Trailer Park Trash - Cover

Trailer Park Trash

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What does a girl have to do to get ahead in a world obsessed with sex and dismissive of anybody without a high school diploma and without special talents except those of the horizontal kind?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Prostitution  

Mister Hamilton was well-aware of Tammy’s improvement in the matter of conversing in complete sentences with proper pronunciation. Her usage of slang words and outright obscenities was curtailed to the bare essentials. He was so satisfied with her improvement and her dedication to following his program of better conversational skills that he gifted her with a diamond bracelet that did a lot more to impress her than his skilled rimming of her hindquarters performed with great gusto underneath the discreet quilted cover.

She was now treated to daily routines of high-maintenance beauty procedures including full spa treatments performed by the tiny Japanese women that ran the in-house salon. One of her new perks was the twice a week massage given to her by Harumi the slender girl with both talented feet as well as hands. The placement of Harumi’s toes into her slit or crack was enough to make her see stars and pray the happy girl never stopped dishing out the astonishing supply of sheer pleasure.

One afternoon, she was invited to the playroom in the back and watched Harumi work over her boss’s overweight backside with a strapped-on leather horse dick of huge design. The sight of Mister Hamilton sweating and grunting from the ordeal was a sight she would never forget.

She took the opportunity of the situation to insert her face under Harumi’s short skirt and push her demanding tongue into the folds of her femininity and even up higher into her heated crack to taste the sweetness of her back door. Her boss had his face down into the pillow and didn’t see her assertive taking of control of the special little Japanese import.

Tammy’s daily spa sessions were beginning to pay dividends in the way she sparkled with fresh splendor each morning like a diamond in the rough. The other girls in the company didn’t stand a chance in comparison. Mister Hamilton did every trick in the book to keep her tucked away from the lust-filled eyes of his horny clients. Of course, it was all to no avail and it wasn’t long before she was spending most of her day either on her knees beneath the chief accountant’s desk next to the visitor’s lounge or bent over the conference table in the briefing room. The other girls were a bit jealous over the fact that they didn’t stand a chance when Tammy was anywhere in the vicinity and it was perfectly obvious that the well-tended young girl was in much demand.

Since, it was good for his business, in the long run; Mister Hamilton accepted the inevitability of Tammy’s disgraceful fall from grace and satisfied his own needs with the occasional lap dance of carnal bliss that never failed to draw his gentlemanly seeds with pulse-pounding success.

Tammy’s female co-workers began to emulate her practice of proffering her pampered and sweetly scented posterior for masculine attentions more often than not. Previously, most of the local females were adamantly opposed to entries of such an abnormal nature fearing the wrath of the almighty might smite their town just as Sodom and Gomorrah was besieged in Biblical times. Now, they all appreciated the wisdom of grunting acceptance of the demeaning practice and had acquired the habit of constantly keeping a supply of lubricant handy for emergency insertions.

Those office girls with nicely curved backsides became more popular than the leaner types with more boyish flanks and less obliging sphincters. Their enthusiasm spread to the other housewives and sedate feminine residents of the area and sighs of sublime satisfaction rose into the Halloween season night air like a nocturnal celebration of lost innocence. It was all due to the Trailer Park Trash attitude of the morally challenged Tammy.

She was a girl that never met a cock she didn’t like.

The parson’s pretty young bride, Wendy, was a girl that refused to give up her anal cherry to any man. Of course, that didn’t bother the parson, who was the ultimate king of the “grab your ankles” generation of consummate cheek spreaders ready to anoint any available bottom with the seeds of enlightenment. He had already initiated most of his female congregation into the practice of anal submission in covert sessions of Bible study. He did it all under the guise of preparing the happy ankle grabbers for the temptation of sinful pursuit of hedonistic weaknesses so rampant in the younger generation. He made true believers of them with his demanding staff that seemed prepared to punish their sinning backsides with appropriate penance that stretched them to their limits of submissive endurance. It was quite true that most of their husbands and boyfriends were more passive in their everyday needs for partners in coupling delights leading the wayward female souls into depths of depravity usually found only in the fringes of civilized society.

There was a certain segment of the female population, like the parson’s wife Wendy, that refused to take it “up the ass” for various reasons. They were a small part of the populace but they seemed to adhere to a “pussy only” sense of copulation activities that deprived the kinkiest males of their recognized right to a full spectrum of feminine submissiveness. The anal-minded females worked diligently to make up for this disproportionate balance of male-female ass-pounding by keeping their willing backsides suitably lubricated for immediate action.

Tammy was probably a good example of anally focused females inspired by the thought of being forced to take it from behind by like-minded strangers. It was her giving nature that caused her to be tagged with the label of “Trailer Park Trash” from mean-spirited females of the opposite persuasion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.