Maxima's Harem - Cover

Maxima's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 2: Super-Imposed (Supergirl)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Super-Imposed (Supergirl) - DCAU (DC Animated Universe) fanfiction series, currently in some sort of 'hold' Story I did with a friend, where Queen Maxima of Almerac decideds to have an harem only with women... Will she get what she want?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Aliens   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

Supergirl soared through the sky, approaching an aircraft whose right engine had broken down. A terrible situation and one Supergirl was determined to aid with. She was the only person who could help, except maybe Superman. It always annoyed her the way Superman got more attention than her, he was always given the big hero fanfare, whereas she was always treated as secondary. All because Superman had a cock, his cock of steel, she mused, giggling to herself even as she approached the stricken plane.

Waving to the pilots as she flew alongside the plane, Supergirl could tell the two male pilots were looking at her and thinking "yes please!" she returned the favour with a flirty smile.

Supergirl flew under the wing, next to the engine, stabilising the plane, while she reached into the engine and, using her x-ray vision, identified the problem. She fixed the engine simply by welding together two broken cables.

Even so, she decided to stay under the plane's wing to reassure the passengers, and to give some of them an eyeful. She knew that several men, boys, and to her amusement, even a couple of girls, were leering at the view up her skirt which the back area of the plane provided.

Supergirl relished this, for she was something of an exhibitionist, one of the reasons she opted for a short skirt on her costume. She also got an ego-boost from knowing that whilst many were obsessed with Superman's cock of steel, her steel pussy held people in thrall too.

Supergirl was kinky too, on more than one occasion; she had allowed herself to be captured by antagonists just to enjoy the frisson of being helpless, a feeling rare for someone as awesomely powerful as her. She longed to be challenged, to be got the better of, because so often it was all so easy. She tired of the z-list criminals who shot her with their pea-shooting guns, the bullets bouncing off her tits and ricocheting around. Beating musclemen to a pulp with effortless grace, it was all so easy. She longed for a truly worthy opponent, a rival worthy of combat with a kryptonian.

Supergirl eventually departed the plane, giving the all-clear signal, and floating down to a city street, where a gang was mugging an old woman.

"Back off!" She shouted to the gang, her hands on her hips.

The gang looked and saw Supergirl, her long legs and short shirt enticing them as much as her voice threatened them.

One brave gangster charged at her, swinging a punch at her which she easily evaded, before slapping him with her palm, sending him flying. Another kicked her hard in the stomach, then fell to the ground in agony, his foot proving to be a very stoppable force against the immovable object that was Supergirl.

She turned and parried a third gangster with a calm kick in the nuts, making him squeal in agony. Then a bullet struck her bum, stinging a little, then another, and then a third bounced off her left butt cheek, dropping to the floor, its shape bent out of shape, whilst Supergirl's pert derriere remained intact.

She turned and used her x-ray eyes to blast the glock handgun out of the hoodlum's hands. His eyes wide with fear, he turned and fled. His shooting his load into Supergirl's ass gave his buddies time to escape.

The old woman, who had kept out of the range of the fight, thanked Supergirl, which made her feel heart warmed at having done a good deed protecting the vulnerable.

"Go home and have a lovely evening", Supergirl said with a warm smile.

A few moments later, she stood alone, amongst the dustbins and boxes.

"So easy", she sighed to herself, "I kind of wish it was more difficult".

Suddenly, Supergirl felt a massive, sharp impact of a boot kicking her bottom, sending her flying through the air, and flying through the window of a derelict building, sliding along the floor.

"Oooh my ass hurts", Supergirl groaned, lying flat on her back, sprawled and stunned.

A shadowy figure walked over to her, as Supergirl looked up she saw the woman standing over her prone body.

"Who?" Supergirl asked.

The woman leaned closer, "Too easy? Let me show you what tough is, little girl! My name is Maxima!" She exuded power and was something Supergirl thought she would never encounter ... an equal.

"Get up and fight!" Maxima shouted.

"I'll show you who's strongest, bitch!" Supergirl retorted, determined to put Maxima in her place, "No one messes with Supergirl!"

Supergirl flew at Maxima, attempting a flying kick at her, but Maxima was ready and grabbed her kicking leg, blocking it and then grabbing it and swinging Supergirl round, spinning the superheroine round and flinging her through a concrete wall. Maxima was already enjoying this fight, and she enjoyed even more the view up Supergirl's skirt she got while swinging her around.

Supergirl got up and stood at the whole in the wall which she had just been smashed through.

"Nice red panties, Superslut!" Maxima shouted, taunting her opponent.

"How dare you, you bitch!" Supergirl shouted back, feeling both rage at being disrespected, and excitement at being challenged and talked to in this way.

She sucked in with her mouth, and then blew a wind in Maxima's direction, sending the Almerian woman flying through another glass window, making her tumble down some steps. Supergirl pressed her advantage, firing a laser blast from her eyes straight at Maxima, which were deflected by Maxima's braces.

"Bitch!" Supergirl screamed as she flew into the air and tore a section of floor off and flung it at Maxima, who promptly punched it to smithereens, only to be kicked hard in the face by Supergirl and sent flying through the roof high into the sky.

Supergirl was getting a real buzz from this fight, the excitement taking over her, as she flew up through the roof in pursuit of her enemy.

"This is more like it!" Maxima thought, as she regained her composure and flew towards Supergirl, they were like two missile heading straight for each other. They zoomed at each other, looking straight into each others eyes.

Maxima broke right, and then shot right past Supergirl.

A loud ripping sound could be heard. Supergirl turned round in mid-air to see Maxima smiling back at her, a long strip of red hanging from her clenched left fist.

Supergirl blushed as she realised her skirt had been torn to shreds by Maxima, exposing her tight red panties. "You pervert!" Supergirl screamed, as Maxima looked at Supergirl's now-exposed region.

"Pervert? That's a case of pot calling kettle black!" Maxima had observed that Supergirl's panties were darker at the crotch and could not resist a giggle. She knew Supergirl's pride would make her a difficult conquest, but a most satisfying one at that. Maxima was just getting started on the little blonde bombshell.

"I'm a lady!" Supergirl protested, clearly embarrassed by her exposure.

"You think you are, but I know what you really are ... you're mine!" Maxima shouted back, goading the Kryptonian blonde.

."I'll teach you a lesson!" Supergirl grunted, as she swooped in towards Maxima, tricking her with a dummy punch then spinning around and kicking Maxima in the crotch. The warrior goddess was sent flying through a billboard, straight through the crotch part of a poster of a man in swimming trunks.

"Ouch! Right in the pussy!" Maxima exclaimed

Supergirl then pursued, pressing the advantage. She shoulder barged Maxima then tore off her right shoulder armour, making her cape drop away. She finished her flurry with a brutal punch to Maxima's stomach.

But she did not rise, pretending to be unconscious from Supergirl's powerful punch.

Supergirl landed in front of Maxima, standing over her. The superheroine declared herself the winner, smugly claiming "no one makes a fool of Supergirl, no one makes me their bitch!"

Maxima then raised her legs in a flash, turning them into a kind of blade by closing them together, and slamming them between Supergirl's thighs with a loud thud. The blonde was sent flying upwards. Maxima then slapped Supergirl in the face with her left palm, making the little blonde spin clockwise, then spanked her ass to make her spin counter-clockwise. She repeated this several times, laughing at the reddened cheeks at both ends, before slamming Supergirl against a wall, pinning her wrists above her, and reaching down into the heroine's red panties.

Supergirl was still disorientated from the slapping and spanking, but even as she tried to regain her senses, Maxima was now pressing her own advantage, as she felt the Amazonian woman gripping her pussy hard and tight, her powerful hands now in Supergirl's most tender spot. She lifted Supergirl up by the crotch in a gesture that was as much triumphant as sexual.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.