Mother-daughter Fun - Cover

Mother-daughter Fun

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 2: Mother Daughter Fun (Part II)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mother Daughter Fun (Part II) - Totally Spies Two Parter Story When the Spies and their mothers decide to have a day together, probably it wasn't the way they thought they would have it...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Analingus  

(To get you into the real deal: the spies' moms went to their house to pay a surprise visit to them. While cleaning, Carmen found a very adult magazine under Alex's bed. Of course, after some argument, things got hot and they went to fuck in the couch. Then the spies arrived and ... well, you will see it)

There was an awkward silence inside that villa. Clover, Alex and Sam had just found their mothers naked, laid on their couch, having sex with each other. Everyone looked at each other as if they had found a dead body or something. The girls had seen many crazy things in their time as WOOHP agents, but this topped them all.

"Girls ... err ... Girls, you know that its not good manners to come in here without warning," Stella said, as she and the other women in synchrony motioned themselves to be normally sit, with cushions hastily covering their private parts.

"Please mom, this will not fool any of us!" Clover replied.

"Well, I think I can explain what is happening here..." Carmen tried to cool down the weird situation. You could cut the air with a knife.

"You can start ... now!" Alex demanded, her eyes narrowing fiercely.

Carmen, Gabriella and Stella looked at each other, trying to come up with an excuse that would be at least believable. But the trio found that their girls were already big girls enough to not believe in anything fantastic that they might say. So, with their heads low, and thoroughly ashamed of the situation, they had to own up to their daughters.

"Yes, this is the thing ... yes; we were ... having sex on your couch, girls. You caught us in the good way." Stella confessed, as Carmen followed with some further explanation.

"We found a magazine under Alex's bed and started to ... er ... discuss about it, but we found each other so excited that we couldn't avoid it and ... well ... one thing lead to another."

"Yes, we admit that we got horny with each other and we liked it a lot. Sorry girls, but this is the truth and we want to apologize for doing this sort of thing in your house", Gabriella finished, in a scene which was very reminiscent of the situation where the girls told their mother about their secret job.

Alex, Sam and Clover looked at their mothers and then to each other for a minute, in the most absolute of silences, only to next burst into laughter. None of the three girls understood about what and why they were laughing about.

"What it is so funny about it?" asked Carmen.

"We told any jokes?" said Stella, not taking the reaction of the spies well; she saw it as some kind of disrespect.

"Nothing! Is ... is ... you have, ahem, nothing to worry about this silly thing", Clover answered, feeling her mother was such a naïve person.

"Why?" Stella asked yet again.

"Oh come on! We are too tired to do sex with each other in this same couch that you are" Sam explained to them. The women couldn't believe in what the redhead teenager said. She told her mother and the mothers of her best friends that they have lesbian sex, like she tells that she brushed her teeth or took the garbage out. To Sam, it was the most normal thing in the world.

"WHAAT?!?!", was the reaction of the three ladies

"Yes. Mom, I am sorry for not telling you about it, but it's like that. I have sex with Clover and Sam. Almost every day to be exact" Alex did not let doubts grow in the mature women's heads, making the facts crystal clear.

"B-but h-how?" Carmen asked, feeling like she took a slap in the face

"Think mom: we are three young girls sharing a same house; we see each other every day, every time. We live in each other's space, and share everything!"

"Don't be so naïve, you three!. I believe you all wondered about our sexual lives, moms always do!"" Clover added.

"Well, but we all thought that you were into ... boys!" Stella said, particularly surprised at how into fucking the bookish Sam was.

"We are into boys! But we like to get each other as partners as well. Ladies, your daughters are a trio of horny bisexuals", Sam finished, still seeing her mom with her chin dropped; she could not believe that her pride and joy, so sweet and studious, could be such a horny female; Clover she had always felt was a cockteaser, but Sam? The mothers' trio couldn't believe in what they heard: their "little babies" confessed right in front of them that they like to have sex with each other. It was something that they couldn't comprehend. Confronted by fact that they also went into sex inside their daughters' home, the idea soon was "accepted", as the moms did not have the moral high ground.

"So, my little baby girl likes to sleep with her friends. Well, better this than worse stuff", Stella said, relieved.

"Look, you don't need to worry if you get sex right here. We aren't mad with you. We just would like to be warned first" Sam explained, "Because what's seen cannot be unseen!" Clover and Alex giggled at Sam's remark.

"Eeer ... ok then, but we still feel sorry for this. We just let ourselves be guided by our own desires", Gabriella said, with her head still low and feeling sad.

"Please, don't ... Eh, well, how about we start that "Mother-Daughter" thing?" asked Alex.

"But, how do we do that? We are undressed and you are still with the WOOHP uniforms", puzzled Carmen.

"Simple!. Clover answered as they pushed the button that makes their spy outfits change into everyday clothing, and they appeared in the nude, just as their moms were.

"What is that? Why are you naked too?" Stella asked, not understanding the need to get naked of the teenage chicks ... she thought it would be the other way round.

"Hello-o! Don't you think that you will leave without giving us our fair share", Clover answered, with an evil grin on her face, Alex had a glint in her eye and Sam smiled wryly.

"D-do y-you mean?", Carmen asked nervously.

"Well, you fucked on OUR couch. So, I believe you should let us join your 'private party'", Sam explained.

"Samantha! It's incest! It's wrong in all manners!" Gabriella shouted, shocked at her daughter's filthy mind.

"Sorry mom, but the girls and I have discussed this for years. Why go out chasing people if we can have people close at hand?"

"With all due daughterly respect, but ... we always found you three hotties. We always discussed a possibility of lesbian incest and we get excited and wet every time we think about it. Me and the girls even did some role-playing with this idea", the teen brunette explained to her mother and the others. The trio looked then at each other and they agreed with their loved ones.

"Well. I think something like that can't hurt. Anyway, we are all good and healthy. Not mentioning this is somehow arousing" Carmen thought, followed by the blonde and redhead Milfs.

"It seems much better than our idea of 'Mother-Daughter Day'" Gabriella pondered.

"Well, if you all let us join..." The redhead teen said, as they approached to their respective mother to give them a passionate kiss. At first, the idea of forbidden temptation left the women all annoyed, but soon this melted and was replaced by a most pleasurable sensation, one they had never felt with each other. Indeed, this felt even better than the three Milfs felt with each other.

The mothers and daughters kissed ... their tongues interlocking and their bodies close together. Stella led Clover to a couch and sat down, her daughter eagerly moving between her thighs. Gabriela grabbed her daughter's ass and squeezed it, before ordering the redhead to "open wide for momma". Sam obeyed.

Carmen pressed Alex against a settee, before spinning her daughter round and bending her over, spreading the latin spy's ample bum cheeks.

"Oh yes, Clover! Go on, eat my pussy!, shouted Stella, with her daughter munching her genitals and pleasing the mature blonde greatly at one end of the couch. "Ohh ... that feels good"

"Mom, you have a delectable pussy. I wonder on how you kept this away from me" Clover replied, in between tasting her mother's juiciness.

"You never said it..."

"I say it the same". Gabriella comments, while fingering Sam's pussy. Sam's legs were wide open, with mother on her knees in the middle. "I did not set out to do this yet I am getting more excited!"

"Ohh ... yes ... mom ... fuck me ... put that finger inside ... ohh...", it was everything that Sammy could say at that time, as she surrendered to her mother's firm, controlling fingers. Sam was helpless as Gabriella probed and stuffed her like a pro.

Meanwhile, at the other end, Carmen lapped Alex's pussy, who was eagerly giving her ass to her own mother. The teenage Latin was squirming under the teasing tongue of her mother...

"Ohh mama ... yes ... ohh ... si ... si ... ohh ... uhh", moaned Alex, mixing English with Spanish language.

"Uhh ... dear, but what a cunt you have...", praised Carmen, proceeding to lick her daughter.

The pleasure begun to get hard as the six-piece orgy escalated. The room filled with the sound of licking, pumping, slurping, and the whimpers and groans of the assorted females.

Now it was two trios formed: on the left side, Clover, Alex and Stella. The Latin teenager was laid on the couch, with Stella moving to her head, sitting on her in order to make Alex lick her. While that transpired, Clover moved her mouth onto Alex's exposed pussy, setting about giving her friend a good licking.

"Uhhh ... ah..."

"Yes! Yes! Alex, uhh ... lick me ... oh..."

"uhnn ... yes ... ohh ... Clover ... aah..."

"Aah ... that's it Clover ... lick her while she ... ooooh ... Licks me ... unnnh!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.