Trailer Park Trash
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What does a girl have to do to get ahead in a world obsessed with sex and dismissive of anybody without a high school diploma and without special talents except those of the horizontal kind?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Prostitution  

The rain squalls that preceded the approaching hurricane lashed the almost empty streets with pulsating waves of heavy drops that fell with accelerated force on the remaining creatures in the path of the coming storm.

Tammy finished screwing in her sturdy shutters on the doors and windows of the double-wide but she knew it was wishful thinking because flimsy residences were not designed to withstand winds in excess of a category two storm. According to the weather reports, this baby was a category three and was expected to spiral up to a category four before it hit the shoreline a scant distance from the mobile home park.

The mandatory evacuation of all residents from the many mobile homes in the area of this tri-county section was sent down the evacuation routes to shelters about twenty miles inland. There was no point in attempting to go North up out of the State entirely because the roads were terribly clogged and one would get stuck out on the highway. Still, putting the shutters on the recently purchased thin-walled home was a habit of long-time standing with Tammy and she knew it would set her mother’s mind at rest to know all preparations had been taken.

The folks in the stucco and cement-block homes on the other side of the coastal highway had been allowed to stay if they so desired and most of the senior citizens with limited mobility just hunkered down and hoped for the best just like they had done all their lives.

For the first time, when she passed the Home Depot, the parking lot was empty and she knew even the illegals respected the powerful storm aimed right at the center of town.

Her apartment had the windows taped and it made her laugh because that really didn’t do any good at all against this kind of wind. Besides, her place just happened to be on the wrong side of the intercostal waterway and it was expected the surge would flood the entire area destroying the first floor of any residence. The high rises would be relatively safe because they were all built to withstand a category five hurricane and most of them had generators to back up any loss of electrical grid. Unfortunately, the high rises were so fucking expensive that she didn’t have the chance of a snowball in hell to rent a unit. They all belonged to the “snowbirds” from up north that only visited in the dead of winter when the danger from storms like this were usually low-risk.

Mister Hamilton had kindly offered to let her sit the thing out in his condo built to survive any storm but she knew his mother and her boyfriend from Palermo would be there with their deviant nastiness and they would delight in making her “pay her dues” for shelter from the storm. The younger Hamilton was a lot nicer and less perverted than the rest of his family although outsiders were told he was the “wild one” and the others were all stable citizens with no faults to hide from the general public. She knew the truth of the matter and constantly prompted him to clear his reputation because it might cause him grief down the line.

Some unexpected tornadoes swept into the area along the coastline destroyed a swath of the populated area was had been luckily ordered to evacuate earlier that morning. She took shelter in Mrs. Hernandez’s squat older house with the stone walls and the strapped down metal roof. It wasn’t pretty to look at, but had survived everything nature had thrown at it for the last one hundred years and it had the look of the Spanish forts along the coast that were still standing after five hundred years.

Those tornadoes just picked up the single-wides and threw them like a set of dominoes in every direction and Tammy prayed that nobody was silly enough to disregard the evacuation orders and tried to ride out the storm like a clueless fool. The double-wides had more stability but most of them were pulled from their anchors and were mostly partially damaged unless they went airborne and totally destroyed in the process.

After those violent storms left the area, she could hear the dogs barking to let survivors know they were still there and looking for humans to rescue them when they got around to it. The older folks on the other side of the waterway wanted to help but they knew it was not a good idea because the approaching hurricane eye was due to hit the shoreline in less than an hour.

It was amazing to see the palm trees almost bent over to the ground by the force of the wind.

Tammy knew that they would be around for a long time after the storm unless the ground got so saturated that the roots gave way and the tree was uprooted with the roots exposed and needing a crane to lift it back up and set it back in place. Time had a way of healing all such damage and they would certainly survive as long as they were not ignored too long due to lack of repair crews to clean up the mess.

She was in a back room with no less than four illegals from someplace in Central America. Mrs. Hernandez was tucked into her own bedroom with a guy called Jesus pronounced the Hispanic way (Hay-souss) that didn’t sound like Jesus at all.

The four guys surrounding her were chattering like a bunch of monkeys but she didn’t understand a word. They all gave her a wide berth and she suspected they didn’t want any trouble with Mrs. Hernandez. The older woman had relatives in the old country that knew how to disappear a person with no questions asked and these young workers respected that kind of clout.

Two guys that looked like twins were sort of resting on her hips like they were close relatives or personal friends. She didn’t mind because they were both slender and muscular in a compact sort of way. The language barrier was a problem but she knew what they wanted because they kept making furtive little explorations up between her legs to see if she was really a girl. After some fumbling, she accepted the situation and simply pretended to be asleep and let them go where they wanted like children with no supervision at all.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.