Maxima's Harem - Cover

Maxima's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 1: Magical Lust ( Zatanna)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Magical Lust ( Zatanna) - DCAU (DC Animated Universe) fanfiction series, currently in some sort of 'hold' Story I did with a friend, where Queen Maxima of Almerac decideds to have an harem only with women... Will she get what she want?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Aliens   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

It was a clear blue, moonlit night.

In an upmarket club in New York, a popular magic act was underway.

Zatanna stood before her appreciative audience, dressed in her tight fitting magician's outfit, a black leotard tightly encased her curvy, sexy body, and her long legs, in fish net tights, were long and flexible. The white frills around chest, the cute little waist coat, and the sweet little black hat, gave her a classy, yet undeniably sexy look.

This pleased the males in the audience especially, and though Zatanna would never admit it to anyone, she enjoyed being a cocktease, or a pussytease for that matter. She knew that there were people in the audience who wanted to fuck her in a hundred different ways, men who wanted to fill her with their enlarging wands, and the thought of that was one of the biggest buzzes she got out of performing.

Tonight, in this audience, unknown to Zatanna, there was someone who would fuck her in ways she never thought possible.

"You are a pretty little thing", a mysterious woman, wearing reflective glasses, muttered to herself as she watched Zatanna appear on stage. She looked even more beautiful in real life than in the pictures.

"But I am here to see what you can do ... it is not enough to be simply delicious, my adorable little Zatanna, you must prove your power to me, prove your worthiness", thought the woman as she, hidden amongst the audience, watched Zatanna like a hawk, studying her every move, as well as licking her lips at the sight of the female magician's juicy bottom as Zatanna turned round briefly to pick up her wand.

The first part of Zatana's act begun, involving the producing of a rabbit out of a hat. The woman was unimpressed at first, but then Zatanna added her own inventive twist to this staple of magician's set-pieces. Zatanna let go of the rabbit she had just been holding, and it just stayed there, in mid-air, levitating. There was no preamble to this, the rabbit just hung there in the air, Zatanna's skill was such that she did not need to make gestures with her wand.

"Interesting", thought the woman.

Then, with a flash, the rabbit appeared in the woman's lap!

Zatanna then pretended to not know where the rabbit had gone, asking the audience to help her find it. The woman smiled and raised the rabbit so Zatanna could see. To the woman's delight, Zatanna approached.

The woman could not help but lick her lips as the delicious magician approached her, she could now see her lovely tits really well, and noted the smoothness of her crotch.

Zatanna gestured to the woman to hand over the rabbit, smiling sweetly. "What is your name?" Zatanna asked the woman.

"Maxi", the woman replied firmly.

"Thank you for looking after my bunny, Maxi", said Zatanna in thanks.

"Such a sweet bunny", Maxi thought to herself as she leered at Zatanna's pert, round bum.

Zatanna's next trick involved her stepping into a box, then emerging from another box high above the stage. "A master of teleportation!" Maxi thought to herself.

Even more impressive was a stunt in which Zatanna, locked into a translucent box, was seemingly pierced by knives, her torso and lower body separated and then put back together again, with Zatanna emerging unscathed, and even more sexy and enticing than ever.

"I must have her!" Maxi exclaimed, like a child seeing an amazing toy that they simply

had to have.

With every passing moment Maxi's hunger for Zatanna intensified, as she watched the show draw ot a close, her eyes were fixed on the beautiful mistress of magic. "Backstage", Maxi thought, "I need to get a backstage pass..."

Maxi did not have a backstage pass, but she knew the young man sitting next to her did. There was only one backstage pass to meet Zatanna, a real exclusive, so Maxi had made sure As he left the auditorium, she followed him. To her delight, he moved straight towards the backstage area. Passing him in the long, dark corridor to the dressing room, Maxi then spun round, and kicked him gently. A gentle kick from Maxi was enough to send the mortal male flying, knocking him unconscious with ease. As he lay there, Maxi searched him, and, finding the pass, chucked him into a storage room.

Zatanna sat at her dressing table, unbuttoning her white top and slipping off her jacket. Placing her top hat on the table in front of her, she looked in the mirror and smiled. The show had been a success, a nice change from the lean part of her tour in Baltimore. The sexy magician touched herself as she examined herself, her gracious curves exemplified by her tight costume. Zatanna knew that magic was not her only advantage when it came to fighting male criminals, she smiled to herself as she recalled the many occasions when male felons had paused to stare at her gorgeous body. It could be said that she was as much a master of the sensual arts as the magical.

An attendant opened the door behind her, "Miss Zatanna ... your backstage guest is here to see you..."

"Just a moment", the magician said, a little surprised.

Zatanna tidied herself and turned to face the door, as the attendant ushered in the guest.

The guest was a woman, dressed somewhat conservatively. Zatanna could see her own reflection in the woman's round glasses. The woman reached forward to shake her hand, "Pleased to meet you, Zatanna, I'm a huge fan of yours; it's so great to meet you..."

The attendant left, closing the door behind her.

Zatanna smiled politely, "the feeling is mutual ... what's your name?"

"Maxi ... Maxi Stone ... I have been so looking forward to this ... you're such a strong woman, and gorgeous too..." The woman took off her glasses, revealing her intense eyes. Zatanna sensed hunger in them.

Zatanna was used to being complimented, but was not one to say no to flattery. The woman approached Zatanna, raising her hand and touching her hair, "I'm such a big fan", she said, all the while staring into Zatanna's eyes with an intense gaze that melted Zatanna's defences.

"Its nice to meet you, but I have things to..." Maxi began to unbutton Zatanna's blouse..."please, Zatann, let me repay you for entertaining me so much", Zatanna was intoxicated by this woman, her strength was overwhelming.

"I have some magic tricks of my own", said Maxi, as she suddenly spun Zatanna round, and, in just a second, unzipped the magicians leotard and unhooked her bra.

Zatanna gasped, "I ... I ... this isn't appropriate..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.