The Pale - Cover

The Pale

Copyright© 2016 by Poses

3: Madeline's First Threesome

Erotica Sex Story: 3: Madeline's First Threesome - Madeline's best friend Skye introduces her to Tala, a bossy & controlling woman Madeline suspects is religiously-straight Skye's lover. When Tala spanks Madeline, she should, but can't, walk away. Soon, she & her hubby role-play Tala's dominance. Tala is pushing her to cheat. Her friendship with Skye lurches towards an affair. But none of that is beyond the pale...yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Slow  

When I got home, I tore off my clothes as soon as I was through the door.

Blake laughed as I pulled him away from his laptop and threw him on the bed. "Hot evening?"

"Just shut up and fuck me," I said, yanking his jeans down. I didn't bother with his shirt. I climbed on top of him and plunged on top of him. I ground on his cock and exploded into an orgasm, then another. God, they were so intense.

"My God, Madeline, you're so hot. What happened?"

"I don't want to talk right now. Just give me you cock and don't you dare go soft. I'm overdue on like a thousand orgasms."

He laughed, but didn't complain about me riding him. I didn't pretend I was interested in his pleasure, didn't ask if he needed me to do anything else. But he came, hard, I think, after my third left my thighs quivering.

I collapsed on his chest and covered his faces in kisses. "God, I love you, Blake."

"I love you, too. Now do you want to tell me what happened?"

"Are you going to be ready to fuck me again? I'm still so turned on."

"All night, babe. I'll call in sick if I have to. You're so hot when you're like this."

I slide off of him and took his cock in my mouth. I don't normally like to go down on him once he's been in me, but I was feeling like an animal. He didn't need any work to stay herd, but I made sure he was before talking. Then I knelt on the bed.

"Notice anything?"

"You shaved bare!"

I shook my head, grinning. "I got a wax. That was my punishment for not taking the steak when she ordered it for me."

"She waxed you? Did she fuck you, too?"

"God, no. But lets not get too far ahead. When I got there, she told me I wasn't professionally groomed, which was weird. Skye used to do all sorts of things that wouldn't fly in my office, but I've always been professional."

"Yeah, weird."

"Ha. She was talking about my pubes! The fact that I hadn't trimmed the sides apparently infuriated her. So she had Skye drag me off to a bedroom and undress me."

"Did you two?"

I laughed, and and filled him in on the rest, every word making both of us horny again. By the time I got to measuring Tom, I was writhing against him. We hadn't said anything, but we knew we weren't going to do anything more than lie against each other until I finished. It was hard.

"It was so humiliating to have to tell them about what we do in bed. God, I felt like I was cheating on you--"

"It was just words. As long as it's not people we know, you can do that."

"Well ... I had to do more than tell them about us. They wanted me to compare you to Tom."

"Is he bigger than me?"

I nodded. "He was huge, like a guy in a porno. The idea of having him in me was terrifying."

"Wait ... you had him in you?" Blake said with anger in his voice.

"No, I was just saying I was afraid. He thought it would be something I found irresistible, but I just thought it would hurt." But as I said it, I was grinding against Blake, really pumping against his hip.

"Okay. Sorry." He kissed me.

"But..." I bit my lip. I had to tell him all of it. "I had to make a comparison."

"So?"

I blushed. "I had to touch it and describe it compared to yours."

"What?" His cock twitched a bit. If he was angry, he wasn't too angry.

"I felt him. His shaft--it was huge! My god, just enormous--"

"Don't tell me I'm small by comparison."

"Well, you are, but in a good way. Like our Prius instead of a Hummer."

"Not a good comparison, babe."

"Sorry. But I ... Blake, it really turned me on to stroke him. Not because he's big. Not because I liked him. I found him repugnant. But Tala was making me do this ... do it to a man I didn't even like. And I was so turned on, it was like I lost my will for anything but fucking."

"But you didn't, right?"

"No, but, God, the truth is, if Tala had told me to, I might have." I couldn't look at him, but didn't stop playing with my nipples and essentially fucking his hip. The image of scissoring with Tala flashed into my mind.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"But you didn't."

"No," I said quietly. "But I ... he was dripping, really dripping with pre-come. Tala asked me about his seminal fluid so I tasted it. Then I saw Alice giving her uncle a blow job. Skye was playing with herself, and ... I sucked him. I'm sorry. God, I'm sorry."

"You gave him head?"

I nodded, then I realized throughout this confession, neither of us had stopped undulating against each other. This was turning both of us on.

"I didn't let him come on my mouth, but when he came on me, all over my chest, I started to rub his come about on me. Then I opened up my legs to show him my cunt and pointed to it and told him about how it was yours. How you fucked me so good. But I was delirious with desire. I wanted Tala to make me fuck everybody."

"What stopped you?

"Tala didn't let us. She asked what I thought about when we were having sex, but it was really just about getting me to say what I wanted her to do to me. I begged her to make me eat her, or fuck me in the ass. Would you? I want to try again. God, I really want to try."

"In the ass, you mean?"

"Yeah, God, I don't know why, but the idea of it is so hot right now. Fuck your slut wife's ass. Fuck me hard."

"Keep talking," he said, sliding away from me. "I'm getting lube."

"Hurry. So I was on the floor, playing with my tits, rubbing Tom's come around. Alice was jerking Mike off onto me. Tom was jerking off. Like in that video, the weird one we saw that once, buckock or something? And Skye came over and started rubbing and kissing me. I was so close to having the biggest come of my life. I'd been so turned on for hours and hours and was finally going to let go, but Tala told us to stop."

He was back and rolled me on top of a pillow to raise my ass. He put some lube on my rosebud.

"Cold!" I laughed.

"Sorry." The lube warmed up quickly and I pressed against the pillow.

"Put a finger in me."

His pinky slid in. It still felt weird, but I was so turned on, I fucked back against him. "Yes."

I moaned as he slipped in a second finger. I played with my clit as he fingered me. This would be huge.

"Use your cock, honey. Fuck me like a cock-sucking slut. Fuck my ass. Fuck me."

He pushed his cock against me, gently. I suck in a breath and nodded. "Put it in. Fuck my ass. Fuck your slutty wife's ass."

He started to push in,

"Ow! Slow. Maybe not as rough as I fantasized about."

"Are you sure? We don't have to do this?"

"No, do it. Just slow. Let me get used to it and relax. Skye tells me it's all in relaxing. I'm supposed to try to push you out."

He pushed in and if felt like he was shoving a baseball bat into me. I tried to relax, but couldn't push and relax at the same time.

"Try more lube."

We tried more, Blake went back to fingers, but anything more than two fingers was too much.

"God, I'm sorry, love. I so wanted this. I feel like a whore and I want to be used like one. Come on my face. Mark me with your come."

"Okay, bitch." He flipped me over. More like tossed me on my back and started jerking his cock furiously. I started to dream of Tom and Mike joining him, all of them holding back until Tala said, "come," and their thick seed splashing on my glasses, lips, my chest.

Then Blake came. I went over the top again, hips bucking.

"Fuck!" he shouted. "Take my come."

I licked the come around my lips seductively. "Look what you're slut wife is eating. This is the second man's come in this fuckhole today. But yours is the best."

I fingered his com from my cheek into my mouth, savoring it. "Mmmm ... that was good."

"God, part of me is jealous, but all of me is so turned on. I can't believe you let Tom come on you."

"Mmmm, me neither. You know, if I go back, I don't know what will happen. What if she told me to fuck him?"

He pulled me against him, spooning as we faded into afterglow. "I don't know. I don't think I could handle that. There's part of me that says you love me, we're perfect together and nothing would change that. There's part of me that thinks about how my wife is the sexiest person on earth and ever since Tala spanked you, our extremely good sex life became impossibly good."

"God, yeah. I didn't think I was a prude before, but now..."

He chuckled. "I don't know if I could take this for years and years, but now, I don't want it to end. But then there's the thought of you being with another man. Tala and Skye, I can take, and I know that's a double-standard, but if you'd actually fucked Tom, I'd be really wigged out right now."

"I know. That's why I'm afraid of her. I don't think I could have said no. She gets me so excited that all I want is to fuck and to be fucked. I'd hate you, so don't do it, but in my fantasy mind, having you tie me up and sending your friends in to use me is such a hot idea. Five guys fucking every hole, covering me with come."

"Maybe not every hole."

I frowned. "I want to, I just can't."

He kissed my cheek. "I know. I don't mind. You're perfect, wife-of-mine."

We had a lot of take-out that week. When we got home, neither of us had patience to make dinner, and there was no way we were going out. We ordered something, cursing while we waited for it come arrive, then fucked like crazy all night. I had him finger my ass a lot. I didn't know if I'd ever be able to get a dick in there. I was tight.

Blake was almost relieved when I told him I was getting together with Skye on Thursday. "I'm kinda fucked out, love. I just want to watch a movie. Pixar or something like that. Way not sexy. And, you know, don't mess around with Skye."

I was was surprised. We'd fantasized about Skye and I almost as much as Tala making me do things. "Really?"

He laughed. "I'm sore. If you make out with Skye, you'll come home horny as hell. And you'll tell me about it and I'll be horny as hell. Then we'll fuck 'til dawn and my little guy is raw." He frowned. "Unfortunately, I'm serious."

I sat in his lap and wrapped my arms around him before giving him a deep kiss. "Poor baby, your slutty wife is too much for you."

"Just for today. Can you call her and put off seeing her until tomorrow? I'll be all ready for service then, I promise."

"I can't. She'd be weird about it. Her texts have been getting a little desperate. But I'll try to keep my panties on."

Skye pulled me into a kiss when I arrived, not even shutting the door to her apartment first. I pushed her inside and kicked the door shut.

"We need to talk first."

"Damn. It's not fair. Tala gets us both all revved up and you get to go home to Blake and fuck for a week. I'm left here with the magic wand."

"Not fair, but..." I shrugged and reached into my bag for the bottle of wine I brought. "What do you want to do for dinner? In or out?"

"Out would be a disaster. I can't wait to jump you. Me and magic wandie have been thinking about it all week. Thai okay?"

I went into the kitchen to get an opener and glasses. "Skye ... argh. I want you, okay, but this isn't that simple. We need to talk. I don't think anything can happen tonight."

She sighed. "Yeah. I'm sorry. This is new for me."

I handed her a glass and curled up next to her on the sofa. "Me, too. Does this mean you're a lesbian?"

"Fuck, Madeline, I really don't know. I know I was an asshole to Heather, but I thought I got past all of the homophobia I grew up with. Now, everything's up in the air. I don't know if I have a clue about who I am."

"Heather wasn't gay. I don't think. We never had sex. We just bar made-out for drinks. But why are you confused? You want to have sex with me and Tala, right?"

"Yes, but..." She sipped on her wine. "Look, I want to get you naked right now really bad. And I'd shove my tongue in Tala's ass if she asked me too."

"That sounds pretty gay."

"It's not that simple. I mean, you'd do the same, right? But you still are attracted to Blake, right... ?" Her eyes popped a bit, as it just occurred to her that maybe I wasn't. It was obvious she loved that idea.

"I am. God, we fucked so much he begged me not to do anything to get turned on tonight because he's raw. Like fucked out entirely."

"Poor man." Skye burst out laughing. I nodded.

"So, it's not just like wanting to do every kind of nasty thing I can think of to you means I'm a lesbian."

"So you still think about men ... or a man?"

She shook her head. "Not really. But what Tala's shown me is what turns me on is being controlled. God, I'm so up-tight I spent at least five years denying that I wanted you. That night you crawled into my bed?"

"Yeah?"

"You didn't just pass out and I didn't just kick you out. I let you lay with me. I liked it. It wasn't until you kissed me that I pushed you out. Then I really freaked out."

"Well, I wasn't as drunk as I acted. And I got in bed to see if I could start something with you. I'd been drinking tequila shots off Heather's abs and was thinking about you. I was just drunk enough to be brave."

"Yeah, I kind of knew that. Do you think if I hadn't been in denial, we'd..."

"What?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"Be together, like a couple?"

"I don't know. I love Blake." I held up my wedding ring. "This is forever. Really, nothing will change that. But I love you just as much. It's just been different. I'm kind of scared, to be honest. What if we explore this and it ruins what we have? My life without you would just suck. Like really suck. Promise me you won't let that happen?"

She kissed me. "I promise."

"Are you in love with me?"

She laughed. "Well aren't you the narcissist."

I laughed. "No fair."

"Totally fair. But..." She bit her lip. "You're asking the woman who doesn't know if she's gay or just a sub or maybe something totally different if she's in love."

"You don't know?"

"No. I mean, yes and no. I've thought about you and me as a couple. I had a really graphic grocery shopping fantasy. I mean, both of us picking out produce together."

"Fuck!" I said with mock breathlessness.

"Yep, full-on shopping fantasies. But no baby fantasies."

"Oh, God, don't say babies, please," I groaned.

"What?"

"Tala said something about holding the rights to breeding me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and it turned me on."

"God, that was so hot." She pulled my face to hers and kissed me again. "Are you sure you don't want to talk about her breeding you in the bedroom? I could breed you. Breed you so hard."

I pulled away from her. "God, no. I want to but ... Skye?"

"What?"

"Would you come over tomorrow and fuck Blake?"

"Really? I'm not sure. I haven't been with a guy in almost a year now. Ha. I haven't had sex in almost a year."

"We've been trying to--"

"Have a baby?"

I laughed. "No, have anal. I'm too small."

"You just need to relax. Believe me, ask the woman who spent five years as a sworn virgin. Your ass was made for cock. It's easy and you never have to admit you're trashing your purity pledge."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.