye. Of course, she was to ‘tip’ in the same way, but her approach was so different. She was going to seduce this woman.

Skye pulled Lucia to her and kissed her. Lucia didn’t open her mouth. I suspected she’d been paid to let Skye play with her body and go down on her, but wasn’t expecting to actually have an intimate experience. Skye wasn’t going to let her go so easily. How did Skye turn from a woman who spent her teen and early college years cementing her closet door shut turn into a lesbian seductress? I marveled at the change.

I also changed my plans for Nikka. I stood behind him so he could watch, then played with his cock with one hand, while I caressed his body with the other. He was going to last as long as his co-worker.

Skye’s seduction lingered. She danced around her victim, caressing her neck and arms. Hands on Lucia’s belly as she nuzzled her neck. Kisses to her ears as fingertips toyed with the buttons on her blouse.

Our massages were scheduled for an hour and, with the play afterwards, surely went over. Lucia’s seduction wouldn’t go more quickly. At first, she remained unresponsive. She may have taken money to let it happen, but she didn’t want to give into it. Whenever Skye drew a response from her--a moan, a little thrust with her body into Skye’s caresses--she blushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.