Maxima's Harem
Chapter 6: The Quinn-Tessence of Sex

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Quinn-Tessence of Sex - DCAU (DC Animated Universe) fanfiction series, currently in some sort of 'hold' Story I did with a friend, where Queen Maxima of Almerac decideds to have an harem only with women... Will she get what she want?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Aliens   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

Harley knew she had to move quickly; portals don't hang around for long, though the Joker had told her they were like buses, "you wait for one trans-dimensional portal and three come along at once", he said. For Harley, just this one would do. Get through this opening, she told herself, and you'll find a whole lot more openings, and not of the portal variety.

She figured she'd have to keep the portal open somehow. But how? She did not have any high-tech wizardry at hand aside from her beloved bazooka. Then, she had a brainwave. A portal won't close if something is passing through it!

It might not work, but as ideas go, it was a damn good one.

She picked up a small pebble and threw it into the portal, running at full tilt towards the portal, which began to vibrate. The portal appeared to shrink, then, as the pebble passed through, it opened again.

"Bingo!"

Harley Quinn bounded through the portal just as it finally closed. Candace, Maxima, and Harley Quinn were now gone.

Maxima took Candace by the hand and showed her along the corridor of the Almerian capital palace. "I have something to show you, Candace ... come along!" Maxima kissed her guest then lead her to a large golden door.

Stepping inside, Candace entered a large, luxurious room, pillars stood in rows down the length of the room, and beds, many of them four posters, lined the room.

"You're back", a familiar voice echoed from one of the chambers. It was Catwoman, dressed in her skin tight suit, which highlighted all her features, every curve of that feline body. Candace was entranced by it, until she saw a blonde woman, wearing nothing more than a thin black thong, with her hair in pigtails. The woman was at Catwoman's side, on all fours, her sexy butt displayed, a leash attached to a collar round her neck.

"Why hello, there ... who's the new babe?" Catwoman was a little surprised to see someone like Candace here.

"My name's Candace, Maxima bought me here", Candace suddenly realised who Catwoman's pet was at that moment. "Black Canary? Is that Black Canary?"

"Candace? Hmmm ... that name sounds familiar ... been so busy fucking the canary and super slut I had forgotten."

Candace was a little nervous., did Catwoman realise she was CandyAce?

Catwoman smiled at Candace, patting her "canary" on the head.

"You want to use her? She made Supergirl cum so hard earlier, you should have seen it. That do-gooding bitch was squirting like a fountain!"

Maxima laughed.

Candace was astonished ... the mighty Supergirl licked to orgasm by Black Canary?

"Errr ... maybe later", Candace replied, a little taken aback by what she had just witnessed. Maxima leaned toward Candace, touching her ass, "I'll show you a good time ... then I'll show you how we do things here", Maxima stroked her finger down Candace's thighs. "I want to initiate you, Candace ... you'll enjoy the girls I have collected."

Zatanna appeared. "Nice catch, Maxima ... though this one does not have powers ... an unusual choice". Maxima shrugged, "Candace has many qualities that make up for that ... she'll fit right in."

Zatanna nodded, "I like the look of her ... sCandace, you'll get a taste of my wand soon enough", Zatanna winked at Candace dirtily.

Catwoman and her bitch departed,.

Maxima turned to Candace, kissing her on the cheek and groping her breast. "Come, let me show you pleasure beyond your imaginings", Candace kissed back lustily. She did not entirely understand what drew her to Maxima, but it electrified her.

Harley Quinn snuck across the palace walls, sidestepping along the very narrow ledges. "I don't like heights!" She said to herself, as she averted her gaze from the daunting view. "One false move and I'm Harley Pancake!" Moving along, she made her way to a window.

She could hear something ... faint moans. She'd guessed right. Upon arriving through the portal, she witnessed Candace and Maxima entering this very tower section, though she had not seen them since due to the approaching guards. Though Harley had a reputation for being loud and brash, she knew when to use stealth. She had that whole ninja thing down pat.

Sounds like sex.

As she moved closer to the window, the moans got louder, and Harley's nipples got harder. They were now poking out from her tight, sexy costume. Fuck, why's everyone else getting a seeing to except me!

Harley was fed up with seeing everyone else get sex. Most guys would shove their manhood into her without hesitation, but Joker was more interested in Batman. Maybe that smiling assassin was really gay, maybe he fancied the Batman. They had always had a somewhat "unique" relationship, having failed to kill each other when the opportunity presented itself on several occasions.

Mind you, she had to admit she had the hots for Batman. That big physique, those strong arms, that burly manner, tall dark and handsome, the man of her dreams. Once when Batman had cornered her, she offered to give herself up if he would punish her, give her the spanking she deserved for being such a bad girl. And what did Batman do? He said no and carted her off to the police and Arkham Asylum. What a square!

The last time she and the Joker had had some action she was giving him a blow-job during a bankjob. When she complained about him not returning the favour, he told her to "not blow this out of proportion". But she always ended up doing the blowing, whether it was his cock or her bazooka.

She listened to the moaning and groaning, and wanted a piece of the action. "Fuck this ninja crap, I'm going in there!"

Harley kicked the window open and strode in. The sight that greeted her made her nipples sharper than pencils.

"Oooh! Unnngh!"

She witnessed, right before her eyes, Catwoman pounding Black Canary hard with a massive strap-on. "Yeah, bitch, this is my law and order!"

Catwoman pulled the Canary's blonde pigtails, tugging hard. "Gonna fuck you till you can't walk!"

Harley was speechless. She was in awe. She was getting horny.

She slumped into a nearby chair and felt her boobs and crotch. The two women were oblivious to her presence as they fucked, or rather Catwoman fucked Canary senseless.

Harley did not even realise she was jerking herself off.

This went on and on, the sounds of fucking and frigging echoing the room, the smell of sex permeating.

The sexual, powerful thrusts of Catwoman, whose giant strap-on dildo made Harley gasp in a mixture of terror and excitement, were penetrating Harley's mind just as they were penetrating Canary's body.

She had always suspected Catwoman was capable of conquering females as well as males, but the sight before her still astonished her. If she'd known that, she would have accepted Catwoman's offer a few month's back to "come to my place for a little one-to-one", which she had always thought just meant a chat. She felt a fool missing that signal!

Catwoman slammed the final devastating thrust, sending Black Canary over the edge. The two women screamed in unison, their bodies shaking.

Black Canary slumped, her head resting on the pillow, her freshly fucked ass in the air. Catwoman sighed, then glanced around her. She saw something ... red and black? A blur of red and black.

She looked again and there, on a chair at the end of the room, sitting with legs open, hands on boobs and crotch, masturbating herself frantically, was Harley Quinn.

"Harley?! What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Unnh ... oooh ... oh fuck, Catwoman!"

The female criminal quickly tried to tidy herself and stand up, falling over on her ass in the process. Catwoman noticed the damp path between her legs, and those pointy nipples.

"Fancy seeing you round here, Quinny? Where's Joker?"

"Err, he's busy doing his stuff, you know, always up to shit! Just, just thought I'd drop by!" Harley tried to laugh off the situation, but Catwoman looked very cross, and Harley knew you did not fuck with Catwoman.

"You sneaked in the portal, didn't you?"

"Errr ... came by bus ... public transport has really improved hasn't it? Well, err ... I'd best be going ... nice place you got here! I'll be off home now!"

Harley turned quickly and made a break for the window. She had no idea how she was going to get out of this one, and she'd gotten out of some tough scrapes in her time.

Stepping onto the outside ledge she saw Catwoman grabbing her whip and panicked, falling from the ledge.

I'm a gonner, and I did not even get to write my own biography or my own comicbook.

Harley Quinn closed her eyes and prayed to Lady Luck.

Suddenly, she felt female hands grabbing her ankles and opened her eyes to see everything upside down, looking up she saw a woman with red hair and gold armour, holding her by her ankles and flying.

She was carried back to where Catwoman was, and was thrown on the floor by the red-head beauty.

"Th-thanks."

"You are lucky I am merciful, intruder. Maxima does not take kindly to intruders, she chooses who can and cannot travel to Almeria."

"Then ... then why did you save me?", Harley was still trying to catch her breath.

"You have a nice ass ... would be a pity for it to be damaged."

Harley blushed at the compliment, though was not sure whether to be flattered.

"Now, I'm going to open a portal and chuck you out, ass and all", Maxima declared, coldly. Quinn had not made a good first impression.

Catwoman, however, had other ideas. "Queen Maxima, might I suggest that this harem lacks a court jester, and this one might just fit the bill". Maxima seemed unconvinced, but Catwoman continued.

"H-Harem?" Harely asked, puzzled.

"Of course, she will have to prove herself worthy of a place in our Harem, prove that she's more than just a hot piece of ass, and she will have to compensate for intruding on Almerian territory."

Maxima put her hands on her hips and pondered. "Hmmm ... this jester seems a typical coomon slut to me ... this is not the way we usually do things in Almeria ... but..."

Harley had a million questions, few of which had been answered. "What kind of Harem is this?"

Maxima smiled at Harley and laughed. "It's a harem where girls fuck each other and get fucked."

Harley's eyes widened. "Every day?"

"Twenty four seven", Catwoman assured her.

Harley paused for a moment, trying to take it all in. Then squealed with joy.

"Fuck yeah this is my idea of heaven! Please can I join!"

Maxima looked stern, "Well, this is a very exclusive club, I'm not..."

"Pretty please, with Batgirl on top!"

Maxima paused for 30 seconds, weighing up her options, then announced her decision.

"Harley Quinn, as you were not selected by me, you will have to prove yourself worthy of my harem. You must prove you can service the needs of me and my ladies, and that you are willing to allow yourself to be used as we see fit. Understand that you will have to earn your place from the bottom up, literally and figuratively. If you reach my standards you will be accepted, if you fail, you will be sent home in a titanium chastity belt."

Catwoman whispered "oooh, that's cruel".

Harely weighed it all up for about 3 seconds, then announced her acceptance of Maxima's offer.

Catwoman turned to Harley.

"What about Joker?"

"He can go fuck himself!"

Catwoman laughed. "He probably will have to without you around, not like he's the type sane women go for."

"This is gonna be great, I'm a shoe-in!"

"Really? Quinny, you did hear what she said would happen if you lose?"

"I won't lose! I'm just about the most depraved slut in the universe, Cats!"

Maxima stamped her foot, "Harley, come here now and kneel before Maxima!"

"Who do you think you are, Zod?!" Harley snarked back, before rushing to Maxima's front and kneeling in front of her.

"Attitude ... well, we'll see how much attitude you have when you see what I have planned for you, fruit-cake." Maxima gripped Harley's chin, "yes, you are pretty ... pretty and unconventional. I like that ... but I expect high standards."

Harley smiled up at Maxima, unsure of what she was heading into but relishing the excitement, this was certainly more fun than running errands for the Joker. Maybe, Harley thought, she would find in Maxima the idol she had thought the Joker would be.

"Good luck, Harley ... you'll need it, Maxima does not fuck around ... well, she does, but you get the picture. Now, I'm off to fuck my little Canary so hard she'll think she's been double-teamed by Huntress and Batman ... mmmm purrrrrrrr!"

Catwoman slinked off, tail between her legs, giving Harley a wink as she left.

Maxima turned and walked to the ornate doorway, "follow me, and crawl on your knees ... you will start from the bottom, remember."

Harley crawled behind Maxima, the Almerian's proud ass swayed in front of Harley, who felt at one point as if Maxima was hypnotising her with her ass.

Harley could not resist a childish joke as she crawled, "Woof Woof!" She barked as she crawled.

"That mouth, there are better uses for it", Maxima muttered, before turning to Harley and describing how "on my world, dogs are neutered."

That shut Harley up.

Finally, they came to a small door, which opened as Maxima strode through the archway, followed by her "apprentice".

There, standing in the centre of the room, was Candace, surrounded and being licked by Maxima's maids.

Maxima and Candace exchanged sexy glances, then kissed passionately. "Are my maids pleasing you, Candace? If they are not I can have them horse-whipped."

"Mmm ... no need, they are very ... pleasing." Candace sighed as she spoke, the sound of licking along her thighs and breasts impairing her concentration.

"Hey, I recognise that bitch, it's Candace! What the fuck is she doing here?!"

Candace became alert and glared at Harley. "That's a bit rich coming from little miss freak! Bet you ain't getting any, you fruitcake!"

Maxima shrugged. "Candace, I have bought you another maid to service your every whim".

"Who's that?" Harley asked, puzzled.

"Where is this new maid?" Candace looked around, a bit confused.

Maxima grabbed Harley and lifted her up, "Hey! What you doing, Maxi?!" Harley squealed in shock.

"Here!" Maxima declared, with a smile.

"But ... but that little bitch is not on your list!?" Candace looked disappointed.

Maxima then gripped Harley's tits, and, squeezing them, invited Candace to check out the goods. "She invited herself here, and I was going to have her thrown out, but take a look at the goods, Candace!"

Maxima spun Harley around and bent her over, inviting Candace to have a good look at Harley's sexy little ass. "She's going to have to earn her keep ... prove herself ... she's going to be your new maid, the lowest ranked maid, use her as you see fit, consider her a gift from you to me, Candace. You, the other Harem ladies, and the maids, can use Harley as you see fit, in fact, I want you to use and abuse her..." Maxima's eyes narrowed and she grinned, "the more the merrier."

"Hey, I didn't know I was gonna be some stinkin' maid! I want out!"

Maxima laughed, "Is that so, Harley? I will ready the titanium chastity belt then, hmmm?"

"I was thinkin' I'd get fucked, not have to "service" this snooty diva!"

"Belt?"

Harley relented, "oh ... oh ok ... I'll be your friggin' maid." Harley was finding this not what she expected. Maxima, she realised, was not operating a charity.

Maxima gestured to the maids, "Prepare her", she ordered.

Within seconds, Harley was being removed from her costume and put into a slutty maid's outfit. "Hey, why do the other maids get to wear skirts that reach down to their upper thighs ... everyone will be able to see my ass!" The maids gave no answer.

While Harley was being prepared for her new role, Maxima and Candace went out into the small lounge. Candace leaned against the white fur-lined wall, while Maxima approached her, placing both her hands against the wall, either side of Candace's head.

"What's a girl got to do to get attention?" Candace asked, sexily.

"Well ... you've done most of those things, Candace ... but I like ... total commitment from my girls..." Maxima leaned forward and kissed Candace, her tongue probing the mortal woman's mouth hungrily.

"Y-your ... your good..." Candace panted.

"My fingers are even better..."

Maxima hitched up Candace's skirt and stroked her index finger against Candace's clit.

"Oooh myyyy!"

Maxima smiled and grinned.

Candace was not going to let this get one-sided, and struck back, pushing forward toward Maxima, kissing her back deeply, and grabbing the crotch of her costume, roughly groping her. Maxima was amazed at such feistiness; even the most masculine of Almerian men could learn a thing or two from Candace, who gave as much as she received despite being a mere mortal.

The two women kissed and sucked at each other ferociously, unpeeling each other's clothes as Candace straddled the mighty Almerian warrior, who sucked on the mortal woman's tits, making her groan.

Simultaneously, the two women fingered each other, making them both hump upon each other's digits. Maxima had never imagined a mere mortal could do this to her, excite her so much.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.