Maxima's Harem - Cover

Maxima's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 4: To Catch a Canary

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: To Catch a Canary - DCAU (DC Animated Universe) fanfiction series, currently in some sort of 'hold' Story I did with a friend, where Queen Maxima of Almerac decideds to have an harem only with women... Will she get what she want?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Aliens   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

In the dark of night, where the only colour came from splashes of orange from street lights, a sleek, dark blue motorcycle sped along the highway, its wheels reflecting briefly in a puddle before it zoomed past, fading into the darkness.

It screeched to a halt, just inches away from a foreboding black vehicle which was not of any known car make.

Standing beside the vehicle was a dark figure, whose form was not discernible but for the large build and the two points emerging from its head.

The motorcycle's curves were surpassed by those of its rider, whose voluptuous, sensual form was a little better illuminated than the shadowy figure. Clad in dark blue, she took off her motorcycle helmet to reveal lustrous blonde hair, which was smooth and straight, and long. She sat, straddled upon her chariot, her arms folded around her buxom breasts, the light from a street lamp showing the speckle of her fishnet stockings.

"My horoscope said "Tall, dark, and handsome", and I get you instead", she said, with a sexy tone of sarcasm.

But Batman was never one for humour.

"I'm not here to pull birds, we need to talk. Something's going on, I need your help, Canary."

"Well, I'm flattered that the Dark Knight himself needs my help, do enlighten me." Black Canary leant forward, eager to hear what Batman needed her help with.

"Its Catwoman", Batman said, with a tone of exasperation. "I was alerted to a raid on a bank, and upon arriving found that no money had been stolen, not one note, not even a coin. Why raid a bank if you are not going to steal?"

"Maybe she did it for kicks?" Black Canary suggested, offering a sexy smirk along with it.

"That's the thing, Canary", Batman stroked his chin and began to look awkward. "I found traces of what I later identified to be female sexual fluid."

"Pussy juice." Canary said bluntly, amused by Batman's scientific terminology.

"But why? Why at a bank raid?" Batman asked, obviously perplexed by the discovery.

"Maybe she heard you coming and well, a girl can't help herself, I hear she has a thing for men who dress up as Bats", Canary smirked.

Batman folded his arms, "there were two females present". He turned away from Canary, looking at the city lights.

"Boy, you've really analysed that juice, Batfriend. That sounds ... kinky. We're talking about a sexual predator here ... a girl-on-girl predatory incident. I suspect the cat was distracted by another female, and one thing led to another. Add to that there's been rumours of a new super woman, we need to find out if she is friend or foe." Canary leaned back, looking up at the sky, "I must admit my interest is piqued, but surely you can deal with this mystery yourself?"

Batman was silent, then turned to face Canary, "I was planning to, but the Joker is also up to no good, he and Harley Quinn are sabotaging theme park rides in Amusement Mile. I figured that as this situation seems to involve two females, and well, you being ... very much a female..." Batman was, for a brief moment, hypnotised by Black Canary's ample bust.

"You're saying this needs a woman's touch?" Black Canary smiled.

"In a word, yes. You've foiled Catwoman before, you are more than a match for her, you know how to deal with her. Look, here's the drill, I need you to follow Catwoman ... don't catch her, just follow her, see if she leads us to this other woman. We need to find out what's going on before we make any moves against Catwoman."

"Okay, consider it done. You've got a soft spot for the cat, haven't you, Bruce?"

Batman turned and got into his Batmobile, "good luck with your mission", he replied, coldly. And with that, the Batmobile roared off, its black, hulking shape charging off into the night.

"Mission's not the only thing that needs a woman's touch", Canary muttered to herself as she put her helmet back on and started up her bike and sped off into the darkness, its headlights streaking behind it.


A day later, that same motorbike snuck into Miller Harbour, where a delivery of diamonds from Africa were to be delivered. It was locked in Warehouse No .12, one of the largest on the harbour. Black Canary knew that Catwoman would not be able to resist the diamonds and the wealth that came with them.

She had been staking out the harbour all night, curled up under a stack of pallets and behind a large heavy crate, very much hidden from view. Her dark blue jacket kept her warm as she huddled, her ass touching the ground just a little. Her eyes were obscured by the night-vision goggles Batman had given her long before he had appointed her this task.

The wait seemed eternal.

Black Canary could not help but imagine what had gone on in that bank vault, she licked her lips as she thought of Catwoman and a mystery super-heroine groping and caressing each other, their hands and fingers roaming their voluptuous bodies, gentle sighs and moans echoing throughout the enclosed vault.

It certainly passed the time, thinking such thoughts. Dinah had thought about quite a few varying scenarios, her favourite being Catwoman tied up, spanked for being a naughty girl, then forced to get down on all fours and lick the new super-heroine. By a strange coincidence, Black Canary's new imaginary super-heroine wore stockings, a dark blue/black leotard and long black coat. Not the same as Black Canary, but certainly very similar.

Catwoman snuck into the harbour. Crouching on a rooftop, she saw Warehouse No .12, and promptly took out her whip, using it to lasso nearby telegraph poles and swing across a series of buildings till she was just one warehouse away from No .12.

Canary saw the shadowy figure moving across the rooftops. Most would not see Catwoman, but she knew where to look, and she found her prey. Pausing for a second, Canary thought it perhaps uncharacteristically clumsy of Catwoman, for this was not quite as stealthy as she had been expecting. Ah well, thought Black Canary, not pondering the possibility that this was too easy, she felt this mission would be a cakewalk. Less hard-work, she figured.

Into the 12th warehouse crawled the Catwoman, sneaking past all the guards, and somersaulting past a laser perimeter.

In moments, she was standing before the diamond consignment. Smiling, and taking some into a set of small purses she had attached to her belt, she discreetly closed the crate as if no one had touched it.

Black Canary waited, and sure enough, the Cat re-emerged.

Discreetly, she followed Catwoman, being careful not to be seen.

But what Black Canary did not realise, was that she was herself being followed, by another Catwoman.

Was the hunter becoming the hunted?

Black Canary stealthily followed her prey out of the Miller Harbour. Catwoman climbed onto a bike, not unlike Black Canary's, and sped off. Canary did likewise., being careful to keep her distance.

Black Canary was not pondering the nuances of what she considered a simple mission, an errand for Batman, who she felt spent too much time fighting crime, and not nearly enough on pounding women with his nice cock. Canary had flirted with him many times, but Bruce Wayne just was not interested. Dinah knew that any sane male would do anything to get into her pants, after all, she was blonde, curvaceous, and liked dressing up in skimpy costumes, surely the perfect woman. "Bruce should go into Arkham Asylum just for that", Black Canary thought to herself, as she followed the long highway.

It was late at night, and the roads were relatively empty, but they were busy enough for Black Canary to find some cover sneaking behind the various cars and trucks. "Catwoman's certainly heading somewhere ... seems we are heading for City Hall District".

As Black Canary followed the Cat, she was unaware of another bike, driven by another Catwoman, was following her. Two Catwoman's sandwiched the Canary.

The first Catwoman's bike swung round a corner, heading into City Hall District, to an old abandoned area, full of discarded rubbish and broken fences and concrete.

Catwoman entered an old, concrete building, boarded up. "Posh crib!" Black Canary joked to herself, as she snuck behind, moving closer. She was surprised Catwoman forgot to close the door.

Dinah followed, creeping down the dark steps, into what appeared to be a basement. She saw Catwoman moving into medium-sized room, passing through it.

Black Canary had become complacent as a result of this being so easy for her, for had she looked behind her as she descended the steps she might have heard the door slowly closing behind and locking, sealing her into Catwoman's lair.

Black Canary entered the medium-size room, it was dark, dank, and ominous. It was bare except for, indents in the roof, which Dinah felt odd, but nothing suspect. She moved on, despite the growing feeling in her belly that this was trouble. "You can handle this bitch, whatever happens!" She told herself, as she approached a narrow corridor. At the end of the corridor was a room, its door closed, but she could hear Catwoman talking.

"I got the stuff you wanted, Penguin, and I expect to be paid handsomely." Black Canary assumed that Catwoman was talking on the phone, which was only half true. She was pretending to talk on the phone.

"What do we have here? A stray little bird, it seems." A calm, yet powerful voice spoke from behind Canary. She felt a hand on her ass. She spun round and saw ... Catwoman!

"H-How?!!" Black Canary was stunned ... how was Catwoman in two places at once?

"Bird brain!" Catwoman laughed, in avoice that was quite different to the Catwoman she knew, and grabbed the heroine, throwing her towards the door, which opened before she could hit it. She tumbled in into the room she had been spying on, in a heap.

"This is purrfect ... Black Canary ... how nice of you to join us!" Black Canary looked up and saw Catwoman, looking down on her, and felt the villainess' high heeled boot digging into her side.

"Yes, this is most purrfect!" Announced the second Catwoman, who had followed and was now also standing over the Canary.

"Birds should be kept in cages, especially pretty little ones." Black Canary looked up and saw two Catwoman's looking down on her, initially confused, she quickly realised one of them was not Catwoman, but seemed allied to her.

Black Canary let out her scream, shattering glass and making the two Cats cover their ears, and then made a rapid dash for freedom. She could take on one Catwoman, but not two. She gathered herself up and ran towards the medium-sized room, but she was suddenly tripped and looked down to see two whips, one wrapped around each ankle, she as being dragged back to the cats. Thinking quickly, she unzipped her boots and pulled them off and got to her feet, she could see the two Catwomen now walking behind her, why weren't they running?

The bird did not have time to think and ran into the medium-sized room, but as she did so a loud clicking noise could be heard. She looked up and saw a cylindrical metal cage descend around her, slamming right in front of her and blocking her escape.

"No!" Canary scowled. How could she be so dumb as to fall for such a simple trap.

"Yes!" Came the reply of two women in unison, as they casually approached the cage, smiling with more than a bit of smugness.

Black Canary then made one last desperate gambit, opening her mouth she unleashed the full force of her sonic cry. She had shattered even the strongest barriers with it in the past, surely it would work here.

One of the Catwomen left the room as the screaming began, instructed by the other to "leave her to me for now". The sonic waves rapidly reached full intensity, shaking the concrete walls, but having no effect on the cage.

The Catwoman raised her hand and suddenly, the cage bars thickened, widening to form a wall, and sealing Black Canary in darkness. It now resembled a canister. Canary's sonic weapon now reverberated inside the canister, all sound trapped within.

While Black Canary exhausted herself trying to escape with her sonic blasts, Catwoman undressed from her costume, revealing herself to be a beautiful redhead, with a curvaceous body that exuded power and femininity in equal measure. She put on her true costume; white and black with gold armour. "I'm just getting started", she muttered to herself as she put her boots on.

Black Canary slumped inside her cage, exhausted by her futile efforts. The cage bars narrowed again and the canister was now a cage again. She was too tired to look at the victorious woman who stood outside the cage, the woman known as Maxima.

"This is an Almerian Bird Cage, we use it to capture and keep the Almerian Sonikima bird on our world, but it works just as well for capturing bird-brained crime-fighters, it seems. We have bird pets on our world, but none so pretty or dumb as you, my little Canary." Maxima grinned, delighting in goading her prisoner, and hoping it would make her fight harder; Maxima enjoyed a feisty opponent.

"I'm no one's pet, bitch!" Black Canary scowled, her eyes full of rage.

"I beg to differ, little tweety-bird. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Maxima, and you are my latest conquest."

"Well, Maxima, if you want to conquer me why not face me, instead of hiding behind your cage?"

Maxima sighed, "Foolish little bird, let me show you my power..."

Maxima put a ring on her finger, it was gold with an emerald jewel embedded in its core.

"What are you going to do? Marry me?!" Black Canary sneered, full of blunt sarcasm.

Maxima smiled, "After a fashion, little bird ... but this is no mere trinket..."

The emerald glowed, and so did the cage bars, as an ambient white glow emitted from them. Then a mist shot from the emerald ring, and entered the cage. Black Canary tried to evade it, trying to avoid contact with it. She even tried to unleash a sonic blast upon it but did not have the strength; she now regretted expending so much energy on trying to shatter the cage.

Maxima smiled as the bird tried to run away from the green mist. "Run all you want, my little pet..." Canary was defiant, shooting an evil glare at the Almerian amazon.

The mist soon caught its prey, and the heroine felt a dizziness overwhelm her, felt the mist constrict around her, seemingly becoming solid.

"No ... no..." She felt her mind entering a dream like state, felt the mist seemingly entering her mind, penetrating her, reading her. She clutched her head and shouted "No!"

Then, as quickly as the mist struck her, it departed, returning to the emerald ring.

"Excellent", Maxima gloated.

"Wha-what?" Black Canary was confused.

"You don't understand, my little bird brain?"

"You ... you ... bitch, you failed, your ring did nothing to me!." Dinah's blonde hair shook about as she shook her head.

Maxima narrowed her eyes at the blonde bombshell.

The ring glowed.

"I'm a dumb bird bimbo who likes being fucked", Black Canary suddenly said, her eyes making clear these words were not hers.

"I want Batman to pound me like a whore!" She shouted, again shocked by what was coming out of her mouth.

She looked back at Maxima and looked at the ring. Suddenly, it hit her that the mist had somehow captured her essence, her soul even, and its wearer now controlled her, mind and body.

With a wave of her fingers, Maxima commanded Black Canary to start playing with her ample tits.

"These tits are your, Queen Maxima..."

Maxima derived great enjoyment from releasing Black Canary from control just after each instruction. The Almerian roared with laughter at the look on Black Canary's face as she stood there, hands around her tits, a priceless look of embarrassment, her cheeks bright red. The great female crime-fighter was now looking very scared.

Suddenly, the cage lifted, and Black Canary was free. Maxima stood there, arms on her hips, waiting for the heroine to make her move.

"I've got to make a break for it!" Canary told herself and she raced down the corridor, running as fast as she could, fear driving her.

Then, she felt it.

"Gotta fight it, gotta fight it!" She told herself, summoning all her will power, every ounce of it. Fighting with everything she had.

She lasted about 10 seconds.

Black Canary fell to her knees, then leaning forward, got on all fours and crawled back along the corridor, returning to Maxima.

"It seems you want to be my pet, after all ... good girl." Maxima patted her Canary on the head. Maintaining control over the girl's body, she let Black Canary speak with her own voice, purely for amusement.

"You bitch, you fucking cowardly bitch!" The heroine screamed, even as she did a little parade around Maxima, wriggling her ass.

"Coward? In order to control you, little bitch, the ring wearer must have stronger will power than the one possessed by the ring ... you are quite strong willed when it comes to men. Not so with women ... you seem to have a weakness for alpha females ... fascinating ... raise your ass for your owner..."

"No!" Black Canary scowled, as she faced away from Maxima and lowered her head and pointed her shapely bottom at the sexy female warrior.

Maxima cupped Black Canary's ass, savouring its soft feel. "We're going to have a lot of fun with you, little bird!" Maxima grinned, clearly very pleased with her new pet.

"We?" Black Canary asked, confused.

"Oh, I think you know what I mean by "we", don't you, little bird brain?"

"No!" Black Canary screamed. Anyone but that woman, god no, please no.

"Yes, bird brain, Yes."

Maxima took control of speech again.

"Yes, ma'am." Black Canary spoke, her voice becoming like a good little schoolgirl.

Maxima patted the head of her pet.

Catwoman emerged out of the darkness, her footsteps barely audible, a big, smug grin on her face. She licked her lips as she locked eyes on the woman who had been such a nuisance to her, on her hands and knees with her ass raised.

"Karma's a bitch isn't it, little bimbo?"

Black Canary scowled at the Catwoman, she hated that bitch and there was no love lost between them. She attempted to speak, but the words which came out were not Black Canary's.

She wanted to say, "You cowardly, duplicitous, bitch", but it came out as "I am a stupid bimbo whore".

How humiliating. Black Canary felt utterly helpless but desperately tired to hide it.

"That ring is amazing, Maxima, perfect for ensnaring our bird-pet!"

Catwoman purred as she patted the Canary's ample bottom. Dinah could not do anything, frozen to the spot in the position Maxima chose for her.

Catwoman stroked her hand along Black Canary's back, then began to unzip the heroine's bodysuit. "Mmmm ... the bird's tits are as impressive as look", Selina observed, as she cupped Black Canary's boobs in each of her hands, her long nails digging into the blonde's succulent flesh. Maxima circled around the bird, smacking her ass.

Black Canary grimaced at the forceful butt-sting, but Maxima then added to the humiliation.

"Please spank me again, Miss", the sexy blonde said, against her will. She was so powerless she could be made to ask for more humiliation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.